Family Fuck Toys

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

Jazz was most assuredly going for it, her hot little body twisting all about as her daddy pleasured her hot little body. When she fell away from me, there was a sheen of sweat on her golden body and a wild, crazed look in her eyes. I knew I was going to have to remember a lot of the tricks in my arsenal to satisfy her hungers.

"You have tofuck me, daddy," Jasmine breathed through clenched teeth. "I'm not going to wait any longer, no more excuses. It's time for you to take what has always been yours. My body is yours daddy, you can use me for a fuck toy and just go wild. Come on daddy, fuck your hot littleslut of a daughter."

Each and every time Jazz spoke to me like that, my prick did a little happy dance. It was going to be extra hard work getting through this day, but I did like the perks of this job. Jasmine moved about the bed, a bit askew, but wildly sexy. I liked how the silver tips of her heel caught the sunlight and how wild and untamed she looked. Her long hair was tousled and the look in her eyes set aside all notions of the sweet little girl her mom and I had raised. That girl was gone and the fucking hot bitch I was sharing a bed with was the only presence in the room.

"Put it in me daddy,awww yeah, fuck me daddy, fuck me daddy," my daughter said in a sing-song tone. She wiggled her gorgeous ass to indicate how she wanted it. I mentally prepared myself and then, I went for it. My cock entered my daughter's sweet, tight little pussy and I won't ever forget how that felt as long as I live. She groaned a bit in pain and frustration, but that vanished almost right away as she began to fuck me back. With no experience but instinct to guide her, Jasmine began to screw me as if we'd been doing this for years.

"Oh, yeahhh, so good, sofucking good, damn it daddy, I wish we hadn't had to wait, but fuck, oh fuck, it wassoooo worth it!" Jasmine howled as her body pumped against my own. I loved the smacking sound our joined bodies were making and the nasty little way she didn't even hesitate to vocalize her thoughts or give me whatever she could. Jazz looked so erotic, a bit messy, her hair slicked to the smooth lines of her back, her delicious ass pounding back against me.

"Fuck it daddy, fuck the pussy, fuck the pussy!" Jasmine screamed as the bed groaned beneath us. I wondered if anyone could hear us, hear her cries and were they disgusted by a father and daughter fucking - or turned on? I've been surprised to discover just how many incest-lovers there are in this world. Veronica and I have met several and even managed to convert a few, but that is a story for another time.

My daughter pulled a quick move and flipped over on her back. I could now see all of her, how wild she looked, how sensual and so much like a new person. She wrapped her legs around me, she's tall for an Asian girl and dug her heels into my back. "Take me, daddy," Jasmine growled. "Make me know justwho I belong to!"

I now understood that Jasmine was ceding control to me, which is what she wanted. I took her as a father, a lover and a master. She squealed with happiness as I pounded her taut little body, taking command and using her as a sex doll. We spent several hours having wild, crazy sex and she insisted that daddy take all of her orifices. As I was fucking her tight little ass, she was sighing with happiness. "This is it, it's what I wanted for my life," Jasmine purred with bliss.

It was well past the dinner hour when we finished and I was grungy with the exertions of our play. As I was showering, I heard Jasmine talking on the phone to someone. I quickly surmised it was her mother.

"Yes mommy, it was everything a girl could hope for and so much more," she merrily laughed. "We'll be home soon. Yes mom, I haven't forgotten my promise. Don't make us too big of a dinner, you don't want to be too full. That's right mommy, I remembered my promise. You'renext and after that, I want to spend the night in bed with both of you!"

I didn't have a clue how much my family dynamic was about to change until a few days after we all got together ...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers
12