Fan Mail

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

Brad didn't want to say it, but it might have been the best of his as well. He wanted to keep things light and playful for a bit. "Didn't you say something about having a little black teddy? I asked you to bring it for me? Did you remember?"

The naked brunette scampered off the bed, totally oblivious to the fact her horny stallion had not yet cum. She rummaged around in the suitcase and held it up. "What do you think?" She asked as she held it in front of her body.

"I think you're supposed to put it on and not hold it up in front of you," he joked. "Yeah Kris, that's hot. Put it on and I'll call room service. I could use a cup of coffee and then, well get back to it."

"Sure babe, whatever you like. I'll freshen up and be right out."

Brad dialed the number for room service and ordered coffee and some cake for later. They told him ten minutes, which was fine. He was mulling things over. It was nice to have someone who was treating him with respect, yet still strong enough to speak up for herself. Kris knew who she was and he liked that about her. Yeah, she was gorgeous, but she seemed to have a facile mind coupled with a playful attitude. It made her a winning combination, as far as the successful author was concerned.

She came out of the bedroom and the teddy was exactly as described and it fit her like a very sexy glove. She was just about to walk over and kiss him when there came a knock on the door. "These guys, they never have good timing," she sighed heavily. Kris threw on a robe and the young bellman brought in the food. Kris' eyes went wide when she saw the tip Brad gave him, but not as wide as the waiter's. Brad had likely made his night.

"Why shouldn't everyone have a good night?" Brad chuckled as he poured the coffee.

Kris came over and sat on his lap. "It's only mid-afternoon," she smiled. "Are you making promises for the rest of the evening?"

"I intend to honor them once we're done our coffee," he grinned. "Now don't gulp it, it's no fun having sex when you've got a burnt tongue."

"It is good, but I'd rather fuck," Kris said, finishing her coffee and sliding back into bed. She untied the sides of the teddy and let the panties slide away. "Put that cock of yours in my tight little hole and fuck me again," she snarled. "This time, you aren't getting out of bed until you cum!" Ah, so shehad noticed! He grinned and then saw she had on a pair of black heels that complimented the outfit. Kris had come well prepared. He got into bed and she stroked his cock until it was hard. Then, he fucked her in the Missionary position. The shiny black heels were digging into his back, but he barely felt a thing. All he cared about was giving her a terrific fucking and making her cum again. She seemed equally determined to get him to cum, so he gave her what she wanted. Another half hour had passed and neither party was tired. They had more coffee and the rich chocolate cake he had ordered for them and went right back to bed after.

He took her out to dinner, although it was alate dinner. They went back to the room and fucked twice more. She had two more outfits, a black body stocking that had an opening so she didn't have to take it off when fucking him doggy, and a white negligee that was classy and elegant. No matter what Kris wore, she looked great and was mercurial in her various looks. He wanted to see more of her and decided that he'd offer to drive to her city next week, if she was up for another encounter. Brad hoped she'd want to see much more of him, but he would be cunning and devious if absolutely necessary. Come to think of it, wasn't he due for his annual dental checkup? Kris' beaming face beat old Doc Watson's any day of the week and she probably gave out better rewards than sugar-free lollipops.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12