Father's Daughters Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Billie watched her friend. Deanna looked as confused as Billie felt, but she rose from her chair and padded over to the mattress, crawling to a spot where she could lie down as instructed.

"Good girl, you're ready for God's love." The Great Father praised her, kneeling on the mattress between her spread legs. He pushed her dress over her hips so all the girls could see their friend's pussy, now bare of hair and glistening pink. His hands went to his pants and he undid them, pushing them down to his thighs. Billie watched carefully, still uncertain what he was doing. Then he pulled something from his underpants and Billie gasped. She'd never seen anything like it, the Great Father's thingy was long and thick and really hard, it glistened at the tip and seemed to throb in his hand. She'd only caught glimpses of them before, what men had in their pants, but this one was so much bigger and harder than anything she'd seen. It had to be nine or ten inches long and thicker than Billie's fist! The Great Father was leaning over Deanna now, holding himself over her with one hand while the other held his thing to her bare, pink pussy. "Deanna, God's love is transferred through a man's cock, are you ready to receive it?" He asked seriously, staring into the girl's eyes.

Deanna nodded, her teeth held her bottom lip tight and her eyes were wide. With a grunt, he thrust his body forward and impaled her on his cock. Deanna screamed.

Billie watched her friend closely, her eyes were screwed shut out and she wailed and whimpered in pain. The Great Father's cock seemed to disappear into her entirely, he grunted and groaned as he held himself over her. She couldn't believe he fit all of it inside Dee. It seemed to take him a few tries, the first thrust had only gone halfway, but he'd kept working until it fit so tight their hips touched. As he went, Deanna's face changed from moments of obvious pain, to gasps and cries that made Billie's own pussy feel even hotter and tighter, when Deanna's eyes rolled back, Billie pressed her thighs together under her desk.

"God's love isn't easy, little girl." The Great Father spoke through gritted teeth. "It is only through pain that we can feel the extent of his affection." He pulled back now, his cock slowly reappeared from Deanna's pussy, it was shiny and a little pink, before he forced it back in with another hard thrust of his hips. Deanna was only sobbing a little now, she gasped for air as he found a rhythm, pumping his cock into her pussy at a punishing pace. "Did you take your first vitamin today?" He asked, holding still so Dee had to look at him. She shook her head no and he bared his teeth, taking up the rhythm once more. After a few moments, the Great Father's face screwed into a grimace and he held himself in her, bearing his teeth. "That's right, take all of Father's cum in that little cunt." He groaned, holding her hips tight. "You're Father's Daughter now."

Taking a deep breath, the Great Father slowly pulled his cock from Deanna. She winced as he did, it looked like it hurt her really bad. Billie bit her lip, squirming in her seat. Was this how they were all going to be initiated?

"Who's next?" He asked, hands on his hips. His cock had softened, it lay against his thigh as his pants pooled at his ankles. Reaching to the desk, the Great Father took a long drink from a glass of something blue and kind of sparkly. It seemed to go directly to his cock, hardening it all over again.

"Rosie, please take Deanna's spot on the Sacred Bed." Mr Smith announced after a glance at his list. Deanna carefully climbed from the mattress, wincing as she did. Beneath her was a little pink spot, the same pink goo dribbled from Dee's pussy hole. She stumbled back to her desk and Billie watched as Rosie stood on unsteady feet, she looked nervous too. Passing Deanna at her desk, Rosie squeezed her friend's fingers tightly before taking her place on the mattress.

Billie watched as the initiation began much the same way, but when the Great Father pressed his cock to Rosie's pussy, he stopped himself. "You're dry." He told her, his annoyance was obvious and it made Billie wince. "You didn't take your vitamin either, did you?"

"I'm sorry," Rosie shook her head, stuttering and gasping for breath, the tip of his cock was already inside her and it looked even more uncomfortable than Deanna's turn. "My mother left us and Mrs. Goode didn't have time to lick me after Gia." She explained, her voice pleading.

The Great Father looked angry. "God's love is transferred through a man's cock, are you ready to receive it?"

Rosie nodded, eyes wide. "Yes Father."

He pushed his cock into Rosie, just as he had with Dee, only this time it looked slower and even more painful. Rosie squealed and cried but as he kept going her reactions changed, by the time the Great Father held his hips to hers, growling: "Take all of Father's cum in that little cunt. You're Father's Daughter now." Rosie even looked like she might be enjoying herself a little. Her eyes screwed tight at the very end, just as he'd been about to pull out. The Great Father laughed. "Oh, so the dry one is the first to cum all over Father's cock. There's some slut in you yet, girl."

Billie was up next. When her name was called she rose on unsteady feet. She felt very funny now, her pussy was fluttering and achy she felt something wet drip down her thigh as she walked over to the Sacred Bed to take her place.

"Did you take your vitamin, little one?" The Great Father asked as he positioned himself over Billie just like he had with her friends.

Eagerly, she nodded. "Yes Father! My mommy gave it to me this morning."

He grinned down at her and Billie beamed with pride. "Good. We didn't develop those things just to have everyone forget to hand them out." His gaze dropped to her chest. "Those are some awfully big tits you've got, little girl, we might need to adjust the uniform for today." The Great Father was already dragging Billie's dress further up to expose her breasts to the cool air. Her nipples hardened and without thinking, Billie let out a moan. Everything in her felt so hot and funny, she need something but she didn't know what it was. He took one hand and started kneading at her boobs, it made the feelings even stronger. Billie hadn't thought of it much, but her breasts were much bigger than her friends, she was glad they made the Great Father happy.

Billie was ready, when he spoke the same words to her as he had her friends: "God's love is transferred through a man's cock, are you ready to receive it?" His cock pressed to the hole of her pussy, it made Billie breathless. She'd heard him say those words a couple times today, but it was so different now that he was saying them to her.

She nodded vehemently. "Yes Father." In that moment, she knew this was what she needed, she wanted God's love so bad.

The Great Father thrust his cock into Billie's pussy and every feeling she'd had for the last couple hours rushed to the surface. It hurt, too, she felt something break inside her and let out a scream at the pain and pressure. But as he kept pounding into her, faster and faster, the pain sharpened into something good. Pain was good too, she thought, remembering what he'd said to Deanna. Pain meant that she was getting all of God's love.

The Great Father was moving faster now, his thrusts longer and deeper and wilder than they'd been with the other girls. "Jesus fuck." He grunted out, eyes shut tight. "You've got the tightest little fucking pussy, I'm going to fill you up so good." Billie wasn't sure he was even speaking to her, the Great Father seemed as lost as she was.

When he leaned forward, he pressed against the magic button at the top of Billie's pussy and she cried out. The feelings were building inside her, there was pressure and heat and swirling, twirling feelings she couldn't explain. Billie needed that something more, but she still couldn't tell what it was. She was gasping and whimpering and crying for the Great Father to keep going, to keep filling her with God's love. Finally, the Great Father stuttered to a stop over her, his face twisted tight as he held their hips still and said the special words Billie had been waiting for: "Take all of Father's cum in that little cunt. You're Father's Daughter now." Billie gasped, her eyes flying wide. She could feel something inside of her, something warm spurting and filling her. She still felt hot and tight, her clitty throbbed like the something she needed had come close but wasn't finished, but then the Great Father was pulling his cock from Billie's pussy, his cum dribbling from her gaping hole, as Billie stared up at him in awe.

The girls didn't get a lunch break that day. After the Great Father had initiated Gia and Issy--Billie couldn't understand it but Issy complained a lot and Mr Smith had to punish her, still, after she'd had a spanking she took God's love like she was supposed to--they were given something to eat at their desks and Mr Smith continued the lesson. Before he'd left, the Great Father had praised them all for their initiations. He told them they were going to make wonderful Father's Daughters and that he was so proud. He's kissed each of them on the forehead, but when he'd leaned over Billie he winked and told her: "You, little one, are Father's Special Daughter." Billie could barely contain her pride. She was so distracted by her excitement at telling her family what had happened, that she almost missed Mr Smith's lesson.

"That, girls," Mr Smith stood before them. "Was your first Fucking. Now that the Great Father has initiated you, you are officially Father's Daughters, vessels for his disciples." He paced before the girls, they sat tall with their hands clasped on their desks. "You are now possessions of the compound. You are to take your vitamins every single day, you are not to forget this as it is vital to fully receiving God's love. You are to make yourselves available to any and every adult man at Father's Pride. If a man wishes to use your body as a vessel for God's love you are to immediately present yourself to him."

Billie nodded, taking it all in with her eyes and mouth wide open with surprise.

"All of your holes will be made available, at any and all times. You are not to wear underwear or anything that might restrict a man of Father's Pride from using your vessel as he sees fit. You are not permitted to refuse a man, nor can you stop him once he has started. You will continue with your classes, but they will consist primarily of training for your Fuckings. Myself and other men of Father's Pride will train your bodies to be perfect vessels for God's love." Finally Mr Smith stopped his pacing, standing in the center of the room and looking at each girl. "Father's Daughters, do you understand and are you ready to proceed into Father's Pride as His vessels?"

One by one the girls replied: "Yes, sir."

"Gia," Mr Smith's hands went to his pants and he pulled out his cock. "Present your throat for a Fucking."

Billie watched as Gia blinked a few times, staring at their teacher, before she scrambled from her desk and onto her knees in front of him, her mouth wide.

"Good girl." He told her as he wrapped his hand around the back of Gia's head and rammed his semi-hard cock into her throat. Billie gasped in shock, watching as he thrust into her mouth at the same pace that the Great Father had Fucked them. She choked around him, gagging and gurgling. Billie watched in awe, it looked like it was really uncomfortable, the way he was using her. It was clear that Gia was having trouble breathing. Billie bit her lip and squirmed in her seat. After a few minutes of this--Gia's face got redder and redder, her cheeks were tearstained, and her hands were fists on her thighs--Mr Smith pulled Gia's mouth tight to his groin and held her there, grunting as his hips jerked awkwardly. "Fuck!" He spoke through gritted teeth. "Swallow every drop, Ms Goode. No cum goes to waste, that's God's special cream."

It took a few seconds for Mr Smith to catch his breath, then he slowly extracted Gia's mouth from his cock. When she was free, Gia fell forward onto her hands, gasping.

"Thank you for your service, Ms Goode. You may return to your seat." Gia stood slowly, her legs looked shaky, and stumbled back to her to desk. Mr Smith continued. "You are dismissed. Your parents are here to pick you up, there will be no socializing with each other until tomorrow."

Tentatively, the girls looked to each other. Billie took in her friends expressions, Gia looked a little out of it, her eyes were glassy and she was swaying a bit. But the other look excited, if a little worried, and Billie felt the same. But Rosie was chewing on her lip and looking concerned. Billie wanted to ask her what was wrong but she didn't have a chance.

"Come retrieve your daughters!" Mr Smith called to the door which immediately opened to reveal their families. Billie could see her mommy and papa in the crowd and as she filed in, she spotted her daddy and uncle Rod too. Before she knew it, they were surrounding her at her desk.

"We're so proud of you baby girl." Her daddy said, brushing a hand down Billie's long blonde hair. "Time to go home."

Billie smiled and stood from her seat. "Okay daddy. Hi mommy, hi papa, hi uncle Rod." She greeted them all with a kiss on the cheek. They made to leave the room like the other daughters and their families, but a hand held Billie back. Before she turned, Billie got a quick glance at Rosie and her dad, he'd pushed her up against the wall and was pulling his thing from his pants. Billie wanted to keep watching, but the hand holding her back squeezed tight. It was her papa, peering down at her with a twinkle in his eye. Billie's papa was tall, so tall she had to crane her neck to look at him. "Yes papa?"

"Papa just needs a little taste, Billie Bear, I've been waiting too long for this."

Billie was going to ask what he meant, but he was already leaning over and swiping one of his huge fingers through the slit of her pussy. Billie gasped, gripping her papa's forearm tight. "Oh!"

"That's a good girl." He purred, pulling away to his full height and sucking two of his fingers into his mouth. "Just like I thought, my Billie Bear is sweet as candy."

Billie giggled, her cheeks heating. "Thanks papa." She shot a glance back to Rosie. Her daddy was pressed behind her, shoving her into the wall with his hips. Her friend's eyes were closed tight and she was biting her lip.

Billie's daddy laughed, drawing her attention away as he smacked her papa on the back. "You just had to get in there before me, didn't you dad?"

"Couldn't resist, son."

"Let's go baby." Her daddy turned to her, grinning. "We all have so much to show you back at the house."

12