Fiery, Fabulous Faye

Story Info
Sexy redheaded Faye finds the man of her dreams.
3.7k words
4.22
21.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

This story is a sequel of sorts to "Working Out the Kinks". I hope you readers will enjoy it and the lady who inspired the original enjoys this one as well. ~~ BrettJ

*

Faye Walters was having an evening in with her two best girlfriends, Bella Shannon and Victoria Casey. She was glad for their company, but a bit disheartened as well. As far as the attractive redhead was concerned, she had been having fartoo many nights at home since ending her relationship with her boyfriend 3 months earlier.

"Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with both of you, but it's been 4 months since I've had sex and dammit, I'mhorny!" Faye groaned.

"I know just how you feel," Bella told her friend. "Life is a lot less fun when you're not getting any."

"You could always come over to my side of the street," Victoria teased her. The slender, big-titted blonde had been dating women exclusively for the past several years and was currently in a semi-exclusive relationship with a beauty named Terri. Nonetheless, she was constantly teasing Faye that one day; they would end up in bed together.

"Well, you're still seeing Tanner and I'm still not ready to go there," Faye said to Bella and Victoria respectively. "What does a girl have to do in this town to find a single male over 25 who isn't gay?"

"You could always take out a billboard," Victoria teased her.

"Ha Ha, very funny," Faye grimaced, stretching out on the sofa. "I'm serious -- if I stay in much longer, I'm going to start eating like a pig and gain 60 or 70 pounds and then no one will want me."

"You're being melodramatic," Bella told her friend, sipping her wine. "You haven't put on a pound since high school."

That much was true -- Faye's weight had only fluctuated by 5 pounds since she was 17. She was still a solid 120 pounds on a 5'6" frame, with gorgeous tits, perfect ass and legs. Victoria wasn't kidding -- she would have loved to get Faye into bed and show her what she was missing. Bella too, for that matter -- Victoria thought both of her friends were honeys.

"You could try a personal ad," Bella suggested from the kitchen as she sliced herself a large piece of chocolate cake. Chocolate was her vice and the cake she had brought for their gathering was delicious -- this was her 3rd piece, she would have to work off the calories over the next number of days. Somehow, she doubted that Tanner would object.

Bella sat down beside Victoria and finished her first mouthful of cake -- so rich, so chocolatey, so decadent -- and looked over at her friend. The frustration was evident in Faye's normally-sparkling green eyes. Her dear friend was on a downward spiral.

"I could ask Tanner if he has any cute, single male friends that he could set you up with," Bella said before taking another bite of cake. She knew that he did and wasn't sure what Faye would say about her suggestion.

"No, thanks sweetheart," Faye grinned weakly. "Every time I've been set up on a date, the date itself or the relationship went down in flames and then I end up being mad at the friend," Faye sighed. "Steve was a fix-up, remember?"

"Sorry about that," Victoria grinned sheepishly. She and Steve both worked for the local newspaper. Victoria worked for the "Style" section and Steve worked in "Sports". She had thought the rough and tumble, athletic Steve would be a nice match for Faye. How was she to have known he wasn't so rough and tumble in bed?

"It's not your fault," Faye told her friend. "It's not as if you checked his equipment out personally."

"True," Victoria smiled. "Hey, I know what might work -- why don't you try placing a personal ad or joining an online dating service?"

"NO to the personal ad, who has time to sort through that much stuff -- a dating service? You mean like eHarmony or LavaLife?"

"Yes, exactly," Victoria continued. "I do know people who have met that way and they must work or they wouldn't stay in business."

Faye got herself another piece of cake as well, there wasn't going to be much of it left for later. "I don't know about this -- what do you think, Bella?"

Bella smiled. "Well, it beats the way I met Tanner -- getting hit by a car." Everyone laughed, but indirectly, it was true. Bella had been hit by a car on her way to work and badly injured. Only over the past few months had she been able to get back to her old way of life. Tanner, her current flame, had been her physiotherapist and he'd been a sadist -- but it had fired Bella up enough that she made remarkable progress, healing sooner than expected. Then, he'd had the brass ones to ask Bella to dinner. They had been together ever since and now their "physio" was confined to one specific exercise only.

"I don't know, you guys, this is pretty out there," Faye protested.

"Since when have any of us objected to `out there'?" Bella teased. Faye thought her friends had a valid point, so she told them she would think it over.

The chocolate cake didn't make it through the evening.

A few days later, Faye found herself standing in the reception area of "Single No More", a dating service that advertised through Victoria's newspaper. She had mentioned Victoria's name and was told she would receive a 20% discount. Even so, the fee was rather exorbitant -- luckily she made good money working as a doctor's receptionist.

The pretty receptionist told Faye that she would make a brief recording, telling about herself, her likes and dislikes and what she was looking for in a partner, whether she wanted long-term, casual or even just a sexual fling. "These are modern times," The pretty brunette told her with a wry smile and shrugging her shoulders.

As Faye was filling out the last few forms, a man entered the reception area and smiled at the receptionist. He was tall, dark-haired and immaculately dressed, plus he had a very commanding presence. "Wow," Faye blurted out loud. "Are you single handsome?"

Taken aback by Faye's boldness, he said "Uh no -- no, I'm not."

"Yes, youare," The receptionist sighed. "You've been divorced for a year Damon, when are you going to get over it?" She turned back to Faye. "Are you interested in my big brother?"

Faye giggled and nodded. Damon was quite obviously annoyed with his sister. "Diane, even if I am single, we're not supposed to date the clients."

"Oh, pish," Diane told him. "It's your company, you make the rules and you can break them. Don't be an idiot sweetie, justlook at her. Besides Damon, she isn't a client yet -- I haven't taken her money." Impishly, she stuck out her tongue at him. He just threw his head back and sighed.

"I'd fire her but our parents would never let me hear the end of it and most of the time, she's good at her job," Damon smiled at Faye. This man could charm the birds from the trees and Faye desperately wanted to go out with him. Although she wasn't the type to throw herself at a man, she sat in a chair and crossed her long, slender legs, letting her zebra-print mini ride up a little bit.

"As the owner of this company, is it not your responsibility to make sure the client is satisfied?" Faye teased him.

Damon grinned. He could see where this was going. "I suppose it is, yes," He nodded. He scowled at his sister who was wearing the largest grin and trying to refrain from laughing.

"Okay then -- I won't be a satisfied customer until you take me to lunch or better yet -- you let me buy YOU lunch," Faye smiled.

Damon let himself smile at her. This certainly wasn't the worst offer he'd had all day -- he was hungry, she was gorgeous and he was partial to redheads. Oh, why the hell not? He nodded and took Faye's arm, knowing his sister had a smug smile on her face as they were leaving.

Faye took him to a place she knew well, the food was reasonable, nice-sized portions and the staff was friendly. A few of them were friends with Victoria and with Bella -- they would gossip just enough to get her girlfriends off her back for a bit. She sat across from the handsome entrepreneur and flirted as best she could. He didn't ignore her for even a second, not even when some of the cuter waitresses tried to attract his attention. Damon talked to her and not at her; he seemed genuinely interested in what she had to say. This was the kind of guy that Bella would have liked -- when she was still single. She was glad that Bella had met Tanner and not Damon, because Faye found herself totally smitten with this new, intriguing, debonair man.

"Why did you start a dating service, of all things?" Faye asked him. "I would think you could model or do a thousand things, you're articulate and good looking -- any particular reason?"

"I didn't start the business, a friend of Diane's did. After I got out of the service, I had a fair amount of money saved and her friend was looking to sell the business. It was an established business and I needed something to do after my divorce. Diane pointed out to me that it might be nice to bring joy to people -- and you've met Diane, she can be very persuasive -- so here I am," Damon smiled.

"Here you are, lucky me," Faye said, putting her hand on top of his. "You were in the military?"

"I was in the reserves," Damon nodded. "My unit got called up -- it was a horrible period in my life and coming home was no picnic either," He grimaced.

"I'm sorry; would you rather not discuss it?" Faye looked at him with obvious concern.

"No -- no, it's alright," Damon answered. "Diane has a good point; I need to get over this. I married Liz when I was just 20 -- a big mistake. I thought she was ready for a commitment, but she couldn't even wait the 2 years I was in service. When I found out, well, let's just say I didn't handle it well. Luckily, my family was very supportive and Diane helped out in the business until it started taking off."

"I'm sorry," Faye told him. "Loyalty is something I value highly, so I completely understand where you're coming from." She gritted her teeth. "I can't understand cheaters -- if you're not happy in your situation, why not end it and move on? Sure, it's rough at first, but at least everyone knows where they stand."

"Exactly," Damon responded, setting down his coffee cup. "You seem like a very level-headed woman -- scratch that, a very sexy, level-headed woman. I've enjoyed this lunch -- may I repay you by taking you to dinner?"

"You may," Faye said, still not believing the little piece of serendipity that had thrown them together. "Why don't we meet at your office around 7 -- I like most foods, so you pick a place."

The two of them parted with a gentle hug and Faye practically raced home to telephone Bella. Her friend was thrilled for her. "Both of us met our men in odd situations," Bella giggled. "I hope yours works out as well as mine."

"Is Tanner still helping you work out the kinks?" Faye teased her.

"No, now he'sadding to them," Bella laughed before hanging up.

Faye showered and changed, applying some sexy eyeliner to her eyes and changing into a short, black skirt and heels. She had noticed that Damon admired her legs and wanted to flaunt them a little more. She made her way back to his office where Diane greeted her. Damon's sister was wearing the biggest grin in the world.

"I think you might be just the tonic he needs to get over -- that bitch!" Diane hissed, not bothering to hide her contempt. "My brother is one of the good ones."

"He isn't hard on the eyes, either," Faye giggled.

"You should see our father," Diane told her. "He's 60 and doesn't look 40."

Damon came out of his office just about then and Faye had to suppress a gasp. He had changed into a dark suit and looked delicious. If there was a more perfect man for her walking this earth, she hadn't met him yet. She said goodbye to Diane and went with Damon. They drove up to the coast and found a beautiful seafood restaurant. Every item on the menu was fresh and it was a beautiful evening. Both of them took off their shoes and walked along the shore. They were holding hands by the time they finished their walk.

Faye had never been the type to believe in love at first sight, that was more Bella than her. But she found herself entranced by Damon. At her door, she threw her arms around him and gave him a huge hug and a kiss -- usually something she didn't do on a first date, although technically, this was their second.

"I had a wonderful time tonight and hope we can see each other again," Faye beamed. "I really think this could go somewhere."

"Two nights from now, another dinner?" Damon asked, feeling very warm from her passionate kiss.

Faye nodded and practically floated into her apartment.

The next dinner was wonderful, as was the one after that. The following meal they shared with Tanner and Bella, the two men got along splendidly. Bella cornered her friend in the powder room and asked "Good thing you met him first and that I'm with Tanner, because he's fucking gorgeous. Speaking of fucking, how is he in bed?"

Faye didn't answer right away and Bella caught on. "You're kidding -- with your sex drive, you haven't bedded him yet? If you don't screw him after we're done tonight, I might try to seduce him after all -- a girl can always use a spare," Bella teased.

Faye knew that Bella had a point, so she made an excuse of being tired and they begged off early, promising to do this again. When Damon took her to her door, she said "Well, I guess it's time for bed."

Damon nodded. "It's funny, you really don't look tired."

Faye smiled at him. "Who said anything about sleeping? We've put this off long enough, I want you in my bed tonight -- I've wanted you since the first time I laid eyes on you and I'm having you tonight. No restraints, I'm holding nothing back -- I want us to fuck until the sun comes up and maybe after."

"I hope you're sure about this," Damon told her. "You're a devastatingly beautiful woman and I'd love to make love with you tonight -- any night -- but I am not the type to screw around."

"I know that, Damon," Faye told him as she opened the door and let him inside. "You're the kind of man I've been looking for -- intelligent, romantic and loyal. Now you're getting my second test -- I want to see how virile you are. I hope you're ready for this stud, you're in for a wild ride."

"I will do my best to live up to your expectations," Damon smiled as she led him to her bedroom. She adjusted the lights and shucked her little dress, standing before him in lacy black lingerie, replete with garters, stockings and heels. "I think I had decided tonight would be `our' night even before Bella put the idea in my head," Faye told him.

"Remind me to send her a dozen roses tomorrow," Damon grinned.

"What makes you think you'll be able to concentrate tomorrow, let alone walk?" Faye laughed. She pushed him on his back and began removing his clothes. She wanted to see him naked, knowing he'd be magnificent, expecting him to live up to her fantasies.

Damon exceeded her expectations. He was broad-shouldered, firm, toned and as she touched him she noticed that he appeared to have a few scars. "War wounds," He told her. "I'll tell you about them someday, but not tonight. Tonight is for loving," He said.

He held her in his arms and was just as commanding in the bedroom as he was at work. They just continued holding each other, kissing and enjoying the intimacy. Faye found herself growing more and more aroused with each minute, she didn't want much longer to enjoy this magnificent, wonderful man.

"Okay, enough huggy-kissy, time to get down to business," Faye told Damon as she pushed him down on his back. He had a nice-sized cock but as she began sucking on it, it became a very nice sized-cock. It felt hot and alive in her mouth and she relished the sensation of giving him head. From the look of pure desire she saw in Damon's eyes, he was one of those men who enjoyed watching a woman suck cock. She smiled broadly and continued sucking on him, adding a bit of tongue action to provide him with extra thrills.

Damon groaned and threw his head back. His hands twisted about in her long, red hair and he also stroked her body as she sucked him. It had been a long time since he'd been with someone that was this wonderful in bed and he was in no hurry to rush things. Faye was the type of woman who liked a bit of control during her sex and he was A-okay with that if the sex remained this good. She began really sucking his dick and licking it as she fondled his balls. Damon couldn't help it, he came and she took all of it. He grinned sheepishly. "Sorry about that, but you were amazing," Damon told her.

"What sorry?" She smiled. "You lasted 15 minutes and you're still semi-hard. I bet you're the kind of guy who likes to eat pussy, so do that and I'm sure I can get you up again later."

Damon grinned -- he did like to eat pussy and Faye's fiery red snatch had been beckoning to him all night. He got her out of the lingerie and found a neatly-trimmed "vee" above her mons. Damon began to kiss her pussy and her groans were still audible even with her soft thighs tightly clamped around his head and holding him in place. He did everything he could to make her cum and he knew he was hitting some of the right spots when he heard Faye shrieking and gasping for breath. "God damn, that was fabulous," Faye groaned as he lifted his head from between her legs.

"Glad to hear it," Damon smiled, his face still a bit wet with her spend. She kissed his lips, not afraid of her own taste. "What would the lady like next?" Faye responded by licking his cock again for a few more minutes and fondling it until he was ready and stiff.

"The lady would like to be fucked and screw being a lady, in this room, I am anunprincipled whore," She snarled. She lay on her back and wrapped her legs around his back, her high heels digging in slightly. "Fuck me hard and fuck me long babe, make it one I'll remember for a long, long time!"

"You've got it," Damon said, sinking in deep. He quickly established a solid, steady rhythm and when he saw that Faye was not a fragile little thing, he really began to pound it to her. It was the kind of fucking she had gone without for far too long and she responded by digging her nails into his arms and egging him on for more. Damon listened and really started giving it to her. Faye began cumming and emitting little yelps and squeals. She had two orgasms while being fucked this way and she saw that Damon had yet to experience even one.

"Okay, time for me to ride," Faye smiled. She got on top of him and pounded her own cunt and body against his cock, leaning over and kissing him hungrily. Her ass bounced and she slithered and wriggled, but his stamina and endurance were impressive. A third orgasm for Faye and yet he remained solid and unyielding. Whoever had put Damon together had created one masterful stud!

"Okay lover, let's do it the way the animals do," Faye grinned, getting on all fours. "I'm still ready for a lot more, so make me feel it."

He did. He gave her another solid fucking and used the rest of his body to manipulate hers. His hands rubbed and squeezed, he pulled her hair, he slapped her ass a few times and a fourth orgasm surged forth. This time, she felt Damon tense up and he pulled out. He was about to shoot on her ass when she grabbed him and sucked him into her mouth. She swallowed his load and looked up at him with an evil grin. "Don't you ever, EVER waste that, mister," Faye told him.

Their night was spent in further debauchery, intense fucking that ceased only when the need for food and drink came over them. When Damon returned home, it was late the following afternoon and he was bleary-eyed and exhausted. The very next thing she did was call Bella and tell her most of the details.

"Wow babe, I'm thrilled for you," Bella said over the phone. "It looks like you might have found a keeper."

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers
12