Finally a Slut

Story Info
Jo wants a sexy birthday present; Julie gives it to her.
4k words
4.54
54.5k
20

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 12/11/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

December 14

Can't believe tomorrow is my birthday. This is just so cool beyond belief that I had to start my new, Adult Diary. Hi Diary, it's Jo. I'm sure hoping to have some cool stuff to put in you, you know?

The folks are giving me a party on the weekend because they're out of town at something or other - they didn't say. My cousin Julie is coming over tomorrow. I really should go because Jules is gonna be here early in the morning [ well, for me anyway Diary, like at 10 ] and it's nearly midnight now. Laters.

December 15

Woo-freakin'-hoo Diary, it's finally my birthday. Julie just pulled up - cripes, another new car? Julie is a stockbroker, she got her license by the time she was 19 and was making six figures by the time she was 21. My older cousin and I have been tight since we were kids ( obviously she's older ) and she has always been generous. Even when we were kids, Julie would never give me a gift, she'd ask me what I want and she'd go out and buy it. I know what I want now Diary, but hold on a while and I'll tell you about it, 'kay?

Holleeee fuck Diary, did Julie look great. Okay, after my big hug and a squeal and kiss from Julie, I couldn't help but notice. Julie's tall, like all of our family, with long wavy dark hair, chestnut they call it, and these majorly cool greyish eyes and a kinda-butterscotch complexion. What an ass - you could bounce a dime off her ass. But she'd changed since I'd seen her last month.

"Like 'em?" she giggled.

She'd got her tits done, I would've guessed she was now a C-cup and they were hard to miss in her low-cut white sweater. She had on a tight leather mini - black - and cool, high black suede boots. It was easy to see she wanted my opinion.

I had to admit, they looked great, although I always thought Julie looked great. But she'd always been self-conscious about her tits, it was one of her very few flaws. "Come on Jo, I really want you to like how I look!"

I gave her a hug and said "Hey, don't be silly dopey, you're my favorite girlfriend and of course I like how you look. How do they feel - they sure look real?!"

She hefted them again and said "Wanna feel 'em?"

"No, you're my cousin - so they feel okay?"

"Yeah, for the most part. You have to get used to the weight and obviously, some of my clothes don't fit, but that's cool - gives me an excuse to buy some new ones. Ohh, and they sure as shit attract some attention!" Julie told me.

"Like you had problems before?"

"Seriously Jo, lots of people are hitting on me, some that had never made a move before."

"If they're hitting on you because of new tits, they must've been kinda shallow in the first place." I told her.

Julie sighed, she does that when she knows I'm right. "Seriously Jo, cut it out. I know I was killer-hot before, but it is nice to have options. I like the new look and it seems to be working. So - what do you want for your birthday?"

I shifted my foot and stood in front of my cousin. My baby-blues met her eyes and I got my composure together and said ...

"I want a membership in the Sexxx Clubbbe you belong to."

I'd rocked her. Julie just looked at me and her mouth was hanging open. She didn't know I knew. I know how to keep a secret and I'm one of those chicks who has friends in a lot of places and who aren't afraid to confide in me. From the time she was legal, Julie had joined up with this triple-X club where the rumor was that almost everything was okay, so long as you were legal and had the money for dues. Julie did. Her family had money, as do mine, but I wasn't about to go up to my folks and say "Hey Daddy, Hey Mom, can I have money so I can join a club and get fucked and sucked and be a kinky little whore?"

Julie walked over to the couch and almost fell into it. She looked over at me and seemed to be at a loss for words, rare for her. "So - someone blew the whistle on me, huh? How long have you known?"

"About a year."

"A YEAR?! Holy Christ, and you never said a fucking thing. Jo hon, this club is pretty wild and some things go on that .... "

"I'm legal, I'm smart and I am fucking sexy-hot, so don't try to talk me out of it. You asked what I wanted, this is it Jules."

"Okay, okay - let me think about this for a minute, okay? It's a lot to take in, you always seem so sweet and gentle."

"Who says a cute, sweet gentle blonde can't want to fuck, Jules?"

"Christ, you've got an answer for everything. I forget how smart you are. Jo, I don't know - it's nearly a grand a year, I love you, but I don't usually spend that much on your birthday, not that I can't afford it, obviously I can, but .... "

I cut her off. "Julie, I just want the down-payment, I've got the rest of it nearly saved up and if you want, you could lend it to me and I could pay you back. I don't want some boring, idiotic, back-seat-fumbling sex. I want a wild love life like you've got, I don't want any regrets and I am pretty sure you don't have many."

Julie was being crushed by my logic Diary, is it any wonder I was Captain of the Debating Team in High School? I could see Julie weakening.

She just looked at me - it was sooo evident this decision was a tough one for her. I wasn't about to be dissuaded. She tried one last tactic on me.

"Jo" she said "If you join the club, you do understand there will be things you'll be expected to do?" I nodded. "Kinky things, things outside the norm?" I nodded again. Cripes Diary, I think at my age there isn't much I can't handle. Julie shrugged her shoulders and I knew I was in. She told me that she'd make the arrangements and I should call her later. I got a big hug, a loud "Happy Birthday" and Julie took off again.

Shit, we were supposed to have lunch together later. I figured she'd remember, and besides, I guessed I had some shopping to do. Jeans and a tight top weren't going to cut it, I knew that much and if Jules was going to introduce me to some of her swinging pals, I had to have the clothes and accessories to match. I'd gotten a fair chunk of change for the big day, plus I am frugal with my money, so I'd saved up a fair penny - I figured a shopping trip would be in order. I love to shop - so I got out the old Debit Card and gave the bank a call before I went out, making sure I had sufficient funds, surprised to find out I had nearly 5 hundred more than I thought. Nice surprise.

Mom and Dad had taken the big car, so that left me the Audi, which was pretty cool. I like driving it anyway, it handles well and as I made my way to town, I knew just where I wanted to go after I'd bought some new dresses and shoes. There's this nice little place, Les Bontemps, where Mom buys all her sexy stuff. I've been nosy and my Mom has some pretty trashy stuff in her collection. I decided to be even wilder.

I finished buying the shoes and minis and other slinky clothes I'd always thought about trying out when my Cell buzzed. Picked it up - yup, there was Julie. She's laughing already.

"We were supposed to have lunch, right?" She can barely control herself. I told her yep, she and I set a time and place that still gave me more than a few hours to get some naughty sex-wear.

The store, despite all the kinky stuff in the window, was clean and well lit. 3 hot salesgirls manning the counter, not one guy in sight. Nice eye-candy for the guy coming in to buy something for his girlfriend or wife. Heck, even I was checking these girls out, not a bow-wow in the bunch. The one that caught my eye most was a leggy hottie named Laura and it was she that came over to give me a hand. Lucky me. I mean, I'm not into girls - I don't think - not into anyone yet - but Laura was hard to miss.

She couldn't have been nicer and she had this voice - soft and low and dripping with honey - like she should have been doing Phone-Sex. I told her what I wanted and she teased me about having a hot guy I was trying to lure. As if. I didn't want to tell her all my plans, so I told her there was no guy in my life, at least not yet. She seemed to brighten at that and made it her mission to show me a lot of hot stuff. Some of this I didn't know existed, but she took my measurements and complimented me on my killer bod, which I already knew I had. Every piece of lingerie she brought was wayyyy hot and fit me like a glove. She helped me try it all on at the back of the store, making adjustments and adding it all to the ever-growing pile. I really enjoyed the stockings and when I assured her I'd bought the heels to match, that got another smile out of her lovely face.

Laura had the loveliest smile, it was just pure sunshine and she had these amazing aqua eyes. Add that to legs that went on forever and long, wavy red hair, and this was a Sexkitten personified. If there were women like her at the Sexxx Clubbbe, I was definitely going to give being bi a try.

I took everything and even with the nice discount Laura gave me, I still spent over a grand, but I looked at it as a worthwhile investment. Laura made me promise to come back for a visit and I told her I would. I got a good look at her co-workers and sensed I'd be making that visit very soon. I made my way to the place I was supposed to meet Julie for lunch and - wow! - it was wayyy out of my price range. Julie was there already in a lovely outfit that seemed to be attracting a lot of attention. She wore a light pastel jacket and matching mini, stockings strategically worn so you could see the tops and garters, a pale peach top that was very snug and showed off a nice expanse of her new tits. She was wearing white slingback pumps and she had this way of swinging her leg to and fro that assured the waiters would be coming back to our table to make sure everything was okay.

"You changed just for lunch?" I giggled. That was Julie, all right.

"I don't think the staff are complaining" she observed, the hostess kept casting surreptitious glances our way. Julie tipped her drink and nodded to the attractive redhead.

"She bought me the drink" Julie whispered in my ear. "That's Paula - she's a wildcat in bed."

"Maybe sometime I can find out" I purred, that response eliciting a raised eyebrow from Julie. "Wow -- I think you just might fit in at the Sexxx Clubbbe very nicely after all. Okay, let's have a bite and talk."

We talked and I felt myself getting turned on, really turned on. Paula came over a few times to see if everything was okay and kept giving Julie the eye, but she also glanced a few times my way. I had decided by now that I was indeed, bi-curious, so I let myself flirt with her a little. Jules was shocked when we finished our meal, I'd obviously impressed her with my newfound sexual confidence, although a lot of it was pure show.

"I think you've got the makings of a hot little slut" Julie giggled as she drove me home, her hand kept resting on my knee. "So, how about we go out tomorrow night, I'll introduce you to the Sexxx Clubbbe bigwigs and we'll take it from there?"

Man, my head practically fell off from nodding so much.

December 16th

Oh diary, this entry you could turn into a porno -- one of the hottest ever!

The folks had gone out again, so I had a chance to really do myself up with a bit of a trashy attitude. I wiggled myself into a tight, silver lame skirt and a tiny matching crop-top, leaving my midriff bare. Luckily, it was warm for this time of year, because I didn't bother with panties. I brushed my long blonde hair until it sparkled, dusted myself with a bit of glitter, then put on a new pair of silver stiletto heels. I'd practiced walking them a bit and liked the little bit extra wiggle they put into my butt.

Jules showed up a bit before 8 and she was even hotter this time around. She had on slinky, tight, black leather pants and black heels with a black, lace-up leather vest. You could see her skin, a good portion of her new tits and even her nipples were peeking out. She gave me a hug and a quick kiss and we set off for the Clubbbe. It was in a very exclusive part of town and the building that housed the Clubbbe was vast and extensive. The two of us were met at the door by a stunning black woman; Jules showed her ID and explained that she was sponsoring me for membership tonight. The woman smiled, shared a very heated tongue kiss with my cuz and ushered us in. "Even the staff here participate" Julie told me as we walked indoors.

Wow -- words can't describe the place, but I'll try. It was huge, with lots of rooms, some clearly marked for the kind of sex one could expect behind them, some for "private" moments and some that were just for casual relaxation. It had a nice bar, a place where members could have a nice buffet meal and even a place to dance. Clothing optional for all of it, of course. There was nothing sleazy about this place; it was all very tastefully furnished and immaculate, with art and pictures on all the walls.

Julie took me around the club and introduced me to some of the sexiest people I have ever met; there wasn't a bowser in the bunch. Men and women, all exquisitely beautiful and charming. I got some handshakes, some admiring glances and a few hugs and kisses, gratefully accepted. Jules was her effervescent self, chatting gaily and flirting and kissing and groping and being groped. I was soaking wet and hornier than hell, and Jules took notice. She took my hand and then led me into a nice-sized room where a few people were gathered, all very sexy, some naked, some not, but all enjoying themselves. There was a rather dapper man of about 50 seated in a large chair, with a girl a bit older than me -- but not much -- sitting on his lap, wearing only a bikini top and a pair of satin shorts. From how affectionate she was, I would've guessed his Trophy Wife or Mistress. Jules introduced me to the man, whose name was Barry, and his companion, Carly. She explained to me that he was the owner of the Clubbbe and told him she was sponsoring me for membership. He smiled and asked Julie if she'd told me about the initiation ritual. Jules said No, not yet, and he smiled a very naughty smile.

My curiosity got the better of me, so I asked Jules about this initiation ritual. She smiled at me and said that each new member had to do something highly sexual, something they wouldn't do normally, something kinky. Like do a DP, or participate in an orgy, or be a Dom or a Sub or ...

I pulled Julie close and swooped in for a kiss. I'd be thinking of it all the previous night and I wanted her more than anything. "Like have incestuous lezzie sex with their hot girl cousin?" I purred as my tongue slid against hers and my hands reached under the laces to fondle her big new tits. She was right, they felt amazing and obviously she was still sensitive, because her nipples perked right up. She sighed.

"Oh yeahhh, that'll do it. Are you sure you want to do this, honey? Is it really okay?" She smiled and I could see the hope in her eyes. She'd been thinking about me too.

" More than okay!" I smiled, pulling her closer and gripping her ass. Like I said, I love her gorgeous ass. She rubbed up against me and now the kissing turned passionate, tongues really going at it and our bodies grinding together. Not only was I girl-fucking my own cousin, but others were watching us. I was so hot, the two of us tumbled to the carpeted floor, luckily there were pillows around for us to build a tiny love-bed.

"This new outfit of yours is very sexy" Julie murmured between kissing my lips and my tummy as I hovered over her. I was unlacing her top and bared her tits and for the first time ever, I was sucking on a girl's boob. Jules's boobs jiggled as I fondled them and I couldn't wait to taste her pussy -- I knew from our first kiss I wasn't bi curious, but bi for sure!

Jules was so sensual as she kissed me, I moved away from her and teased a bit, flipping the top a bit and baring my tits. She sighed and reached for me, but I pulled away and then slid the top over my head, baring my titties. I moved back towards Julie and now, another first -- a girl was sucking on my tits. Then I realized there was yet another first -- I was having incestuous sex as well and my pussy was dripping at that realization.

"I-I'm really glad we're doing this, I've wanted to for a while" Julie murmured as her tongue darted across my nipples. I shuddered in delight, she had the nicest touch.

"Have you now?" I sighed. She nodded and I added "Perv!" We both laughed and I could feel the crowd's eyes on us. The room had been darkened a bit for our little show, maybe to help with my nerves, but I was really into it and not even slightly nervous. From the corner of my eye, I could see little Carly sucking Barry's cock as they watched our female frolic.

"Boy, Carly sure looks sexy sucking her -- husband's? -- cock!" I told Julie. Then she pulled a shocker.

"Sweetie, Carly is Barry's daughter" she told me, seeing the startled look on my face. "He's been divorced for years, so Carly started fucking him a few years back. They're really hot together aren't they? Stick around and you'll find out a lot more pervy things, promise. Like I told you baby, anything goes in this club!"

That's exactly when I knew the Clubbe was the place for me and I tugged and yanked and tugged and yanked until I got Jules's leather pants off. She'd finished unlacing the top and now she had only a tiny thong and her heels on. I cupped her tits and fondled them again, then glanced at her neatly-trimmed pussy. I yearned to taste her, but had a few surprises of my own in store for her. I dropped my tiny mini to the floor and heard Jules's surprised gasp.

"You little minx, you shaved!" she exclaimed as she hugged me close, nuzzling my tits.

"Yep. This way, I figured if I wanted to try a new hair color, no one would have to worry about whether or not collar and cuffs match!" I sighed as my cousin's sweet lips grazed the lips of my cunt. Then she wasn't grazing anymore, a snaky tongue licked deep into my pussy and I was being eaten by her knowledgeable mouth, Julie was feasting on my body while all these kinky voyeurs watched. I fell down and we tumbled together into a side-by-side sixty-nine and I took my first mouthful of pussy. I was hooked from the first taste and I slid a finger into her snatch and fingered her. I felt her cunt clamp around my fingers, it was like a hot, tight vise and I crooked my fingers while they were inside her. Jules groaned in response.

"Fuck Jo, you've got natural instincts, oh yeahhh babe, that's what Julie likes, eat me and finger me, you nasty slut!" she groaned. We were rubbing ourselves together, her gorgeous new boobs against my tinier ones, I wish I could have had someone filming this for posterity, because I bet we put on quite a show. "You're in" Jules whispered knowingly, then returned to munching on my muff. Her tongue flicked against my clit and I saw stars, I then realized I had no idea when Jules had started making it with girls or how she had started. I thought to myself I'd ask her that question later, betting I'd get off on hearing all the juicy details.

As I continued my little fuck-session with Julie, I could hear little sighs and murmurs and grunts and groans that let me know the other members were enjoying our little tableau and were also having fun themselves. I couldn't wait to get more intimately acquainted with some of the other members, but for now, I was enjoying the change in the relationship with my cousin. I let my mind wander a bit and thought just how yummy my next sleepover at her apartment was going to be. I wondered if she had any sex toys and the thought of her fucking me with one flashed through my head.

Julie was really hunching her pussy against my licking tongue, I drilled it in deep and her juices flowed over my lips. I loved eating pussy and thought of a few of my girlfriends I was going to try and seduce. I'd have to be discreet, of course -- if their parents or mine found out, I was cooked. I was going to risk it though, I had some pretty hot girlfriends and now that I'd discovered how hot sexing it up with another chick was, I wasn't going to be stopped.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12