Finding Cassandra Ch. 02

Story Info
Cassandra finds out WHERE she is and does some shopping!
1.1k words
4.34
19.2k
00

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

Cassandra still had no idea what city she was in, which she found more than a little frustrating. She called down to room service and asked that a paper be sent up.

She wandered around the lavish room, still horny, pussy still craving satisfaction. God, with all the sex she thought about, was she some kind of high-priced call girl? Was she the kept woman, the mistress of a powerful man - or woman, for that matter? Not knowing the answers to any of these questions was driving her absolutely insane!

The paper arrived under the door - Was Brian too exhausted?, she giggled inwardly - and she saw that it was the TORONTO STAR. Ah, she was in Toronto Canada. She was vaguely familiar with this city, she knew. This was a place that she had been before and she found that thought comforting.

She got dressed in a short mini, heels and sexy white lace blouse and decided to go out and see the city for herself, but then she stopped. What would she do for money, she pondered? Did she have credit cards that would tell her who she was, or any kind of ID? Why hadn't she thought of this before?

She looked in the purse laying on the table nearby, ruffled through it but found no cards or ID - but money, lots of it. Someone was certainly keeping her well. Again, she thought she might be someones mistress or a call-girl. Well, I certainly do enjoy fucking, she thought to herself.

She arrived at the front desk and after a few inquiries, found she was in one of the more prominent downtown Toronto hotels, the Royal York. She asked for directions to a store that sold lingerie and was sent to a store a scant few blocks away.

Stiletto heels clicking on the pavement, she walked the few blocks, enjoying the warm sun and the breeze through her long locks. The city seemed vibrant and alive and she got some admiring looks from both men and women as she walked along, which made her feel better.

She arrived at the lingerie store and was greeted by a slim Asian salesclerk. For the 2nd time in a day, Cassandra found herself getting aroused. This little thing was a honey, and she found her lacy panties getting moist yet again. She wondered if in her past, she'd ever had sex with an Asian woman? She knew she was going to in the near future. The very near future, if she had anything to say about it.

Cassandra picked out a few sexy items - a bustier with laces, some sexy panties, some new stockings and a pair of mules with open toes - and planned her seduction. She had no intention of leaving the store without tasting the little honey's sweet honey or getting her promise to come to the Hotel tonight for some enjoyable pussy-munching. The salesgirl seemed to be watching her, that seemed to be a good sign of fun yet-to-come.

She went into the change room, nipples hard, pussy pulsing with lesbian lust. She fidgeted around for a few minutes, then called out to the salesgirl on the pretext of needing some assistance.

The pretty young girl came into the room, "May I be of assistance?" she asked Cassandra, smiling gently with perfectly even teeth. Cassandra was heating up even more at the thought of pressing her lips to the young woman's.

"I am having a bit of trouble getting the bustier laced up, Miss....?"

"My name is Kobe. And don't worry Miss, I have put the sign out saying back in a hour. This is my store - we will see that you are fitted properly! As a matter of fact, I promise to give you my full attention!" Kobe grinned at Cassandra and knelt down in front of her, applying her lips to Cassandra's dripping quim. With the first touch of the girl's adept tongue, Cassandra spasmed. Oh dear Lord, she thought to herself as she squealed aloud, This is what I wanted!

"OOhhhh, you are quite the passionate one, aren't you Miss?", Kobe asked sensually. "Let me help you with those laces now! I don't want you leaving my store unsatisfied, do I?" Kobe UNDID the laces, letting Cassandra's breasts spring free. She nibbled on Cassandra's tits, licking the nipples into firmness, suckling them gently at first, then nibbling on them with her perfect teeth. Cassandra giggled a bit as she shuddered with lesbian lust. This was not Kobe's first time with a woman, she knew, the girl was much to adept at pleasing girls to be a novice.

"I have to eat her!!," Cassandra thought. "Come on darling, let's do a 69!," she suggested aloud.

"My favourite number!" Kobe replied. "You are the customer miss, would you like to be on top or on the bottom?"

The girls got into the ages-old position, Cassandra on top, licking and lapping at each other, gorging on the juices that flowed from their aroused cunts. Quicker and quicker they licked, fingers going in and out of wet pussies, tongues swirling around each other's clits with practiced motions. The tang of Kobe's pussy was arousing to Cassandra, and she told her so.

"Oh darling, you have the sweetest pussy! So sweet, so tiny and tight. I love eating you dearest, I truly do!" Cassandra moaned between licks at the tasty morsel.

"Oh miss, I think you have one of the nicest pussies I have ever tasted. Such a naughty little cunt!" Kobe giggled. "I could feast on it for hours!" With that, she resumed her licking of Cassandra's horny pussy and Cassandra did likewise.

The two girls came virtually simultaneously, flooding each other's faces with juice and licking it up happily. They cuddled together for a few minutes, basking in the afterglow of their orgasms, Kobe still calling her "Miss" which Cassandra found amusing.

When Cassandra left Kobe's store a few hours later, it was with a substantial pile of lingerie at a verrrry reasonable price and the promise of another fashion show soon. Kobe told her, giggling that she was looking forward to seeing "Miss" - Cassandra had given her name at last - again.

She'd solved another piece of the puzzle. She knew she'd be too wild for most men. She was no mistress - if anything, she would be the boss. She was not the type to be someone's servant, she was not the type to be humbled by anyone. She was also quite sure now that she was bisexual and had shared the bodies of other women previously.

"Who am I?," she thought. "I WILL find out!"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers