Finding Cassandra Ch. 03

Story Info
She finds more than one way to get the "kinks" out.
1.5k words
4.28
20k
00

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers

Following her latest two experiences, Cassandra came to a few new realizations.

The first was that she was not an American. Her voice had a British inflection. She might be British or British Canadian. So another piece of the puzzle was fitted in.

The next one was that she was relatively well-educated. Her speech patterns bespoke a women of intelligence and breeding. The way she thought, analyzed things, she knew that she was well-schooled.

Cassandra had thought of going to the police - but what if her amnesiac state was due to some criminal act? Could she have been involved in drugs? She doubted that, but she wasn't going to take any chances. Or what if she'd been whisked away for her own protection? It was too early to try going to the authorities.

Back in the hotel room, Cassandra felt stiff and out of sorts. Her body ached from all the walking she'd done in her new "Fuck Me" shoes. Ah, the price women paid for fashion. She enjoyed the admiring stares she got in her clothes though, so it was worth it, she giggled inwardly.

Cassandra called down to the front desk and inquired if they had a masseur on staff. Indeed they did, so she asked to have him sent up.

She stripped down and wore only a towel when the knock on the door came. When the masseur entered, Cassandra felt her body react sexually once again.

He was "hunky" as they said, about mid-20's with muscles, almost gold eyes and shimmering, wavy blonde hair. "Hi, I'm Kurt," he said to her, hand outstretched. She took his hand and shook it, fearful her trembling might give away her lust. "Cassandra," she intoned, as the tingles increased. This man was going to be her latest fuck.

She lay on the bed, as she'd found tables uncomfortable in the past. "Another memory?," she thought. She felt she was going to go mad from the stress of not knowing, so she decided to put herself in Kurt's more-than-capable hands.

His hands worked magic on her aching body. She felt all of her tension easing quickly with each practiced caress. She also felt her nipples hardening, her pussy getting wet with desire as well. When she heard him ask her to flip over, Cassandra made her move.

She grabbed his hands and put them on her aching tits and pulled him towards her for a kiss of lust. To his credit, all pretense of massage ended. He didn't even give her the cliche of "We're not supposed to do that with the customers." Kurt stripped quickly and joined her in the bed. "Fuck me hard Kurt!," she screamed out, her voice raging with lust. The massage / foreplay had gotten to Kurt as well. "God, you're beautiful!,'" he said, his cock throbbing, purple with lust, ready to invade this stunning creature's amazing body.

Kurt thrust into her from behind, fucking her doggie style, his thrusts savage, but not hurting her in the least. Cassandra liked it this way, she knew, she wasn't afraid to get down and dirty. In and out, he pumped, his hands on her tits, harder and harder Kurt fucked her.

Cassandra fucked him back, with all the skills she possessed. And those were plenty, she knew. Her pussy tightened around his dick, milking it, clenching him tight within her. She felt Kurt tense up, knowing he was about to cum. She was ready for that, the fucking had been quick, but very satisfying.

Cassandra had the urge to taste his cum, so she took his cock from her lusty cunt and into her mouth. He came within seconds, shooting his load deep inside her greedy mouth. She gulped down the slimy juices, savoring every drop.

Kurt departed - and gave her a great discount on the massage. Now Cassandra felt very relaxed.

Not knowing things was certainly giving Cassandra some wonderful adventures - but there was a part of her that wanted to know what was coming next.

Cassandra realized, for all the concerns that she had, that she might need to protect herself. She still had no idea why she had the memory loss, what had brought her to this city. The hotel had security, surely - but what if someone assaulted her? Or tried to grab her? A gun was out of the question - especially as she didn't know enough information to register and the hotel staff had told her that guns were hard to come by in Canada.

She inquired about self-defense classes. They were taught by a quiet - but firm-looking - man named Mr. Quan. He was smaller in stature than she, but underneath his clothing, Cassandra could tell that every inch of him was lean, taut, rippling with muscle.

Like everything else in her life - another thing she came to remember about herself, Cassandra noted - she threw herself into it with a fervor. She went daily for the next 3 weeks, staying for hours at a time. At first, her body ached with pain, but it relented in the second week. She was quite skilled at the combat arts, Mr. Quan remarked to her. He commented to her that she must have had training before. She couldn't remember that, but it did seem to be logical. Cassandra remembered none of it, but it is said that the body has memory and hers took to the Martial Arts readily.

After the last class on the 3rd week, Mr. Quan asked her to have tea with him. This was quite an honor, she knew, for he rarely socialized with his students.

Still in the giri they wore in class, they sat and talked. Mr. Quan - she couldn't bring herself to call him by his first name, it seemed disrespectful - had lead quite an interesting life. He'd had some dangerous occupations, taken quite a few risks. Which is why she found herself amused that he seemed to be stumbling with what he wanted to say to her.

"I would like to make love to you Cassandra," he said quietly. "If you would be willing?"

Cassandra had not thought of him in that way, but now, it was all she COULD think of. She wondered what his hands, so skilled and adept in the arts of defense, would feel like on her body. She trembled at the thought. They undressed slowly - she marvelled at his small, but solid form. He had a few scars - probably souvenirs of his past - but he was nicely built as she had earlier surmised.

Mr. Quan took her in his arms and lay her down on the mats, the heady fragrance of her arousal assailing his senses. He touched her and her entire body was suffused with lust. The hands that caressed her were as adept at pleasure as at combat, she had been correct in that assumption as well. Her body was aching for him with every caress.

He caressed her breasts, each nipple inflamed with his gentle touch. Down her body his hands roamed, he occasionally paused to touch her with his tongue. His lips were soft and gentle on her flesh, he'd breath little gusts of air over her skin as he maneuvered all over her body.

Her hands free, she caressed his manhood. He was quite large for an Asian male - well, she supposed, she thought with a giggle. She wasn't sure if she'd been with an Asian male before.

Mr. Quan's hands and lips were at her pussy now, licking the folds and nuzzling her engorged clit. He feasted on her with relish, nuzzling into her as she convulsed with a mini-orgasm. Sex made her feel alive, every time she made love, every time she fucked, her body let her know she was alive. She moved against him, giving him access to her love-starved body.

"My turn!" Cassandra laughed. She attacked Mr. Quan's cock with glee, licking and lapping at it, up and down, around and around, seeing the delight on his face as he clenched with lust. He might have been her master in the Martial Arts, but in the Sexual Arts, Cassandra took second to no one!

After some remarkable foreplay, Mr. Yak mounted her and slid into her, easily. She was soaking wet and very ready for him. At first, he was gentle - gliding in and out of her smoothly, his dick stroking the walls of her pussy. That stopped in a bit. He began to fuck like a madman, her cunt clenching and unclenching as he screwed her savagely, pumping and thrusting, her body jolting upwards to match him, stroke for stroke. They grunted and heaved at each other like rutting animals, both of them determined to give the other what they wanted.

When they came, it was a total release, like the tension had gone. They snuggled together, and then, he calmly asked if she would like more tea. She giggled and nodded her head.

Upon leaving, Cassandra felt more confident and tranquil. Whatever secrets lay ahead, she knew she could face them. She was no longer afraid, she was just unsure.

To be continued...

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,745 Followers