Finding Cassandra Ch. 05

Story Info
The mystery begins to unravel - while Cassandra plays.
2.9k words
4.5
16.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 10/13/2022
Created 06/17/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,726 Followers

Spring in Toronto is normally warm and pleasant, but this was not one of those type of days. Cassandra looked out the view from her window, it was pouring, it was gray and she didn't want to be out in it. She'd had enough rain in her lifetime.

Cassandra remembered something at that second – she hated rain. Hated it, loathed it, despised it with every fibre of her being. Rain made her sad, rain made her glum.

To cheer herself up, Cassandra had ordered a lush breakfast, indulging in Belgian Waffles, with gobs of fresh whipped cream. She sat in the comfortable chair and went through the TV channels. Nothing good on, nothing on "Ellen", "Springer" made her queasy – how COULD intelligent people watch this tripe? - and Cassandra began climbing the walls with boredom.

One of the things Cassandra had figured out about the person she was – she detested boredom. She had a very low threshold for tedium. Cassandra was racking her brain trying to figure out what to do when the phone rang in her suite.

"Miss Cassandra? There is a Miss – Kobe, is it? - here to see you. May I send her up? Yes. Thank You, Miss Cassandra, I'll send her right up."

Cassandra wondered why Kobe had come to see her, but she wasn't going to complain. She was hoping her boredom was about to come to an end. There was a loud knock on the door and Cassandra walked over to let Kobe in the room.

Kobe was even more stunning than last time. She was beautifully made-up, hair a shimmering, flowing dark wave. Her eyes were accentuated with glitter, she wore diamond teardrop earrings, a short, purple sequined mini and silver heels. Yummy, simply mouth-watering, Cassandra thought with an evil mind.

"My goodness, don't you look stunning!" Cassandra exclaimed, happy to see her new friend. "Who is all of this finery for?"

Kobe looked down at her feet. "Well, actually, you. I was bored at the store, you hadn't paid me another visit, so I looked up where you were staying on your receipt and ..."

"You thought you'd pay ME a visit?"

Kobe nodded. Cassandra could hardly contain herself.

"You thought perhaps, we'd have a repeat performance of what happened last time?"

Again, the beautiful Asian woman nodded. She was feeling a little bit squirmy, but Cassandra allayed her fears.

"Your timing couldn't be better darling. I've been going out of my mind on this gray, gloomy day. Playing with a sexy thing like you will just make my cares go away. Did you have anything special in mind?"

Just as Kobe was about to answer her, the phone in the suite ran once more. Cassandra asked Kobe to excuse her for a moment and went to answer it.

"Miss Cassandra, there is a man here named Clayton who says he wishes to see you. He says he has urgent news."

Cassandra sighed. Not that she didn't welcome information from Clayton, it was just his timing was lousy. "All right, send him up." She hoped that Kobe wasn't planning on being anywhere anytime soon. She turned to her new friend and said "Darling, this is very, very important, I must deal with this. Can you stay, are you in any hurry?"

Kobe shook her head. "I'd wait around all day for you, if need be."

Cassandra kissed her soft lips. "You're sweet." The look of adoration on Kobe's face as she kissed her brightened her spirits.

Cassandra opened the door to find Clayton on the other side of it, his face lit up, obviously quite happy. The news must have been good, so she ushered him in to the suite. At first, he didn't see Kobe sitting in one of the plush chairs.

"I'm sorry, is this a bad time?"

"If only you knew!" Cassandra thought inwardly, but she pressed on. "It's all right, this is my friend Kobe. Kobe, this is Clayton. He is a Private Detective I hired to find out some information for me."

Kobe nodded, she seemed to be almost-staring at the rumpled & rugged detective. Cassandra caught it, but said nothing.

"All right Clayton, the Desk Clerk said you have urgent news. Please, get on with it."

Cassandra thought if it didn't look childish, Clayton would have been dancing on one foot, he seemed that happy. "Okay Cassandra, here goes."

"First, you're not a criminal, there is no record with the Toronto Police, the OPP or the RCMP. I even checked with some American contacts of mine, your fingerprints are not anywhere on file. I could even contact Interpol, but I would imagine I will get the same results."

"All right, we both figured that."

"Second, it doesn't seem as if anyone has reported you as a Missing Person, there is no description of anyone resembling you in the police files. Third, you've been staying at this Hotel for quite a few months."

Cassandra was surprised at that one. "Why didn't anyone say something?"

Clayton gave her a wry smile. "Ummm, because you didn't ask?"

Cassandra felt like an idiot. It was true, she had never thought to ask them how long she'd been staying here, in all the confusion, it had slipped her mind.

"You've been here for nearly a year, but you were gone for about three weeks. You never checked out and when you turned up again, no one thought anything of it, as all the bills were still being paid. You were given the same room as before, which had been reserved for you anonymously, all paid for in cash, in advance."

"I showed your picture around Cassandra. You are very beautiful, so a lot of people remembered seeing your face. Apparently, you spent a lot of time at Kensington Market."

Cassandra smiled, that rung a bell. Kensington Market was one of the most unique spots in Toronto, near College and Spadina. Lots of wonderful merchants, very ethnic, with wonderful places to eat and shop. It had a thriving arts community, which Cassandra found extremely appealing. Lots of food merchants and great places to eat. Cassandra also remembered it was almost all pedestrian traffic, with very few cars. She remembered walking along its bustling streets, loving the scents and smells and noises.

"Also, there was an Italian restaurant you were seen frequenting, Tratorria D'el Arte. Ring any bells?"

Cassandra scrunched up her beautiful face. It rung something, that much was sure. But this was wonderful news, these were the first vivid memories she'd had in a good many months! Cassandra was overjoyed, she wanted to reward Clayton for his diligent work, with something far more than cash. Hmm, she wondered, what could she do for this considerate man?

Then, Cassandra noticed that Kobe was still observing them, the idea came to her in an instant. She walked over to the chair where the exotic beauty was seated, kissed her passionately, seemingly ignoring Clayton's presence. She put her arms around the sensual beauty, embracing her, putting her all into the kiss, knowing this teasing would arouse the hunky PI who was watching them with barely-disguised interest.

"Keep kissing me darling, softer, yes, I like that" Cassandra whispered to Kobe, who acquiesced to her every sensual demand.

"A – HEM!" came the sound from Clayton's direction. Cassandra turned to him and smiled a bit. "Yes, Clayton?"

"Well Cassandra, if you're finished with me, I should get back to work, I think."

"Oh, really? Very well – unless you're interested in joining our little party?"

Clayton Jennings had not gotten this far in life by being a stupid man. He realized swiftly the little show he'd just seen was for his benefit. He stripped out of his shirt and jeans and moved towards the still-kissing duo.

Cassandra whispered in Kobe's air, nibbling the lobe. "I'm sorry, I've forgotten my manners. Are you up for this? You DO like men, don't you?"

Cassandra was teasing, the way Kobe was eying Clayton's hard, lean body, it was evident she was interested. She moved aside and let Kobe reach out and caress the man's hard, ready cock.

"He's a nice package!" Kobe giggle, taking Clayton's shaft into her eager mouth. Her boredom was already gone and as Cassandra began to remove her top, Cassandra's was being alleviated as well.

Kobe had to shift around a little to allow Cassandra to remove her dress, but the shimmying was in itself, very erotic. She now wore only her store's finest see-thru bra and thong, her golden skin dusted lightly with glitter. She'd been eager to be a visual feast for Cassandra, now she knew she was equally attractive in Clayton's eyes. Kobe had been without a boyfriend, or regular lover, for quite some time, she knew her sexual needs were going to be well take care of this afternoon. She was nervous at the thought of her first threesome, but had no intention of letting that stop her.

Clayton's knees were practically giving out from under him, Kobe was a wonderful cocksucker. Her talents were astounding, but next, he felt Cassandra's eager tongue licking at his balls. Fuccckkkkk, he thought to himself, if I cum now, I'll never forgive myself.

"Excuse me for a moment, darlings" Cassandra purred, moving away from the eager duo. She went into the bathroom, noticing the pair moving towards the large bed. Oh, this was going to be a wonderful way to alleviate her boredom. Cassandra noticed Clayton was kissing Kobe very softly, he wasn't rushing, taking his time to be gentle with her.

She could hear the grunts and groans from outside the bathroom, she knew that Kobe was in for a truly great fuck. Clayton was a great stud, the kind a horny girl could rely on in her time of need. Judging from Kobe's flirtatiousness earlier, she was needy indeed.

"Ohhh goddd baby, oh goddd lover, eat me, suck my pussy darling!" Cassandra could hear Kobe's moans of bliss. She'd left the beautiful Asian in good hands, but she wanted her share as well. This afternoon was going much better than she had expected. She ran her hands, now anointed with a sensual body lotion, all over her body and then prepared herself for the tryst that awaited her.

Walking out of the bathroom, Cassandra was pleased to hear the gasps from the horny duo on the bed. She strolled over to the side of the bed and took both of their hands.

"You like, darlings?"

"Is that one of my store's ---?" Kobe asked.

Cassandra nodded. She had put on a cream-colored negligee, slit high on the side, exposing her soft skin and beautiful legs. She enjoyed the open admiration of the two sexy people, and sat on the side of the bed. Turning to Kobe, she kissed her softly, running her hands through the woman's long, dark hair. Then she turned to Clayton and kissed him, jamming her tongue into his mouth, teasing Kobe with the erotic spectacle. She wanted both of them to be so hot for her, they couldn't control themselves.


From the way Kobe's hands were caressing her tits through the sexy negligee, she was quite obviously succeeding. She loved the feeling of this woman's hands on her body, she whimpered as she continued to kiss Clayton.

Clayton felt his arousal heightening more with each moment. Looking over at Kobe, seeing the passion in her eyes, the sweetness of Cassandra's kisses, the horny man couldn't decide who he wanted to fuck more. Luckily, he didn't have to decide, he was going to be able to fuck both of these lovely women.

Cassandra's mind was awash in erotic sensations. She felt adored and worshipped by her two lovers, she could feel Kobe's knowing, gentle hands slide down the straps of the negligee, baring her breasts to her admirers. Kobe caressed and fondled one globe, while Clayton fastened his mouth softly on her other breast, licking and sucking her nipples gently. Slowly, tenderly, the pair captivated Cassandra, bringing her along with them on an erotic journey. They had ensnared her in a web of lust, not that she was making any effort to escape,

Cassandra felt them sliding the negligee down her body, but she turned to Kobe and said "Uh-uh. If I am naked, you have to be naked, too. After that, the two of us can finish undressing this big fellow over here." Kobe did a little erotic dance as she removed her lingerie, now she stood in the room, naked. Clayton let out a little wolf-whistle, Cassandra could almost swear Kobe was blushing.

Cassandra stood up from the bed and shimmied erotically out of the negligee. Now it was Kobe's turn to whistle.

"You shaved, Miss Cassandra!" she trilled happily. Indeed, while in the bathroom preparing for their tryst, Cassandra had taken the time to shave her pussy bald.

"I did. You like it?"

"Oh yes, please let me show you how much." With that, Kobe gently pushed Cassandra back onto the bed and buried her face in the woman's now-shaven pussy. Eating her with that incredible skill Cassandra remembered from the previous encounter, she watched Clayton remove his clothing. He had no intention of waiting for the two beauties to undress him, he was too impatient. Clayton moved behind Kobe's wriggling body.

Smiling, Clayton tapped Kobe gently on the butt and asked softly, "May I?"

Kobe nodded and Clayton slid his cock easily into her welcoming pussy. Kobe shrieked, he was obviously the biggest cock she'd ever felt, but the increased pressure she was applying to Cassandra's already-moist cunt let Cassandra know that the lovely Asian was enjoying his fucking.

Clayton began pumping in and out of Kobe's cunt, with practiced strokes, his meaty dick filling her petite frame. She rocked back against the invading shaft, trying desperately to concentrate on pleasing her other lover. Cassandra's pussy was so delectable, she wanted to eat her again and again and again ....

Clayton was fucking Kobe with as much skill as he could muster. She was moving against his cock almost perfectly, her scrumptious little pussy was milking him as she continued to lap Cassandra's pussy avidly. Clayton had never felt this aroused, it was like his senses were increased a hundred-fold as he did his best to pleasure his newest lover.

"Slow down – oh God, please, we have to slow down!" Kobe begged, panting as she moved her face from Cassandra's cunt. "This is wonderful, amazing, but I don't want to cum too soon."

Cassandra sat up and kissed Kobe, Clayton had his arms wrapped around the beautiful Asian protectively. "Okay sugar, what did you have in mind?" Clayton asked Kobe, winking at Cassandra.

"Yes dearest, you can call the shots this time!" Cassandra smiled. It was as if the three of them were perfectly in synch, each of them wanting to please the other two. Kobe's body was glistening, if possible, she looked even more beautiful than before.

"I want to watch you being fucked Cassandra, I want Clayton to fuck the shit out of you!" Kobe said, growing a tad more perverse in her desires. "I want to straddle your face while he fucks you and have you eat my cunt and drip my juices all over your licking tongue!"

The trio climbed up onto the bed, all eager to continue their fun and games. Cassandra lay back on the bed while Clayton readied himself, she saw Kobe's gorgeous frame hovering over her and as the girl lowered her pussy onto Cassandra's face, Cassandra thought it couldn't get any better than this.

She was dead wrong about that. Seeing Kobe and Cassandra seemed to inspire Clayton, he fucked her deep, hard and strong, knowing what she was capable of handling, Clayton was even more sure of himself as he fucked the sexy blonde. He drove in and out her her cunt, his teeth clenched as he watched Cassandra reach up and grab Kobe's ass, drawing her pussy down over her licking tongue. She delved deep into Kobe's cunt, knowing whatever her fate, she wanted to continue having a relationship with these two amazing fuckers.

"Oh fuck, Oh God, oh-my-fucking-GOD!" Kobe yelled as the bi-blonde sucked her off. She had nearly come when Clayton was fucking her, she didn't hold it in any longer. She let go, shrieking loud enough that Cassandra thought they might hear her in the lobby.

"Good one, huh baby?" Cassandra smiled, as Kobe collapsed on the bed beside her. The sexy woman nodded, then fastened her lips to Cassandra's breasts and began licking again as Clayton continued fucking Cassandra.

"Oh Christ, oh yessss, fuck me, fuck me Tony, fuck me, fuck the shit out of ME!" Cassandra shrieked, as her own orgasm overtook her. She watched in delight as Clayton pulled out and Kobe grabbed for his cock, sucking it until his hot cum shot down her throat. She shared a sticky kiss with Cassandra and then they rested for a while.

Later, after another naughty round of sex and games, they relaxed over coffee and cake. Kobe asked her "Cassandra, who is Tony?"

"Excuse me?"

"I was going to ask too, Cassandra?"

"I don't understand."

"While Clayton was fucking you, you called out 'Fuck me Tony'. Who is Tony?"

Cassandra scrunched up her face. As her lovers were dressing, Clayton having offered to escort Kobe home [ which made Cassandra wonder if he had an ulterior motive ], Cassandra thought that another mystery might have been added to the puzzle – or another clue.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,726 Followers