Fleur Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Fleur nodded and linked arms through Mary's. She didn't see the happy little smile on Mary's face. Instead of going to a restaurant, they went back to Mary's apartment. The two new friends shared a frozen lasagna that Mary had made and a bottle of wine – and then, another.

"I think you're trying to get me drunk," Fleur teased. "I've had wayyy too much to drink. I can hardly walk and I don't know if I'll be able to get a taxi at this time of night."

"So, don't worry about it. Stay here. I've got an extra bedroom and I'll even make breakfast tomorrow. Or ..."

"Or ...? Are you suggesting that I share your bed?" Fleur asked, still sober enough to know what was going on.

"Why not, Fleur? You enjoyed yourself tonight, admit it. I think you are bi-sexual and just don't know it yet," Mary told her. "You told me yourself that you've only just been with Steve. Why not give it a whirl and see?" Mary suggested. "After all, I did make you cum."

Fleur had cum like never before and that troubled her a tiny bit. She honestly didn't know why. Mary's point was well made. Why shouldn't she experience life while she was young and formulate her own opinions? Would discovering she was bi-sexual be such a bad thing? She certainly wouldn't find a sexier woman for her first lesbian experience than the one sitting across the table from her.

"Okay," Fleur answered and looked at the exotic beauty with a smile. "I'm young enough to take a risk or two, so why not? I'm certainly not tired and I'm just tipsy enough to chance it. Let's have some fun, although you'll have to show me everything."

"You won't be tipsy for too long, baby," Mary smiled as she led the intoxicated dancer to her room. "Once we get going, you'll sober up fast. There isn't a lot to show you, you just go with your instincts. You'll see."

Fleur watched Mary undressing and still marveled at her body. She had seen Mary naked all week and yet, up close like this, it was entirely different. Playfully, the exotic beauty moved around Fleur and undressed her. Fleur found herself shaking but when Mary kissed her, she leaned into it like she had been kissing girls all of her life. Their tongues tangled and danced and Fleur wanted more. She could not deny her desire for Mary any longer. It was as if the entire week had been foreplay leading up to this moment.

The two naked women got on the bed, with the shorter Mary on top of Fleur. Both of them were still wearing their heels, but nothing else. Mary was still kissing her, fondling Fleur's tits and paying ardent attention to all of her. Mary had been right, Fleur was sobering up fast.

"I knew you'd like it Fleur, once you got started," Mary murmured in between licks of Fleur's tits. "This whole week, I've sensed that there was a naughty lezzie slut inside of you waiting to be freed!" Mary caressed her body and looked at her with an appreciative eye. "God, what a lovely young body, I'll bet you've got a tasty pussy and I'm going to find that out for myself as soon as I can!"

Fleur wasn't sure about that yet, however, everything her companion was doing felt amazing, there was simply no doubt about it. Fleur's slender body flailed about the bed and when Mary's tongue started to snake in and out of her pussy, she saw things in a whole new light. She was glad that she kept her pussy shaved, like most of the other dancers did now. She was sure that it heightened the sensations she was now feeling.

"What do I do now, what do I do now?" Fleur wanted to know and needed to know.

"Just go with whatever feelings you have, sugar," Mary told the younger girl."If it feels good to you, it will probably feel good to me, too. Don't worry, if anything isn't right, I have a voice and I can speak up."

Everything Mary said made perfect sense to the still-inebriated Fleur. True, she wasn't as smashed as she had been when they started, yet still enough to be naughty. She licked and fingered her new lover and was surprised. She didn't mind the taste of pussy, it was nice, it was – good! She wanted more and asked Mary if they could do each other. "The other dancers have talked about that," Fleur said to Mary. "That's called a sixty-nine, right?"

Mary smiled and swung herself around. Now the two of them were really going at each other. Mary decided to be bold and experimental and slid a finger into Fleur's ass while she was licking her. Fleur loved it and copied the move. Soon both of them were enjoying a nice cum and both of them were not yet done. Mary went into her dresser drawer and pulled out a large, flesh-colored dildo. "I use this every so often," she told Fleur. "Some girls really need to be fucked and I've been told I know how to wield it," Mary said. "Want me to fuck you with it?"

Fleur was a bit intimidated at first and then, she remembered her goal was to have new experiences. She nodded and let Mary use the strap-on to fuck her still-horny pussy. She liked it both ways, Mary fucking her from behind and then with Mary on her back and Fleur riding the thick, fake rubber cock. It wasn't as good as Steve, but it felt nice enough. She liked feeling a female body rubbing against her own while enjoying a solid fuck and wondered if she would be able to use the dildo to fuck Mary. As she coasted towards her next orgasm, Fleur decided not to leave Mary's apartment until she gave it a try.

Fleur marveled at her own adventurous nature and how far she had come in just a few weeks. She wanted to experience so much more and with Mary and other lovers, she knew that she would.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers
12