Font of Fertility Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Wait, is the Great Mother, like, a god?" Stacey asked.

"Not... really," Adama said. "The Great Mother, and the other titles, refer to the first Mages deep in the history of the world. They were the first mages, and they remade the world a couple of times before they got together and decided to retire. They were generally happy with the way they'd settled the world and humanity was shaping up again, so they each invested their powers into three apprentices and formed the Council. Powerless, they became mortal. From what I understand, they didn't exactly live long lives afterwards - they'd gotten so used to being immortal they forgot that other people might not just leave them alone."

"So... is there a God at all? Or gods?" Lindsey asked.

"We're getting off track already," Adama said. "That's an even more complicated question we can come back around to. For now, just remember that the Council is three sets of three sets. The 'physical' seats, the thrones you all occupy, are in a metaphysical space, which is where the council meeting happens. The whole point of a council meeting is to make sure all of the Seats understand each other, and are able to communicate their differences peacefully. Usually there's a few issues to vote on, but over twelve thousand years most of the wrinkles have already gotten worked out."

"So what does this meeting mean for us, then?" I asked. "The warning I got sounded ominous, and you were being pretty clear I needed to know more."

"Well, that's all just the official purpose of the meeting," Adama said. "In reality, the message you got wasn't too far off from the truth. Most meetings involve a lot of finger pointing and shouting. You and the other Seats are the greatest powers in the world. A few of you together, with enough power reserves, could break the entire world. If all of you agreed on something, you could remake the world by working together. Give someone that much power for a few decades, let alone a few centuries or millennia, and it leads to some big egos. Everyone wants to figure out a hierarchy - who is most powerful, who leads the Life, Death and Rebirth factions? Who is allying outside of their factions?"

"So I need to figure out how to argue with near-immortals who have had thousands of years to cement their own positions?" I asked.

"Well, only a couple of them are actually that old," Adama said. "Most Seats get tired of agelessness at some point, and living in a world that doesn't look anything like they started in. There was some heavy turnover over the last five hundred years or so."

"Great," I sighed. "So what did my predecessor do? Am I expected to keep any deals he made, or something?"

"No," Adama said. "But that's a complicated answer too. You and Lauren are going to need to go on a trip to find out more about that."

"Where?" Lauren asked.

"Hawaii," Adama said. "That's where Ezekial kept his home, and where he ended his existence."

"How are we supposed to get to Hawaii?" I asked. "And when? You said the Council meeting is in less than two weeks several days ago now."

"Good question," Adama said, tapping her lips thoughtfully with her chubby little finger. "Ezekial always just teleportaled there, but you've never done that before."

"I'm sorry, what? Did you just say Jerry can teleport?" Stacey said.

"Well, Ezekiel teleportaled. His understanding of reality was such that he could expend a not-insignificant amount of power to open a door from one location and walk through it into an entirely different location. But to do so he needed to know what other doorway he was going to, and that it was still standing."

"So in other words I need to go to Hawaii, to be able to teleportal to Hawaii," I said.

"Fuck that," Lauren said. "Google Streetview can get us fucking anywhere if you can figure out how to make this work."

"Oh my god," Stacey said. "Can we go to Paris? I know it's pretty basic bitch, but I've always wanted to see Paris."

"Oh, and maybe London?" Lindsey hopped on board. "Actually, I'd love to do a tour of all the castles in the UK. And Europe."

"Hold on, hold on," I said, interrupting before our travel destination list started to really develop. "This can wait until after the magical Q and A, can't it?"

"Right, right," Lauren said. She dropped her hand back to my dick and started stroking me again, having stopped when they all got excited about the travel opportunities.

"OK," I sighed. To be honest, it was kind of hard to concentrate on the conversation with Lauren's hand on my dick and all three of the girls dressed as they were. "So I need to be able to stand on my own two feet and not get pushed around at the meeting, right?"

"Well, that is certainly one way to go about things," Adama said. "There have not been that many Seats over the millennia, but each one has done things differently from the last. You should have a plan, certainly, but how you engage with the others is up to you."

"Well, I don't exactly want to get pushed into things I don't agree with," I said. "And what's the point of all this power if I'm going to let someone else bully me around? Adama, realistically, what do I need to do to show I'm not someone who will just bend over and take what they tell me."

"Deeds and resources," Adama said. "Obviously the thing that speaks loudest are your actions. Your first Council meeting hasn't happened yet and you have already pronounced a Judgement, which is certainly causing a stir in the magical community. The results of your Judgment, and the way you went about it, will be read differently by different Seats. I can't speak for them, but I assume some will see you as soft for your treatment of George Stoker in how you ruled against him, and others may see you as easily manipulated just because you ruled against Stoker at the request of his daughter. Others will likely see your methods as reasonable."

"That's not fair, though," Lauren said. "We'd never even done one before."

"That's not going to matter to them, though," I said. Lauren was in this with me from the start, but we saw things differently. She was a competitor, a lot like Stacey, where I was a creator. I was envisioning the kind of people who lived for centuries with magic powers, and I was coming up with enigmatic characters like Gandalf and the elves from Lord of the Rings, or ancient aliens like Yoda. Just trying to figure out how the other Seats might think about things, what their perspectives were historically even, had me shuddering at the possibilities of evil and selfishness. "My first impression is already done, and they're going to take it however they take it. So unless I get another Judgement request in the next week, we need to work on resources."

"Yes, you will," Adama said. "Worldly resources mean little to the Seats, however, so don't think you need to acquire any of your moneys or anything like that. The Seats value power, knowledge and metaphorical territory. Your trip to Ezekiel's sanctum will help with knowledge, and you are in the clear for now in terms of territory, being the only Seat based on this continent. Many of them still shun the New World entirely, seeing it as a backwater. That leaves power, and to be honest Jeremiah, I was hoping for more from you."

"Hey, what does that mean?" Lauren asked defensively.

"Well, Cum Bucket, I mean that he's been using his powers almost entirely without reinvesting into gaining more power reserves," Adama said. "Don't get me wrong, Jeremiah, you have already put together the beginnings of a potent harem, between Cum Bucket, Slut Princess and Brother Sucker here. Each of them provided you with a potent source of magic the first time you took them, and can continue to feed you with your love and lust for each other, but you have only had sex with one other woman despite the opportunities around you. By this point, after he ascended, Ezekiel had already schtupped every woman in his village and had started developing his Philosophy of Magic. Not to mention the fact that you haven't even tapped into the true Font that would expand your reserves."

"How would he do that?" Lindsey asked. She was a little flushed, and while I'd seen a spark of annoyance cross her face at being called 'Slut Princess' again, the sex talk was obviously getting to her.

"How do you think, girly? He serves the Great Mother and is a member of the Great Order of Fertility Shamans. Lust, love, and sex are all potent sources of magic that you've been tapping, Jeremiah, but the real juice happens when you pump your virile seed into a fertile womb and fuck a baby into someone. That spark of creation, just once, could triple all of the magic you have gathered so far from your sluts."

We sat in silence for a long moment, and then Stacey lifted a finger and put it on her nose. Lindsey and Lauren reacted at the same time to the Nose Game, lifting their own fingers to their noses in unison. "No thanks. Not yet, anyway," Stacey said.

"Same," Lindsey said. "Not until after I'm done with school, at least."

"I'd like to not be a teenage mom," Lauren said.

"OK, this is ridiculous," I said. "I am not just going to start impregnating you three, let alone other random people, for my own gain. What about the women? What about the babies? My children?"

"That's what I'm saying, Jeremiah," Adama said. "There are any number of ways for you to manipulate things to your advantage. Before he retired, Ezekiel often changed his physical appearance to look like a woman's chosen partner. He also let women come to him who were seeking to get pregnant and couldn't for one reason or another."

"OK, well that first one sounds way too rapey," I said, "But the second one sounds... more ethical, I guess. Either way, I think I'm doing pretty OK so far without making babies yet."

Adama frowned and crossed her arms over her barely-covered bulbous bust. "It is, of course, your choice in the matter. Just remember that I'll be happy to say 'I told you so' when you impregnate your first woman and see how quickly your reserves grow and your potential expands."

"Fine, go for it," I said. "Look, this has already been a lot. When exactly is the meeting happening, Adama?"

"It will be on the day of the new year, as judged by your Gregorian calendar."

"Cool, OK. New Year's Day. That's in..." I tried to do the math in my head. Today was Boxing Day, and a Saturday, so...

"Next Friday," Lindsey said quickly.

"Jeez, that's not far away," I muttered. "We need to figure out how to get to Hawaii, I need to build up some reserves of magic, plus I have thoughts on how to start making some money to have on hand."

"We also need to figure out where Lindsey and I are going to live," Stacey said. "And if I'm thinking correctly Linds, you'd probably rather move out of your current place before your roommates get back from the break, right?"

"Definitely," she nodded. "I don't think anything bad will happen, but, ah... let's just say they're going to be really disappointed."

"OK," I said with a heavy breath. "So let's stop here then. This is already a lot to absorb."

Lauren stopped stroking me. "Agreed. Thank you for the help, Adama."

"No problem, missy. It's my purpose, after all. But you should really think about that womb of yours getting filled with Jerry's warm, sticky baby batter. All of you should."

"Alright, that's enough of that," Stacey said. "I think you just made me dry up."

"It's kinda kinky," Lindsey laughed. "I think the fantasy of it is getting me hot, even if the reality is scary."

"Well, thank you anyways, Adama," I said. "You can go now."

"What, I don't get to watch the orgy?" she asked. "That is what's about to happen, right?"

"No," Stacey said. "I already got mine earlier. I don't know about you two, but I actually do want to work out a bit."

"Go ahead," Lauren said. "I hope you don't mind if I distract you by taking advantage of my boyfriend. Cardio is cardio, after all."

"I could use some tips on weights," Lindsey said. "But then I want my cardio on the Jerry Machine too."

Soon the 'Jerry Machine' was getting put to use as Lauren, still wearing her sports bra, rode me on the floor with the crotch of her bikini panties pulled to the side as we made out. Stacey was walking Lindsey through her regular free weights routine and carefully explaining the exercises she did and why she did them, but both of them had their eyes flicking back to me and Lauren. Waiting for their turns.

*** 4 - Booty Call ***

It was later in the afternoon, only about an hour before our usual family dinner time, when my phone rang and I reached over to pick it up. After the "workout time," which had ended up being me getting ridden like a mechanical bull by my girlfriend and our sisters- I really need to talk to them about what we call each other - one after another, Lauren and Lindsey headed home. Stacey and I hadn't been able to share the shower since our Mother was puttering around the house doing chores, but Stace did manage to peek into my room while telling me that our bathroom was free and flashing me her new tits with a delightful wiggle and a saucy grin.

All that, and the ongoing overload of things I was trying to juggle in my head, had me laying on my bed and staring up at the ceiling when my phone went off. I was expecting it to be Lauren, or maybe Jay if Benji had gone to whine to him - Fuck, I forgot to tell Lauren and the girls about that.

What I hadn't been expecting was an unknown number.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Hey," said a woman's voice on the other end. "Jerry?"

"Yeah. Uhm... Angela?" I asked, guessing at the voice.

"Yeah, hey," she said. "Look, I know this is like, not exactly what I talked about, but I was wondering- I had a really rough day at work, and I just finished my shift, and I was wondering if you'd be down to come over and just fucking rail me."

Now that, I managed to think, is not the kind of call I used to get.

"Yeah, yeah, I can do that," I said.

"Great. I'll text you my address," Angela said. "God, thanks, Jerry. I really just need a good dick right now."

"Um, yeah," I said. "No problem."

She hung up, and I just sort of sat there for a minute, the phone still held to my ear. I snapped out of it when my phone chimed and vibrated in my hand. She'd texted me her address, along with an eggplant, water spray and kissy lips emoji.

I went into the group chat that Lauren, Lindsey and Stacey had started. We hadn't really used it much, mostly just coordinating needing to meet up since we were trying not to talk about magic stuff where it could get found out.

Angela just called me for a booty call, I texted.

Yeah, baby! I told you she'd want more of your dick, Lindsey texted back quickly.

Oh, I liked Angela, Stacy texted. What did she ask you for?

It was a fast call. But I know she used the phrase 'just fucking rail me.'

Hot, texted Lauren. Of the three, she liked texting the least.

Wait, she actually called you? Damn, she must really want your cock, Lindsey texted. Angela hates calling people.

Go get her, tiger, Lauren texted with a thumbs-up emoji.

I'll do my best lol, I texted, and got three kissing face emojis back from them.

"So fucking weird," I muttered, shaking my head as I pocketed my phone and tried to decide what to wear.

I managed to get permission to borrow my mom's car by promising I was only going out for a couple of hours. She thought I was going to make things up with Benji, which I definitely wasn't planning to do, but I let her think it. What was I going to do, tell her about Angela?

Stacey made sure she met me near the front door and gave me a slap on the ass and a wink on my way out.

I texted Angela that I was on my way once I was in the car, and she responded with an OK emoji, a Finger Gun emoji pointing at the OK one, and then a winky face.

"What even is my life," I said to the car.

My mind wandered while I quickly drove across town, and I thought back to the discussion with Adama about my 'power reserves' or whatever we were calling it. Up until now, thinking of it as the pool of fireworks at the back of my head had worked well enough.

Well, I'd narrowed down some definites about how it seemed to be working. When I fucked, it got bigger, like a pool getting filled up. The amount I gained from that sex increased the closer to the finish we were. Fucking any of my girls gave me a steady trickle of power, slowly building my pool back up after I did magic.

The more specific thing I'd been working out was that boost I felt whenever I had sex with someone new. It wasn't equal, but after my first time with Angela I was starting to possibly figure things out. Leaving out the whole 'awakening' thing when Lauren and I first had sex, the first time Lindsey, Lauren and I had fucked together had been a big boost, which had gone back to 'normal' amounts now. Then, when I had sex with Annalise, I'd had another big boost and had picked up like... a taste of her fire magic. After that first time though, every other time we'd fucked that night had been 'normal.' Then with Stacey, another big boost - maybe even bigger than with Lindsey, though figuring out if that was because of Stacey or because all four of us had been there was going to be hard.

But then there was Angela. When she and I had had sex in the mall, with Lindsey watching, I'd gotten a boost, it just wasn't... well, it wasn't big. It wasn't the special event that the others had been. But it wasn't me, as far as I could tell, and it wasn't her. After Lauren, Lindsey, and Stacey, Angela had been high on my Crush list in high school. I wasn't any less physically attracted to her than I was to the others, and she'd been as willing as everyone else.

So why wasn't it the same?

I arrived at her address and pulled up in front of a blocky stone building with a little parking lot out in front of it. It was like a mini apartment building but was only two floors. I had to guess there were only eight apartments in the whole thing. At the front door, I scanned down the apartment list and found 'Angela + Suzie' and pushed the buzzer.

A few seconds later the speaker crackled to life. "Yeah?"

"Hey, it's Jerry. I'm here to see Angela?"

"Oh, alright. I'll buzz you in."

A moment later I was inside and walking towards the interior stairs that led up to the second floor. I hadn't realized Angela, who was two years out of high school and working a full-time retail job, had a roommate but thinking about it made sense. What I wasn't as sure about was giving her the 'railing' that Angela wanted while someone else was nearby. Sure, I'd gotten caught by half of Lauren's gym class fucking her in the changeroom, but I wasn't exactly an exhibitionist. That had been a mistake.

I knocked on the apartment door and heard voices on the other side, though they were heavily muffled. At least the neighbours aren't going to hear us, I thought.

The door opened and a girl who wasn't Angela opened it. She didn't say anything, and instead just leaned against the door and looked me up and down with a pouty smirk and a thin, raised eyebrow. She was small and thin, with the sort of figure that was feminine because of her frame, not because she had curves. I knew this because she was wearing a long sleeve flannel shirt with the sleeves rolled up and the bottom tied up between her small breasts, leaving her smooth abdomen completely bare. The only other thing she had on was a pair of grey stretchy hotpants.

"Suzie?" I asked.