Font of Fertility Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thanks," she grinned. "I promise- oh-!"

Lindsey interrupted her by pushing the head of the strapon into Angela's ass.

Once again, I was on the bottom of the Double Penetration so there was less for me to do. I rocked my hips as best I could and put my hands to work, touching all over Angela and Lindsey both. Lindsey took great pleasure in fucking Angela from behind while having us both kiss and suck on her neck, and Angella begged us not to leave hickies. And still, Suzie took pictures, an observer to the escalating threesome.

When Angela felt ready, Lindsey and I swapped places, and I felt like a bit of a king when I slid inside Angela's ass and felt her still need to stretch a bit around me after the fucking she'd gotten from Lindsey. I quickly learned that Angela also liked when I went as deep into her as I could, so I spent a lot of time doing just that, grinding my cock inside her and feeling her smooth ass cheeks clenching wonderfully against my pelvis.

Angela came a couple of times, the first one coming hard and fast, and the second one simmering as I learned more about how she liked her butt fucked. During her second orgasm she collapsed onto Lindsey, her head on my girlfriend's shoulder, and Lindsey grinned up at me. I reached forward and put two of my fingers into her mouth, and Lindsey immediately started sucking on them while keeping eye contact with me. Once they were slippery enough I took them and reached beneath all three of us, wedging my hand between her ass and the mattress until I wiggled into her ass crack, and I prodded at her asshole again when I realized I'd pretty much done the same thing with her earlier that afternoon. There'd just been one less body in the bed.

"I wish you could fuck both our asses at the same time," Lindsey laughed, then got a look on her face as if she'd just thought of a 'brilliant idea.' She didn't say anything though, and I worried a little about what that idea was and when it would come back at me.

"Need a rest," Angela panted. "Please? Ass too sensitive."

"Of course," I said, and lightly kissed her between the shoulder blades. I slowly pulled out of her and leaned back, watching her asshole wink closed slowly. Angela rolled off of Lindsey, splaying out on the bed still panting.

"Linds, help Angela out," I told her. "Just tease her until she's ready for another orgasm on your tongue."

"Mmm, I'd love to," Lindsey grinned, and she rolled on the bed as well and got on her hands and knees in between Angela's legs, starting to kiss her thighs. This had the unintended consequence of Lindsey's raised ass having the blue strap-on dildo hanging between her legs.

I stood from the bed and fetched the washcloth again, wiping my cock down. Suzie was still taking pictures and seemed fascinated by that dangling dildo between Lindsey's legs, but that wasn't all. At some point Suzie had peeled down her leggings and they were bundled around her skinny little thighs, revealing a small black thong that she was dipping her fingers under to touch herself.

I stepped up next to the bed, putting my hand on Suzie's shoulder and the other on Lindsey's ass. "Do you want to try sucking it?" I asked the petite woman, and softened my voice even more. "Maybe see what Angela tastes like?"

Suzie looked at me in surprise, then glanced back at the dildo and Lindsey's ass and chewed on the corner of her lip.

I spanked Lindsey lightly. "Tilt your ass up," I told her and she immediately did so with a happy humm somewhere in her chest. This shifted the dildo a little more angled back, and I grabbed it by the base and bent the firm but flexible appendage towards Suzie. "Go ahead," I offered.

"For science," Suzie smirked, and leaned forward and took the head of the blue cock in her mouth, sucking on it lightly. I let it go, and she took a firmer hold on it with her own hand, the phone dropping to the mattress.

I slid around her, rubbing her back through her shirt, and then circled around the bed to where Angela was laying back.

"Hey, Jerry," she moaned happily. It looked like Lindsey had progressed from teasing back to full licking and tonguing.

"Hey, stunner," I said and kissed her quickly. "Mind lubing me up?"

"Any time," she grinned and took my cock in her mouth as she craned her neck sideways. Lindsey watched us, eyes crinkled with a smile as she buried her tongue in Angela's snatch. She took a moment and looked at me pointedly though and tapped her temple.

While Angela continued suckling on my cock, I tapped into the pool of power that I'd been learning to ignore during sex - which was a good thing because as soon as I paid attention to it I felt myself losing concentration on the moment. The pool still wasn't as large as it had been when I had sent my power to Annalise, but it was much larger than even after fucking Stacey before dinner back home. I quickly formed the idea of the telepathy spell in my mind, a temporary connection between Lindsey and I, and could see how it would draw from the new power trickling into the pool rather than draining anything already in the pool. I also got the feeling that even though it was harder to concentrate on it while getting my dick sucked, casting the spell between us as we were sexually connected was easier.

'Hello, terrifying angel,' I spoke into Lindsey's mind as I smiled at her.

Lindsey's lips never left Angela's pussy, but I could feel her smile between us as she rolled her eyes.'Fear my beauty, puny wizard,' she sent back sarcastically.

'Puny, huh? How's your ass feeling?'

'OK, Fear me, oh mighty-staffed wizard,' she chuckled in my head.'Is Suzie still fingering herself while she's sucking the dildo?'

I leaned back a bit, looking around Lindsey's ass, and saw that Suzie was in fact likely two knuckles deep in herself as she was bobbing on the blue strapon and staring up at Lindsey's ass.'She definitely is.'

'You should fuck her now,' Lindsey sent me.'The power boost will help you tomorrow.'

I grinned at Lindsey.'I know, beautiful. We're on the same page.'

Lindsey didn't reply, but smiling with her eyes she introduced a couple of fingers back to Angela's pussy.

I let the telepathy go at the same time I pulled my cock from Angela's mouth. I leaned down and kissed her on the cheek, then whispered to her. "I'm going to go fuck Suzie now, but I want you one more time before we finish."

"Really?" Angela asked.

"Of course," I chuckled softly. "You're the person we're here to see."

"No, I meant fucking Suzie," Angela whispered back. "She only really hooks up with girls."

"Is she a lesbian?" I asked, not really wanting to try if she was.

"She's like a five on the Kinsey scale," Angela said. "That's like, 80% gay?"

"Well, if she says no I won't," I shrugged. "Might as well offer though, she's currently sucking the strapon."

"God, get a picture of that," Angela snickered.

I kissed her on the cheek again and slipped away, back around the bed. Suzie was currently bent at the knees and waist, slurping away at the dildo like it was a popsicle as she fingered herself. I quietly moved behind her on my knees and pulled her thong down from behind, lowering it to the tights that were still around her thighs.

She wasn't so lost in her own world that she didn't feel this, and when she looked back in surprise at me I winked at her and scooped my lips under her little ass and tongued around where her fingers were penetrating her cunt. "Oh, shit," she grunted and sucked in a breath. She pulled her fingers from her hole, letting me replace them with my tongue as she reached back and spread her small, tight ass cheeks, letting me get deeper. She also went back to sucking the strap on.

Suzie tasted different from the others - Lauren and Lindsey shared a sweetness on my tongue, while Stacey was like a warmth more than a taste. Angela was soft and delicate. Suzie was the opposite - she was tart and salty. Not horrible, but certainly not the delectable experience I'd come to love when I went down on my girlfriends... or Angela.

That was a dangerous slip. I had to remember Angelawasn't one of my girlfriends.

In all, Suzie was already as wet and turned on as she was likely to get, so I tongued her clit a few times and played with her outer lips a bit, then gave her asshole a little kiss as I pulled away.

Suzie looked back at me again, letting the blue dildo fall from her lips, as she felt me standing behind her. I took her small hips in one hand, lifting her a bit to stop bending at her knees, and I used my other hand to position my cock at her entrance. She didn't stop spreading her ass cheeks.

"Yes?" I asked her, not wanting to guess if she was willing.

"I don't fuck high school boys," she said. "So we're pretending you're at least a sophomore in college."

I snorted and nodded. "Obviously. So do you want to talk about Biology 201, or should we-?"

"Do it," she said.

I pressed forward, my cock head straining against her small pussy, and she yipped loudly as I finally got it inside and felt her body trembling as she was stretched. "Fuck! How did you two take this fucking log in your asses?"

Angela laughed from the other side of the bed. "Practice, Suze. This is what happens when all you do for two years is get high and finger or scissor with other girls."

I slowly worked my cock inside of Suzie, her tight little body trying to fight me the entire way so I took things super slow. Once she seemed sure I wasn't going to just ram her, she was comfortable enough to go back to sucking on the dildo.

"Hey Linds," I said. "I think we're technically spit-roasting Suzie."

"Fuck," Linds laughed from between Angela's legs. "Lauren is going to be so pissed."

Once I was fully seated into Suzie, I just slow stroked her, enjoying the compact feeling as she seemed perfectly happy to let me rock her forward and back on my cock by her hips. Angela and Lindsey got tired of their positioning at some point, so Lindsey rolled over and sat on the edge of the bed, the dildo sticking up, and she started using Suzie's mouth like a guy facefucking a girl. Angela, meanwhile, stood and came over to me. She hugged herself to my side, licking her lips as she watched me fuck her roommate, her naked and sweaty breasts pressed to my equally slick skin.

It was while Suzie was gagging on Lindsey's 'cock' that she suddenly started grunting and let go of her ass cheeks with one hand to start frigging her clit. She popped all at once, her body bearing down as her legs buckled. I was already holding her by the hips and I jammed myself as deep into her as I could, the pressure roiling. Then Angela reached between my legs and cupped my balls, giving them a soft massaging squeeze, and I went off as well.

I came inside of Suzie as she was in the midst of her orgasm, the mutual climax pushing her over the edge into a stronger one as I had to hold her up from collapsing while fighting from doing that myself.

"Fuck!" I roared as I emptied myself in the petite woman.

"That's it, darling," Angela whispered in my ear. "Come. Come for us. Fill my slutty little roommate with your cum. She didn't believe you were the best I've ever had, and now you're showing her. I can't wait to watch it ooze out of her."

I finally collapsed back against the wall, feeling the cold and rough but not really registering it, as Angela immediately knelt in front of me and began sucking my cock clean. Suzie had collapsed forward into Lindsey, who was cradling her and whispering something with a naughty smile on her lips.

Once Angela felt I was clean, and noted with a self-satisfied smile that I was still hard, she came up again and kissed my chest, wrapping her arms around me and hugging her naked body to mine.

"Jerry?" Lindsey said softly. "I'm going to take Suzie to the shower if that's alright. You and Angela can go another round while I take care of her."

"Of course, love," I said, smiling at her.

Lindsey encouraged Suzie to stand, and we reached out and touched fingers as she led the smaller woman out of the room.

"I don't know if I can do another hard fucking," Angela admitted to me, talking into my chest as she rested her cheek against it.

"Well, that's the nice thing about sex," I said. "We can do it however we want."

I ended up spooning behind Angela, not unlike how I had with Stacey several hours earlier, and softly fucking her as we made out. At one point she decided her ass should get the same treatment, and without really shifting at all she just pulled forward and reached back, sliding me into position and pushing back.

"Uuungh," she groaned happily.

"Well, it turned out to be true," I laughed softly.

"What's that?" Angela asked.

"Your ass is, in fact, just as stunning as the rest of you."

"You really need to work on your flirting," Angela rolled her eyes.

"Really? Because you're smiling, and currently my cock is in your ass. I think I'm doing pretty well here."

"Touche," she giggled.

"Alright, kids," Lindsey said, coming back into the room. She was still completely naked, though looked like she'd been in the shower with Suzie as the tail ends of her hair were wet and the braid was completely gone and replaced with a messy bun. "Suz is out like a light."

"Come lay with us," I said, motioning her to the bed.

Lindsey climbed on and ended up pushing close, facing Angela from the other side. She leaned up and kissed me softly, then down to kiss Angela as well. Then she raised an eyebrow as she looked at us both. "Are you in her ass again?" she asked.

"Her choice," I shrugged.

Lindsey just smirked at Angela. "I told you he was great at anal."

Angela quivered a little in my arms. "Great doesn't begin to cover it."

Lindsey began to slowly make out with Angela, and I continued to make love to the brunette's ass until finally I rubbed her hip. "I'm going to come," I said. "Where do you want this one?"

"You mean other than all over Lindsey so that she gets annoyed and needs to shower again?" Angela smiled playfully.

"Bitch," Lindsey laughed, but I knew if I wanted it she would do it.

"Just come in my ass, Jeremiah," Angela sighed. "I'm going to end up a mess no matter what, might as well paint my insides."

Lindsey turned Angela back to her and kissed her firmer. "You're his now," she said simply. She didn't give her friend time to answer, pulling her into another kiss, and I'd held off my orgasm enough and let it loose. Angela came with me, though it was similar to my own - small and sympathetic to our declining energy, a pleasant warmth tickling through us instead of my giant waves that had crashed before.

I stayed inside her for a little bit, holding her and Lindsey, until I could feel the cold wet spots beneath us on the bed and the slimy juices were starting to become sticky.

"We should go," I whispered. "It's probably really late."

The three of us extricated ourselves, Angela grumbling about realizing she needed to replace her sheets again and she'd just done laundry. Lindsey and I got dressed and with a look and a nod I sent her out of the room so that I could talk to Angela.

"I really had fun tonight," I said, sitting down on the edge of the bed and taking her hand. "Not just tonight, but the last few days. You're an amazing woman, Angela."

"Jesus, you sound like you're breaking up with me," Angela said with a nervous smile.

"No, I'm just- I don't know. I want you to know that yesterday meant a lot to me. More than this did, though this was definitely a lot of fucking fun." I pulled her towards me and she sat naked on my lap. "What Lindsey said, though. Don't feel like- don't feel weird about it. If we're anything more than friends with benefits, that's a discussion between me and you first to see if it's wanted, and then you and my girlfriends. She can't just declare something like that," I said.

"She seems to think like it's a done deal," Angela said, looking at the bedroom door. "Like I'm just going to fall into whatever poly relationship thing you guys have going on."

"That's because Lindsey sort of fell into it," I said. "And it's been very, very good for her. More than just sexual, I think. Well, I know. But you're not her. So I want you to know there's no pressure for anything more. Hell, if this is the last booty call or threesome or whatever, that's OK too. Just say the word."

Angela grabbed my arm lightly, looking into my eyes. "No, don't think- Jerry, for clarity, these last three nights have all been wildly different, and I've loved them all. So believe me, I want more. I just need to figure out if more is more of this, or more of that." She nodded towards the bedroom door again. "When we started this, it wasn't supposed to turn into feelings. Just some good dick."

"Well, I was in it for excellent pussy. Not sure how I would have reacted if I was served good dick instead," I grinned.

"Oh my God, Jerry," Angela rolled her eyes. "On that note, it's time for you to go. And don't forget the strap-on and butt plug."

====================================

Thanks for reading! Votes are great, but Comments are even better.

Font of Fertiility is an ongoing series that will continue to see updates moving forward. If you have enjoyed the series so far, you might want to check out my Pushing series, or Technically We're Estranged series, for similar romantic harem elements.

Cheers!

~Break

====================================