Font of Fertility Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

We went across the hall to the other B&B room, knocking and getting the clearance to come in. Maya was sitting cross-legged on the bed across from Lauren, their knees touching as Maya held Lauren's hands in hers while they talked.

It was a quick reunion, Annalise dodging questions from Maya and Lauren giving Lindsey and I a look that said she wanted the unabridged, unredacted version of events. Maya agreed that a proper nap in a proper bed would help both her and her sister, so Lindsey, Lauren and I made our goodbyes with me promising her that I would work on her eyesight when I was able to.

We left, Lauren taking the driver seat and Lindsey the passenger while I slipped in the back with a groan, wanting to lie down but buckling in instead.

"Something wrong?" Lauren asked as she backed us out of the B&B parking lot and onto the street.

"So much," I said. "It's been one weird, fucked up day."

"And it isn't even lunchtime yet," Lauren said.

"Fucking really?"

"Well, it's almost noon," Lauren smirked.

"Ugh," I grunted.

Lindsey started telling Lauren what happened on our little jaunt, and the only interruption was when Lauren pulled over onto the side of the road so that she could punch her stepsister in the arm for suggesting the pregnancy thing to Annalise.

"Seriously, Linds?" Lauren asked. "I mean, come on. Timing!"

"I said it without thinking," Lindsey said, holding up her hands in surrender. "It just came out, and then I felt like she deserved the whole explanation. I've been trying to think of all these ways to speed up the battery process for Jerry and the only guaranteed way we know is pregnancy. I didn't actually mean to suggest it to her."

"Well, now it's in her head," Lauren said. "This is the same woman who drove halfway across the country and offered her body to Jerry for a judgment."

"Technically, she offered to be my sex slave before we left," I filled in. "She wanted to do that in exchange for me healing Maya's eyes."

"Jerry-"

"I obviously said she didn't need to do that," I said.

"But then you did have sex with her, right?" Lauren asked.

"Well, yeah, but that was about refilling batteries and I think she just needed to be close to someone," I said.

"No, that's good," Lauren sighed. "I just- look, we've already got Lindsey. I don't know how many sex slaves we can handle at the moment."

"Hey, I'm right here," Lindsey said.

"Yeah, and?" Lauren grinned. "We're concubines aren't we?"

"True!" Lindsey chuckled.

"Oh, God," I groaned. "I need a nap."

Lauren drove us to my place, and we avoided my parents as we went upstairs. Lindsey ducked into Stacey's room to tell her what had happened, while Lauren followed me to mine.

"Jerry, baby, you look like shit," Lauren said. "I mean, seriously."

"It's been a long morning," I sighed, sitting on the edge of my bed. My room was a mess, mostly caused by the various clothes-sortings that had been happening over the last day.

Lauren climbed on the bed behind me and kissed the back of my neck, then started giving me a massage with her thumbs. "We have time now," she said. "Do you want to shower first, or sleep?"

"Sleep," I said.

"OK, babe," Lauren said. She slowly pulled my shirt over my head, then got my pants off and I got up onto the bed properly. Lauren got behind me, taking the big spoon position for once, and kissed my shoulder. "Rest. We'll be here when you wake up."

"I love you, you know," I murmured, letting my eyes fall closed.

"I do know," Lauren said, and I could feel the smile in her voice. "And I love you, too. We all do."

* * * * *

I woke up alone, which wasn't my favourite way to wake up, but I was also under the covers so once I had my bearings I realized it wouldn't have been a good look with my parents if they'd walked in to find Lauren and I in bed in the middle of the day. Together. With me in just my boxers.

I rolled and stretched, then realized how filthy my hands were from all the digging earlier.

And it wasn't just garden dirt. It was grave dirt.Ugh.

Before anything else, I needed a shower. So that's what I did.

Coming out of the bathroom I shared with Stacey, a towel wrapped around my waist, I was met by Lauren in the hallway. "Your parents are downstairs," she said quietly, slipping me a quick kiss. "Get dressed then come to Stacey's room."

"Yes, ma'am," I said.

She goosed me as I turned from her, and I grinned and darted after her, giving her ass a pinch in return and getting a good-natured glare from her, then a quick laugh.

Once I was dressed and went over to Stacey's room I found the three of them all working on laptops or other devices. "What's the word?" I asked. "Any chance we can get some lunch?"

"In a minute," Lauren said. "We've been doing some thinking. How do you feel about Tala Jensen?"

"The vaguely Asian girl from school with the dimples?" I asked.

"She isn't Asian actually," Lauren said. "She just plays up her makeup to accent some of her native American features. I asked her about it once, she's got a complicated background. And she's the captain of the dance team."

"Wait, our school has a dance team?"

"I was on the dance team, Jerry," Stacey said.

I rocked back on my heels. She was? I feel like I should have known that.

Stacey snorted. "I'm kidding, you gullible idiot."

"Fuck, I thought I was losing my mind for a second," I said, walking over and giving her a little shove on the shoulder before I sat beside her. She punched my leg in response as she smirked at getting one over on me. "What about Tala, though?"

"I'm just trying to figure out who we can get you to fuck," Lauren said. "Obviously we want to pick out attractive girls for you if we can, but you do kind of have a type so far."

I choked on my own spit for a moment. "Um, I do?"

Lindsey laughed. "Babe, beyond girls who really should be out of your reach, you like big tits. Me, Lauren, Angie? Annalise tops the cake at the moment, obviously. You even helped Stacey out."

"Which I do appreciate," Stacey said, leaning over to kiss me on the cheek. "You goldilocks'd them, by the way. Not too big, not too small. Just the right size."

"Anyways," Lauren said. "Tala is petite. She's got a cute butt and a nice smile, though. You interested?"

"I, um," I said. "I mean... yes? I didn't realize we were moving into 'pimp my boyfriend' land already. I know we were joking about it, but-"

"But nothing," Stacey said. "Look, I'll admit I'm not the most thrilled about it. I don't think I'm going to get off on it like Lindsey and Lauren do, at least."

"Hey," both blondes said, blushing.

"You do need this though," Stacey continued. "And there is no way in hell I'm letting you put us all in danger just because you feel awkward about the idea that we can wing-woman you effectively."

I opened my mouth, but I didn't know what to say.

"I think we broke him," Lauren laughed.

"Hold on, I think I know a reset button," Lindsey said, then set the tablet she'd been working on aside and crawled across the bed and kissed me.

'Resetting' took a while. And two orgasms, one with Lindsey and one with Stacey, so they could catch up with Lauren from that morning.

And I never did find out the plan with Tala Jensen.

* * * * *

The rest of the day, once I eventually got to eat some lunch, was dedicated to research. Well, not entirely - I was getting sex every two hours on a regular cycle as well. But research and planning were the name of the game.

Lindsey focused on making up a list of all the bank accounts in the files, compiling location notes and which ones would likely be easier for us to access than others. While she was doing that, Stacey and Lauren were working on a 'special project' they wouldn't tell me about.

They left me to my own devices, at least when one of them wasn't on or around my cock. It was tempting to just crash and relax with a video game but I had to stay on the 'offensive' so to speak.

The first thing I did was go back to something I'd been asked earlier in the day - did I know how to wizard fight?

Obviously the answer was no, and eventually I would need to. The honest-to-God problem was that I had a sort of choice-paralysis issue. Annalise fought with fire because that's what she had. George Stoker would fight with plants because that's what he could do, and we'd already seen that he could be devious and creative with them.

But even though my powers were fueled by sex, I wasn't limited in their scope. Sex didn't define my outcomes or medium.

"I'm a writer," I muttered to myself, laying on my bed alone in my room. That's what I was, or wanted to be, before all this. I hadn't done any writing in weeks, but I had been a little busy.

I considered just jerking off a little to summon Adama and ask her how wizards fight, but that felt like a cop-out and more importantly that I would just end up doing what magic people might expect. I needed to be surprising. I needed to merge my own ideas with the best advice I could get.

So I turned to Google. Why not crowdsource, after all? 'How to fight' brought up plenty of little articles and youtube videos that seemed halfway useful if you could manage to remember their tips and tricks in a street fight, but I realized I had to boil down the lessons into a philosophy so that I could apply them to magic.

Philosophy One. Don't fight if you don't have to. It felt cowardly, writing that one down. But realistically I wasn't some violence machine. Other than decking Benji the other day I hadn't been in a fight since grade school, and early grade school at that. If there was another way to handle things, even if that meant retreating, it was probably better than getting in a fight for me and anyone else involved. And that might mean running, or negotiation.

Philosophy Two. Protect yourself. Lots of the videos talked about things like not letting people get on either side of you, or keeping a hand up to protect your face. It all really boiled down to not just trying to inflict damage and leaving yourself vulnerable. But what did protecting myself mean with magic? That was my first real note on a new page I titled 'Spells to Develop' - immediately 'shields' came to mind, but how I would create them was something I needed to formulate more. There also had to be more creative ideas.

Philosophy Three. End it quickly. One common theme a lot of the instructors, or at least the people making videos, agreed on is that you didn't want a fight to last longer than it absolutely needed to. Getting tired, or gassing out, meant you got sloppy and if it happened to you before the other guy that was very bad. Decisive and brutal was the name of the game. Women's self-defence was about inflicting as much pain as quickly as possible by targeting vulnerable areas, and that made a hell of a lot of sense.

A new note on the Spells to Develop page - 'what vulnerabilities does everyone share?'

I got interrupted by Stacey coming to my room for her turn at fucking me, and when we were done she sighed as she looked over my notes. "I don't like this," she said.

"Am I missing something important?" I asked.

"No, I just- I don't like the idea of you fighting," Stacey said. "You're my Jerry Bear, always have been. I've never thought of you as someone who would use their fists."

"Yeah, that's the point of Philosophy One," I said. "Everything else is Just In Case."

"Except it's not," Stacey said. "You're going to need to do something to stop Annalise's father. He's not just going to surrender. That means you're preparing for a fight, not the vague possibility of one."

"I know," I said with a determined frown. "But if I can come up with a plan, or catch him by surprise, maybe that helps keep things... clean?"

Stacey set my notes down and sat down on the bed in front of me. She'd already put her shirt and panties back on, and she took one of my hands in hers. "What does that mean though, Jerry? He deserves justice, everyone agrees on that. What he did to his own family is unforgivable. But as far as we know there isn't some Magic Jail where you can throw him. So what are you going to do?"

"I-" I hesitated, and took a long, deep breath. "Annalise and Maya both want me to kill him."

"Is that what you want to do though?" Stacey asked. She was frowning, her brows creased in concern as she searched my face.

"No, of course not," I said. "But-"

"But," Stacey sighed. "Jerry, I just don't want you to do something that's going to change you. I love you."

"I know, Stace," I said, pulling her closer into a hug. "I know."

When she left, back to whatever the girls were doing, I sat down at my computer again and opened up a new Google tab. 'Most powerful magic' was useful for ideas. I ended up going through lists of superhero abilities, and magic from books and movies. It's not like the writers were going to sue me for copyright infringement if I figured out how to give myself Wolverine's super healing, Superman's heat vision or anything else.

The super healing went into my 'Defensive' list of ideas, as did various kinds of shields. Then I realized I needed to zoom out my focus - I wasn't picking superpowers off a list, I was trying to figure out the most powerful, decisive magic I could use to end conflicts as they were starting. George Stoker could use plants. What could stop plant magic in its tracks? What did it need?

A new page in my notebook. Plants needed water, air and sunlight to grow, but that was just natural growth. We'd seen, and Annalise had described, George as not necessarily requiring any of them. All he needed was a seed. And if that was true of other mages with other sorts of powers, then I needed to be even more meta.

What were the unifying features every mage was going to have?

My notes were becoming a mess, and by the time Lindsey came to me I had crumpled up papers all over the bed. She was interested though, and I slowly fucked her from behind in a prone position as she looked over my notes and ideas.

"I think you're on the right track with this one," she said, waving one of the crumpled notes over her shoulder at me. I was currently balls deep in her pussy, but I took it and saw it was a thought path I'd started down on all mages being human. "You can't account for what their powers are, so you don't know how they'll defend themselves. But you can account for them being limited by the same things you are."

"Like what?" I asked, pushing her hair out of the way so I could kiss the crook of her neck.

She grinned, arching her back a little more and pressing her ass back at me. "If magic requires thought and concentration, then the universal weakness is the space between action and reaction."

"Time," I said. "Fuck, it was so obvious."

Lindsey chuckled and contorted her body so she could turn to kiss me. "You were almost there, babe. You were just thinking too hard. Now, fuck me raw and put a load in me."

I did, and when she sauntered out of my room wearing nothing but her shirt and with my cum slowly leaking down her thighs, I went back to the well again. Time magic.

There were lots of options out there. Freezing time seemed the most obvious, but when I formed that idea in my head as a spell concept I got a splitting headache. I didn't even have a chance to start thinking up limiting factors, it was just too big a concept and I assumed would cause too many issues even if I did it locally.

So if actually freezing time was out, then could I simulate the same effect? The next functional idea was to make people perceive time as frozen so that they would 'freeze' in place even if the world outside of the spell effect continued on. This spell was more manageable as I conceptualized it, and I was tempted to try it out but remembered the teleportaling issue and unintended potential consequences. So I started another page and tried to think up all the possibilities.

The first on the list, and the most terrifying one, was that I realized I could have killed everyone in the house if I pushed 'pause' on their brains. The only difference between Pause and Off was that I was holding on to the ability to turn them back On, but what happened while they were paused could in effect shut down all their bodily systems. Shut off someone's brain completely and they would stop breathing.

Lauren found me in the washroom, rinsing my mouth out as the toilet was flushing down my vomit. She saw the look on my face and just hugged me, not even asking what was wrong. She sat up on the counter of the bathroom and held me for a bit before giving me a kiss on the cheek. "Have you texted Angie today?"

"What?" I asked.

"I figured that would knock you out of it," Lauren chuckled. "So do you want to talk about it, or do you want to answer my question?"

"I haven't texted Angie, and I just sort of scared myself again with how much I could have fucked things up any number of times in the last couple of weeks," I said.

"Well, what does that mean?" Lauren asked. "If this is about Annalise's father-"

"It isn't," I said. "It's about the magic. I just... it's dangerous, Lauren. One bad idea I rush into could literally kill people. Kill all of us. I almost did it when I was trying to figure out Teleportaling, and just now I... if I'd done what I'd thought might have been a safe spell and hadn't hesitated, I would have accidentally ended everyone in the house."

"But you did hesitate, Jerry," Lauren said, rubbing my back. "That's the important thing, right? You stopped before diving in. That's what's important. You're experimenting, it makes sense you need to take things slower than we might like. Now, you need to distract yourself and call Angela."

"I don't know," I said. "She's got her own life going on, and I don't want her to think I'm being clingy or something. We spent the last three evenings together and I don't want to scare her off."

Lauren smiled sweetly at me and leaned in to kiss the tip of my nose. "And that's why I love you, dorkus. But you also spent the last three nights fucking her in three very different circumstances and she's probably trying to figure out how she feels about that. You want to keep seeing her, right?"

I flushed at that but nodded. Admitting to my girlfriend that I wanted to keep fucking another woman - one who wasn't in our weird polyamorous harem situation - still felt sort of insane.

"Then you need to text her. Or better yet, video call her," Lauren said. "All you have to do is say you wanted to check up on her and ask her how she's feeling. That'll let her know you care, but you're not being pushy."

"Alright," I nodded.

Lauren gave me a look.

"Right now?" I asked. "In the bathroom?"

"Might as well," she said, then slipped her hand into my pocket and pulled out my phone and thumbed it open. It was such a casual but intimate gesture that it struck me. What other couple did I know that would do that, or be OK with it? Sure, I could see some crazy girlfriends or boyfriends at school wanting access to each other's phones because they were jealous or paranoid about cheating. But Lauren and I... it was like we were the same person. We acted as one. We weren't just a couple.

"I love you, by the way," I said as she brought up Angie's contact info. "I also feel like I'm having Deja Vu or something."

"I love you too," Lauren smiled, and then handed me the phone. It was ringing already. Then she started undoing the zipper on my pants. "You should really just stop wearing jeans when we're at home," she said.

"Are you honestly doing this right now?" I asked, a little shocked.

"Yeah, why not?" Lauren grinned, getting my fly open and fishing out my hardening cock. "Angie knows what's up when it comes to us and your amazing, magical-"

Boop-bwoop.