Font of Fertility Ch. 15

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Stace, she's gorgeous, but this is your date," I said.

"And this is how I'm choosing to end it," she said and squeezed my hand. "I'm not as bi as Lindsey and Lauren, but I know a hot woman when I see one and I wouldn't mind kissing her myself. And a New Woman boost to your batteries is a bonus."

"You're sure?" I asked her just as we were exiting the bar.

"I am," she nodded, kissed my cheek, and then turned to Amara who was waiting for us on the sidewalk. "We'll follow you?"

She nodded. "It's about a fifteen-minute drive if that's alright."

"It is," I nodded. "Though we're not from Miami, so try not to lose us."

"Oh, I could tell," she smirked. "But you're the fastest learning tourists I've ever seen on the dance floor, so I think maybe your hips will do some other sorts of dance work."

Stacey snickered, and I couldn't stop my chuckle at the blatant flirting.

Amara was parked in the same lot as us, and she raised her eyes when she saw Victorious but didn't say anything.

"He's new," I said. "We roadtripped here."

"Aren't cars usually She's?" Amara asked as she was keying open her own sedan.

"Not this one," Stacey said, patting the roof.

I opened Stacey's door for her, then slipped in the driver's side.

"You having fun out here?" I asked Victorious.

"Not more than you, it seems," Victorious said through the radio. "Why is the new filly not coming with you?"

"We're following her to her place," I said.

"Hmmph," he harumphed, then turned over his engine with a roar and soon we were following Amara. We took a winding route through Miami, out of the beach and downtown area and into the more urbanized residential area. Amara led us to a squat, three-story apartment building that reminded me of the Council Estate buildings you would see on British television, and we took the closest visitor parking spot.

"What should I do with the body?" Victorious asked us as he parked.

Stacey had been rubbing my crotch throughout the ride, and now she pulled her hand away., "Uh, what body?" she asked.

"I would also like to know the answer to that question," I said, more than a little perturbed.

"Of the horsethief," Victorious said.

"What horsethief?" I asked.

"The one who tried to break in and steal me. I killed him and he's in my trunk right now," Victorious said.

I blinked.

Stacey blinked.

I didn't know what to say.

There was a body in the trunk of my sentient car. We'd just driven through Miami with a body in the trunk of our car. I was about to go have a threesome with a hot Cuban bartender, and there was- I had to stop repeating that in my head.

"Well?" Victorious asked.

"Um," I said.

"I mean, death seems a little extreme for car theft," Stacey said.

I rubbed at my face and tried to clear my thoughts.

"Would you have preferred if I cut off his hands?" Victorious asked. "I know some cultures were merciful in that way, but horse thieving has always been a great crime."

"That- Oh, boy," I said. "I think we need to have a talk about the modern justice system. Uh, we're probably going to be at least an hour or two up there, so... can you dispose of it somewhere it can be found without you or us getting caught?"

"I should be able to manage that," Victorious said. "I could also leave it somewhere prominent in case you want to make an example of him."

"That won't be necessary," I said.

Amara was out of her car and waiting for us over at the front of the building. I turned to Stacey and took her hands in mine, catching her gaze. "Are you OK?"

She blinked again and exhaled heavily, then glanced out the window to Amara. "Uh, yeah. I'll just take a second when we get up there to freshen up. We'll go with the flow. Hopefully she'll offer us a drink, too."

"OK. We can stop if you want," I said.

"No, no. It's, uh... It'll be fine."

"Alright," I said. "Victorious. Do your, ah, thing and then meet us back here."

"Say please," the radio voice said. "I am not your servant."

"Please. Dispose of the body. And come back here." I said in staccato, trying not to get frustrated with the Horse-turned-Car. Sure, he was intelligent and unknown thousands of years old, but could I expect him to have the emotional intelligence of a person?

Stacey and I stepped out of the car and she looped her arm through mine, holding herself close as we met up with Amara.

"Not getting cold feet, are you?" she asked.

"No," Stacey said, reaching over and patting her arm. "Not that. We're very much interested in you."

"OK," she said and led us into the building and up the elevator, then down to her apartment. It was a small place, a somewhat cramped bachelor apartment with a little kitchen and sitting area and a small bedroom with a washroom. Amara immediately went and got a bottle of wine from the kitchen after pointing Stacey to the washroom.

"Wine?" she offered, pointing the bottle towards me.

"I'm good," I said. "But Stace will probably want a glass."

Amara hummed to herself happily as she fetched down two glasses and poured, then turned back to me and gestured to the couch for us to sit.

"So you and your girlfriend are just visiting?" she asked as she sat next to me, closer than would have been appropriate if the implication of sex wasn't already between us.

"We are," I said. "Stacey has always wanted to dance in a salsa club in Miami. Honestly, I would have taken her any place in the world and she chose here."

"That's cute," Amara chuckled. "But you both picked it up quickly. You're naturals."

"How about you?" I asked. "Have you always lived in Miami?"

"Born and raised," she smiled. "My parents came over from Cuba together right after they got married. I work the Baile half the week, and a retail job at a fancy boutique the other half."

"Well, I think you look fantastic," I said.

"Thank you," she grinned, touching her tongue to her lip again in that pleased expression. Then she lifted up her feet, which still had those strappy heels on. "Help a girl out?"

I took her feet in my hands and slowly undid the little clasps on the straps and pulled them off her feet. She wiggled her toes and giggled, and I started to rub her feet.

"You have big hands," she said.

"Thanks?" I laughed.

She looked like she wanted to kiss me.

"I was expecting things to have moved a little further than this," Stacey said as she walked back into the room.

"We were just getting to that," I said, and with a firm tug I pulled Amara a little closer to me on the couch and leaned in to kiss her. She accepted it happily, holding her wine glass out to the side to avoid spilling as she enjoyed the kiss.

"Mmf," she hummed as I pulled away, then glanced over at Stacey. "He is very good at that."

"He gets a lot of practice," Stacey smirked. She was holding her own wine glass now and downed about half of it in one gulp before swirling the rest around in the glass.

"Are you two swingers?" Amara asked. "I have a couple of regular fuck buddies so I test a few times a year, but I don't pick up strangers like this very often."

"We're poly," Stacey said. "I share Jerry with several other women, but we're usually exclusive in our group."

"Oh," Amara said with a surprised blink, looking back at me as she took a second judgement of me. "Well. Is this alright with your, ah, others?"

"More than," Stacey said.

"I'm betting they are currently sending encouraging texts and asking for more details," I sighed. "Sometimes they can get a little rowdy."

Amara smirked. "So we have cheerleaders somewhere far from here?"

"Something like that," I chuckled.

"Well, I guess we should give them something to cheer for," Amara said and leaned in for another kiss. We made out for a little bit, and then I turned to glance at Stacey and saw that she was leaning against the counter in the kitchenette, her wine glass empty and just smiling as she watched. While making out with Amara was fun, I still wanted this to be Stacey's day and make sure she knew what she meant to me. I stood, shifting Amara's legs to the side to get up, and went to Stacey and began kissing her as well.

"Don't ever stop doing that," she gasped softly between kisses.

"What's that?" I asked.

"Coming back to me," she said.

I kissed her again and then felt a tugging at my belt. When I looked down I saw that Stacey was working on the belt while Amara had dropped to her knees in front of me and was unzipping and reaching into my pants.

"Fuck, that's a beautiful cock," she said as she got me out of the hole in my boxers. Stacey and I both glanced down at her as she held my cock with one hand, looking at it in happy surprise. At this point I was already hard, and she was getting a look at the full monty.

Stacey reached down and ran her fingers through Amara's black hair, pushing it back from her face to behind her ear. "Take off your clothes," Stacey told her.

Amara didn't question it, she just pulled that short little dress up over her torso and head and tossed it aside, quickly followed by shucking off her wet-look tights to leave her in a pretty lavender-coloured bra and panties set. It wasn't full-on lingerie, but it clearly also wasn't an everyday set of underwear. Her breasts were getting lifted into a more obvious cleavage by the bra and I played a finger down one strap at her shoulder and just under the edge of the cup on her breasts, teasing her.

Stacey pulled my lips back to hers, kissing me again, and shortly after Amara had her hand on my cock again and her own lips starting to suck on the head.

"Mmmf," I moaned softly into Stacey's kiss.

"She looks like she's doing well," Stacey smirked when the kiss ended and we both looked down at Amara again. The raven-haired woman was lightly holding the base of my cock with the fingers of one hand like she was scared to grab it fully, but she was gamely slurping away at the top half of my cock as she looked up at us.

"This is a very nice cock," she said, coming off of it for a moment.

We watched as Amara played with it a bit, showing off her blowjob skills. She slapped her tongue with the head, kissed along the side of the shaft and quickly got a taste of every inch of it, then dipped down and tongued my balls for a moment before going back to the head and starting to suck again.

Meanwhile, I had had one hand on Stacey's ass as she stood next to me, and now she reached down and hiked her up dress, pulling off the bikini bottoms she had been using as panties. I slid my hand from her ass to her front and softly began to play with her pussy lips. When I started to feel a dampness on my fingers, she closed her eyes for a moment and leaned into me, and looked at Amara again. "Do you eat girls as well?"

"For an ass like that I will," she said, and soon she was more fully in front of Stacey and was eating her out with gusto. It was my turn to kiss Stacey as she received oral, and I also managed to work her dress off of her at the same time leaving her completely naked. I shucked my pants and boxers while I was at it, leaving me in just my shirt.

"Fffffuck, that's good," Stacey finally shuddered, a small early orgasm passing through her. She pushed Amara away from her pussy, and the Cuban woman's lips and chin had the sheen of Stacey's lubricants on them. "Let's both work on Jerry now," Stacey said.

Amara agreed, and soon I was sitting on the couch and Amara was kneeling on it next to me, slurping on my knob while Stacey knelt on the floor between my legs, using a hand to massage my balls as she alternately kissed my shaft and occasionally kissed Amara, both of them glancing at me to watch the delight on my face when they did it.

With my hands doing nothing, I started rubbing Amara's bare lower back and then down over her panty-clad ass. She moaned happily as I did it, playing with my cock more in response, and I gave her ass a little playful spank over the panties. Amara yelped happily and jammed my cock into her cheek and slapped herself with little taps. It really didn't do all that much, but it was a different sensation.

Then she sat up and crossed her arms to pull her bra off all at once, revealing her cute, perfectly sized tits for her naturally skinny frame. They had wonderful, softly pink areolas and nipples, and she lifted them with both hands to present them to me. Stacey took over sucking my cock as I buried my face in Amara's tits, and soon I was sucking and slobbering on them as she laughed happily.

"Oh, yes," she moaned. "Suck on my tits. Get the dick nice and hard for me."

Once her nipples were completely hard, she bit her lip and made eye contact with me, and I knew she wanted more. She was panting softly and her panties had a clear wet spot on them.

Without a word we shifted. I lifted Stacey from my cock as Amara turned on her knees so that she was resting her elbows on the back of the couch, pushing her ass outwards. I got behind her, going to my knees on the floor next to Stacey, and slowly peeled Amara's panties off her butt.

Amara didn't follow the Cuban, and general Latina, trope. Not that she didn't have a nice ass, it just wasn't big and bouncy. It was firm and slim like the rest of her, well-formed from her years of dancing, and it matched her perfectly. She arced her back dramatically, pushing her face to the back cushion of the couch, and her cheeks spread open to show her dark little butthole and her flushed, perfectly smooth pussy lips.

I couldn't help myself and I dove right in, kissing one of those cute little ass cheeks of hers before burying my tongue into her cunt.

"Oooh, yesss," Amara moaned, looking back with a satisfied little grin. "Your man eats pussy, huh?"

I slid my tongue up higher, between her cheeks and brushed against her asshole.

"Mmm, fuck," she gasped. "And he tries the ass too? Now I know why he has more than one girlfriend, si?"

"You have no idea," Stacey laughed, getting up on the couch and kissing Amara softly. "Just enjoy. You're about to get your world rocked."

I ate out Amara quickly, not spending as much time as I would usually want to teasing and warming her up. This was a hookup threesome, after all, and she seemed ready to go. Once I'd spent time acquainting myself intimately with her smooth pussy and perfect little butthole (after using my cleansing ritual spell on her), I stood up and placed my cock along the length of her cheeks and hotdogged her for one thrust, running the shaft along her crack.

"Yes, si," she gasped. "Put it in."

"You don't want a condom?" Stacey asked her.

"I have an IUD," she gasped. "You're clean?"

"We are," I said. "And I had a vasectomy." It wasn't technically true, but I wasn't about to start explaining my magical no-pregnancy health plan.

"Put it in," she said, waggling her ass at me.

I got my cock into position and before I could thrust forward, she thrust back at me and moaned throatily. "Oooh, shiiiit," she groaned. "Ooohoohoohooohoohoo."

As we both worked our hips, getting me deeper, she shuddered and wiggled, wincing enough to make me stop for a moment but then I saw the smile behind the wince. She was enjoying it.

"Is she tight, baby?" Stacey asked me, rubbing both my back and Amara's. "She looks like she's having trouble fitting you in."

"Is good," Amara groaned. "Bigger than my fuck buddies. Fuck! Oohooohoo, yes, get it in."

I got about two-thirds of the way into her and she waggled her hips left and right and looked back at me through a mess of her dark hair. "Let me?"

"You're in control," I said, then grinned. "For now."

She grinned back, and then faced the back of the couch and started thrusting back at me, rocking her whole body as she fucked me.

"God damn," I grunted. "She's squeezing me tight."

"You're almost there," Stacey encouraged her.

"Oh, jyes," Amara's accent thickened. "Unngh, jyes, jyes." She grimace-smiled again, reminding me a little of Annalise's ugly smile but this was pure sex. I grabbed her hips and helped her thrust the last little bit in, burying myself in her, but she didn't stop thrusting and soon we were fucking.

Amara panted and squirmed, and her yelps of pleasure would have been concerning if I didn't see the look in her eyes whenever she glanced back at me or Stacey.

"God, you're a tight, sexy little fuck," I grunted, palming her ass cheek and squeezing it roughly. Her grin was savage and she bit her lower lip as she thrust back at me harder. Stacey grabbed her face to kiss her, and I slow-stroked her to keep them from smashing their faces together. My girlfriend reached under and teased Amara's nipples, so I picked up the pace again and Amara fell forward into the back of the couch, burying her face in the faux leather as she reached back and spread her cheeks, trying to get me even deeper.

She yelped loudly and moaned heavily, then looked back at me again. "Oh, you motherfucker, don't stop. Don't stop! Fuck, you motherfucker. Jyes, fuck my pussy. Don't stop, I'm almost- Fuck!" She came with a loud, wordless yell, her mouth hanging open as her face pushed into the couch cushion over and over. She didn't tense up, squirt, or shudder. She just squeezed hard deep in her cunt, kept riding my thrusts and got loud. I slowed, thinking she would need a moment, but she swatted at me with a hand and slapped my hip. "Don't stop, motherfucker! Don't stop!"

At that, I decided if she wanted it, I'd give it to her and I shifted my position, stepping up onto the couch and looming over her so I could fuck more down into her pussy. Then I pushed her between her shoulder blades, lowering her head down to the seat of the couch.

And then I thrust, and she hiccuped and her eyes went wide as I got as deep as I was likely going to be able to.

"Oh- Oh my God," she gasped. "I've never done this position!"

"He's dicking you good and deep now," Stacey said, leaning down around my leg to suck on Amara's one visible tit. The raven-haired woman's shoulder was the lowest, her neck craned to the side on the soft sofa cushion as she looked at me and Stacey upside down with that pursed grimace of pleasure. She whooped and yelped as I plundered her pussy.

"Ah, shit, you motherfucker!" she yelped. "You ruin me. You stretch out my pussy!" I swapped speeds and she grunted, then used her foot to kick up at my ass, barely connecting but spurring me on. "Come on! Don't stop, motherfucker!"

I don't know what it was about her calling me that over and over, but it was hot even if it wasn't true. I pounded her hard, and when Stacey transitioned from her tit to kissing her mouth to shut her up, I reached down and grabbed her boob hard.

She came again, yelling into Stacey's mouth, and when she finished I pulled out. Amara immediately flipped over, opening her mouth before I could even step down from the couch and she got my cock into her mouth, sucking her juices off of me. My wide stance left me open to Stacey joining her, coming at me from behind and starting to suck on my balls.

"Fuck!" I grunted. "Going to cum."

Amara didn't stop sucking, she just increased her vigour, and so I released and unloaded in her mouth. She gulped gamely, but a bit of it leaked out the sides of her mouth and dripped down her chin and onto her upper chest.

I finally stepped back, panting heavily, and Stacey leaned in and licked the spilt cum off of Amara's chest.

They kissed a bit, and I took the five steps into the kitchenette and got myself some water, just using Stacey's wineglass since I had no idea where Amara kept her cups.

We eventually moved into the bedroom and I lost my shirt. Amara sucked me hard again, playing with her pussy while she did it, and then I fucked Stacey in missionary but didn't blow my load before she had a couple of orgasms. Amara wanted to try the position from the couch on her bed, loving how deep I had gotten, so we did that again, and then Stacey spooned up behind her and I swapped between both of them, fucking them on their sides as Stacey played with Amara's nipples. My second load went into Stacey's pussy, and I recovered as I watched Amara suck my cum out of Stacey.