Font of Fertility Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She greeted us with a smile and stepped forward to shake our hands. I accepted, but Stacey pulled her into a hug and Lindsey did the same, even planting a kiss on her cheek.

"I hope you all had a good day in the city?" Moira said as she gestured for us to sit. "I know we aren't New York or LA, but we still have a lot to do and see if you know where to go."

"We did," Lindsey said. We were at a square table with Moira sitting across from me, Stacey on my left and Lindsey on my right. Lindsey took my hand and smiled at me, then turned to Moira. "Stacey and I are actually attending Cardinal though, so we know the city. Jeremiah is planning on joining us next year."

"Ah, well that makes some sense," Moira smiled. I could tell that she was still feeling a little guarded, a professional barrier up, but the ease with which Stacey and Lindsey interacted with her was slowly chipping down her walls.

Our conversation was interrupted by our waiter. Moira ordered a bottle of wine for the table and a glass of sake for each of us and no one ever questioned the three of us about IDs - I had to wonder if that was on purpose, or if our outfits and our presence in a place like this just made people assume we were wealthy young adults.

Stacey, for her part, ordered for me and Lindsey since neither of us were particularly knowledgeable about sushi and it was her favourite cheat meal when she was in training. Once the waiter had left with our orders we went into business mode. Moira produced a slim leather folio and Lindsey motioned for it. Moira talked us through the agreement, and Lindsey followed along in the document.

Moira had taken our requests to heart and had weaselled them into the contract. Paying two years upfront bought us a lot of goodwill with the building manager and the corporation that owned it - they were a little annoyed that it was coming right at the end of the year, but cash in hand was better than an empty penthouse. She'd also worked in a few other 'stealth perks' for us like free maintenance checks on our new appliances on request, free top-of-the-line satellite and internet services, multiple prime parking spaces in the underground garage and other little things we likely would have had to figure out ourselves if she hadn't taken care of them.

Our food had been delivered during the rundown and the conversation slowed as well as we started eating, but we kept going. It turned out I actually really enjoyed the sake, but not the white wine that Moira had ordered. I also loved the simple sashimi, but the complicated 'deconstructed sushi rolls' went right over my head in terms of how I could enjoy them.

Once we'd finished with the contract I glanced to Lindsey and she smiled and nodded, and then to Stacey and she took my hand and grinned. I pulled the two checks out of my jacket pocket and slid them across the table to Moira, who took them with a brief glance. When she saw the number on hers, her eyes widened. "This is more than we discussed."

"It's what you deserve," I said. "You have been wonderfully easy to work with, and I hope entirely open with us. All those little additions to the agreement just reinforce that we'll want to work with you again."

She glanced down at the check again, then took a breath and smiled as she slipped them into her purse. "I'll admit, it was a bit of a sticky situation, disclosing to the managing company that you were offering me a percentageto facilitate," she said. "You're lucky I already had a good relationship with them or someone else might have been having this meeting with you."

"Well, I'm glad it worked out so well," I said and signed the two copies of the rental agreement, as did Stacey and Lindsey, and Moira accepted the folio back. Once the deal was done I could tell the blonde woman relaxed a bit more, settling into the conversation. Stacey and Lindsey drove it, giving me the opportunity to just cut in with little comments and quick opinions.

My girls talked about issues at the university, and recent events in the city. Moira talked about her own issues in the city - she was born and raised on the west coast and had moved inland with her fiance five years ago to be near his family. He'd cheated during his bachelor party, and she'd broken up with him dramatically at the altar. But by then she was established and rising in the real estate market in the city, and had made some friends, so she hadn't moved back home. The most amazing part of her story was that she'd been on the Bachelor a few years ago as a contestant - not surprising, since she was a very pretty woman with striking features and kind eyes. More surprising was that she'd been booted off the show in the second week without ever getting more than two quick conversations with the Bachelor, and about a minute of screen time between the two episodes.

We ordered desserts and Moira leaned forward. "Alright, I have to ask. The three of you are dating?"

"Four, actually," Stacey said, taking my hand without looking. "We have another girlfriend as well, Lauren, but she's back home right now. She'll join us here in the city when Jerry does."

"How does that work, exactly?" Moira asked. "I mean, maintaining a relationship with one guy can be a lot of work. And with my experience on the show I know what a guy needing to split his attention is like."

"Hah," Lindsey barked a little laugh. "I bet Jerry would be the best Bachelor ever if he went on. The only problem would be him getting down to like ten women and not wanting to send anyone else home because he'd legitimately care too much for all of them. I dunno, it's easy with us. All four of us grew up very close. Our parents know each other. We spent the holidays in each other's houses. When we realized we all loved each other it just came naturally."

"We disagree sometimes, obviously," Stacey said. "But all it takes is a quick talk and we figure it out. Or a quick spank from our man." She glanced at me and winked playfully.

"Honestly, I worry about it a lot," I confessed. "Believe me, I know exactly how lucky I am. All three of them are forces of nature."

"We're lucky, too," Lindsey said, taking my other hand with a smile and then turning back to Moira. "Plus the sex is amazing."

"Ugh, don't even get me started on sex," Moira laughed. "Seriously, you threeare lucky. You found each other early in life. I thought I had that too, but Derek was a prude and I thought that was just normal for us. Turned out he just needed a couple of escorts to let his freak flag fly. Dating in your early thirties is so different than in your twenties."

"All it takes is the right guy," Lindsey said. "Or girl. Jerry has another couple of women eating out of his palm right now; at least one of them is probably going to join our poly pod sooner than later. Probably both."

Moira almost did a spit take of her white wine, looking over at me with a raised eyebrow. "You have three girlfriends and still see other women?"

"It's complicated," I said with a rueful smile.

"Not that complicated," Stacey grinned, turning and putting a hand on Moira's arm. "Lindsey, Lauren and I are all open to sharing him. One of them is a long-time friend of Lindsey that I know as well, so she fits right in. The otheris more complicated, but she's a very sweet girl who absolutely deserves the kind of attention only Jerry can give." She leaned in close, a smirk on her face, and dropped her voice. "She's also got massive tits, so she gives Jerry something the other three of us don't."

Moira was blushing hard at this point and eyed me like I was going to whip out my cock right there at the table.

The conversation turned more mundane after that. Moira ordered an Irish coffee, and Stacey took one as well while Lindsey asked for an ice wine and got one for me too. It came in a little sipping glass and was sweet as hell, which seemed weird to me since it was light like the tarter white wine from earlier. Yet another topic I guessed I would only learn about as I got older.

At the end of the meal the waiter brought over the bill, and both Moira and I reached for it.

"Please, it's on my firm," Moira said.

"I wouldn't want to eat into your commission," I said.

"You're not, I promise," Moira assured me. "These sorts of expenses are expected for a big client and come out of my firm's cut of the commission. You could have bought a moderate house for the amount you're paying in rent for two years, and we'll get the chance to make more money on it when you renew or move on."

"Alright, alright," I agreed. Moira took the check and placed down a credit card, and once we were paid up she cleared her throat. "There's just that one more formality," she said. "I can file all the paperwork first thing in the morning, and you can have possession by 10 AM, but we do need to do the physical walkthrough first. I've already got a list of the things you'll want to point out, but if we don't get it on record that we physically did the check together the owners could contest the agreement. Do you have time to head over now?"

"Sure," I said, glancing to the others. The only other thing we had going for the night was heading back to Staceys, so one more stop would be fine. Both of them nodded in agreement, though I saw a glance pass between them that made me feel like they were silently communicating something. "Do you want to drive with us, or take your own car?"

"I'll meet you there in mine," Moira said.

We walked out and headed for our cars. "I" had parked Victorious down the street a little way, while Moira had used the valet. Lindsey and Stacey both hugged and kissed her on the cheek despite the fact that we'd be seeing her again in less than ten minutes, and I followed suit this time though I just put my hands lightly on her hips and gave a peck on the cheek. She was a thin woman and reminded me of Suzie more than anyone else, though she was taller than Angie's roommate.

"Alright, what's the deal?" I asked once the girls and I had gotten back into Victorious and he was on the road.

"Oh, she is super down to fuck," Stacey said.

"I bet she's dripping right now," Lindsey nodded in agreement.

"Guys, come on," I said. "It was a good meal, and a great business deal for her. That's all."

"Jerry. Love of my life," Lindsey said, touching my cheek with one hand. "Sometimes you can be really dumb. I love you for it though."

"Just listen to your girlfriends, babe," Stacey said. "And don't stress. If it happens, it happens. OK?"

"That sounds like terrible advice," Victorious said through the radio. "Is this new filly attractive, Jeremiah Grant?"

"She is," I admitted.

"Then you should take her," he said. "That is what all fillies want. To be chased, mounted and bred with the strongest stock. And yours is the strongest as the Seat. She will enjoy it, and thank you for it."

"Jesus," I muttered as Stacey and Lindsey both suppressed their laughter at the ridiculously outrageous statement.

"No, he did not do such things," Victorious said. "Ezekial discussed this with him extensively and they never came to an agreement on the matter. The man was a complete celibate despite spending his time amongst whores and prostitutes."

That stopped the giggles as the three of us looked at each other with wide eyes.

"It's the Atlantis thing all over again," I said.

File another one away for a necessary follow-up conversation.

We arrived at the building and the streets were a lot more empty than during the day so we found a parking spot easily enough. We were just strolling up to the front doors when a nice, mid-range BMW slowed on the street next to us and chirped its horn, Moira waving to us from inside. We waited for her and she joined us, keying us into the front door and then introducing us to Frank the overnight security guard.

Once we were in the elevator I raised an eyebrow. "Fred and Frank? Really?"

"I didn't hire them," Moira shrugged with a laugh. "Fred is excellent from what I understand of my other clients in the building. Frank doesn't really have to do much, but he's got regular patrols through the building and down in the parking garage."

When we got up to the penthouse floor Moira keyed us into the apartment and then handed me the keys. "You might as well have them now, they'll be yours tomorrow morning. I'll get you another couple of keys when we do the official handoff."

We did a cursory walkthrough of the place again. The view at night was just as good as during the day. The downtown core was to the north, lit up in a colourful display, while there was a park and the river to the west. Moira went through her list, making 'surprise' discoveries to let us know the things that we'd be having workers come in to fix or update or change in the coming week or two.

We ended at the master bedroom, and I couldn't decide if that was manipulated by the girls or just happened by chance.

"And that's everything," Moira said, turning to us and the big window looking out towards the park. "It really is an amazing view. I hope you three enjoy it."

"Actually, I had a question about the kitchen," Stacey said, lightly touching Moira's elbow to guide her to the door. "Let me just show you..."

Moira let herself be guided out, and Stacey looked back at Lindsey and I and made the universal gesture for 'blowjob' at us behind Moira's back.

Lindsey giggled softly and pressed herself to me, kissing me and running her hands over my crotch. I naturally had my hands fall to her hips as I kissed her back, but stopped her from going down to her knees. "Are you really sure about this?" I asked. "I don't want to make her feel uncomfortable, or forced, or bought or something."

"Very sure," Lindsey said, her lips brushing mine. She unzipped my fly and her hand slithered into the hole, finding my cock. "She ended us at the master bedroom, Jerry. She just wants an excuse to let it happen."

Soon I was naked from the waist down, sitting at the end of the big king bed with Lindsey between my legs and kneeling on the floor as she rubbed her face with my cock. She was looking up at me with pure love in her eyes, absolutely enjoying debasing herself for me with the lewd act.

"See?" Stacey said, stepping back into the room. "It's the perfect size."

I looked over to the door and Stacey was standing just behind Moira. The blonde woman had lost her dress at some point and was wearing a sexy one-piece of black lingerie that left all of her open to my view. She had almost no breasts to speak of, just a soft bulge and pretty puffy nipples that were pressing out against the black mesh and lace of her garment. Her stomach was flat, her hips and ribs just slightly showing with her skinniness. She was clearly the kind of woman who dedicated herself to yoga or some other aerobic routine. She had a curly little blonde bush between her legs.

She was also blushing, but her lips were slightly parted as she watched Lindsey while my girlfriend lowered her lips to my balls, leaving my hard cock pointing straight up over her face.

"Hi," I said, trying to project confidence.

"Hey," she replied, obviously trying to do the same. I got the distinct impression that hooking up with her clients was definitelynot her usual sales tactic.

"If you'd like to join us, I think all three of us would be thrilled," I told her. "No pressure. You could even just watch, if that's your thing."

"No!" she said, then quickly corrected herself. "I mean, no, I don't want to just watch."

I reached out a hand to her, offering for her to come closer, and Stacey gave her an encouraging peck on the cheek from behind and a push on the bum. Moira crossed the room to the bed and Lindsey popped her lips off my balls to shift out of the way so that I could stand to meet her. I pulled Moira into my arms, cradling her carefully, and bent down to kiss her. Her hands went to my chest, flat on my muscled pecs, and I held her by her small waist as our lips met. It was a cautious kiss at first, exploratory, but she seemed to like what she was experiencing and eagerly went further. Our tongues met, and danced, and then she broke away to look up at me.

"I'm not a whore," she said. "I don't do this with clients."

"I don't pay for sex," I replied. "We'll never expect this of you, and whatever happens in here stays in here."

"Unless you want it to stay somewhere else, too," Lindsey joked. In the time of the kiss she'd stripped down to her bra and panties, and Stacey stepped up and wrapped her arm around her waist, also down to her own lingerie bra and panties.

"OK, I want this," Moira agreed.

I kissed her again, sliding my hand up to her neck to hold her in place, and she moaned happily into it as she pressed her cheek down for me to cup it.

"I want to taste you," I told her once our lips separated.

Soon she was on the bed and I was kneeling in front of her, pulling the crotch of her lingerie to the side so I could begin teasing her. She hissed in a breath, and instead of starting to tongue her I surprised her by moving back up her body to kiss her again while she was pressed flat to the bed. She kissed me back, and then I kissed down her jaw to whisper in her ear. She paused for just a moment, then nodded.

"You sure?" I asked her.

"Yeah," she nodded again.

I turned to Lindsey. "Love of my life.My horny little slut. Come here," I said. Lindsey climbed up on the bed next to us, looking eager. I slid back down to my knees on the floor and took one of Moira's bare feet in my hands, lifting it up high and pushing it towards Lindsey. "I'm going to taste this beautiful angel and eat her until she comes," I said. "You're going to help by sucking on her toes."

"Yes, baby," Lindsey said with a grin, immediately taking Moira's heel in her hands and wrapping her lips around Moira's smallest two toes.

"Umf," Moira huffed in surprise at the feeling.

"What can I do to help, baby?" Stacey asked me.

I turned to Moira. "Would you rather make out with Stacey and let her play with your beautiful nipples, or should she start sucking my cock to get me nice and slick for when I fuck you?"

"Oh, God. Yes? Both?" Moira gasped.

"Make out first, then," Stacey smirked and climbed onto the bed.

I buried my face between Moira's legs and went to work. She was a little lippy, and didn't taste as sweet as my girls, but the way her thighs twitched and flexed when she liked what I did was sexy as hell. I ended up using similar patterns to those Angie liked, as she seemed to appreciate that the most, and she quickly drove into a small starter-orgasm that had her curling her toes. I backed off a touch, then pushed forward again once it had subsided to urge her into another by adding my fingers into play.

"Oh, balls. Oh, God," Moira whimpered as I tongued her clit and fingered her quickly. It was funny, Amara had been so fucking loud, and Moira whispered and whimpered in a way that was just as individual and sexy.

As she crashed down from her second orgasm I pulled away from her pussy and grabbed Lindsey by the hair, hauling her down to take my place. She did so eagerly, lapping and tonguefucking the older blonde, tugging on her golden pubes. I slid onto the bed and took a pit stop at Moira's chest, pulling aside the mesh over her breast and sucking hard on her nipple and running my tongue over it repeatedly until it was as hard as I thought it could get. Then I moved higher and Stacey made space for me to join them in kissing. It was a mess and there was no way to get a good rhythm going, but that wasn't the point. It was just hot.

"Feed us your cock, baby," Stacey finally said.

I got on my knees next to Moira's head and Stacey grabbed a pillow from the top of the bed to put under her. Moira looked up at me with lusty, pale blue eyes and slowly opened her mouth, sticking out her tongue in a silent request to suck me off. I tapped the head of my cock on her tongue, making her smile, then let her get a full taste. Stacey joined her, allowing her to do most of the sucking and contenting herself with licking and kissing my shaft and Moira's face. Then she wove her fingers in Moira's blonde hair and guided her in her bobbing, occasionally speeding up to almost a face-fucking pace before backing off.