From Innocence to Lust Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Pulling off, Kara licked her lips greedily. "I want you to cum in my mouth Mr. D," she stated, staring into my eyes. She leaned to my cock, her mouth opened wide, the head disappeared quickly between her lips. I pulled her head forward, forcing my cock to push deep into her mouth, and start its fast journey down her throat. She gagged, pulling off my cock. Licking down all sides, she again moved to the head, opened her mouth, and dove down my shaft. A slight hesitation, she impaled her face on my shaft. She sucked me balls deep into her mouth and throat. I began flexing my hips, thrusting my cock up and into her mouth, driving it deep down her throat. My focus narrowed, I wanted to face fuck this little beauty. I began to hammer her face hard, humping, thrusting, driving my meat repeatedly into her mouth and throat. She groaned with each thrust. I lost cognizant thought, lust filled my mind.

My balls expanded quickly. I watched my cock slam back and forth into her mouth, her lips stretching to keep my thick cock deep in the mouth. I placed my hand on the side of her throat to feel my cock slide down, her throat expanding with the thickness and length. I pulled her head forward hard, cramming every last possible inch into her mouth. As she grabbed my balls, squeezing firmly, my balls exploded, shooting cum out of my sac, forcing jet after jet into my shaft, and spitting forth, coating her mouth and throat. She swallowed each blast. As my cock slowed, Kara pumped her head faster and faster, driving my deflating cock again deep into her mouth and throat. She chewed on my softening cock, devouring each drop of cum, sucking my balls up my shaft, inhaling my fluids. My mind flashed, bright lights exploding in my brain, my hips humped her face involuntarily, grinding, thrusting, and enjoying every penetration of her mouth. She moved lower, sucking each ball in turn, sucking it completely into her mouth, rolling it around her teeth, her tongue probing the flesh. She moved lower, pulling my sac up, nipping at the soft spot between my balls and my ass. She nipped firmly, holding it with her teeth, her tongue pounding the sensitive flesh.

I raised my legs up over her shoulders. She dove lower, her tongue racing down, lightly touching my ass. As I groaned, she pushed her tongue hard against my sphincter, reaming my ass, licking, sucking, and probing this sensitive hole into my body. I convulsed as she licked my ass, spreading my cheeks with her fingers. Several minutes passed as she played, slowed her movement, and softly sucked my flaccid flesh back into her mouth. Wrapping her fingers around my cock, she flopped it back and forth, swiping it with her tongue with each flop crossover. Opening her fingers, she sucked down the side, then nipped my soft flesh, sucking hard.

"Do me Mr. D," she asked softly. "Eat my pussy! Make me cum," she stated as she stood. I directed her to the edge of my desk, moving the keyboard to the side. I pushed her against the desk, lifting slightly as she jumped on the desk, pulling her pussy to the edge. Her fingers raked along the material of her panties, lifting, pulling to the side. Her pussy was bald. Cleanly shaven, her lips pouted, her engorged clit peeking from underneath her lips. Her slit glistened with juices. "Bite my clit Mr. D," she whispered as she spread her lips, fully exposing her hard nub. Slowly, I moved forward, watching her clit, my tongue reaching to touch it, to taste her juices. I slid my hands under her thighs, pulling my chair forward, placing my legs under my desk. Her cunt was perfectly open for me, her feet raised up, settled on the arms of my chair. I moved in for the kill, moving quickly to suck her hard clit into my mouth.

Her hips bucked under my mouth as I grabbed her clit and sucked it hard into my mouth, grabbing it with my teeth, holding it firmly as my tongue flicked it back and forth. Her cunt lips wrapped my lips, the softness a contrast to my firm lips sucking her clit deep into my mouth. I slid my index finger and thumb up and down each lip, stroking softly, tugging, pulling on the soft flesh. I spread the lips wide, moved my head down, licking deep in her slit. My tongue found her hole, open, begging for my tongue. Slowly, I reamed her hole, my tongue lurching into her body, her hips rising quickly to accept my penetration. I tasted her deepest juices. I sucked her hole, driving my tongue deep. My nose pushed her clit softly, each pass causing her body to jump, her hips arch. I slowly moved back up, nipping first one lip, then the other as I moved closer to her clit. Pulling her lips apart, I licked the bottom of her clit, my tongue probing the electric flesh. I enlarged the circle of my tongue on her clit. I licked all around the nub, faster my tongue raced around the flesh. I moved closer, my lips stretching, sucking her flesh into my mouth. My tongue stopped movement, my lips pulled her clit deep. Grabbing it with my teeth, I flicked my tongue over her flesh hard, probing the nub for minutes.

Her breathing grew labored with each flick of my tongue. Her hips leaped upwards, tilting, driving her cunt up into my mouth. As I increased the speed of my tongue on her clit, her body responded with higher arches, prolonged groans, grunts as I hammered her clit. Her body bucked under my mouth, hips flexing, driving upwards, thrusting down, grinding against my mouth. I reached up her body to grab a hard nipple, twisting it between my thumb and finger. Her head rocked back and forth, her breathing came in gasps. As I twisted her nipple firmly, her hips arched, held high off my desk, and jumped up into my mouth hard as a second orgasm flashed through her body. I increased the intensity of my assault on her clit. Seconds passed, her body arched, a third orgasm rushed over her. She whimpered beneath my mouth.

"Oh Mr. D," Kara gasped, pushing my head back. I held firmly, stretching her clit. It popped free of my lips. Her legs clamped firmly along side my head. Her face was contorted; eyes closed tightly, her hands pressed firmly over her mound, her fingers pressing down on her lips, squishing her clit in the process. She groaned constantly, her hands slowly sliding gently over her mound. I leaned to kiss her hands. I pulled them away from her body, pulled the panties back to cover her sex, leaned to kiss her mound once again, and sat back in my chair.

Kara sat up, slowly stretched to slide off my desk. She leaned to me, throwing her arms around my neck. "Oh Mr. D," she repeated, nuzzling on my neck. "Oh my God!"

"Off to bed with you," I whispered. I kissed her softly on the nape of the neck. She stood, looked softly into my eyes, turned, exited my office, and headed up the stairs. I listened as she bounded each step. I quickly turned my cameras on again, wanting to know if she ran to Stacey to give her any details. Kara was in the bathroom, leaning against the shower, her fingers busy in her crotch. "Why you little slut you," I whispered to myself. Within seconds, her body convulsed, she made herself cum. Licking her fingers, she moved to the bedroom. I changed cameras, listening as she crawled into bed. Within minutes, her breathing changed, she was asleep.

My mind raced in all directions at once. I had face fucked my daughter's best friend. I had eaten her to several orgasms. I was going to die and go to hell.

12