From Obsession to Redemption Ch. 03

Story Info
Kelly has a secret.
2.6k words
4.62
11.8k
0
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/06/2022
Created 06/26/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Callie was dreaming, she was lying on a sun drenched beach, dozing in a chaise lounge, attended by a muscular bronzed cabana boy. The waiter from the pool bar had brought her a lovely daiquiri and was calling her name, waking her. "How the hell does the waiter know my name?" she thought.

"Callie... Callie.. Time to wake up, sleepyhead."

Slowly, as if rising up through deep water, she became aware of her surroundings. Blinking groggily, she focused on the figure standing beside the bed. Spiderman again.

"G'morning Spidey," she mumbled.

He chuckled behind the mask. "Please get up, I want you to do some stretching with me."

She rolled her eyes up skeptically at him, "You want me to do what?"

"Get up, we are going to start you on a new morning routine," he repeated patiently.

She shrugged, what did she have to lose. Until she had a better idea of what was really going on here, it wouldn't hurt to play along.

Rising from the bed, he motioned for her to help him fold it back up, making more open floor space. Trying not to be obvious, she eyed his form. Could he still have the gun on him? In the sweatshirt and athletic pants he was wearing, she just wasn't sure.

"Ah, much better. Now follow along with me."

He began leading her through stretching exercises. At first, she felt self-conscious and ugly, but he complimented her so sincerely with each successive move, that she began to enjoy the process. While she had been active as a young woman, over the years, she had slowly but surely become a couch potato. It felt good to move her body, stretch out muscles that hadn't been worked for years. She suddenly remembered how many times she had joked to her friends that she'd start exercising again when somebody held a gun to her head, and giggled. Somebody finally had.

Spiderman/Jack tilted his head, looking quizzically at her, surprised by her laughter.

"It's nothing," she lied. "I just thought of how insane this all is. I've been kidnapped by Richard Simmons in a Spiderman mask!"

He laughed too, then. A hearty resounding laugh that triggered something deep within Callie's memory. She knew that laugh, but how, from where? If she could only remember; she was sure it would help explain her unbelievable situation...

Jack continued to lead her through a few more stretches, and even a few yoga poses. He was pleased to see an attractive flush come over her face and her upper chest. Several times, her tunic top rode up, baring some of her belly to his gaze. The sight of the pale smooth skin made his hands itch to touch her. Not yet, he reminded himself, she is not ready.

"Wonderful, Callie! You are a quick learner and you will regain your flexibility if you repeat this every morning. Thank you for humoring me."

"I tend to humor anyone who shows me a gun," she replied with a touch of sarcasm, hoping to provoke a telling reaction.

"A wise decision, I'm sure. I will leave you to your shower while I prepare some breakfast."

Callie watched as he disappeared behind the heavy door and the sound of the lock being thrown followed immediately. "That's funny," she thought, "He almost sounded sad."

About an hour later, they had finished a healthy breakfast of fresh fruit, whole wheat toast, juice and coffee. A far cry from Callie's usual breakfast of a doughnut or a cheese Danish, anything she could grab on the run. Klaus reached for his back pocket, and Callie's heart stopped. Was he about to pull out the revolver again? She sighed when he merely produced a sheet of paper, neatly folded, and handed it to her.

Scanning it quickly, she was surprised to see it was an email, sent that morning and addressed to her personal assistant, Sandy. Worded to sound very much like she had indeed written it herself, the email explained that she had decided to go with Steve on his business trip in an effort to "save our failing marriage." It went to advise Sandy that she would check her voicemail and email regularly, but preferred not to be contacted unless it was an emergency.

Sighing, she gazed across the table. "I see you have thought of everything, haven't you? This even looks like my style of writing."

"I studied your previous messages to her. I am a quick study at pretending to be others."

"So I see."

There was a long moment of silence between them then. Callie had been sure that someone would look into her nonappearance at the office, but now that small hope had been extinguished.

"What do we do now?'

Moving to the kitchen stairway, Klaus retrieved a laptop computer he had stashed there. "Now, you write."

"Excuse me?"

"You will write something, I don't care what. A story, poetry, a memoir, anything."

She threw back her head and laughed. "Don't tell me. You think I can produce the great American novel; you'll publish it under your name and make a fortune! Good God, man, I haven't written in years. And believe me; I've been rejected by every agent, publisher, magazine, and newspaper editor in the country."

Shaking his head, he replied calmly. "This is not for others to judge, accept, or deny. You will do this for yourself. I will be back in two hours to check on your progress. Oh, and Callie? There is no wireless network card in that machine"

The man truly had planned for every possible method of escape, she thought. Opening the laptop, she wondered what she would ever find to write about. She glanced up at the masked man and shrugged as if to say, what do I do?

"Write about your life, Callie. Your past, or the present, or what you hope for the future. As they say, write what you know."

Once more the door locked behind him and Klaus carried the remains of their breakfast upstairs. Pausing by the monitor, he was pleased to see that her fingers were already moving swiftly over the keyboard. In college, Callie had written almost obsessively and Klaus was always touched when she had shared some of her stories with him. She had confided in him that she never let Steve read her "stuff" as he had ridiculed her literary ambition. Klaus believed then that she had raw talent and imagined that she would improve and eventually be successful. When he'd heard through the college alumni grapevine that she'd become the administrator of a medical billing service instead, he'd been disappointed. Maybe, just maybe, he could ignite her passion for putting words on the page again. And maybe other passions as well.

* * * * *

Kelly riffled through Steve's suitcase, looking for hidden cash. While he was attending the seminar, she availed herself of the opportunity to search for anything that would help her in her greedy quest.

"Hmmmm, "she plucked the leather bound day planner from an inner zipped pocket. Flipping through the pages, she spotted an interesting item. Scrawled along the margin of one of the address pages was "M/C 4828" and an 800 telephone number."

"You dumb bastard," she snickered. "I've been trying to figure out your pin number for months." Pulling a tattered credit card receipt from her purse, she was elated to see that the credit card number and expiration date were still legible. Steve had been cajoled into buying her some sexy lingerie at Victoria's Secret awhile back and she'd snagged the receipt before he'd noticed. Now she had all the pieces to the puzzle. She copied the PIN and phone number down carefully before replacing the day planner in his bag. She was sure a big shot like Steve had a huge credit limit and she was planning on making some sizable purchases and taking as many cash advances as she could manage while they were in Toronto.

Reaching for the phone, she was startled by the sound of the door lock clicking open. Quickly, she slipped the receipt into the Gideon bible on the nightstand. God knows he'd never pick that book up.

"Hey sugar, what are you doing back so soon?" she purred seductively.

"That seminar is nothing but a snooze fest. I decided to come up here where the real fun is."

"Aren't you the sweet talker! I've got some bad news though, baby. My period came a week early and I'm cramping something awful!" the blonde pouted at her boss while inside she was cringing. God, she just didn't think she could fuck him one more time, but she had to hang on until she could rake in his dough.

"Nothing wrong with that pretty little mouth is there?" he leered as he unzipped his fly. "Why don't you get down on your knees and show me how much you appreciate getting to come along on this trip?"

Plastering an eager smile on her face, Kelly kneeled in front of Steve. Fishing in his trousers, she retrieved his limp dick and automatically went into the blowjob routine she had honed to perfection over the years. She began by licking the shaft of his now stiffening cock from base to head, wetting it thoroughly then blowing softly on it. Swirling her soft pink tongue around the head, she stopped to probe at the little slit and then flicked all around the rim. Finally taking the head into her mouth, she began a smooth up and down motion, dragging her tongue up and down the shaft while steadily increasing the suction.

"Oh yeah, you really know how to suck my cock," Steve moaned as he reached down to push his trousers and boxers to the floor. Entwining his fingers in the silky gold strands of her hair, he urged her head lower. "Suck my balls, you dirty girl."

Unseen, she rolled her eyes, but did as asked. Alternating between his hairy nuts, she continued to pump his cock in her small fist. She felt his balls tighten up a little and knew it wouldn't take much longer, thank God. A few nasty swallows and he'd be all tuckered out for at least a few hours. Overweight and out of shape, he was her favorite type of mark.

Suddenly, he pulled her head away from her task. "Take off your top and lie down on the bed," he commanded hoarsely. "I've always wanted to do this.

"Oh, no, "she thought. "Now's a fine time for him to start getting imaginative."

The heavy man climbed on top of her, straddling her body. Squeezing and kneading her perfect, manmade breasts, he grinned lasciviously. "Great tits you got here, Kelly, worth every penny and not a tan line to be seen!"

Leaning down, he began frantically licking her nipples, then all over her melon-like tits until her skin was slick with saliva, all the while humping his cock against her body.

Sliding up a bit further, he placed his cock between her breasts. "Now hold those bad boys together, honey. You're about to get the titty fuck of your life."

She did as ordered and he immediately began sliding his cock up and down between the slick mounds. He pulled her head forward; making his desire clear. Opening her mouth, she licked at the head of his dick each time it appeared from between the tunnel of her tits.

"Yeah, yeah," he panted. "Almost there, keep licking."

Kelly thought she could catch his spunk in her mouth when he came, but Steve had other ideas. Reaching the point of no return, he grabbed his cock with one fist and began pumping, spurting all over the girl's face, neck, and breasts. In mere moments, she was covered with the sticky goo and fighting back her revulsion.

Exhausted and satisfied, Steve slumped over to lie beside her on the bed. "Damn, Kelly, that was fantastic! Tell you what, you go get cleaned up while I take a little snooze and then I'll take you out for lunch. Someplace real nice, maybe even Red Lobster."

She couldn't get into a hot shower fast enough. Peeking from behind the shower curtain, she could see Steve on the bed, limp cock dangling, and snoring already. Scrubbing herself thoroughly, she tried to plan her next move.

"Red Lobster," she laughed to herself. "What if I hadn't blown him? Would we be going to Burger King?"

Stepping out of the shower but leaving it running, she carefully unwrapped her cell phone from where she'd hidden it in one of the many towels stacked over the toilet. Punching in a number quickly, she waited impatiently for an answer as she eased the bathroom door closed. Not that Steve would hear, he was out like a dead dog on the bed.

"Yeah,' came the gruff answer.

"Hey babe, it's me. Can't talk but for a second. I found his credit card information, so I should be out of here by the end of the week. How's it going on your end?"

"Not too shabby. As long as I keep my eyes closed, I can fuck the old hag. I think she's got a hidden safe somewhere. She wore some really good looking diamond jewelry out the other night but I can't find it anywhere in the house."

"Cool, baby. I'll call again the day after tomorrow and we'll set a meeting place. Maybe Vegas this time." She made a quick smooching noise into the phone and clicked "end.'

* * * * *

In the basement, Callie and Klaus finished a late lunch. She couldn't help but notice that again he had prepared a healthy meal. A crispy green salad with raspberry vinaigrette dressing slices of kiwi and strawberry, and water.

"So... are you some kind of health nut or something?" she asked.

"No, I don't think so. I just like to eat well and take care of myself. It's a habit I got into a long time ago. Are you unhappy with the food?"

"No, not at all. Actually I am kind of enjoying it. I tell myself every New Year's Eve that I will start eating right and get in shape, but by January 3, I've lost my resolve."

"Maybe by the time we part, that will have changed."

Callie tried to keep her face expressionless but her mind was racing. Again, it didn't sound like he planned on harming her. But why would somebody do such a thing - hold a person captive to make them healthier. It was just too stupid and once more she had to stifle a giggle.

Fortunately, Jack was not watching her. He had picked up the laptop and was avidly reading the story she'd written about learning to read on her grandmother's porch. Suddenly she was very nervous and realized immediately how crazy that was. What should it matter what he thought of her writing?

"It's a very good start, Callie. I love the feelings behind your words and I can almost smell the summer air. Would you mind trying to finish it this afternoon?"

That incredibly polite way he had of speaking. It only added to her growing sense that he was not dangerous. What would he do if she tried to make a break for it? She nodded as he rose to take the lunch tray from the table, but as he bent to pick up a dropped napkin, she was sure she spotted a sight bulge under his sweater at the waistband of his pants and decided to think it over a little longer.

Upstairs, Klaus reached under his sweater and unclipped his pager. Someone had called while he was eating lunch with Callie and the vibration had almost startled him off his chair. He scanned the number and recognized it as that of his agent. He'd better return that call quickly; it might be news about the premiere.