From Sweetheart to Bitch

Story Info
A lovely young blonde becomes a Dom bitch to both her lovers.
4.7k words
3.97
33.4k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

As she rolled out of bed and her feet hit the ice-cold floor, Danielle York allowed herself a brief smile. Things were going along very nicely; she was making a nice living, spending almost none of her own money and having a sex life that was straight out of a porn novel.

"Baby?" A soft voice came from the luxurious bed that Danielle had not paid for. "Don't leave me all alone in here, come back to bed." Danielle's cornflower-blue eyes looked at the chestnut-haired young woman who was pulling the covers away from her own gorgeous body. Pia could tempt almost any woman although Danielle wasn't just any woman. The power she had over those who shared her bed proved that time and again.

"What's it worth to you if I come back to bed for, oh, let's say another hour?" Danielle teased her roommate mercilessly. She had every intention of joining Pia in bed again but she wanted to make the long-haired slut beg for it. She loved the control that she had over her rich, spoiled roommate. A few months ago, when Danielle had pondered getting her own place, Pia had begged her to stay and offered to pay the majority of the rent. For what Danielle was paying now, she couldn't even have gotten a room in a sleazy hotel. The apartment she shared with Pia was spectacular with a great view of the city on one side and the lakefront on the other.

"You can skip your entire part of the rent this month," Pia offered, her slender form already tempting Danielle. Still, she knew that she could get more out of her lover; it was a game they played. Skipping the rent would mean more money towards the new Christian Louboutins she wanted, but Pia could easily afford to give more. "And ...?" She taunted the olive-skinned beauty.

"I'll lick you to two orgasms before you have to do anything to me," Pia promised, her voice almost pathetic as she begged her lover. Danielle's blue eyes stared at her mercilessly and then Pia said "You can fuck me with the strap-on or I'll fuck you, whichever you want. Come on baby, you know that no one does you the way I do."

That wasn't quite true, Devlin Todd fucked her and he fucked her quite well with the instructions Danielle gave him. Sadly, Devlin wasn't available today; her boyfriend was studying for finals. She could have ordered him to come over and satisfy her constantly-needy pussy but he'd been a good boy lately. She could cut him some slack and so, she got into bed with Pia. The smile on her lover's face spoke volumes. "I'm going to love you so much you'll be too weak to leave the bed," Pia told her. She meant it too -- Danielle knew that Pia wanted her around all of the time. She had made all sorts of offers to tempt Danielle into making their relationship more permanent. The dumb, silly bitch -- Danielle wasn't about to go anywhere, not so long as Pia gave her what she needed. She liked Pia but she wasn't about to relinquish control. As her lover began sucking her perky tits, Danielle knew she would never, ever go back to being that stupid, silly bitch of only a year ago.

She had moved here from her small hometown with only two contacts. One of those contacts was Pia, who was the cousin of her best friend. Pia had offered to let Danielle move in with her as she thought having the sweet-faced blonde would be a good cover for her own perverted activities. Danielle laughed inwardly as she recalled how naïve she had been back then. She'd yet to have the kind of sex she enjoyed constantly these past months. She had been taught that it was some priceless thing a girl held on to until her wedding night. What complete and utterbullshit!

Danielle had left Willy, her small-town boyfriend, behind in the dust, cursing at her with a venom she had never seen before. He thought that she should stay there and marry him when they graduated, clean house and cook and have babies. None of that fit into Danielle's vision for her future. She wanted to get a job and live on her own and have adventures. Her friend Laurie had moved away for a year and come back confident and pretty. She was dating an older man now and he doted on Laurie, spoiling her with trinkets and even a new car. Danielle wanted some of the good life for herself. When Laurie told her of Pia's spacious, luxurious apartment and about the fact that her cousin needed a roommate, Danielle couldn't pack her bags fast enough. She didn't even ask her parent's permission. The new Danielle was going to make her own decisions. She and Pia talked on the phone and they got on well enough. The other girl invited her to come for the summer and if she liked it, she could stay.

Pia looked at her as if she were a piece of candy. Danielle didn't know what to make of it, not then. She didn't know about lesbians or bi-sexual women, not then. She would learn in time. "Seeing as you'll never be able to afford half of what this place costs, you can pay me what you can afford and take care of the cleaning and cooking," Pia had said in her haughtiest tone. "I can't stand to do all that menial labor. With your looks, you should be able to find work easily enough, if not, let me know. I know some people who might hire you."

Despite her somewhat-snooty attitude, Pia did seem to be a nice person and she was funny and dressed well. She didn't take life too seriously and the girls got on well enough. Danielle had been learning how to cook since she was 9 and Pia ate like a trucker. "I can't believe how you put away food," Danielle commented. "You should be over 200 pounds the way you eat."

"I have my ways of keeping the weight off," Pia giggled in her soft, girlish voice. "Stick around and I'll show you some of them."

Danielle liked living there so far, it was a lovely apartment. With her apple pie perfect looks, she got a job at "Hooters" and there wasn't a man there who didn't stare at the new, pretty blonde server. Women stared too, but Danielle hadn't noticed that yet. She did notice one nice guy, his name was Devlin. Once Danielle started working there, he showed up every day, even if it was just to have coffee.

"Come on Danielle, when are you going to let me take you out, dinner or coffee?" Devlin asked her. All her coworkers knew he was really into Danielle and were urging her to go out with him.

"They don't like us to date the customers Devlin, you know that," she admonished him. "Besides, I've heard about you from the other girls. Samantha says you've hit on almost every girl that works here."

"That's because you hadn't started working here yet, baby," he piled on the charm. "Come on, dad's bought me a new Jag -- we'll go out tonight and I'll spoil you the way you should be spoiled."

Danielle agreed to one date -- one date. She had never been spoiled the way she wanted to before and Devlin's parents had almost as much money as Pia's. She went home and found a pretty white dress that was a bit small on her, but that would work out fine. She added sexy white stockings to her ensemble, she had just bought those after a friend at work told her how much sexier they felt than pantyhose. Was she ever right, Danielle smiled as she felt them against her skin. Adding her new heels to her look, she checked the mirror and added some makeup. She thought this was the hottest she had ever looked and hoped that Devlin would think so too. After all, he had money and handsome, baby-boy charms. All her girlfriends at work teased her if it didn't work out, she could pass Devlin on to them.

When she got into Devlin's car, the look on his face spoke volumes. He liked what he saw. He drove like a madman to get to the restaurant, but Danielle enjoyed it. What was the point in owning a car like that in you didn't drive it full-out? Everyone at the restaurant deferred to him and a lot of eyes were on Danielle. It was the very first time the young woman realized that she was very pretty. She enjoyed the attention and she enjoyed the champagne a little too much. She knew that she was a bit giggly but not so inebriated that she couldn't fend off Devlin's passes. "Not tonight, handsome," she smiled at him. "You're a good-looking guy and I'm interested, but this is our first date," Danielle said as he drove her home. "Be a gentleman and it won't be our last."

"Are you a virgin?" He asked her. In Danielle's opinion that wasn't really any of his business. She did answer him by shaking her head. She'd had had sex with Willy a few times before leaving her hometown and she didn't see what all the fuss was about, to be honest. The earth certainly hadn't moved, she hadn't seen stars, nothing at all like that.

Her third date with Devlin was "the one". She allowed herself to be seduced with good food and better wine and flattery. Danielle was a bit smitten with Devlin and appreciated how he had not pressured her. He took her back to his apartment and showed loving appreciation for her body. He treated the pretty blonde as a precious object and his mouth was doing such wondrous things to her. She had no idea that sex could feel this good! Now she could quite easily see what all of the fuss was about and when he ate her pussy, she saw the stars and even a few supernovas!

"Do you have any special preferences?" He asked her. Danielle didn't quite understand what he meant. "Things you like in bed, ways you like to fuck," he said. Danielle didn't know that there were other ways and told him that.

"Wow, whoever the guy you were with before me must have been an idiot," Devlin commented. "There are lots of ways to fuck -- Missionary, doggy style, girl on top -- also called Cowgirl -- lots of ways," he told Danielle. "Of course, you can do all of them if your partner has the stamina."

"Do YOU have the stamina?" Danielle said in a soft, gentle tone that also put forth the challenge.

"Guess there's only one way to find out," Devlin grinned as he pulled the petite blonde close. His lips crushed to hers and she sighed a little bit. Her body moved on the bed and he spread her silky legs apart as he began fucking her. She grunted a bit and it hurt, she wasn't quite used to being --fucked, she wasn't used to the word yet -- in this manner, but it didn't feel bad. It was pretty good, she believed.

Devlin made her feel something really weird and it took the inexperienced young girl a few minutes to realize that she'd just had an orgasm! What a wonderful feeling that was, even her own fingers hadn't given her that much pleasure. She saw that her new -- was he her boyfriend, she wasn't sure -- hadn't cum yet. He was certainly responding to her little challenge in the way she had hoped.

"Get on all fours Danielle, that's known as doggy style," Devlin told her. She listened carefully because all the suggestions he had made so far had been a lot of fun. His wonderful penis -- no, he called it acock -- felt so good in -- herpussy. Sex was so much better with Devlin, he wasn't making a huge fuss over it, he was just fucking her and she was doing her best to fuck back! Danielle thought that she must be doing something right because her partner had a really big smile on his handsome face.

Devlin pulled Danielle close and kissed her with a fierce, demanding passion. The naïve blonde had no idea that people could kiss like that. He got on his back and smiled up at her. "Cowgirl, get on top of me," Devlin grinned. "You can fuck me now and you can control virtually everything. Try it and I'll just bet that you like it," he told her.

"Like it" proved to be a vast understatement. Danielle loved being the fucker instead of the fuckee, she corkscrewed her body up and down Devlin's and didn't stop until had cum. Thank God he'd had the common sense to use a condom or Danielle was sure that she would have become a mommy in 9 months. He came just that hard.

When she got home late that night, she was still flying high on the wings of her first wonderful sexual experience. Danielle was quite surprised to find that Pia was home, her roommate had a date that evening and was really looking forward to it. She'd seen Pia really dolling herself up, putting on the sexiest lingerie she owned and heels with a very revealing dress covering her -- just barely. Danielle could never see the point in lingerie, you were just going to take it off anyway. When she expressed her viewpoint to Pia, her roomie looked at her as if she were nuts.

"I thought you were going out with Brock," Danielle said as she kicked off her heels and sat down beside Pia.

"I was," Pia hissed through her clenched teeth. "The fucker stood me up, I'll bet you $5 he's out with his ex-girlfriend, Amber, again. She has a real grip on his balls and just because her tits are bigger than mine," Pia complained.

"There's nothing wrong with your breasts or the rest of your body," Danielle complimented her friend. "You're a very beautiful woman even if you do have lousy taste in men."

"I do, don't I?" Pia sighed. "That moron doesn't know what he missed. I'm a damned good fuck, the best he'll ever have. I was prepared to go all out tonight. It's his loss," she told Danielle.

"Exactly the right attitude," Danielle agreed with her roommate. "Sometimes men get so full of themselves, like we couldn't possibly live without them."

"You're right Danielle and they're idiots," Pia smiled for the first time. "We don't need men for anything, they're totally disposable."

"Welll, not totally disposable," Danielle sighed, thinking of the wonderful evening she had spent with Devlin. "They have their uses, I know that."

"Yes, TOTALLY disposable unless you want to get pregnant," Pia insisted. "I'm done with the bastards for a while, I don't need the aggravation."

"But -- you're a very sexual person," Danielle protested. "How can you ...?"

"Girls," Pia answered bluntly. "I've been with lots of girls before and I have some hot babes I can call for fun. Mmm, know what? I even live with one -- what say Danielle, want to try something new and fun?"

"You aren't suggesting that the two of us have sex?" Danielle asked as her expressive blue eyes went wide. "I've never done that, I'm not a lesbian!"

"Don't be silly Danielle, I've had sex with lots of women and you know that I like men," Pia chuckled. "Well, I don't like them at the moment, but never mind. I'm bi-sexual and I take my pleasure where I find it."

"That's your choice and I won't condemn you for that," Danielle said in a somewhat-haughty tone. "It just isn't for me, I'm simply not attracted to girls."

"I wouldn't bet the family farm on that, Danielle," Pia told her. "I don't even know if you're aware that you do it, but you often walk in on me in the shower or the bath and I've caught you checking me out when I'm getting dressed," she smiled. "Even tonight, you were telling me that I looked hot. Here's my proposition -- let's go to bed and I'll show you what you've been missing. In return, I'll knock 25% off your share of the rent. If you really don't dig it, no harm and no foul. If you enjoy yourself, I'll give you some pointers and our nights will be a lot more interesting after tonight. Come on, have an adventure -- I can see it in your face and your nipples are hard. Face it Danielle, you're as horny as I am!"

Danielle didn't want to admit that although there was a grain of truth to Pia's words. She did notice some of her co-workers, although with their skimpy uniforms, the other girls were hard to miss. She could try it if she wanted, she and Devlin were only just starting to date. She wouldn't be cheating and ... Danielle caught herself, she wasn't honestly thinking seriously about this, was she?

She looked over at Pia, chestnut-haired, slender and olive-skinned, teasing and playful and alluring with those long legs and the naughty twinkle in her eyes. If she was going to play with another girl, she wouldn't find any as sexy as her roommate, that much she knew. She was still horny, she would have fucked Devlin a little longer, but he had an early morning class. What harm could it do and she would have some extra cash at the end of the mouth, Pia had promised her. She looked at her gorgeous friend and imagined the two of them in bed. The thought gave her a chill. Danielle knew that once, just this one time, she had to do it and satisfy her building curiosity.

"I guess it would be okay," Danielle said softly. "I am curious and they say every woman is a little bit bi, so why not? Can we have a drink first? I'm just a tiny bit nervous," she told Pia. Pia poured them both a nice tumbler of Gin and they drank and then the gorgeous brunette took Danielle's hand and led her to the bedroom. She didn't so much undress as slither out of her clothes. Danielle knew she was free to openly admire her roommate and there was much to admire. She was lean and fit, her skin lightly bronzed and her hair a wavy brown waterfall down her back. There was an intense look to Pia and she smiled as she approached Danielle. "I've wanted to have sex with you since the day you moved in," she told the blonde. "Now, I'm finally getting that chance. You're beautiful and sexy, even more than you think," Pia told her as her hands flew over Danielle's body. She had the blonde naked and she smiled. "You should invest in some sexy lingerie, you're gorgeous and should pamper yourself," she suggested as she leaned close to the perfumed girl.

"I can't ever see the point," Danielle sighed, feeling light-headed. "Men look at it a few times, undress us and then it's on the end of the bed or the floor," she told Pia.

"You're missing the point -- it isn't for those jerks, it's for us. We look good in it and it projects confidence and it feels so nice," Pia purred. "We're going shopping and I'll get you something. I like my girlfriends to dress up in bed," she said.

Danielle didn't know how to feel about that, they hadn't even had sex yet and now Pia was referring to her as a "girlfriend"? Still, her hands felt nice on Danielle's flesh and as Pia started to kiss her, Danielle started to melt. She had not expected it to feel so wonderful. Danielle just decided to give in to her feelings and as Pia touched her with feather-soft caresses. Danielle was having a hard time reconciling her feelings, she wasn't the same girl that had arrived here a few months earlier. She'd had wild sex with her new boyfriend and was now allowing herself to be seduced by her bi-sexual roommate. Furthermore, she liked both! Pia knew where to touch and Danielle was melting in her arms, desperate for more of this kind of loving. She needn't have feared, Pia was thrilled with her new playmate and intended to make her yearn for more.

"Oh-my-GOD!" Danielle panted as Pia's tongue began licking down her body. Her hands were moving all over Danielle's skin, she wasn't missing an inch of the buttery, soft body and loved the way Danielle was looking at her. "Holy fuck, even Devlin didn't make me feel this fucking good," Danielle said, losing control. Pia had a strong sense of power because Danielle rarely swore. If she could evince that kind of reaction in Danielle now, things would only get better with time. The sweet-faced blonde was sighing and her tiny, baby fists were thumping on the bed as Pia licked her skin. When she reached the delicate, blonde tendrils above Danielle's pussy, she parted the pink lips and dove in. She didn't want to give her lover time to think, just to react.

Danielle was stunned at how much she was liking this. It was even better than sex with Devlin, Pia seemed to know all of her hot spots. She let herself go all out and when she came, Pia smiled, kissed her and stretched out on the bed. "You can explore me and then we'll do asixty-nine," Pia told her. "I don't have anywhere to be tomorrow and I know you've got the day off, so we'll find all sorts of ways to make each other cum."

Danielle nodded. No longer hesitant, she wanted to sensually explore this odd new world of female sex. She let Pia show her what to do and before too long, she was enjoying the sweet feelings of another woman's skin under her tongue. She was thrilling to the sensations of sucking on another woman's soft nipples or grazing her hands along Pia's soft, sensual flesh. It thrilled her to hear Pia gasp and moan and it was an even larger thrill to twist and writhe with her friend in various positions throughout the night and well into the next day. She didn't tire, she had boundless energy and Pia commented that she might have created a monster. Danielle's curiosity was endless and she discovered that as good as Devlin was, he would never be a match for Pia's talents.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers
12