Fucked Up Family Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"My baby girl's pussy feels so good!" James shouted from the other tent. Christine hung her head and sighed.

"We're a little busy right now, Mom," Lexi said. She pulled Austin tighter into her pussy.

"Don't worry, Mom, we can help," Austin said. Lexi glared up at her brother.

"What?" he said, "We can't leave her like this."

"Fine," Lexi said and rolled her eyes, "I guess we can take turns or something."

"Thank you, dear," Christine said, sounding not at all convinced by her daughter's generosity. "While I wait, do you think one of you could help me out? Doing it myself doesn't seem to have any effect."

Christine crawled over and sat cross-legged next to the siblings. Austin was barely even moving now. Lexi pulled at him with her legs, trying to get him going. Instead, her blonde brother stopped completely. Austin reached over for their mother's sex. He brushed at her pussy, pressed two fingers inside, and slowly started to slide them in and out.

"That's a good start, honey," Christine said. She shifted her body around a bit, clearly more frustrated than she let on.

Lexi looked at her mother's body again. Fuck she was gorgeous. Lexi hadn't ever felt attracted to another woman. But looking at her Mom's tiny tits, she couldn't help but wonder what it would be like to feel them in her hands. To have those strong arms wrapped around her while she drove pleasure into her mother's pussy with her tongue.

And before she really knew what was happening. Lexi slipped out from under her brother and pushed her mother onto her back.

"Jeez, just let me," Lexi said. Christine gasped but didn't move as her oldest daughter suddenly buried her face between her legs. Lexi reached up and squeezed her Mom's little breasts. Wow. She could suddenly understand what Austin was so obsessed with. Lexi pressed her tongue into her Mom's pussy and began licking. Lapping. Fucking her mother with her tongue. Christine threw her head back and groaned.

"Oh Lexi... Fuck!"

Lexi kept working for all she was worth. The taste of her mother's pussy sweet and strong. Feeling Christine writhe under her was so amazing. So empowering. Lexi had to admit she'd always been a bit afraid of her mother. Overshadowed and cowed by her. But that same woman became her plaything under her mouth and fingers. And it filled her heart in a way she'd never anticipated.

"You OK, Mom?" Austin asked. He was kneeling over the two women, his pendulous penis hanging almost comically.

"Oh, way better than OK, baby," Christine said, "Your sister? She's really fucking good at -- oh fuck -- licking Mommy's pussy."

"Yes, Lexi's kind of awesome at oral," Austin said. God this conversation was odd. And getting odder.

"She's got me, baby," Christine said, "Why don't you go back to fucking your sister?"

"You sure you don't want my dick, Mom?" Austin asked. Christine laughed, throatily.

"Your sister has me well taken care of for now," Christine said, "We need to make sure we reward her, too."

Lexi felt her brother's hardness up against her sex. She lifted her ass up to give him easier access and she felt him fill her. Fuck! It was like she was missing a vital organ when her brother wasn't stuffed inside her.

"Don't make me regret my decision, young lady," Christine said. Lexi realized she'd stopped licking. She started going again, curling her tongue to run it inside her mother's dripping cunt. At the same time, Austin began driving into her from behind.

"I'm getting close, Molly," James said from the other tent.

"Oh... Daddy... yes. Oh YES! I... I'm cumming too, I'm OH! Oh Daddy I need it so... NOooooooo! Daddy!? Please cum in my..."

"It's OK baby, Daddy's going to mark you. Your beautiful face. Your awesome tits. Oh, I need to cum all over you so bad."

"Well at least those two are being somewhat behaved," Christine said.

They all heard a long low groan from the other tent as James splattered his baby girl with his seed.

"Oh Daddy... Oh. Oh! Ohhhhhhh!"

There was a loud thump and the other tent went silent. The threesome -- mother, daughter, and son -- started moving with abandon. Like they'd been holding something back before and now felt free to let it all out.

"How's your sister's pussy, baby?" Christine asked.

"Oh... so good," Austin said.

"Your brother's giving it to you good?" she asked Lexi.

"Uhn... Yeah Mom," Lexi said, "Oh yeah."

"Good. G... OHFUCK... So good. I'm glad my babies are finally getting along." Christine's body seemed to tighten even further, to the point where Lexi could no longer breathe. She pulled her daughter's hair tight. Squeezed at her skull. "Oh... OH! Oh my God, my little girl is making me... CUUUUUuuuuum."

Christine's body stiffened, tremored, then stiffened again. Lexi just rode it out. Her brother's cock pushing her from one end while her mother pulled her from the other. Hurting in a way that felt very much like pleasure. Finally Christine fell back, her arms flopped on either side.

The blonde Mom started mumbling. "Oh yes... So good. Who knew my daughter could be so good. Fuck. Is Austin doing you good, baby? Oh isn't our Austin's cock just the best?"

"Yes, Mom," Lexi said, almost reflexively. With her chore finally over, Lexi could focus back on the pleasure her brother was giving her. She hung her head limp while Austin slammed into her from behind.

Christine sat up, brushed the curtains of her daughter's hair back, and kissed her hard on the lips. As her mother made contact, Lexi's body tightened, and another orgasm ripped through her. A bigger one now. Oh fuck there it was again. That peak out in the distance. Not so far now. The last time with Austin, in the rainstorm, she'd almost gotten there. That rise of pleasure beyond anything she'd ever felt. Now that she saw it again, she recognized the signs of it. The way her body, her sex, pulsed and strained. Fuck. She wasn't sure she could miss it again. What it would do to her to come so close and see it slip away.

"Oh... f...fuck," Austin said.

"Oh God," Lexi said, "Please little bro just... Just hang on. Please... I'm almost there I swear I can... Oh fuck."

"I'm trying sis. Your pussy it's... So tight. So wet." The siblings' bodies made loud squelching noises as if to confirm Austin's report.

"Your sister's got a great body, doesn't she, Austin?" Christine said. She was still face to face with Lexi, searching her daughter's eyes and smiling proudly.

"Oh yeah," Austin said.

"You like it? Like fucking her?" Christine continued.

"Oh God. Mom. So good. Too good. I... I'm getting close I'm going to... Fuck Lexi stop squeezing my dick with your..."

"Oh FUCK! Like I can control that," Lexi said. "Mom I'm so.... Fuck. I need..."

"I know, baby," Christine said, petting Lexi's cheek, "It's OK. Austin's trying so hard but..."

"Oh f... fuck," Austin said. Lexi felt his hips tense. His thrusts grow wild. His grip on her tiny ass tightened.

"Lexi?" Christine said, lovingly, "Your brother's going to cum in you now."

"Mom?" Lexi asked, suddenly fearful. She wanted it so bad and yet... Sure they'd been fucking for a while. Had fucked. Multiple times. But something about being filled with her brother's cum. Inseminated by her sibling. It seemed like they were crossing another line. Even in the haze of lust and orgasmic pleasure, Lexi's screwed up sense of morality took hold.

"It's OK," Christine said, "Trust me it's better than OK. You're safe. Protected. And your brother's cum? Oh, baby it feels so good. Trust me. I know you're close to a big one. I can see it. Let him do it. Let your little brother get you there."

"M... Mom?" Austin this time, "I don't think I can..."

"Do it, baby," Christine said, "Cum. Cum in your sister. Fill our little Lexi up."

Christine wrapped her arms around her daughter. Cradled Lexi's head to her chest. Lexi, instinctive, latched her mouth around her mother's breast. The nipple so hard against her tongue it was almost sharp.

Austin's rhythm stuttered. He drew back. Drove deeper than had before. He roared. An animal sound. Loud and echoing and almost frightening.

Lexi felt the first warm burst splash inside her hot tunnel. Her body twitched. Stiffened. Another blast of hot seed. Another. Lexi felt it in her pussy. Her cervix. Her brother's semen pouring into her waiting womb. Austin filled his sister's pussy like he was painting her top to bottom from the inside out. Filling her entire body with his pleasure.

And then the orgasm exploded through her.

"OhhhhhhhAAUUUUUUUGH!" Lexi cried. A wordless thing from the same base of her brain that had spawned her brother's own roar. Lexi felt awash in orgasm. Drowning in it. Oh, she'd thought she had a handle on it -- the ecstasy that sex could bring. She had no idea. She'd been sitting in a drizzle and now felt the tsunami. She'd been riding a bicycle and now floored the Ferrari. It was more than her mind could take and so everything flashed at her. Images. Sensations.

Her Mom's warm hands on her cheeks. Hard nipple in her mouth. She was sure she was biting down but couldn't stop. She felt tears running down her face. Her muscles exhilarated. Her body flourished. Her brother's beautiful, bountiful cock erupted inside her again and again. She heard her brother, her mother, like they were far off in the distance.

"Oh Lexi," Austin said, "Oh Sis. So good... Oh God so good..."

"That's it," Christine said, "Give it all to your sister. That's a good boy."

Slowly, the euphoria drained out of Lexi, leaving only a trail of pain. Her head throbbed. Her arms and legs cramped. She felt her brother's cock soften in her snatch and as he pulled back, she felt empty. Cold.

The withdrawal of her brother, the loss, squeezed at Lexi's chest. Her heart. And she started to weep. Her mother drew her in close and held her tight. Lexi felt her brother wrap her in his arms. The three of them. Rocking back and forth in the darkness.

Eventually they all drifted off.

*

Christine woke up on her back, her daughter's mouth still wrapped around her little breast. Her son lying over both of them like a weird, fleshy comforter.

Dammit. They'd done it again.

Christine carefully slipped out from under her children and stood. She rubbed idly at her breast and, looking down, saw little teeth marks around the nipple. Fucking hell.

Her children both lay there beneath her. Nude sexy corpses. Christine couldn't help appreciating the two of them. Lexi, tall, with her long brown hair and her tight little body. Her breasts really were almost the perfect size. And her butt was so round and... Christine couldn't believe it, but she was jealous.

And her son. Holy fuck. Broad and blonde. Muscular in a way his father had never quite achieved. There were men made of marble that couldn't compare to how Austin had filled out. That didn't make her envious -- just fucking horny.

The blonde mother shook her head, trying to get herself loose. She shouldn't be feeling that way about her children. Fuck. They really had broken themselves, hadn't they?

Christine forced herself out of the tent and walked over to where her youngest daughter was sleeping with James. Christine's husband. Molly's father. Without pause, Christine unzipped the tent and stepped in. The whole space stank of old cum and fresh pussy. Sweat and piss. James was wrapped around his little girl, hand squeezing her ample breast.

God, I'm getting sick of pulling my husband off my daughter, Christine thought. But she did it anyway.

James rolled over and looked around himself. At his daughter still unconscious on the ground. The streaks of crumbly white that covered her body. Then he looked up at his wife.

"Fuck. I really thought that we'd gotten past..." James trailed off for a moment. "I'm sorry honey. I couldn't control it."

"I was lying right next to you, you know," Christine said.

James flinched like she'd slapped him. "Oh God, I'm so sorry," he said. And Christine felt her heart break for him. After all, was she really so much better? Making Lexi lick her Mom's snatch while Austin inseminated his sister. At their mother's own demand, in fact.

"It's OK," Christine said for what felt like the millionth time. "I mean, it's not OK, but I know. It's not you. Not us. We need to figure this out fast before things really fall apart."

James cocked his eyebrow at his wife. What more, exactly, was she worried might go wrong? Christine shook her head, ruefully. Oh, he had no idea.

*

The family woke up slowly. Covered in mud, piss, and cum, they pulled on their soiled bedclothes anyway and gathered around the picnic table. James used a portable hot plate to make coffee and they all slurped in silence.

Everything was damp, but as the sun crept bright over the horizon, it promised a clear, warm day. The air seemed to hush and sigh as it tickled at the trees. But all that pleasantness only made the family feel that much more punished.

After everyone settled in, Christine spoke up.

"We have a problem," she said.

Lexi laughed. "Yeah, no shit."

"Whatever we took, it seems like it's not leaving our systems any time soon. And that means we're going to keep doing this," Christine gestured around the campsite, "At least for a little longer."

James looked half asleep sitting at the table. Lexi held her head in her hands. Molly stared into her coffee mug. Austin kept popping his leg up and down, nervous. They looked like a bunch of addicts coming down from their latest high. Christine made herself press on, more from a feeling of responsibility than any actual conviction.

"I know this seems really bad," she said, "Like we've done the worst thing in the world and it will never go away. Never get better. But if you step away and think about it, it's really not the worst thing that could have happened."

"I could have also fucked Uncle Jack?" Lexi asked. For a moment, Christine had a picture of herself on all fours, sucking her older brother's dick while her daughter... Fuck. Her mind was so fucking fractured.

"We have to stop blaming ourselves," Christine said, "We've been under the control of the chemicals this whole time." At least, Christine was mostly sure of that. Almost completely. She didn't crawl into her son's tent and beg her daughter to lick her pussy because she wanted to. She was almost completely and totally positive that the drugs had made her force her son to seed her daughter. It was easier to talk than to think.

"For instance," Christine continued, calling on everything she'd learned back in medical school, "There's this medicine to help you quit smoking. I forget what it's called. But some people taking the pills, they'd get up in the middle of the night and go gambling. They'd wake up the next morning and not even remember they did it. The body, the brain -- we pretend to understand them, but we really don't. Sometimes things just happen. If Dad lost our savings 'sleep gambling' or whatever we'd be sad, but no one would blame him. There's nothing that anyone here should feel guilty or ashamed about, OK?"

Her family stared back at her.

"OK?" she repeated. Everyone nodded mechanically. It was a start. "Whatever we took, we should piss most of it out in the next day. Two at most. It'll be out of our bloodstreams in less than a week. So, it will be gone and sooner than you think."

"Hooray," Austin said, flatly.

"A week?!" Lexi said, "What are we supposed to do till then? Just fu... fool around like bunnies?"

Her daughter's refusal to curse was kind of cute considering where her mouth had been only a few hours before, Christine thought. "You think we should go back home?" she asked her daughter, seriously.

"I mean, shouldn't we go see a doctor or something?" Lexi asked, "Make sure this isn't just the interim step before we reach something really terrible?"

"I'm with Lexi, Mom," Molly said, "I feel like, if we're at home, there's more options to help prevent this."

Christine shook her head. God, they really didn't get it. "The best thing about all this? It happened here. In the middle of nowhere. No one else knows what we've done and no one else ever has to know. God forbid we start 'acting up' in our backyard where the neighbors could see. Or worse. Lexi, what happens if you get one of those urges on the drive back to college? Molly, you think it's a good idea to feel that way in the middle of History class? Or what if James and I started acting like that at work? What do you think would happen? To all of us?

"And the family thing? I mean, it's wrong. We all know that. But at least it's happening with people we love and trust. God, if we suddenly started doing these things with strangers, I mean. Who knows what could happen? I know it's fucked up, but in many ways, we got lucky."

The family all smiled. But then they sobered. Like they could see it in their minds. Sex with a family member was terrible, but the alternatives? They were absolutely terrifying.

"This is our safe place," Christine said. "We need to stay here and sort ourselves out. We were planning on being at the lake for a week anyway. So, nothing really needs to change. Honestly, we ought to be grateful we all get this opportunity."

"For what exactly?" Lexi asked, "To try anal for the first time?"

Austin and James both almost tipped right off the bench.

"Holy fuck, Sis," Austin said.

"Dear, that's not appropriate," James said.

"None of this is appropriate, Dad," Lexi said. Dad. Christine noticed her daughter had gone back to calling him that after they'd... Well at least there was some silver lining to this coal-black cloud.

"Let me finish," Christine said, "I've dealt with addiction before."

"Mom, you're an ophthalmologist," Lexi said. She'd given her mother one freaking orgasm and now she acted like she owned the woman. Good Lord. "What, you've got junkies hitting you up for extra eye drops?"

"No, but once upon a time I did a rotation in the ER up at County and let me tell you, I learned enough for my lifetime," Christine said, "It's not a matter of just getting the drug out of our system. Something like this, it changes the body. The mind. Each of us should expect a little slide back. We're going to need to learn better self-control. And we can do that, here, by ourselves at the campsite."

"How do we do that?" Molly asked, "Control ourselves?"

"The same way this family does everything: hard work, dedication, and a refusal to quit until we get what we want."

Molly rolled her eyes at her mother. God, her youngest daughter could be so infuriating. Well fine, she'd make Molly or break her. Just like always.

"We won't be slaves to these urges," Christine said, "I won't let it happen. We can control ourselves. Our bodies. We have to try."

"We've been trying, Mom," Molly said.

"Well not hard enough," Christine said, "Or we wouldn't still be doing these things. It's time to bear down."

"Cowboy up," James said.

"Ninja sideways," Austin said, "What? It seemed to fit the theme."

Christine shook her head with disdain. Maybe if she remembered how goofy her son could be, she'd stop thinking about how sexy he was.

"So that's it?" Lexi said, "We stay here until we get better. We don't tell anyone. And then everything moves on like nothing happened?"

"That's the plan," Christine said.

"Fuck," James said, thinking back on what his wife had said, "Could you imagine if this had happened in a place full of people? Then we'd really be screwed."

*

Christine made breakfast, and everyone ate quietly. After they cleared the table, the blonde mother knelt in front of Lexi and checked her daughter's ankle. Based on her own examination and Lexi's dwindling pain, Christine was fairly sure it was only a minor sprain. That was good. If the ankle really had snapped, the Campbells would have been forced to go back to civilization, all other concerns be damned.