Fucking Fantastic at 50

Story Info
Gerrit looks back at his naughty life ... and future!
3k words
4.44
61.3k
14

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

On his 50th birthday, with everyone he loved around him, Gerrit Schmitt figured he had it made in the shade. His house was 100% paid for, he'd finally sold his film script and the studio was confident it would be a hit. His doctor told him he had the stamina and heart of a man in his 30's, as a matter of fact, everyone in Gerrit's family was healthy. There was a good deal of money in the bank with more to come, so life couldn't get any better.

It hadn't always been that way, one of the major reasons Gerrit and his family took such great pains to take care of themselves. Gerrit had known hardship and worked against it. He often wondered if the adversity he had known in his younger years had shaped him into the healthy, confident and sensible person he was now. He adamantly believed it had.

Gerrit remembered it all like it was yesterday, not 25 years ago. He'd been in class when the Dean's assistant came to get him. When he took the phone call, his mother Gilda was on the other end, sobbing hysterically. It took him the better part of 15 minutes to get her calmed down and then he found out his father had just died of a massive, unexpected heart attack.

Gerrit went home and found his mother was inconsolable. It shouldn't have come as a total surprise ... Horst drank a bit too much and smoked like a chimney ... but Gilda took it hard. Gerrit spent the next few weeks helping his mother get his father's affairs in order and comforting his mother and his younger sister, Bella.

One night, the comforting became sexual. To this day, Gerrit wasn't quite sure what happened, he and his mother had been talking and having a bit of wine and they ended up in Gilda's bed with his thick cock in her mouth. The two of them fucked until mid-morning, Gerrit taking great care to sneak back to his room and not be discovered by his sleeping sister.

It went on like that for over 2 weeks, Gerrit hadn't been without his share of bed companions, but none of them matched his mother's sexual ferocity. He laughed inwardly at the thought that if his father hadn't died of a heart attack, Gilda might have fucked him into the ground, for she was a feral, long-legged blonde tigress who was up for anything and loved sex in great quantities. An unbridled hedonist, she confessed she'd often had fantasies about seducing her handsome son, but while Horst was alive, she had remained totally faithful. Knowing she'd still need a lot of sex, after Horst's passing, there was no logical reason not to pursue her incestuous desires. Gerrit wasn't objecting, aside from the fact his mother was draining him dry and his studies were suffering a bit. He got the sexual education of a lifetime, his foreplay skills grew by leaps and bounds. Gilda even let him fuck her ass one time (she insisted he try everything at least once) but it wasn't for him. All he prayed for was to keep enjoying the sex with his 45-year old Mom and that Bella wouldn't discover what was going on.

That was one of Gerrit's wishes that wasn't granted. Early one morning, while his mother was sleeping off an incredible fucking from the previous evening, Bella confronted him over his morning coffee.

"I know what you and Mom are up to, big brother," Bella said calmly, her green eyes looking into his with a cool confidence. "Don't worry, I'm not angry or disgusted ... you're giving Mom something she needs. All I want is my fair share."

Up until that point, Gerrit had never thought of his 18-year old sister in a sexual manner. Looking at her at that moment, in just a tiny nightgown and slippers, he realized that she was a brunette, curvy, sex-bomb andall he could think of was fucking her senseless. Gerrit nodded and Bella returned the nod, knowing neither of them was going to wait very long to make it a reality.

They didn't, as a matter of fact, it happened the very next afternoon. Their mother went out on some errands and Bella took him into her bedroom. Bella was a very affectionate, sexy young playmate, but the siblings knew they were too impatient for a lot of foreplay. Bella got on top of her brother, at his suggestion and slid her wet, needy cunt down onto his cock and fucked her virginity away.

Bella was sobbing once they finished and Gerrit put his arms around his sister, sorry that she had regrets about what they'd just done. She just punched him in the arm and said "Don't be such an ass. I'm crying because it was so muchbetter than I had thought it could ever be!"

Gerrit felt for a while as if he was living the life of a Sultan. He had his sensual, seductive mother to fuck during the evenings, a lusty teacher who was making him a better lover in every way. When his mother was away, working or with friends, he had Bella to practice with, teaching her all the new tricks he'd learned and letting her show him that she'd read about in the erotic books she hid under her bed. It all seemed idyllic and yet, Gerrit was sure someday, the fragile house of cards would come tumbling down.

It happened without any fanfare. One morning the three of them were having breakfast and Gilda said in a calm voice "I know that the two of you are fucking. You aren't being very discreet and that has to stop. Right now."

Bella went to say something, but Gilda stopped her and smiled. "Dear, I didn't mean you have to stopfucking. Heavens, I'm no hypocrite, I know you know all about the affair between Gerrit and myself. You just have to be a bit more discreet, go on dates with other people or folks will start to talk."

Gerrit and his sister nodded, conceding their mother had a point. She shocked them both with her next pronouncement.

"If neither of you objects, sometime soon, I'd like to join you." Gilda said to them both.

Gerrit was flabbergasted and couldn't speak, Bella had no such problems. "Why Mom? You've never shown any interest in women that I've known about and although I don't object to it, why now?"

Gilda smiled and spoke her mind. "I figure I should try it before I'm too old and see what it's all about. I figured you're just young enough and up to trying new experiences, so why not with my pretty, sexy daughter?"

Gilda took her mother's hand and squeezed it, nodding. They both looked at Gerrit ... his mother had not raised a fool, he smiled at them both and held out his arms, the three of them left went up the stairs to Gilda's lavish bedroom.

In that room, they made love as a family for the first time. It was very sensual for Gerrit to see his mother and sensual, younger sister in each other's arms. They didn't rush or take their time, it didn't look like a porn film, nothing phony about the feelings both obviously had for one another. When they finally had sex, surprisingly, it was Bella who took the initiative, kissing Gilda all over and letting her inhibitions fly out the door. She sucked breasts, kissed nipples and worked Gilda over before eating her pussy with a lascivious desire. Gilda's howls of pleasure almost shook the room.

Gilda wasn't content to be just a participant, once it was her turn with Bella, she proved to be as passionate with another woman as she had been with her son or husband. Gerrit watched his mother-lover practically attack Bella, eating her cunt and being far nastier than he had ever seen her. Then the two of them made love in a wild, frenzied session ofsixty-nine while Gerrit continued watching. He had barely moved and the two of them had been having sex for well over an hour.

When they did turn their attentions to him, Gerrit was fucked beyond recognition. It was as if being with each other had only increased their lust for him. Gerrit fucked his sister first while his mother watched, but Bella wasn't having that for too long. She insisted Gilda move in front so she could get her cunt eaten. When Gerrit came, flooding his sister's pussy with his spend, Gilda cleaned that up while he fucked her savagely from behind, her snarling and wiggling her ass against his invading shaft.

They spent most of their free time having sex, although Gilda insisted that her children have active social lives. She did not want her children socially retarded and she herself began dating again. After 3 years of fucking as a family, Gilda told her children that she had met a lovely gentleman, a few years younger than herself and she was interested in trying marriage again. Bella and Gerrit liked Erik and gave their mother her blessing, sharing one last family fuck that went on an entire weekend.

Bella and Gerrit moved out into their own place and continued screwing each other, but it became apparent to them both they needed more than their incestuous relationship. Bella had dated quite a number of men over the intervening years, but none of them came close to matching Gerrit's prowess in the bedroom. She realized that none likely would, so she confined herself to the arms of other women and occasionally enjoyed her brother's favors when he was available.

As for Gerrit, he met Leanna, a long-legged, sophisticated socialite 8 years his junior. Her parents liked him, Bella and Gilda both adored Leanna, so with their blessings, he proposed. Before doing so, he felt it only fair to come clean about his relationship with his mother and sister, particularly since he was still fucking Bella on occasion. He knew there was a good chance Leanna would freak out and end things, but he'd always been totally honest with her - almost. This was theone thing he had kept from his girlfriend.

Leanna didn't even blink when he revealed his past. The long-legged strawberry blonde just smiled and said "That's cool. I lost my virginity to my favorite uncle, Mom's brother. Daddy doesn't know anything about it, but Mom does. I think she's still fucking him."

They shared a huge laugh and he put the ring on Leanna's finger that afternoon, a few weeks shy of his 29th birthday. He and Leanna had a lovely, lavish summer wedding and a honeymoon that still made him tremble when he thought about it. If he thought Gilda and Bella were terrific fucks, they had nothing on his new bride. "I love being aslut in the bedroom, honey," Leanna told him proudly. "You won't need to go looking for extra pussy married to me ... not that I'll mind you looking, hell, I might even lookwith you," She teased.

Leanna fessed up on their honeymoon that she'd long been dying to experiment with another woman, but had yet to do it. She didn't want to risk hitting on any of her girlfriends and going to a gay bar was O-U-T as her family was too prominent and she didn't want her father finding out. Gerrit had the perfect solution for his young bride.

Bella had confessed several months prior that she thought Leanna was sexy as all get-out and if Leanna ever expressed an interest, she'd be more than willing to bed her brother's fiance. Gerrit set up a nice lunch for his wife and sister and let things happen in due time. The timing was perfect, Gerrit had the afternoon off from the TV station where he was a News Director. The girls came home around 4, obviously feeling no pain. From there, it was a hop, skip and a jump to the bedroom and Gerrit watching his wife and sister make love for the first time.

It was actually very pretty and sensual. Both women had been to the spa and been made up, trimmed and pampered. Both women were wearing sexy clothes, underneath that, sexy underwear, replete with stockings and heels. Bella's slightly-darker skin tone contrasted nicely with Leanna's peaches & cream complexion and they took their time and kissed and stroked and nuzzled together, while occasionally reminding Gerrit he was very much a part of the proceedings.

When they got down to business, Leanna shocked her sister-in-law with her sexual savagery, but it sure as hellturned Bella on! Leanna was a shark when let loose on Bella's cunt, making her cum multiple times. Around the time of Bella's third orgasm, Gerrit began to fuck his young bride from behind, no longer just content to watch them at play. Bella thought watching her brother fuck his fiance was one of the sexiest sights ever, only watching him fuck their mother had been hotter ... and not by much.

Leanna straddled her new sister-in-law's face and simply said "Eat me, whore" while Gerrit fucked Bella. They spent a wonderful day enjoying family love. Both Bella and Gerrit had only one regret, that Gilda was no longer part of their activities, for she would have loved Leanna's agile little tongue.

The girls began getting together a few times a month, Gerrit met with his sister once or twice on his own and they had a threesome at least once a month. It kept Bella happy, she never seemed to find that "certain someone". Leanna told her husband she thought Bella had horrible taste in partners, snippy little bitches who only seemed to care about her skills in bed, not about her as a person. Gerrit and Leanna agreed on that and it saddened them greatly.

Over the years, they kept Bella as much a part of their lives as they could. Gerrit's career was fast-tracked by his considerable talent, Leanna went into teaching and devoted herself to raising their twins, April and Julia. Everyone was happy, Gerrit most of all.

Leanna and Bella had planned a lovely party. Gerrit gave his mother and Erik a warm welcome and thanks for the trip to Hawaii, Gilda still looked wonderful at 70, looking at least 10 years younger and happy with Erik, who doted on her. Leanna and the twins were milling about, serving drinks and laughing, only Bella seemed a bit down. She and her most recent girlfriend had just called it a day.

"Poor Auntie Bella," April said as she brought the birthday boy a beer. "I never liked Grace, but she seemed to make Bella happy. Mom says she was a wildcat in the sack." Gerrit laughed, he and Leanna were very open with the girls about sex.

"You should invite her to live here with us, Daddy," Julia said, joining her sister. "She's here at least 2 nights a week anyway and she could sell her Condo and invest the money," the 19-year old said as she went into the kitchen.

"What was that all about?" Leanna said as she emerged from the kitchen with a tray of canapes. She handed them to Gilda, who began making the rounds.

"Julia and April are just sympathizing with Bella. Julia thinks we should invite her to move in here with us," Gerrit said, sipping his beer and watching Bella and April sharing some private joke.

"Hmm ... that's not a bad idea really, maybe we should think about it?" Leanna smiled. "She's here at least 2 nights a week anyway."

"That's what Julia said." Gerrit replied. "But how would we explain the ... situation? I doubt if Bella lived with us we'd be able to keep our secret much longer."

Leanna smiled. "Perhaps it's time for the three of us to stop hiding it. Or perhaps our daughters are smarter than you think, darling."

Leanna walked away, leaving her husband befuddled. He knew his daughters were bright and inquisitive, but was it really possible they knew about his true relationship with Bella? He doubted it, sipped his beer and made it his mission to enjoy the rest of the evening.

Everyone left around 11:30, leaving just Bella, Leanna and the girls, who were nowhere to be found. Bella and Leanna were in the kitchen, Gerrit was in the Living Room, enjoying the final 30 minutes of his birthday.

His twins walked down the staircase and Gerrit's eyes nearly popped out of his head. Auburn-haired April, the taller of the twins, was clad in a sheer black negligee, stockings and decadent stiletto heels. Her twin, strawberry-blonde curls down to her back, was in a white teddy, also with heels and stockings. Just as he was about to say something, Bella and Leanna came out of the kitchen, both of them were also clad in sexy lingerie.

"We wanted the end of your birthday to be as special as the beginning, Daddy," April said, wrapping her arms around her father and giving him a very naughty little kiss.

"We sure did," Julia said, equaling her sister's passionate kiss with one of her own. "We began planning this six months ago with Mom and Auntie Bella. They said if we could wait long enough, we'd make this a special night for all of us. So ... we waited, but we're not waiting any longer Daddy."

"Waiting? For what?"

"For you to fuck us Daddy ... you're going to be our first fuck, Julia's and mine," April said, startling her father. She rubbed herself all up against Gerrit, getting him hot and wearing down what resistance he had ... which was minimal in the first place.

His wife, sister and daughters all led him upstairs to the bedroom, where Gerrit's sexy twin daughters, wife and sister showed him how just hot and slutty they could all be. Suffice it to say, a good time was indeed had by all. Both of the twins are fucking their father on a regular basis and Bella has indeed moved in with them, but those are all naughty stories for a future telling.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers