Fucking Fantastic at 50 Ch. 02

Story Info
An unexpected visitor proves to be most wel-cum.
2.5k words
4.48
59.7k
10

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 06/23/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,736 Followers

"Go easy on the old man girls, I'm only human," Gerrit sighed as Julia bobbed her head up and down on her father's cock. It was a rare time for him, Gerrit had the entire weekend off from the TV station and his girls had canceled their Saturday night plans to stay home and fuck with the rest of their family. Gerrit had already spent the afternoon satisfying the carnal needs of his wife and sister, when the girls got home and found out the happy news, they insisted on equal treatment. April scampered out of the room a few seconds later.

Julia sat up and brushed a strawberry-blonde curl from her forehead, her blue eyes full of mischief. "You're going to have to besuper-human tonight Daddy lover, I gave up a date with Kerri tonight so that I could have the opportunity to party with all of you," Julia smiled.

Just then, April walked into the bedroom with 3 glasses of Pepsi and kissed her twin's shoulders, a sensitive spot on Julia's body. "Is that the adorable little cutie in your Psych class with that yummy ass?" April wanted to know.

"That's the one, yes," Julia sighed. She didn't know if it was their being twins or that they had lost their virginity at the same time to the same man, but no one got to her like April. "She also has the mostperfect gumdrop tits," Julia grinned.

Gerrit grinned, it was funny that despite their being twins, the girls were so different. Auburn-haired April was taller, a bit more sensual and loved to tease men, she also preferred her men a bit older than she was. "Your fault Daddy," April grinned. "You spoiled me for College Guys." She was prone to deep thoughts and rarely did things on a whim, if she did something, it was planned out and she took the consequences, come what may.

Julia was a naughty little thing, she loved surprises and going with the flow. Julia liked girls much more than her twin, with the exception of her mother and aunt Bella, she tended to like girls close to her own age and she liked seducing them. Julia's impulsiveness sometimes got her into trouble, but she usually was able to coax someone into helping her extricate herself with her charms, both sexual and non.

Their flings had been going on for a while now, since Gerrit's 50th birthday, although he himself had enjoyed incestuous sex for some time now, starting with his mother, moving to his sister Bella and then, once he became a married man, with his wife and sister many, many times. How he had found a woman who matched his own kinky desire he did not know, but Leanna was up for anything.

Leanna and Bella were downstairs, they had first gone for a swim to cool down, then called up to Gerrit that they would make them all something to eat, so that "poor Gerrit" could regain his stamina. He had thrown a pillow at them while April flung herself on top of her father and began to suck his dick. Once her Daddy was hard, she turned him over to Julia.

"I still can't believe we get to do this whenever we want," Julia said as she slurped noisily at her father's shaft. "We're the luckiest fucking bitches on earth," Julia sighed as her father's knowing, strong hands moved all over her body. She could feel her twin's lips sucking her clit and she wiggled a bit to encourage April.

"The last guy I went out with said he couldn't get over what a great fuck I was, he kept begging me to tell him how I got so good," April giggled. "I thought I had better not tell him, he might just drop dead of a heart attack."

"Was he an old guy?" Julia chuckled.

"Well, not Daddy's age ..." April smirked as her father swatted her ass "... but he was probably in his mid-30's or early 40's. I only went out with him because a friend of mine said he has a big dick and is great in the sack!"

Julia said "Was your friend right?"

"He's hung, yeah, but he's nowhere near as good as our Daddy-lover in bed, hon," April said as she and her sister hugged. She was no on top of her father and riding his cock, she still couldn't believe she could get that big fucker inside of her pussy. April began to bounce her ass up and down, fucking her Daddy the way she knew he truly enjoyed.

"The girls I sleep with say I'm much more mature in bed, that I bring them to the kind of climaxes they've never had before," Julia grinned as she moved her pussy on her Daddy's licking tongue. "I've been tempted to tell a few of themoh, you can thank my Mom, Auntie Bella and my sister April for that, I practice on their cunts every day!"

"I'd love to see their faces, but you know what we promised Mom and Dad," Julia grinned, not sure quite how much her fucking parent could hear. Her body was trembling, she knew that she had worked herself into a frenzy and was soon nearing her time to cum.

"Yeah, but eventually we may want to tell one of our lovers or a few of our friends, but I'm sure our family knows we're smart enough to pick people we really like and can trust," April moaned. Her sister's hands were fondling and squeezing her tits and they were kissing ad Daddy's tongue was working its usual magic on her hungry pussy.

"Oh fuck, oh fuck, oh FUCK!" April shrieked as she flooded her father's cock with her juices. That was Julia's usual signal; she hopped off Gerrit's face and slurped at his cock, which was slickly coated with her sister's juices. Feeling his other daughter lapping at his rod, Gerrit shot his load down her sucking throat.

"Okay, now I DEFINITELY need to recharge my batteries," Gerrit grinned as he watched his daughters kissing and playing. He gave them both gentle swats and said "If I know your Mom and your Aunt Bella, they've preferred a buffet down there, so let's get downstairs and have a bite to eat before your two succubae come back upstairs and drain me dry."

Both girls laughed and linked arms with their father. They were just walking through the Living Room, naked, when Julia heard a loud shriek of "Oh, my GOD!" from behind them.

Standing in the doorway was Julia's date for the evening, the lovely redhead, Kerri. She was standing there clutching her coat with an expression that said she wanted to run away, but was caught like a deer in car headlights.

"Y-you're all naked. In front of each other!" Kerri sputtered out.

"Oh lord," Gerrit said. They'd only been at this a short while and already their secret was blown. He didn't know what they'd do next, just about then, Bella and Leanna ran in from the kitchen, equally attired. Kerri's green eyes went even wider, if that were possible.

Julia moved closer to her date. "Kerri, what are you doing here, didn't you get the message I texted you saying I couldn't make it tonight?"

"I-I haven't been able to find my Cell for the past couple of days. Holy fuck, you'reall naked, what the fuck is going on around here?"

Deciding they had to act fast, Julia did the thing she did best ... she acted on impulse. She pulled Kerri close to her and kissed her hard, pulling Kerri's coat away. Gerrit could now see that Kerri was dressed for an evening of fun, her blouse was black and sheer and her leather miniskirt matched. She was wearing stockings and high heels and it was obvious she'd planned for an evening of sex with his daughter.

"Sis, get over here and help me get her clothes off," Julia hissed through clenched teeth. "We have to show her how much fun we've been having."

"WHAT? Oh no, no fucking way I'm doing anything with all of you, you're all insane!" Kerri shrieked, but Bella and Leanna had already blocked the door. Leanna knew no matter what, she could trust her daughter; Julia's crazy schemes almost always did work out for the best for everyone, however insane they might seem at the offset.

April could easily see why her sister was attracted to Kerri; she was delectable, with that ass she had commented on earlier and a face that had a constantly-impish grin affixed to it. She cupped Kerri's bouncy tits as she slid her blouse away from her body, noting the decadent and expensive bra she wore underneath.

"She's gorgeous, isn't she?" Bella whispered to her brother, her hands already fondling his cock. It was obvious that watching the younger women at play was getting to him.

"Julia's girlfriends always are, she usually shows me pictures," Gerrit confessed. "I hope she knows what she's doing, because I have to admit, I wouldn't mind fucking the little darling."

"You'll get your chance Gerrit, trust our daughter," Leanna smiled as she watched April slide the tiny leather mini down Kerri's smooth, shapely legs. Her own mouth watered for a taste of pussy, but everything in due course. Julia had first dibs on the sexy redhead, she'd have to be content with getting her own cunt licked.

"Oh God, please don't do this," Kerri was whimpering, but Julia could see that the pretty redhead wasn't struggling very hard. It was if her mind was telling her one thing, but her body was telling her another. The two girls moved her into the Living Room and in front of the eager adults. They moved her onto the couch and Julia made sure to give her new lover what she wanted, she began to eat her pussy. As if capitulating, Kerri's eyes closed and she began to sigh, letting her body win the battle. She began to squirm, but in this household, nothing was everthat simple. Once Julia had settled in between Kerri's supple thighs, she indicated that April should straddle Kerri's face and get her pussy lapped.

"Oh God Julia, you're as good as she said you were," Kerri sighed, lost in the eager licking of her girlfriend's knowing tongue.

"Who said?" Julia smiled, lifting her face from between her girlfriend's thighs.

"My sister. You went out with her a few weeks back, her name is Samantha," Kerri moaned.

Julia grinned and winked at April. Samantha had been one of her first conquests since being taught the lesbian arts by her mother and aunt. Julia had absolutely no idea that the girls were sisters, although it had been Samantha's idea that she ask Kerri out. She wondered if the girl had an ulterior motive?

Leanna had already dropped to her knees and was eagerly sucking Gerrit's cock, but a nod from Julia signaled to her that she should stop. April moved away from Kerri's licking tongue and pulled her father close to the girl. "Give it to her, Daddy," Julia encouraged, she knew exactly what her twin had in mind. "Give the little whore your cock and make her one of us."

Kerri struggled, but Julia held her firm. Then Kerri saw Gerrit's cock and stopped struggling for the moment. She had only been with one man before this afternoon, finding girls much sexier, but Gerrit had an animal magnetism ... the whole family did and April's cunt had been sweet and tasty. Despite her initial misgivings, she was going to suck Gerrit's cock ... sheneeded to try it and see if she could excite him.

"Suck him, you nasty little whore," Julia snarled as she continued to work over her playmate. "My Daddy's got a fantastic cock, if you're a good little slut, he just might fuck you after I've made you cum. DO IT!" Julia shrieked.

Kerri seemed to enjoy being dominated, ever-so-slightly. Julia knew she could work with that, her personality was far more strong-willed and she wanted to have the little redhead as a sex toy as frequently as she could make it happen.

Kerri wasn't used to sucking cock and gagged a few times, but after a bit, she got used to it. Once Kerri began to adapt, her mouth began to really work Gerrit over and he began to feel the urge to cum, so he thought it was about time he fucked the little redhead, if that's what was to happen next.

Julia made room for her father and grinned. "Give her your cock, Daddy ... once she's had your dick inside of her, she'll always be willing to fuck with us. She's a little slut at heart, I just know she is, so give it to her."

Gerrit nodded, still not believing all the insanity that had gone on in his family, but he began to fuck tiny little Kerri with smooth, even strokes, hearing her little whimpers of pleasure and then she began to fuck him back. Energetically, moving her hot little body back against him, begging for more.

"Yeah, what a fucking great cock, never knew it could be like this. Julia, you slut, you were right, I can't blame you for loving this dick. Pussy, I want a pussy to eat, let's really get this party started!" Kerri groaned.

"Here baby, taste some of my cunt ... might as well have Mommyand Daddy," Leanna said, lowering her box onto the girl's eager mouth. Kerri didn't miss a beat, her tongue shot out and she began to eat the juicy morsel like had previously feasted on April. Leanna's eyes closed and she let herself get lost in the mini-orgy that was now occurring in her home. She looked over to see her daughters with their aunt, all obviously enjoying the view while they played games of their own.

"Sweet," Julia thought to herself. "I guess this all worked out for the best."

Kerri was using her body as best she could, but she didn't have the experience that Julia and her family did. She hoped that she could please Mr. Schmitt and perhaps make him cum ... on her body or in her mouth, she wasn't on the pill ... her body rocked harder against his big cock while her tongue pleasured his wife. Sheknew she was good at that, her tongue moved all over the grooves of Leanna's cunt and she was rewarded with sweet, sweet pussy juice.

"Don't cum in her Daddy, she isn't on the pill," Julia cautioned, echoing Kerri's earlier thoughts. Gerrit lunged forward a few more times and then he knew he'd have to cum, so he yanked his cock from her pussy and let Kerri take it. Julia swooped in and sucked his dick until he came in her mouth. Julia shared his cum with her pretty lover, Kerri's first real taste of a man's cum.

Bella wanted a taste of Kerri, she was the only one of them who hadn't yet partied with the young girl, so she took Kerri by the hand and moved her into asixty-nine. The others went to finish off the meal preparations. Julia hoped that Kerri could stay for the rest of the evening ... her naughty little family had a lot more lessons they could impart to yummy, adorable Kerri.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,736 Followers