Games People Play Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To my surprise, I could also hear the soft female moans my wife was making behind me.

"Oh damn. That's it. Put it in your mouth again for a minute. I promise not to come there," I heard Tom whisper to my wife moments before I heard his groan of pleasure. "Ohhhhh god. Just another minute."

"Oh shit. I'm gonna come," Abby moaned, drawing my attention back to her sexy nude body. "Ohhhhhh god. I'm gonna come Alex. You're gonna make me come!" She squealed softly as her body began to tremble. She squeezed her thighs together more tightly, her juices flowing from her pussy over my cock as I plunged it between her thighs harder. She shifted her hands to my ass and pulled me to her, driving my dick between her thighs harder. "Do it. Just finish like this," she panted as I started to pull back to finish on her pussy, like the card said.

"Oh fuck," I grunted moments later, as I worked my cock in and out of her, almost fucking her, but not quite. As I stroked I wanted to push up into her, to feel her pussy around me like I had the other night. I drove between her thighs, my mind imagining that I was pumping into her pussy. I slipped my hands between us and cupped both big soft tits as I plunged harder into the soft space between her thighs, the loud rhythmic slap almost drowning out the sound of Tom's groans of climax behind me. My body jerked and plunged one more time between her thighs as my cock erupted, squirting shot after shot of cum out behind her.

I stood panting with her, our mutual climaxes slowly fading away. I turned to see my wife still kneeling on a pillow in front of Tom, her hand on his now softening dick, slowly rubbing the leaking tip around her nipples, his cum starting to slide and run down my wife's big tits. I was surprised how much he had spent on her tits, but even more surprising was when she lifted his softening dick to her mouth again and sucked it in. She slowly stroked her mouth on and off his partly-hard dick before sliding it out again and letting go of it.

"I think it's my turn to need a towel," she said as she stood up in front of him.

"I'll get one," he said, moving quickly away toward the back door, holding his pants up around his thighs. Joan looked at me and cocked her head with a little shrug, almost as if to say, 'that wasn't so bad'. I had to admit, I was enjoying the sight of her standing with her dress around her waist and her tits complete exposed, even if they were covered with another guy's cum.

"Fuck," I heard Evan say softly, drawing my attention to him staring at my wife's boobs. "Those are, just, oh god," he said, shuffling toward her with his pants around his ankles, his mostly flaccid dick hanging down and visible below his shirt tail. "Can I touch em?"

Joan looked at me with raised eyebrows, and when I didn't respond, she shrugged. "I guess."

Evan reached out to her chest and cupped both her breasts, hefting them slightly. "God, they're kinda heavy, aren't they?" he asked as he lifted and squeezed them, his thumbs rubbing back and forth across her cum-covered nipples and areola.

"Here," Tom said, coming back with a small towel in his free hand.

My wife took the towel from him and then held it toward Evan. "Might as well wipe them off for me."

"Yeah. I'd love to," he said, taking the towel from her. He held one breast at a time, wiping it gently with the soft towel until he had all the cum off her chest and nipples. "There."

"Thank you," my wife said sweetly before pulling her dress back up. She slipped her arms into the dress and then pulled the front closed to cover herself. "You ready to go home honey?" she asked as she bent to pick up her bra from the chair. "I need you to take me home and make me come again now."

"That turn you on?" I asked with a grin.

"More than I expected," she admitted, blushing slightly again. "You gonna go home like that?"

"Huh?"

"Your pants?" I looked down at my dripping cock and my pants, still around my boots.

"I dare you to go that way!" Abby said quickly.

"Without pants?"

"Sure. I dare you. Take 'em all the way off and go home that way. Just like I did last week. I dare you!"

"Go ahead," Joan said. "It's less clothes I have to take off you when we get home."

"You really want me to?"

She stepped over to me and wrapped her arms around my neck. She kissed me softly and then leaned her face to press her cheek to mine. "I'm going to go home and take this dress off on the patio. If you come home naked, you can have me out there like last week." She kissed my cheek and then pushed away, walking toward the side yard to head toward our house across the street.

"Shit, if I were you, I'd get those pants off and follow her!" Tom said with a chuckle.

"Yeah, I think so," I agreed, already working to get my boots off. In moments I had my pants off and my boots back on. I picked up my shirt and pants and started after her, my dick already starting to harden some at the thought of running across the street naked.

"Hey Alex!" Tom called, stopping me by the corner of the house while I was opening the gate on the privacy fence. "Ten tomorrow?"

"Hiking? Right! Alright. Ten over here."

"And tell Joan no bra!" Abby called after me.

"Right!" I called back, expecting that to fall flat with my wife, but I'd still tell her. I walked kitty corner across the street to my house, my already hardening dick swinging side to side with each step, just hoping no one drove down the street, or that the none of our other neighbors happened to notice me going through the circle of light from the street light.

When I got around the back of the house I saw my wife lying naked on one of the chairs on the patio, her legs spread and her fingers teasing between her wet lips. "Bout time," she whispered. "I'm sooooo fucking horny again."

"I guess you enjoyed tonight?"

"Evan did a good job with the vibrators," she said quietly. "Did it bother you? Knowing what he was doing to me?"

I took my boots off so I was completely naked, and then climbed onto the chair over her, lying on top of her with my hardening dick pressing against her pussy. "Not too much. You?"

"It was different. I felt a little guilty letting him touch me at first, but once he had that damn egg thing inside me and started using the other on my clit, well, I pretty much couldn't think of anything else but how it felt. He sure liked doing it too. A few times I reached to his crotch and stroked his hardon through his pants. Did you like doing Rachel?"

"It was different. Same thing, at first I was a little awkward. I mean, other than you, I haven't done that to anyone in a very long time."

"But did you enjoy it?"

I chuckled as I moved my hips, rubbing my growing erection against her pussy. "Yeah, I guess I did."

She put her arms around my neck and pulled my face down to hers. We kissed for several seconds and then she broke the kiss. "I can smell her on you. Do you taste him on me?"

"Not much," I whispered as she shifted one hand, sliding it down my back to my butt. She slipped it between us as I lifted myself slightly. She coaxed my head between her lips and then released me as I pushed my hips, forcing me into her depths. "Someone is damn wet," I whispered as I started to stroke slowly in and out of her.

"Uh huh," she whispered. "Make me come. Please? Make me come around your dick!"

"With pleasure," I whispered back. I started to stroke in and out of her faster, making sure that my shaft stroked deep in her and also pushed against her clit with each stroke. In and out I moved, slowly, rhythmically, just the way I knew she loved it. We could hear the sound of the birds and peepers, and feel the gentle breeze that was starting to cool off the night. This time there were no other sounds of sex other than the two of us. I stroked in and out of her, easing both of us slowly up the slope toward ecstasy. We'd made love so many times over the years that I knew exactly which buttons to press and how hard to make her come for me. I leaned my head down and paused just a moment before closing my lips around her nipple. I wasn't exactly thrilled about the thought of his cum on her nipple, but I wasn't going to hold back and make her orgasm anything less than what it could be.

"Ohhhhh fuck. Yes lover. That's it. Make me come!" she moaned loudly as her body responded to the added stimulus. In moments she was shuddering and trembling in the midst of her orgasm. Her pussy clenched and squeezed around me, changing the sensations just enough to push me over the edge. It wasn't the hardest climax, but then it was the second one in less than an hour. My cock jerked and twitched inside her, filling her with my seed.

We lay panting for long minutes, her hands stroking my back and butt while I held just enough weight off of her so I didn't squish her. "I love you," she whispered softly, looking up into my eyes. "I love you very much!"

"I love you too," I whispered back. "Do you think something happened to change that?"

"Not even a little bit. I just wanted you to know that it didn't. Nothing would ever change how much I love you. I hope nothing happens that would change it for you either."

I was silent for long seconds, trying to figure out what she was hinting at. She had an annoying habit of expecting me to know what she was thinking when she only gave me little bits of hints. "Joan. What are you driving at?"

I watched her face. It shifted from soft and loving to firm, the way she used to look when one of our kids stepped over the line on some issue. I could only think she was thinking that of me. I waited patiently, knowing that if I didn't say something, she would eventually tell me. "Do I have to say it?"

"Say what?"

"Fine, I will. You've seen Abby completely naked twice now, and both times you've done things to make her climax. I don't have a problem with that. It was sorta the idea of the game, right? We make other people climax? But the way you did it tonight, you were practically fucking her."

I raised and lowered my head in acknowledgement. Now I knew what the problem was. "I see. When we have sex, you and me. We make love. You and I share something emotional as well as physical. It's a lot different than what I felt with either Abby or Rachel. With them it was just...sex. Something that felt good. There was never anything that made me even think that I'd want to leave you, if that's what you're worried about."

"That, and that you might decide that having sex with someone a lot younger is a lot more fun than your old lady."

I chuckled. "Let me ask you something."

"Okay."

"When was the last time we had sex on the patio?"

"Last week."

"You know what I mean. When was the last time we did something like this? Had sex...out somewhere? Back of a car, in the boat, in the lake, on the patio, in the woods, wherever? Other than this week and last week. When was the last time?" She was silent for long seconds and then pushed on my chest to push me up off of her. "Uh uh. No running off. I'm serious," I said as I refused to get off of her, letting more of my weight down to trap her on the chair under me.

"Get off."

"Uh uh. Not until we finish this."

She relaxed and stopped fighting to get up. "It's been a long time," she finally said curtly.

"It has. Years in fact. Almost fifteen."

"Fifteen?"

"Uh huh. Along the river on that canoe trip on our anniversary."

"Okay, so it's been a while. Now twice in two weeks. What changed?"

"Nothing."

"Uh uh. I watched you last week. You weren't watching me fingering Abby. You weren't concerned about what I was doing to her at all. You were staring at Tom being sucked off by Rachel while her husband was fingering her pussy. I watched you play with yourself, thinking no one saw your hand under the towel. You played with yourself until you made yourself come, and then you were embarrassed about it. In all my years with you, I haven't ever seen you do anything like that. So the question is, what made you do that, and left you so turned on you wanted to have sex with me out here last week?"

"Nothing. It wasn't anything."

I looked down at her and whispered, "Lover, if we can't be honest with each other at this point in our marriage, what's the point of being married?"

She took a deep breath and held it for long seconds before slowly letting it out. "I don't know," she finally answered. "I was sitting there watching you and Abby and then Tom got up and pushed his dick in her face and she just eagerly sucked it right in. She was obviously enjoying the hell out of it, and it wasn't her husband! I just sorta started to think what I would have done if he'd have come over and pushed it in my face? Would I have sucked him? Or told him to go away? It didn't take long to decide I wouldn't have sucked him off. But why? I mean, you were standing there, essentially fucking Abby in front of everyone, just that little towel hiding you, and it wasn't doing a very good job either. And when you accidently got inside her.

I stiffened at the admission. "Yes I know you did, I could see it on your face. Rachel didn't have to tell me, I already knew, but she confirmed it. She said she saw it on the tape. It startled you that it happened, but I could tell it felt good. I also saw the look on your face before you pulled out. I know that look. I know what happened. I was glad you pulled out, even if it was too late. I really didn't want to see you fucking one of my friends, but something about it. Something in the look on your face, and hers, something about watching Rachel suck Tom off, right there in front of us all. Watching her climax in front of us. Something there, made me want to feel that rush we used to feel. Remember that time we got caught in the park and had to hide in the bushes? My heart was pounding so hard. Did you know I climaxed right there, kneeling on the ground, not even touching myself, waiting for those people to move on? I wanted to feel that again. I wanted to feel that intense climax that I didn't even have to touch myself to trigger." Her voice faded off to a whisper. "Can I tell you a secret?"

"Sure."

"While Evan was doing me with those toys, he asked me to pull up my skirt and show him. I didn't for a while, but then I did, just a short little flip. All of a sudden, my heart was pounding like that night, in the bushes. So I pulled it up again and let him look longer. I was getting so turned on I finally pulled it up my thighs and left it there, letting him see me as he played with my clit with the vibrator. I reached over and stroked my hand on his hardon through his pants. My heart was beating so hard. I wanted to unzip his pants and pull it out. I wanted to wrap my hand around it and stroke it while he touched me with his fingers. He moved the vibrator off my clit and touched me there with his fingers, stroking me, teasing my clit with the tip of his finger. I couldn't hold back. He made me come right then, using his finger, my hand pressed to his hard dick. I hope you aren't angry."

"Why would I be angry?"

"Because of what other people would think of me if they knew. I don't want to be thought of as a slut."

"I don't think any of our friends would think that."

"They might."

"Right. Rachel? I just licked her pussy. Abby? The two of us have been basically naked together twice. None of them are going to think anything."

"I know. But I'm still scared. It was all I could do tonight to take my bra off and let Tom rub his dick on me. The more he did it, the more turned on I got. By the time he was about ready to come, well, I wanted him to keep doing it. Just keep teasing me with his dick. Keep sticking it in my mouth and then teasing my nipples with it. I didn't want it to end."

"But it did."

"Uh huh. And when he came, all I could think about was getting your dick in me to make me come again too. Oh Evan did a good job with the toys, but your dick, that's what really gets me off."

I chuckled. "Okay lover. I promise, any time you get turned on if we're playing games, you can have my dick until you come."

She rolled her eyes and shook her head. "Don't make a joke. I'm serious. I wanted to just stand up and let you fuck me, right there!"

"I wasn't making a joke," I whispered. "Any time, any place. You want it, it's yours."

"You mean that?"

"Of course, lover."

"Good. Now get off so we can go get a shower."

"Yes ma'am," I said softly, leaning down to kiss her nose before pushing up off of her.