Getting a Fresh Start

Story Info
Mallory's perverted revenge on her ex takes an odd turn.
4.2k words
4.44
99.7k
21

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/03/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,734 Followers

Into the dumpster went the Doc Martens. The torn mesh stockings. Most of the make-up. The gaudy jewelry. Only the leather miniskirt remained, she liked that and it hugged her very nice ass. Mallory knew her own strengths, although it had taken her a while to become aware of them.

That was it. Mistress Melancholy, Goth Queen, was no more. Mallory was back, and truth be told, she was glad of it. It was hard work being bleak all the time, she laughed.

For five years, she'd been living a lie, but she had thought the price she paid was worth the reward.Lord Damian had made her heart beat faster, there was something about his darkness that drew Mallory to him and his dark world. His unholy presence drew her in, when he spoke, everything he said seemed fascinating, although bleak, it seemed to possess some spiritual wisdom. They had been together all throughout High School and into University, vowing to be together, despite Mallory's parents loathing the young man they thought shallow, pretentious and unworthy of their daughter. Mallory's mother had prayed she'd see through the shallow veneer of Duncan's personality. From Day One, Lizette had refused to call her daughter's boyfriend by his pretentious Goth nickname.

Mallory caught "Damian" fucking the cute, California-blonde cheerleader, Mandy. Mallory was furious, and stormed out without him even knowing she was there. First of all, she had been faithful all the years they'd been together, no other man had touched her in that time. To make matters worse, the peppy blonde was Mallory's own cousin. When he called that night, she hung up on him. He called back, but she told her parents to make something up, which was no trouble for either of them - her father had loathed "Damian" on sight and her mother had thought him shallow, pretentious and - in her mother's unique words - "a real creepo". Mallory had her first laugh at that, her mother's humor always cheered her up. Lizette tried to get her daughter to forgive Mandy, as she and her sister were very close and she didn't want the girls at odds, but Mallory wasn't entertaining that idea.

Mallory had not officially broken up with Duncan yet, she wanted to let him have it and she wanted to choose her words carefully. Beforehand though, she wanted to look like Mallory again, so she got rid of her Goth clothes. Her parents were more than happy to provide the funds for her transformation back to Mallory and towards a new wardrobe. Both her parents were trust-fund babies, although both worked hard at their respective jobs.

She was happy that one of her closest friends, Jill, was a hairstylist, because it took more than a few hours to remove the black from her hair. She couldn't go back to her original blonde just yet, but Mallory settled on a long, wavy auburn shade she and Jill thought suited her quite well. She could already see the long-buried persona of kind, sweet, sometimes-sassy Mallory beginning to re-emerge.

Mallory had always liked to shop and she now had a good excuse. She dropped a few pounds during her Goth days - the gaunt look seemed to appeal to Damian and she tried to maintain a haunted look that she now wanted to see gone forever. Jill had thought ahead on that and called another friend, a cosmetics consultant who told Mallory she had great material to work with. That was true - Mallory had beautiful, green eyes that had almost an almond shape to them and high cheekbones. Within an hour, a stunning young lady was again seeing the light of day. The girls didn't charge her full price either, leaving Mallory with more money to work with.

Mallory's next decision was to start getting rid of the white skin she'd had all these years and get some color. After buying herself one of the skimpiest silver bikinis she had ever seen, she got back in her car and headed off to the beach. She was totally unprepared for what - or rather, who - awaited her there.

She got to the beach, put on a generous amount of Sun Block, her shades and a floppy hat and as she walked down the beach she had not seen in years, there was Mandy walking towards her with an impressive bodybuilder-type in tow. She lowered her head and tried to remain incognito, but it was no use. Her cousin spotted her, she turned on her heels, but Mandy called out.

"Mallory! Please Mally, don't run. I need to speak with you!"

Mallory turned on her heels, anger crossing her face. "Okay - so speak. What the fuck could you possibly have to say to me?" Mandy looked at her cousin with obvious distress showing on her lovely face.

Mandy kicked a small pile of sand as she stood, face-to-face, with the younger cousin whose boyfriend she had fucked. The bodybuilder stood a small distance away, sensible enough not to get in the middle of this.

"Okay, I deserved that. Mallory, I want to tell you I'm sorry. I had no business fucking Damian. I know you saw us - I saw you and I'm really sorry. After you ran out, I confronted him - the fucker had told me you'd broken up. The little creep admitted the truth, I kicked him in the nuts so hard his children will be born sterile."

Despite her anger, Mallory laughed at the comment. She said "Even if we had broken up Mandy, you shouldn't have fucked him."

"I know and I really, really am sorry. But you know what? You can do so much better, quite frankly, he's a lousy fuck."

Mallory said in an uncharacteristic quiet tone "I wouldn't known, I have no basis for comparison."

"Holleeee shit." Mandy said. "He was your first?" Mallory nodded.

"Oh damn, he might be okay for a first, but cuz, I have to tell ya, there are wayyy fucks out there, believe me. Like Teddy over there."

Mandy waved at her companion, who waved back to both girls. "He's good in the sack, huh?" Mallory asked.

"Oh, he's damned good - I train them well." Mandy giggled. "Do you want to find out?"

"Umm -- excuse me, did I hear that right?" Mallory responded. "Are you offering to lend me your boyfriend?"

Mandy laughed. "He's not my boyfriend -- I like to stay a free agent. He's a guy I fuck and he's damned good and I was wondering if you'd like to fuck him?"

Mallory was taken aback -- first, she'd only been with one other guy besides Damian / Duncan and second, she was still a bit pissed at Mandy. She kicked her foot from side-to-side in the sand.

Mandy could sense her cousin's indecision, so she sweetened the pot. "Look -- a bunch of us are going out clubbing tomorrow night, why don't you doll yourself up -- not that you need much of that now, wow! -- and join us? If you think after that you'd like to screw the big guy, you can. It's the least I can do, even if it was Damian who fucked us both over!"

Mallory knew she could use a night out and also knew she had loads more money to spend on some new clothes, so she figured, why not combine the two. She smiled and Mandy and nodded, the other girl took her hand and shook it. "You'll have a good time hon, I promise -- and if you're not into Teddy, I have lots of other friends who'd love a chance to get with a honey like you!" she winked at Mallory.

Mallory didn't sleep well that night -- she was too excited over her little adventure, so she was up and out of the house bright and early the next morning. She made her way to some of the trendiest boutiques and did quite well, having an eye for bargains. She got new minis, stockings, shoes and all sorts of things that were guaranteed to draw attention -- she wanted Duncan to hear just what a hottie she'd turned into and just what he'd. The next time she saw him, before she dumped his ass, he'd eat his heart out.

It was a tough decision for Mallory to decide what to wear -- she'd never been out dancing in her life, Damian thought that it wasn't "Goth" -- she figured now he likely couldn't dance. Christ, she thought, what did I ever see in him? With her body still lean and toned from riding her bike and with a few more curves, she hit on it -- she would still wear black, but not the drab black of days past. This would be a fab, sexy, get-lots-of-attention, black.

Mallory put on a pair of black leather pants so tight she could barely breathe -- no panties, even though she'd purchased more than a few naughty pairs. She already felt horny with those on, so she donned a black-leather bustier that matched, leaving a few strings strategically untied. She already got a bit tan, so she was glad her midriff was bare. Stilettos, mmm-hmm, those were a must. She took time to skillfully apply her eye makeup as the girl had taught her to do yesterday, her green eyes were now sparkling and made her an object of desire.

Mallory was glad her parents weren't home, there might have been a lot of questions - and her mother might have figured out things she wasn't ready to talk about yet. Lizette and she had a very open relationship, but there were questions that Mallory didn't want to answer at the moment. She got in the car and drove to the club that Mandy had specified. It was packed, but she found Mandy and her friends at the spot they'd specified. Mallory felt a pang of pride -- of the group, she and Mandy were by far the hottest, the men couldn't keep their eyes from the two women. Mandy's gal-pals were nice enough, but their envy was quite obvious. Still, the group was having a good time and none of the girls was even slightly catty towards the newcomer.

A few guys asked her to dance and she obliged, dancing was fun and she seemed to have natural rhythm, thank Goodness! From time to time, Mallory thought she felt her cousin Mandy's eyes watching her, but she figured her cousin was just keeping a watchful eye out for her. Teddy glanced over from time to time and acknowledged her, but he seemed to spend most of his time attending to Mandy, whatever she wanted, he provided. Her pretty blonde cousin seemed to have the big guy wrapped around her little finger. That came as little surprise to Mallory - both her mother Lizette and her aunt Brigitte had the same effect on men, Mallory's father included.

The night was drawing to a close and Mandy leaned over and whispered in Mallory's ear "So -- think you want to fuck him?"

Feeling silly and bold and wanting to shock Mandy, Mallory responded "Suppose I said I want to fuck you more?"

Without missing a beat, Mandy said "Suppose I said you could have both of us?"

Whoa! Mallory hadn't expected that and -- well, just -- wow, Mandy was into girls? Not only that - but their fucking each other would be incest! Incest and lesbian sex - well, there was anything wrong with girls having sex with girls, but Mallory wasn't into girls. She did have to admit her cousin was sexy, with great tits, she had a great ass and -- hold it! Was she into girls? Mallory had never given it much thought. She'd never been with a girl, but she hadn't had much of a chance. Why not take that chance? Shit, if she was going to start making it with girls, she could do a lot worse than this honey-blonde sexpot, cousin or not.

Mallory felt Mandy's hand on her thigh and her hot breath in her ears. "You felt me watching you tonight, didn't you?" Mallory nodded. "You're so fucking gorgeous, I couldn't take my eyes off you. I think you're a slut Mally -- just like me -- and I can teach you how to be the best kind of slut, if you'll let me." Mandy sealed the deal by nibbling on Mallory's ear, one of her weak spots. The auburn-haired girl didn't trust herself to speak, she just let Mandy lead her out of the club, Teddy lagging behind them.

They reached Mallory's car and she and Mandy were making out like teenagers -- Mallory didn't feel at all odd, kissing another girl, it felt very sensual and her body responded in kind. She leaned into Mandy's slender form, her hands going to the blonde's miniskirted ass, cupping her buttocks and squeezing her ass, hearing a soft groan from Mandy in response. She lifted the skirt and wasn't surprised to find Mandy wore no panties.

"No panties -- you little slut!" Mallory chided.

"Easier access for some of my friends!" Mandy replied.

"I haven't got any on either!" Mallory purred.

"Told you that you're a slut -- just like me!" Mandy said, kissing Mallory again.

"Yes -- ohhh, yes!" Mallory cried out, not caring what kind of spectacle the two of them were making. She felt her fingers slide into Mandy's pussy, finding it bare as a little girl's. Mandy giggled.

"I like to stay shaved -- that way, if I want a new hair color, no one knows if it's natural or not!" she sighed as her new lover stroked her pussy. "Man Mally, you're good at that. Such a fuckin' slut, I just knew it!"

"Are you going to help me practice being slutty, baby?" Mallory cooed in Mandy's ear, trying to play the game. She tangled her hands in Mandy's long blonde hair as she tried to match the blonde's own sexual intensity. Mandy moved against Mallory and ground her pelvis against the other girl's, both of them were nearly panting and attracting a small crowd. They broke apart and Mandy bowed to their audience, including Teddy, who clapped and dispersed quickly.

"You're an exhibitionistic slut too, huh?" Mandy purred.

"I - I guess so" Mallory stammered, still not quite sure of herself, but just going with the pace her cousin was setting.

"Umm - hey, we gonna do this thing?" Teddy said as he stood by Mallory's car. He seemed impatient and a bit like a little boy at that moment. Mandy turned to Mallory and looked at her intently.

"Men - they really are only good for one thing!" she sighed. "So what do you think babe - should we take this guy back to my place and fuck him?"

"Can he handle us?" Mallory said with a slight tone of derision in her voice.

Mandy moved in close to Mallory once again and slid her tongue snakily along Mallory's full lips. "I think he probably can lover, but if not, we've got each other for good times. I've got lots of tricks to teach you - all on the road to your becoming a slut, just like me."

Every time Mandy used the term slut, Mallory wanted to protest, but she knew it would fall on deaf ears. Besides, there was a part of her that knew Mandy was right. Her entire body was on fire, she wanted to do all the perverse things Mandy had whispered in her ear and have lots of kinky, perverse sexual fun. She was going to live for her physical needs from now on, poor Duncan, what the sorry bastard was going to miss out on.

On the drive to Mandy's place, the pretty blonde kept running her slender hands all over Mallory's legs, as well as toying with the laces of her cousin's sexy bustier. Teddy didn't say much, but as Mandy had told her, he wasn't an Einstein. He was a good, raw, savage fuck, the kind a girl who hadn't had any in a while needed badly. It was taking all of Mallory's concentration to focus on the road, she had never been hornier. Her cousin had to be aware of it too, but if she cared, she gave no indication.

Mallory was barely aware of entering Mandy's home, they were fused together, kissing, licked in each other's arms and tumbling to the couch. She almost tore Mandy's top off, her breasts were perfect, small and round, but a mouthful of perfection each. She licked at them needily, never giving a thought that it was lesbian sex or incest, wrong and perverted. It was sexy and as Mandy wriggled out of her mini, Mallory could see how aroused her new lover was.

"Your folks?" Mallory paused momentarily, concerned about her Aunt and Uncle breaking in on them.

"Out of town, don't sweat it. Ohh, shit bitch, you're a fucking natural, I was right!" Mandy hissed as she tossed her head from side-to-side. "A fuckin' whore like me can always spot another hot bitch, you're such a little cumslut, I knew it!" Mandy's lewd words spurred Mallory on to further action, like in the porn novels she'd read in secret, Mallory licked down the blonde's tanned body and moved in between her supple thighs.

"Gonna eat me baby? You gonna suck my cunt? Yeahh, you want it, don't you slut? You wanna eat my hot, wet cunt. Go for it Mally, taste me!" Mandy howled.

The nasty sex-talk was really getting to Mallory, Damian was a quiet lover, almost boring. Not so, Mandy. She babbled and yowled as Mallory applied her lips to the first pussy she had ever feasted on. It was glorious, wonderful - a tender, yummy morsel. She had almost forgotten about Teddy until she felt something poking at her from behind. She turned to see Teddy behind her, a kind-of goofy grin on his face. He was built, solid muscle - but his fucking dick! Mallory was worried it'd split her in two, but Mandy sat up for a second and kissed Mallory's pussy-glazed lips.

"Don't worry darlin', I know you can handle him. He may be a hard fucker, but I will make sure he doesn't hurt that sweet little pussy of yours. You're wet enough - so brace yourself baby, he's going in!"

Mallory did indeed brace herself, but it still wasn't enough to prepare for the thick, large dick that moved into her cunt. She gritted her teeth, but it still hurt - a lot. He began moving in and out, pumping her hard and she was about ready to tell him to stop, when the combination of Mandy's soft touches & kisses and Teddy's rampaging cock began to arouse never-before sensations in her young body. Something primal in her took over - she began to growl and Mallory began to fuck him back, as if meeting the challenge of his fucking body. "Fuck me, is that the best you can do, fuck me harder Ted, I can take it fucker!" she howled. Mandy was touching her all over, stroking and playing, kissing and fondling, but even she was having a hard time keeping up with Mallory's newly-aroused sexuality. Mandy was having a blast, kinky seemed to run in the family.

"Oh Mandy, let me - let me pleasure you more!" Mallory grunted to her cousin as Teddy kept huffing and puffing and fucking her pussy from behind. Mandy had no issue with that, she moved up to one end of the couch and spread her legs wide open. In just under an hour, Mallory had gained the skills of a long-practiced slut - Mandy knew she had competition with the auburn-haired fuckstress, not that she expected any. She figured that more than likely the two of them would team up and woe to anyone who challenged the perverted cousins. They would also take great pleasure in each other's bodies, incest be damned! Mallory had the most supple, sinuous form Mandy had ever taken pleasure from and it would only get better with time and practice. Mandy intended to make sure her cousin got plenty of chances to practice.

"What do you think Ted?" Mandy moaned as Mallory's tongue dipped into the crevices and valleys of her horny, wet cunt. "She's a damned good fuck, right?"

Teddy, who found it hard to fuck and chew gum at the same time, gave Mandy the "Thumb's Up" and kept pumping his cock into Mallory's needy pussy. Shockingly, Mallory stopped him and pulled away.

"If we're having a 3-way, shouldn't Mandy get some dick too?" she grinned, winking at her cousin and newest lover.

"No, it's okay sweetie, this is your night and ... " Mandy protested, but Mallory silenced her with wet, slippery tongue kisses.

"Quiet slut, we both can fuck him into the ground and we know it, so let's pace ourselves, got it?" Mallory said in a commanding tone, with bravado she didn't really feel. Mandy thought it was really cool that her cousin was getting into it so fast, it promised lots of good times for them in the future. Mandy just loved acting nasty - her father would've freaked to see his baby girl acting so whorish, although her mother also had the same nasty streak she herself had, were her diaries to be believed.

Mandy was ecstatic to have found a kindred spirit in cousin Mallory and as she mounted Teddy's rod, she saw Mallory straddle his face. They moved towards each other, while Mandy took in as much cock as she could, she and Mallory played and teased each other.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,734 Followers
12