Gifted Grifter Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I hoped, the more she confided in me, the more she trusted me, and the more vulnerable she became. That made me feel guilty for a moment. I was purposefully trying to get her to become vulnerable to me so that I could successfully seduce her. But then again I had just agreed to delay my great experiment for her, the way I looked at it, she owed me a little of what that commitment was going to be making it harder for me to get for the next three weeks—pussy!

When the well of frustrations started to run dry, I reached over and put a sympathetic hand on her. Rather than reach for her shoulder as otherwise I might, I reached for the back of her neck.

Her reaction was immediate and dramatic; you'd think I had just touched her nipples. She immediately closed her eyes and pushed back into my hand; she had the look of a woman masturbating. Excellent!

I let my hand linger for a few seconds, then dropped it down to touch her hand as if I had no idea that would happen. Her thoughts were confused; part of her was aroused now, especially in her well-served condition; part of her was recoiling, as I was still her boss.

"I'm sorry," I said, "I shouldn't have just touched you like that...Its just...well...I've wished for a long time that I wasn't your boss, because I would really like to get to know you." I made and held direct eye contact, signaling my honesty and seriousness; I didn't have to lie about wanting to boink her!

"Well, I..." she stammered. Her thoughts indicated that hadn't noticed me in that way before, but neither did she signal any inherent aversion to the idea. "I just have thought of you as my boss..."

"And you need to stop thinking of me as your boss, because I am not." I said. "Until you get all your data, all we're going to work on is your stuff; you call the shots. You may as well be my boss." I reached for the back of her neck again, and said "OK?"

She didn't answer. Apparently the neck was a MAJOR erogenous zone for her, because once again all she could think about was how good it felt to have my hand touch her there, the way I was touching her. She was becoming aroused quickly. Hoping I wasn't jumping the gun and blowing it all, I took the next step.

"Please forgive me," I said, then stood up and kissed her, keeping my hand gently stroking her neck. She had a flash of momentary resistance, then gave in to the increasing arousal and kissed be back. My tongue found hers and we explored each other with them. I held her kiss for a long time, before becoming conscious that we were still in a bar and were starting to attract attention.

I broke the kiss, but kept my hand on her neck, and said "You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." Then I dived in and kissed her again.

After a few more minutes, her mind suddenly remembered we were out in public. I broke the kiss and said, "Geez, I completely forgot that we're in public. Can I buy you a drink somewhere more private?"

She was turning red as she realized a number of people had been watching us French; she wanted to get out of there at all costs. Thus she quickly agreed, without even thinking through all of the implications.

I put my arm around her, rubbing her neck as much as possible, and walked towards my apartment. I don't even remember what we talked about on the short walk; my focus was on keeping the fire stoked.

I brought her to my apartment.

As soon as I got in the door, I turned on her and grabbed her face with one hand and her neck with the other and pushed my tongue into her mouth again. An instant's hesitation was replaced with avid reciprocation.

When I finally broke the kiss, I said, "Geez, I should at least let you in and show you around. Plus, I promised you a drink."

I walked towards the kitchen. She walked in and looked around. "I always wondered what your place would look like," she said. She wasn't stupid; she knew where this was headed, and while she hadn't necessarily decided to go through with it, she wasn't resisting. She took off her jacket, then sat on the sofa. Fortunately, the sofa was clear; I hadn't expected company when I left the house in the morning, and my apartment was looking lived-in. I am not a slob, however, so I didn't have to worry about turning her off with dirty underwear lying on the floor. She crossed her legs and sat back; I think she knew that her legs looked good, that this called attention to her heels, and that it made her skirt ride up. I say I think I knew, because while I was in the kitchen I ditched my hat; it was time to "fly blind" the rest of the way.

I came out with two glasses of a fancy aperitif that I had gotten as a gift and never drank; I hoped it would be good. It didn't matter, we both took one sip from our glasses and put them down so we could kiss. I kept touching her neck whenever possible; she started to run her hands up and down the safer parts of my body.

I decided to try kissing her neck. Yup...I could feel her involuntarily curl her hips up when I started to kiss her there. She LIKED that. So I kept doing it; I would kiss her on the mouth, then I would kiss her on the neck, and back. She was into it now.

While I was kissing her neck, I started to let my fingers run up and down her still-clothed breasts. On the second pass I could feel nipples rising in response. As I kissed her mouth, I reached for her buttons and undid two of them. Then I returned to her neck, and slipped my hand under her blouse and bra and touched the skin of her breasts.

They were amazing.

Her breasts were just larger than my hand could hold and firm, the firmness of youth and physical conditioning. Her nipples were wonderfully erect and responsive.

I went to kiss her mouth again, but she uncrossed her legs and slipped back onto the couch; I slipped over on top of her. She reached around me with both of her arms and held me to kiss me; I had just enough freedom of movement to be able to continue playing with her breast the whole time.

She then began to run her hands around my head and my back, and she started to kiss me on my cheeks and neck. Then she started to unbutton my buttons.

I pulled back for minute, and we both looked into each others eyes, calmly, consensually, while we undid each others buttons. I was done first (head start) and waited for her to finish. She then pulled my shirt off entirely. I then reached around behind her to undo her bra; she helpfully lifted up so that I could reach more easily. Then ran my hands along the tops of her shoulders, catching the fabric of her open shirt as I went, and slid them along the length of her torso so that the fabric wouldn't obstruct any of her body. Then I lifted her bra up so that it lay above instead of over her breasts. They were beautiful. I reached down and began to kiss them, then ran my tongue over them and sucked her nipples. I looked up at her for a moment to see if I should maintain the neck stroking, but one look at her closed eyes and the faraway look of someone enjoying pleasurable sensations told me that I needn't concern myself with her neck anymore.

She began to run her fingers over the front of my pants—just the legs at first, but then allowing increasingly lingering passes over the middle. She pushed me off her for a second so she could use both hands to unzipper and unbuckle my pants, then lay back down so I could continue to enjoy her breasts while she slipped her hand into my boxers and began stroking my penis.

Taking this cue, I let my hand slide up and down her thighs while my mouth kept working on her breasts. Each pass, I pushed up a little more on her skirt so that I could reach that much higher up the next time. Eventually I was able to reach the delicate V where her legs joined. I began to stroke the outside of her panties. They started to accumulate dampness, and her hips started to gyrate in rhythm with my stoking.

Again she initiated the next step. She pushed me gently to signal she wanted me to get off of her, which I did. Then she slipped off the couch onto the floor, pushing the coffee table away to make room, and took my pants (and shoes) off completely. She kissed me while she stroked my cock, then she knelt down and took it into her mouth. From time to time she would stop and run her tongue up and down its length and lick my scrotum, but mostly she would run it into and out of her mouth, like a vagina with a tongue. She surprised me with how much she was able to swallow at once without effort, and she used her tongue on it while it was inside her; this girl KNEW how to give head! I just lay back and enjoyed the sensation, trying not to pop off already. And the whole time she sucked, she was vigorously rubbing her clit through her underwear to maintain arousal.

I stopped her when I sensed that just a little more of that amazing blow job and I'd be done for the night—well, for a few hours anyway. I simply said "my turn," and led her to sit on the couch. Then I reached up under her skirt and pulled her panties off. She pulled up her skirt so it wouldn't get wet, but thankfully she moved it out of the way rather than taking it off. Then she spread her legs wide apart and watched me.

I started by touching her pussy with my fingers, stroking it, pulling it gently open, while moving a few stray pubic hairs out of the way. I just wanted to see it. Then using two finger to help me open her up, I began to lick her clitoris with my tongue. As I continued to lick her, I slipped one finger into her vagina, while I let the other one tweak her left nipple. I peeked up at one point, which confirmed what her body language told me she was doing; she was laying back, eyes closed, in an advanced state of pleasure, just enjoying my stimulation of her genitals. She had one hand gently resting on me, perhaps to encourage my continuation, while the other was dropped over her head, bent at a right angle, in a pose that suggested "sweet submission."

I was determined to keep licking her until she came. I started to speed up my oral ministrations, and I felt the tempo of her grinding hips increase. Then after a few minutes I felt her body stiffen, and then felt ripples of contractions, accompanied by moans, spasm across her body. Success!

I stopped licking when I felt her orgasm start; as soon as it ended she popped up and reached for me to embrace and kiss me deeply. Then she dropped one of her hands free of the embrace and stroked my penis with it, in case it needed additional stimulating before I entered her. It didn't, but it didn't complain, either.

Then she let go of me and lay back on the couch, legs open wide, and gave me a naughty little smile. I smiled back and leaned towards her, still on my knees, and slid my dick into her now dripping wet pussy.

I stroked in and out of her body. I started leaning in to her to be close to her face, but then I knelt straight up so I could see what I was doing. Wow. Long blonde hair, straight but now sprawled out in several directions. Beautiful face. Clear pale skin, now pink from sexual flush. Perfect, firm breasts. Dark pink nipples, standing erect. Flat stomach. Gentle curving inward at the waist, then outward towards the hips. Yellow skirt, scrunched up into a band of fabric just a few inches wide near her waist. Blonde pubic hair, bikini waxed. Athletic, shapely, legs, one to each side of me, ending in four-inch black heels somewhere behind me. And my penis sliding in and out of her pussy, which was had turned almost angry red as it was flush with blood from her her orgasm. I soaked that in for a few minutes, at which point I could feel the excitement was about to put me over the top.

I leaned in towards her so I could kiss her again; she reached to put her arms around me again. I stepped up the pace of my thrusts. She could sense what was happening, so she spread her legs apart farther still and tried to reach for me with every thrust, helping me push deeper inside her. As soon as she started that, I reached my climax, and came deep inside her.

I lay on the couch next to her. We kissed a little and made small talk. I asked if she was going to be missed at home.

"Are you throwing me out?" she asked, sounding hurt.

Dammit, no hat! What was she thinking? "No! I just don't want you get in trouble with your boyfriend for being gone." I stammered.

"Fuck him," she said.

Whew, that was close. "I'd rather you fucked me," I said smiling.

"Again?" she giggled.

"Okay, I accept." I smiled. I held her hand led her back to my bedroom and we made love again before falling asleep.

------------------------

The next morning, Jessie was a little weirded out by waking up in bed with her boss. Its not that she regretted or didn't remember the night before, its just that the way she was feeling last night, the fact that I was her boss wasn't as important. Now, with the thought of going back to work on Monday a little more salient, it seemed to matter a lot more. She started trying to explain her discomfort, but didn't know what to say. Even without my hat, I had a pretty good idea what she was thinking.

"I understand, having a relationship on the outside will complicate things at work." I said. "Tell you what...how about we agree not to meet like this again until after your data is collected and I leave DoD. Then, if we still feel this way, we can decide what comes next. OK?"

Her facial expression suggested relief and that that seemed like a good idea to her.

We got dressed and I took her out for breakfast. I wore my hat, just so I wouldn't screw up anything too badly; I had come close a couple of time already. I subtly suggested that she dump her boyfriend, not necessarily to be with me but because he wasn't good enough for her. That resonated with her; I knew that she would do just that. Good for her; she was going to make some guy extremely happy, and if the jerk she was with now didn't appreciate her he didn't deserve her.

After breakfast, I walked her to her apartment. I gave her a peck on the cheek and said "Okay, that's it for three weeks. Until I am no longer your boss, we are just coworkers. Okay?"

"Okay," she said, although she and I both knew that it wasn't so simple. Its not like either of us would forget that we had had sex, and pretty damn good sex at that. She turned, gave a little wave, and headed up.

As I walked home I thought about my trusty little hat and all the opportunities it might afford, perhaps with a little refining. Then I thought about Jessie. She was pretty hot, and she sucked a mean dick. I actually might contact her again when the three weeks were up. But I kind of doubted it...I was expecting to have a lot more options available to me by then...

12