Goblin Queen's Plan Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can speak to most birds," Egla said, remaining where she was.

"I see dreams of the future," Dera reported.

"I can heal and cast minor poison from a distance," I said.

"His other talents are for his private times with us girls," Bish reported, grinning, as she stepped up.

Gort raised his eyes as he looked at me before looking back to the troll.

She changed through her three forms and reported, "I have a skill that temporarily nullifies almost all damage - as well as a speed boost. You'll have to ask Yirk about how we took out the portcullis."

He nodded, still wide-eyed, as Bish stepped back and Awka took her place.

"I can summon ice, water, or steam," the blue-eyed goblin stated.

Imka stepped up as Awka moved off. "I have a tracking skill and a skill that lets me mark a target - pretty much guaranteeing I'll hit it - even if it's moving erratically," she said, lifting her bow a little.

"The archers in the throne room?" he asked.

She nodded and said, "Dera had warned us to watch for the sign. I'd already figured out which one of them was supposed to take the first shot. Reav stabbed two in the neck; I took out three more."

Imka stepped away.

From where she was sitting, Zora said, "I can grow most any plant from seed to harvest in a minute or so. As you are probably aware, Bish can regenerate health. Zack and I can do that, now, to a lesser degree, as well."

"Shit!", I said, "I forgot about that."

"You FORGOT that your body heals itself automatically?" Gort laughed.

I shrugged.

"As you are aware," Zora continued, smirking, "I can create and throw - almost like casting a spell - and innumerable number of wooden darts."

"I have never endured so much pain," Gort said, quietly.

"Sorry about that," she said, patting his arm.

"This is the strangest day I have ever lived," he said again.

"I have some ability to see through illusions as well," Zora told him.

"Hide and Seek sucks now," Reav said, fuming.

Gort laughed.

"I also have a lesser version of Bish's impervious skill," Zora admitted.

"You stopped my blade with your hand," Gort said in an awed tone.

"I was going to take the edge on my neck, but I actually got worried about whether or not Zack could reattach my head if I failed."

Gort slapped his knee and howled in laughter.

"I think that's everything we've got," I said.

"At least so far," Kia said, snickering.

"What does that mean?" Gort asked, quickly.

Zora put her hand on his arm again and said, "Leave me with a couple secrets yet, will you? Like you said, this has been a strange day."

~~~

We sat around the campfire and chatted for an hour or so before we noticed a trickle of goblins beginning to cross the causeway.

"Gort?"

"My queen?"

"What do we need to do to turn this place into an orderly encampment for the night?"

"Leave it to me, my queen."

"Come then. We'll say hello to our fellow travelers, and you can tell them where you want them to camp. If anyone lacks a shelter, I can deal with that before nightfall.

The rest of us followed and stood in a loose group behind Gort and Zora.

As each person arrived, Gort gave Zora any information he knew about the person. Most of the ones that the guard captain listed as former prisoners were already known to her. When she hugged a few, I thought she might steer some of these to our campsite, but she left Gort to organize those as well.

Zora had greeted over a dozen newcomers before one stepped up, set down a bag, and removed her cowl.

"Vira!" Gort gasped.

Looking at him, she said, "I was going to wait until before the sunrise, but Zeka asked me bluntly, and I couldn't lie. She hissed at me and told me to leave the city without going home."

The guard captain looked, pointedly, at the pack on her shoulder.

"I packed before I left the house this morning," she said, grinning.

Zora cleared her throat.

Vira looked at her.

"If you will pledge yourself to honor and obey me as your queen, I have need of your skills."

Vira set down her shoulder bag, dropped to her knees, took Zora's hand, pressed it on top of her head, and said, "My life is yours. I have watched, from afar, how you treat those whom you love and those whom you despise. I know of no power more just or kind. I am yours, body, mind, and soul."

"But you wouldn't mind fucking Zack, right?"

Vira trembled and replied, "I will do anything you ask just for the thought of it."

"You've watched us often, haven't you, naughty girl?"

"Have mercy, my queen!" the goblin moaned.

"Zack?"

"My queen?"

"Why don't you find a place to have a quiet visit with Vira. I would like her to take a look at the dungeons when you're done helping her with her anxiousness."

I picked up Vira's pack, slung it over my shoulder, and grabbed her duffle bag.

"Oh Gods!" Vira gasped, kissing the back of Zora's hand.

"Be gentle, Zack," Zora ordered, laughing.

She raised Vira to her feet and swatted her on the ass as she sent her off with me.

The seer squeaked.

After she received the whack from Zora, the white-haired goblin's gait changed enough that I thought she might have orgasmed, mid-step.

Several minutes later, when she undressed, I noticed that her slit was already slick with either cum or pre-cum. It was hard to tell which it was. She was so lathered that my cock slid in with no difficulty - even though she was tighter than any of the others had been.

Her curly white hair didn't quite touch her shoulders. Her ears were wider than most and pointed straight out from her head, to the sides. Her hair was full and thick enough that they were still somewhat concealed. Her eyes were large and brown. Her cheeks were rosy - which looked tan on her green skin. Her nose was tiny. Her mouth was fairly normal, but her lips were thin. Her face was round. Her breasts and waist were smaller, but her hips and thighs were a little wider - but not enough to be called plump. Whether it was because of the contrast of her hair or not - I wasn't sure - but her skin seemed to hold a blue hue to it - as compared to the other girls.

I tried to get her to be on top, but she was insistent that I "take" her. It's hard to call it "taking" when she was throwing herself at me as passionately as she was. She might as well have ridden me. I was barely moving. Her arms and legs strained as she repeatedly pulled her body up to mine - slamming my cock inside of her again and again.

When she finally tired herself out, I pushed her knees towards her shoulders and fucked her like I thought she wanted. She came - and passed out - twice before I pumped a load into her.

As I lay beside her, she giggled a few times and then her eyes rolled back into her head.

When she came back around, she said, "The dungeons are clear. As far as I can tell, Zeka is honoring her word."

Grinning at me, she asked, "Have I earned a reward, my king?"

I rolled onto my back and pulled her on top of me. I set her hands on my shoulders and levered her hips around until my swollen cock reentered her tightly-guarded treasure room. She squealed as I pulled her down and sucked her tiny nipples as she fucked herself on my stiff prick. I did my best to feed from her taut green mammaries until she had climaxed again - and I felt my own release approaching. I grabbed the cheeks of her firm, round ass in my fists, smashing her pussy onto my prick over and over again - until my balls began firing my seed inside of her. I pulled her down onto me until the head of my cock brushed her cervix. I kissed her hard as my spunk painted the front of her womb.

~~~

By nightfall, more than fifty tents were carefully laid out in a well-organized grid. Two scribes had volunteered their services and were keeping a census of all those who had arrived. When they were caught up, they began forming a list of any who were still anticipated to arrive. As each of those appeared, they were moved from one list to the other. So far, at least, it appeared that Zeka was keeping her word.

I nibbled on Vira's neck as she lay on top of me - her pussy once again stuffed full of my cock. Her eyes rolled back into her head and her breathing became very faint. A minute or so later, she informed Zora that the dungeons were empty, that Zeka was sleeping fitfully, and that a trickle of evacuees were still passing through the broken castle gate to cross the causeway.

Zora swatted her on the rump, eliciting a squeak, and kissed her hard - which caused Vira to moan softly. Then Zora told me to hurry up and make the seer cum again because Bish was coming off of her rotation - dealing with the arrivals - and the troll woman was looking forward to having her pussy filled before bed.

My job was to keep the troops energized. I woke up, several times that night, to someone wanting an orgasm - either a mid-watch pick-me-up - or an end-of-watch nightcap. I pulled the blanket over my head and went back to sleep - at least until the next horny woman came calling. Soon after, she came again, this time calling my name.

~~~

Hour by hour, over the next day, more and more tents appeared. The scribes reported that we were already over 300 persons strong - with around 150 tents laid out in groups of ten. We were low on wagons at this point, but Zora was hopeful that more would come.

Zora and Gort had tired of standing, long ago, and she had made shaded seats for the two of them to sit on. They greeted the newcomers on the left and answered questions on the right. Reav served as errand boy - taking them food and drinks - and carrying messages.

A group of kids invited him to come and play but he resisted, pretending to be too busy doing his important work. I sent him off with them, telling him to play fair and not use his abilities. For the next hour, I was the errand boy.

When he returned, the other kids seemed sorry to see him leaving them - so I was hopeful that he was making some friends. It was hard to believe that - a little over two weeks ago - he'd been sheltering under a board, covered in fleas, and near death.

I picked him up and hugged him. "What, da?" he asked. I couldn't answer. There was a lump in my throat the size of a troll's ass - and I couldn't get it swallowed down. I held him until he hugged my neck and then he fidgeted until I set him down. He shooed me back towards camp so he could resume his duties.

By nightfall, we had 400 persons, 200 tents, and 30 wagons.

Zora left two will-o-wisps sitting at the corners of the awning and relinquished her seat to go lie down for a while. I gave her a quick orgasm and tucked her in - heading out to sit with Imka and Dera.

By now, we pretty much had the routine down. One of our group would welcome them, a scribe would take down their names, and one of the former-guards would take them to their assigned place. Gort had organized all of the guards who "defected" to serve as escorts. They were camped nearby and rotated into service as needed.

When Kia, Egla, and Awka came out to relieve us, I took Imka and Dera to my briar-hut, fucked each of them through two orgasms, and then began pumping a load into Dera - before pulling out to finish in Imka. The two of them cuddled with me until Kia and Awka rudely uncovered my lower-half to get themselves off on my stiff prick - before grabbing a blanket to cuddle in behind Imka. Since I was already half-awake, I traded places with Dera, knowing I'd be reawakened when Bish, Vira, and Zora came looking for a midnight snack.

Zora woke Imka and Dera up and sent them out to their post. My queen got a royal quickie and then laid down with Kia and Awka, planning to get back up in two hours to deal with the pre-dawn rush that we expected to come before the deadline. Bish, Vira, and I moved to the other adult hut for our frivolity. I fucked Bish until I came in her - then Vira - and then Bish again. I think I got about an hour's worth of sleep before Egla came to get me.

She squeaked when I grabbed her arm and pulled her on top of me. She cursed like an orc when I tickled her until she couldn't breathe. I let her up - and gave her a head start - before I threw off the blankets to get dressed - to follow her out to the road.

An hour later, the sky was beginning to lighten and there was a steady line of people and wagons from the gate to the recording stand. Gort gathered a couple guards and quickly got a second line formed - just behind the first - so that we could get everybody out of the city by the time Zeka's deadline arrived. As he had promised, Yirk was bringing up the rear. Gort joined him. Each time another person would come running out of the gate, he would put them in front of him and resume his place at the back.

As the sun crested the horizon, there was a mad dash by another small crowd. Yirk and Gort watched the remaining gate guards closely but there weren't any problems. It didn't hurt that Imka was standing - very obviously - on our side of the ravine - with Zora's massive thorn-bow in her hands - an arrow already nocked.

Finally, there were no more goblins fleeing from the castle gate.

It took another two hours to get the lines cleared away. Each new person (or group) were sent to their assigned places - but told to stand ready to move.

Heading Home

Egla served breakfast to our group and we broke camp.

600 goblins (with about half as many tents), and about 50 wagons, began forming up - remaining in their designated area. Those of us in the "royal family" moved onto the road.

Gort walked with us. Yirk was, once again, managing things from the rear - sending each group on their way as soon as there was room for them to join the caravan. Twirp kept us updated on how many more groups were still waiting to depart. An hour later, everyone was moving. By my rough calculation, our massive column was spread out over two or three miles.

Thinking of the trip ahead of us, my mind immediately settled on the challenges we'd had at the wolf lair. I turned to Zora. It seemed that she had been thinking the same thing.

"Gort."

"My queen?"

"Three days from now, we're going to arrive at a town that doesn't care for us."

"What are your wishes, my liege?"

"You and I will jog ahead and wait for their peace-keeper to come confront us."

"Okay..."

"I will inform him that we will be bypassing his humble village. There is a wolf's den that we cleared out to the north of the town. Since it will only have been about a week since we were there - and since I didn't take the time to make sure the bodies were fully burned - there may be a foul-smelling mess waiting for us."

He nodded, and waited.

"We'll move past the pile of corpses about another mile - to the west - and set up camp as before. I will raise a modest barrier of brambles between our camp and the town to... uh... discourage unwanted visitors."

"Yes, my queen."

"I'll leave a gate - which will need guarded."

"It will be done."

"Once we're settled, I need to go back to the wolf's den to retrieve a few things I left behind. My group will be able to manage that task without assistance."

He nodded once more and stopped to wait for the two guards that he had established as lieutenants. Once they caught up, he told them the plan, and then rejoined Zora at the front.

A couple hours in, word filtered up to us that some of the groups were low on water. Zora called a halt. We took the wagon and started making our way - along the side of the road - towards the back of the caravan. At each wagon - or walking group - we asked if anyone needed wolf-jerky or water. Zora had made Awka a wooden pitcher with a hole in the side. When Awka would "pour" from the pitcher, she was actually creating water from her palm, filling their water-skins, canteens, and jugs. An hour later, we had attended to everyone's needs. Egla sent Twirp to tell Zora to get the line started again. We were halfway back to the front by the time we caught up with groups that were moving again. We hung to the side of the road and - another hour later - had caught back up to Zora.

"That's not going to work," I told her.

"Yeah," she said, distractedly, her mind already working on the problem.

"An army moves on its stomach," Gort noted.

Zora nodded.

As we continued on, we worked on the problem. If we had to stop every two hours, we weren't going to make it to the valley anytime soon.

"We need to provide water," Zora said, thinking aloud, "without having to stop the line. We need a water-hole that everyone can use as they pass."

"... and food,"Egla added.

"Waystations," Imka summarized.

"If you leave a trough," Gort warned, "someone will get filth in it - and those behind will go without."

"What about the pipe - the conduit - that you and I had at the cave?" I asked Zora.

"A raised cistern?" she asked, "so they can't dirty it?"

"I'll make bundles of wolf-jerky," Egla offered. "You'd just need a table or shelves for me to put it on. They can take from the shelves as they refill their canteens."

"Reav?"

"Yes, Zora?"

"How would you like a really important job?"

"Important?"

"You'll be feeding and watering every single person in our group."

"I'll do it!"

"We'll show you how to work the water station; you show each one who comes by. Tell them to ration Egla's food so that everyone gets some. When Yirk passes you, teleport back up to join us and tell us how it went. Can you do that?"

"Leave a shoulder-pack and I'll bring the leftover jerky," he offered.

Zora mussed his hair and smiled at him. "Good thinking!"

Imka took over driving the oxen. Bish picked Zora up and raced down the road, an then returned for Awka. The half-troll carried her up to where Zora was building the water-tower. The rest of us worked to help Egla get 200 bundles of wolf-jerky made.

When we got to the food and water station, we halted the line. As we loaded the shelves with food, Zora passed the word back through the line that food and water would be available at the station and that Reav would show each one how to fill their canteens. They were to send a person to fill canteens and grab food - and then hurry back to catch up to their group. The goal was to keep the line moving, even if it moved a little slower past the station. Realizing the water was going to be the bottle-neck (no pun intended), Zora made three spigots for the huge cistern that Awka had filled with cool water.

Two hours later, Zora built another water-tower. The first time, Reav had returned with half of the jerky untouched. At the second tower, he stood with his pack and offered wolf-meat to each runner as they came over for water. This time, we didn't bother with shelves. When he returned, he was down to about 50 bundles. We made enough to bring him back up to 100.

Two hours later, we called a halt, passing word for everyone to take a break. Kia changed into a falcon and flew back over the line. She reported that lots of people were ducking off, into the trees, to relieve themselves. When she reported that everyone was returning, we headed off again.

"Gort?"

"My queen?"

"Give your men some hand-signals that they can relay to Kia. Tell them - when they see the falcon - to give her their status-report. She'll carry that back to us. She'll need to know the signs as well."

"I will speak to them when we stop tonight," he promised.

"I should have thought of it before," she admitted.

"My queen, this is a tremendous undertaking. I warned them to watch for thieves or wild animals. I hate to tempt the fates by saying so, but things have gone very well so far."

"I had planned to remove my sister and take the throne," Zora said. "It was not until I realized that many would not accept us for who we are that I would need to return to the place I've been hiding for the last year."