Good Guys DON'T Always Finish Last

Story Info
Happily married couple share a naughty 25th Anniversary.
2.4k words
4.37
74.7k
25
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,744 Followers

Larry Martin was the kind of guy everybody liked, one of the neighborhood "Good Guys". He was the kind of Dad who coached Little League, drove his daughter to Dance Recitals, both his kids were ice skaters and he made all the early morning drives, letting his wife Cheryl sleep in. When he bought a pool, the neighborhood kids were always welcome to come for a swim. The kind of man everyone wanted to have in their neighborhood and sang "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow" to on his birthday.

He was a hard worker and worked as a mechanic at Sumner's Garage for 10 years, all the while putting himself through Night School and getting his MBA. When Gordon Sumner retired, Larry took out a second mortgage, bought the Garage and within a decade, had doubled the business and added another mechanic. He and Cheryl began living a much easier life and he was even home most nights before 6.

He and Cheryl had married young -- she had been 17 to his just-18 and their parents fought them tooth and nail on it. The young lovers would not be dissuaded -- they knew they loved each other, having grown up a block apart and that was that. Reluctantly, the Martins and the Cunninghams gave their consent -- and were almost shocked that the marriage had lasted a blissful 25 years, yielding two kids, both now in University of Berkeley in California.

He treated his wife like gold and she, him. They had everything they ever wanted -- so it was driving them both nuts trying to figure out just what the other wanted for an Anniversary present.

They were out by the pool, Larry smoking a Cuban cigar -- Larry's only vice, Cheryl enjoying a new Blush Wine a friend had recommended. Finally, Larry spoke up.

"I may go to hell for this babe, but I have no idea what the fuck to get you for our 25th. Is there anything in particular you want?"

Cheryl sighed, stretching out a lean, lanky body that was still drop-dead gorgeous at 42. She lifted her sunglasses and smiled at him, her aqua eyes sparkling mischievously as she brushed an auburn ringlet from her forehead. "I have a few thoughts, but I doubt you'd actually let medo any of them."

"Try me."

Cheryl took a deep breath. "Okay -- I've thought about -- justthought about, mind you -- your giving me permission to fuck Derek, that hunky new mechanic you hired last year."

"Really?"

Cheryl looked away. "Yes. You and I have been together so long and we were both so young -- you were my first lover and I've never had another man, you know that. I'm just kind of --curious and ..."

Larry looked his wife straight in those aqua eyes and said calmly "Okay Cheryl -- go for it."

Cheryl spun around and saw the expression on her husband's face, one of pure calm. "You're not serious?"

"Dead serious. You're still drop-dead gorgeous and any man would be lucky to have you. If you can get Derek to fuck you, you've got my full consent. Have you given it any thought as to how you'd go about actuallydoing it?"

"I have," Cheryl smiled brightly. "In my fantasy I take the car in for a -- tune up -- flash a little cleavage, a little leg -- drop a few subtle hints -- perhaps likeOh, what am I going to do while the car is being looked at? -- and see if he takes the bait."

Larry smiled. "You do have a devious mind hon, but if he takes the bait, isn't he kind-of being disloyal to his employer?"

Cheryl frowned. "Pooh. I hadn't really thought of that."

Larry rubbed his chin for a minute, then an idea came to him. "Perhaps if I let him think I was also having a fling of my own, and didn't really care what you did, he'd go for it."

"That might work -- but who would this affair be with?"

"How about Amy?"

"My sister? Why did you pick her?"

"Well, Amy's always been overly affectionate -- we get along very well whenever she visits us here or at work -- she's flirtatious in nature and she dresses real sexy -- I think Derek would buy it. Of course, we'd have to let Amy in on it. Or would that freak her out, do you think?"

"MY sister?" Cheryl laughed. "You know how unflappable she is, when she found out she was an `oops', she said she was happy to know our parents were still fucking. So, you think my sister's hot, huh?" Cheryl said, nudging her husband in the ribs.

"Not as hot as her older sister -- want me to prove it?" Larry grinned.

"Always baby -- always," Cheryl responded, taking her husband's arm and leading him upstairs to their bedroom.

Despite her initial misgivings, the plan worked like a charm. For the next few weeks, Larry made it somewhat obvious something might just be going on with his much-younger sister-in-law. She dropped by 4 times in one week for lunch, wearing something far too sexy for just a casual meal -- which is what they actually ended up having, albeit a fair distance away. The time it took to get there and back made it seem even more like something was going on.

This, in turn, made it easy for Cheryl to play her part of the poor, neglected wife when the big day came. She wore one of the sexiest, shortest skirts she owned, proud of her still-gorgeous legs and a shimmering, silver silk blouse. She opted for all-out vamp, wearing stockings and garters and a subtle perfume that, in Larry' own words, "always gets me horny". It worked on Derek rather nicely -- he couldn't take his eyes off Cheryl and he was overly familiar. She mentioned needing a cup of coffee or a cool drink, Derek took her into Larry's office -- and dropped any pretext of friendliness, swooping her into his arms, peppering her with kisses and screwing her like a horny, untamed slut for over an hour on the couch Larry kept for an occasional nap. The activity and noise of the shop covered Cheryl's screams of joy rather nicely, she later thought to herself.

"So, how was he?" Larry said at poolside the next afternoon. He knew his wife loved him, but as she'd never been with another man, his ego needed a bit of stroking.

"Not bad -- not as good as you darling, he was a bit more -- primal, perhaps? With all our time together, you know what I like -- you know all my cues and subtext, you know where to kiss me, how much foreplay I like and all my little erogenous zones. With Derek -- it was a small bit of foreplay and then, right into the main event. It was a nice experience, but I don't think I really need another man -- I found the right one for me 25 years ago!" Cheryl said as she dove into the water. While she was swimming, she was trying desperately to figure out what she could give Larry -- then it was like a bolt of lightning from the sky. She just hoped it wouldn't electrocute them both.

Larry took off early Friday, as it was the day before their Anniversary. Derek was still avoiding him, he laughed a bit and supposed he'd let Derek in on it all -- eventually. He stopped by the Florist and picked up Carnations for Cheryl, who was allergic to roses -- and made his way home. Cheryl's car wasn't in the driveway, which was rather odd. She wasn't working at her part-time job today, as far as he knew, nor was she doing her Volunteer Work at the hospital -- that was Wednesdays. She usually didn't go shopping this late in the day, so where the hellwas she? She knew he was coming home early to start their celebration, they'd discussed it a few days prior.

"Hey there, Larry."

He turned around and saw Amy standing by the sliding doors that led to their pool, wearing a tiny, silver metallic bikini. It was really just two tiny strips and barely covered her magnificent body, made taut and lean from daily swimming. Everyone in his wife's family were terrific swimmers, including their kids.

"Hey, yourself. You happen to know where Cheryl is?"

"Mmm-hmm. She's gone out for a while, she told me I'm supposed to keep you company," Amy responded as she walked towards her brother-in-law. She wrapped her body around his and whispered "Oh, and one more thing she told me to say --Happy Anniversary." Amy's lips fastened firmly to his and her tongue slid into his mouth, she reached her hand down and rubbed his cock through his pants.

"Cheryl told me how complimentary you were -- that you thought I was sexy and had I ever fantasized about fuckingyou? Ihave lover -- lots of times -- so she gave me -- us -- the green light. So get your ass upstairs, you and I are gonna fuck for a while and make a few fantasies come true -- maybe even create a few new ones!"

Larry was no fool -- he knew for sure that Cheryl had meticulously planned this all out, so he let Amy lead the way, following her bikini-clad body and enjoying the view of the nearly 25-year old blonde's body. She didn't waste time once they got into the bedroom -- the bikini was gone in seconds and he saw her lean, sexy body, totally devoid of tan lines. She moved over to him, kissed him again and let Amy take him to the bed, undress him and begin to suck his cock. It was the first time in years since anyone but Cheryl had touched him in that way, she had slightly different techniques, but was no less ardent in her fervor. He was going to make the best of this opportunity and this kind of gift beat a tie or a bottle of Scotch any day.

"Wow -- my lucky, lucky sister -- getting to fuck this wonderful monster any time she wants. I'm going to enjoy this!" The naked blonde got on the bed and positioned herself on all fours -- wiggling her ass suggestively. "Come on Larry -- time to get this show on the road, fuck me!"

Amy was thrilled -- her heart was racing and they'd only just begun. His cock was deep inside of her now and he was really giving her a good pounding -- not too rough, but strong, assured and confident. Her ex-boyfriend could've taken lessons -- Larry knew what he was doing and she was absolutely grooving on this wonderful, wonderful fuck. They hadn't much time for foreplay - Amy had been anticipating this all week and was soaked from the second he walked in the door.

"Oh Christ, that's good -- yes ... yes ... yesss .... Oh baby, just fuck me, that's so fucking good!" Amy moaned.

"Does there happen to be room for one more at this naughty little soiree?" Both Larry and Amy looked around to see Cheryl standing in the door in a lacy black teddy that Larry could tell was brand new, as he'd never seen it before. She walked to the side of their bed and leaned down -- Larry thought to kiss him, but instead, she shared a deep, tongue swirling kiss with hersister.

"How is he, baby sister?" Cheryl said, as she sat down on the bed beside her husband and sister and casually stroked her sister's prone body.

"Fuckingwonderful!" Amy sighed, enjoying the feeling of Larry inside of her and her sister's hands on her body.

"Uh -- you want to tell me what's going on here?" Larry said, totally bewildered.

"Simple darling -- you wanted to fuck my sister, I arranged it. But I wanted to be there to see you fuck her -- but La Vie En Rose was busy, so I got held up. I wanted to go one beyond the considerate gift you gave me -- so tonight and tomorrow, you getboth of us -- and I get to the added bonus of spending time with Amy again."

"So, you two have done this before?"

"Not a threesome, no. I wouldn't cheat on you, but when you've been out of town or Amy's been between boyfriends -- then yes, I guess you could say we've ..."

"Dabbled," Amy interjected, giggling. "Care todabble again, sis?" She purred.

"Don't mind if I do." Cheryl moved between her sister's long legs where her husband's cock had just been and began eating her out. The way his leggy, sexy wife was going at it, they'd done more than just dabble, but he was about to belabor the point. The two women together were drop-dead sexy, so Larry bolstered his strength, got behind Cheryl and ate her cunt until she was soaking wet, then he slid his cock, which hadn't gone down a whit, deep into his wife's pussy. He continued to stroke in and out of Cheryl, watching her play with her younger sister, teasing and nibbling, it was one of the sexiest, most unexpected things he'd ever seen. His mind blipped to the incest taboo, but after all they'd been through, he didn't really care -- it wasn't as if Amy was going to get pregnant from sexing it up wither her sister and he himself had been snipped years earlier.

"Ohhh Goddd sis, you fuckingslut, you eat pussy better than anyone I know," Amy moaned, hunching her body up for more licking. "It's too bad we can only be together for this weekend and then back to work Monday, because this is the fuckingbest sex I've had in years!" Amy sighed contentedly.

"About that," Larry interjected as his cock continued to fuck his wife, loving the view of the two women wrapped up together. "Did both of you forget this is a long weekend -- so we can just take our time, because no one has to go to work until Tuesday -- plus I'm the boss, I can come in late Tuesday or whenever I like!"

While her sister was licking her pussy in that way only Cheryl knew how to do, Amy's mind drifted a bit -- her 25th birthday was coming up next month and she was fairly certain of what to ask for.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,744 Followers