Harmony

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He had slipped a finger inside Ava, which went in easily due to how wet she now was. She reached for him, to undo his fly, but he pulled away. "Not yet," he breathed into her ear. "I want you to come all over my fingers first."

Ava let herself go, let herself get totally caught up in the moment. She knew that there could be people watching her right now, but she didn't care. More than that, she was turned on by the idea. Liam had placed his thumb over her clit, and was moving it in small circles. Ava wanted to move, to spread her legs open or to touch what she knew by now was a huge erect dick, but Liam kept her pinned to the tree. She settled for undoing a couple of the buttons on her shirt, so that Liam could see her new bra keeping her tits in place.

"Oh yeah, baby. Take your bra off for me. I want to see you under that shirt."

Ava moved her hands behind her back and unclasped her bra. Fortunately the shirt she was wearing was sleeveless, so she shrugged out of the straps and pulled them down. She slid her bra out from under her shirt and dropped it as discreetly as she could into her bag. Still, it draped over the side and she knew it was extremely visible. She briefly wished she hadn't decided on the hot pink leopard print.

Liam was by now moving his fingers in and out of Ava while rubbing her clit in circles. Just the excitement of doing this in such a public place was such a buzz that she knew she was getting close.

"Do you wish someone was watching this?" Liam whispered.

Ava looked him directly in the eye. "Yes."

"Me too. I would love to have someone here, watching us as I got you off. Seeing your thigh, your exposed leg, imagining what your pussy looks like as I slip my fingers in and out of you over and over again, looking at the bra in your bag and seeing your tits sway with my rhythm..."

Ava came, her whole body tensing up as the feeling of release washed over her. Liam pulled his fingers out of her and walked her over to the bench. He unzipped his fly and sat down, pulling her on top of him. She quickly straddled him, feeling that driving need to have him inside of her that she was starting to become accustomed to. She lowered herself onto his waiting cock and they both moaned. He moved his hips slightly to adjust the angle, and she settled down so that he was deep inside of her. Spreading her skirt to cover them both, she bit her lip in an effort to keep her voice down. He just felt so good. She thought that maybe it would wear off, that maybe after a little while the feeling of having him inside her would get a little mundane. It hadn't. The way he filled her up, the way they seemed to fit together was still a remarkable feeling.

She started to move herself slowly up and down his shaft, in small movements that she hoped were as subtle as possible. She knew that it would be pretty obvious to anyone who came along what they were doing. All she could hope for was that the person would either stay at a discreet distance or at the very least, not call the cops. The idea of someone watching was a turn-on, the idea of having a public indecency charge on her record was less so. Liam had raised his hips off of the bench slightly, so that every time Ava came down he was as far inside her as possible. He undid another button on her shirt, allowing him to see her tits just by tilting his head.

She leaned down and kissed Liam. It was a deep kiss, the kind she would be embarrassed to see someone else doing in public. Then again, she was riding his cock at the moment, so public decency be damned. She tilted her head back, and Liam took advantage of the open real estate to kiss his way down her neck. Her skin broke out in goosebumps. She wondered if there would come a time when he didn't have that effect on her.

He leaned into her neck, burying his face there. He seemed to want to be close to her too, not just physically. Ava knew this was different from the other times. She knew this was no longer just fucking, there was a deeper connection being formed. They were veering dangerously close to love making, but Ava couldn't bring herself to pull away. She kept rising and lowering herself on and off of his dick, no longer making an attempt at subtlety. She still kept her voice down, which is what enabled her to hear Liam quietly talking. "Oh yeah, baby. You feel so good. So good. Oh, I want you so bad. I love you. You're so amazing."

Ava paused, looking down at Liam. He met her gaze, seemingly surprised at what had crossed his lips. She didn't say anything, but leaned in for another deep kiss. Liam responded with both his mouth and his hips, pushing himself as deep as he could into her. He pushed her face away gently, but maintained eye contact. It made Ava a little nervous, if she were completely honest with herself. They had never made such an obvious connection before. Still, she couldn't bring herself to look away. Liam's eyes had always been mesmerizing, and Ava found them even more now that she could see genuine emotion in them.

Before she realized it, she was right on the edge. She leaned her head back to allow the sensations to wash over her, but Liam brought her head back so they were looking at each other again. "I want to see you when I make you come," he whispered hoarsely. That was enough to push Ava over. She felt her pussy tighten around Liam, who in turn swelled and hit his own climax. They continued to stare at each other until finally Ava said, "How many people do you think saw us doing this?"

Liam chuckled a bit and responded, "Who cares?"

"I was just wondering whose masturbation material we're going to show up in tonight."

Liam tucked a stray piece of hair behind her ear. "Mine, for sure."

"I bet you say that to all the girls."

There was a pause, and Liam said softly, "You're different."

"I'm sorry?" Ava said. She could have sworn she had misheard.

"I said you're different. You're not like the other girls I've slept with."

"Well, I'll take that as a compliment." Ava smiled. The truth was more than that; she felt her heart light up when Liam said that.

"I feel something different with you, Ava. I know we said that this was just fucking, but there's something about you that makes me want to stay when we're done. You make me laugh, and you make me think, and you make me so mad I could throw something. I'm not sure I can stay as solely fuck buddies. I want more."

Suddenly Ava froze. She knew she had feelings for him, but she never thought he would reciprocate. She abruptly realized she had no idea what she wanted out of this, so she leaned in and gave him a soft kiss. "We'll play it by ear, okay?"

Liam pulled away suddenly. "'Play it by ear'? Really? I just told you that I actually want to pursue a relationship with you and all you can tell me is 'we'll play it by ear'? C'mon, Ava, we both know this has become more than just sex."

Ava stared at Liam, surprised by the sudden outburst. She got off of his lap and stood up. "I'm sorry, this is just all very sudden, I guess. I didn't know how to react."

Liam snorted. "Sudden. Right. Like you don't feel the same. Like you haven't been falling hard for me for weeks now. Trust me; I know when a woman is wrapped around my finger."

That brought Ava up short. "Excuse me? You want to run that by me again?"

Liam knew he had said the wrong thing. "Okay, bad choice of words. I just meant-"

"No, no. I know what you meant. Just another needy chick that's fallen in love with you. Someone else you can pull the strings on. Well, allow me to assure you that you don't have to worry about that."

Liam looked hurt for a moment, and then his face became hard. "My mistake. It won't happen again. Thanks for the fuck." He turned on his heel and stormed away. Ava was left by the bench, the bench they had just made love on not five minutes before, completely on her own. They had made love, she was sure of it. Even if they weren't in love, it had definitely been more than just sex. And now it was all screwy. She sat on the bench and felt the tears begin. She didn't often allow herself the indulgence of crying, but there was no stopping this. His last words were echoing in her ears. "Thanks for the fuck", like that's all she was. She knew he had meant to hurt her, and he had.

She wasn't sure how long she sat there, but when it began to get a little dark she finally got up. She slowly made her way back to her car. She silently thanked God that she didn't have to go in to work. She was pretty sure she wouldn't be great at her job tonight. She got into her apartment and drew a bath. She needed to decompress, and a bath, a book, and some wine were her go-to moves. As she lay in the bubbles, she went over and over the conversation in her head. She knew she had overreacted to the comment about being wrapped around his finger, but she never really responded well when taken off guard. Sarcasm and defensiveness were always her first reactions.

The more she thought about it though, the more she told herself that this might have been for the best. The performance was a week away, and what would they have done after that? Sure they could have continued to hook up, but then what? This was bound to happen sooner or later. She could deal with it. After all, while there had clearly been feeling involved, they hadn't really been expressed until the last minute. It's not like they had been dating. She went to bed feeling better.

All of that disappeared when it came time to go to the lesson the next day. Ava was crazy nervous. She didn't know what to expect from Liam. When she got there, Liam and Jolene were both waiting for her.

"Sorry, I didn't realize I was late."

Jolene shrugged. "No worries, Liam was early."

"Yeah, I mostly just wanted to get this over with. I have better things to do from this point on," Liam said, looking right at Ava. That hurt, but she tried not to show it. If that's how he wanted to play this, then fine by her.

"Well then, let's get on with it. I'd hate to keep you from that all important schedule of doing nothing while living off of your daddy's money."

Jolene looked back and forth at the two of them, and seemed to grasp what had happened. "Okay, we'll get this show on the road, then."

After the lesson, Jolene held Ava back. She had been expecting this, so she just said, "Yeah, we had a fight. I have no idea what happened, to be honest. We were literally screwing five minutes before, and then some stupid shit was said by both of us, and now we're back to where we were with the added benefits of having the awkwardness of being former fuck buddies."

"What did he say?" Jolene asked, her eyes wide. "I mean, I know I was surprised when you told me that you were screwing him, but I actually thought you were good for each other. You make each other better."

Ava felt the tears welling up again, and did her best to choke them back. "It doesn't matter. Whatever was there, Liam's made it pretty clear that he's no longer interested. Besides, it never would have worked."

Jolene lifted an eyebrow. "You know who says that? People who thought it actually had a chance of working."

"Maybe it did. But it's done now. All I need to do is get through this performance and then I don't have to see him anymore. You can find me another rehearsal partner, right?"

"Of course. Tell you what, let's go out and get drunk tonight. Maybe you can even pick someone up and take him home, just to move yourself on."

Ava rolled her eyes. "Yeah, that's exactly what I need right now, another casual fling. That's what got me into this mess to begin with. Besides, I can't. I have to work tonight."

"Even better, there's that hot boss of yours!"

"I'm not having sex with anyone tonight, Jo. Good Lord. Sex isn't always the answer."

"Says you."

At least Ava left in a better mood. By the time she got to work though, she was back to feeling a little dejected. She wanted to brush this off, to not care, but she did and she couldn't deny it. Her boss noticed and called her into the office.

"So what's up?" he asked.

"It's no big deal, David. Honestly. I'm sorry if I've been not up to par today, I'll step it up."

"I don't care about that, Ava. Everyone has good days and bad days. I'm more concerned about you, you're not usually down."

"I know, it's personal. I really will make more of an effort."

"Look, you don't have to tell me if you don't want to. But I'm a pretty solid listener."

Ava took a deep breath. "Well, to make a long story short, I was seeing this guy. It wasn't serious, it was actually supposed to be just sex because quite frankly we didn't really like each other to begin with, but it turned into more than that. Neither of us said anything, but just as it came to light that we both felt something more we had a big fight. Stuff was said, and now it's weird and awkward and I don't know what to do with the whole mess."

David was silent for several moments. "Well," he said, moving closer to Ava, "all I can tell you is that I think you're worth more than a 'just sex' relationship. If that's what you want to do in your spare time, then I'm not one to judge. But you deserve someone who will treat you right."

Ava looked up into his face, and saw that he was much closer to her than she had realized. "David..." was all she got out before he had kissed her softly on the lips. It wasn't an insistent kiss; it wasn't the kiss of someone who was going to push the issue. It was the kind of kiss that left the option of where to go up to Ava.

Ava had no idea what to do. She knew she felt something for Liam, but Liam had made it pretty clear that he was no longer interested. And here was David, all concern and sensitivity. Ava knew he probably sincerely cared about her. She knew she found him physically attractive, and thoughts of that one make-out session flooded back into her brain. Maybe Jolene was right. Maybe she did need to screw someone to get herself over Liam. Maybe David could make her forget.

She leaned in and kissed him back, just as softly as he had kissed her. He brought one hand up and wrapped it in her hair, slightly increasing the pressure of his kisses. This wasn't the crazy lusty kind of sex; it was kind and sweet, almost comforting.

Ava unbuttoned her shirt, giving David his first look at her breasts. He actually stopped and stared for a few seconds. She was wearing a white lace push-up bra, which was her standard choice for work. It usually got her better tips. She knew her tits looked pretty damn good, and David slowly reached a hand up to run his fingers over one of them. He deftly reached in and scooped out one breast, leaning down to take her hard nipple in his mouth.

Leaning back onto David's desk, Ava moaned quietly. His touch was so light, it gave her goosebumps. She reached over and grabbed the back of his polo shirt, pulling it over his head. She admired his physique for a moment. She knew he was fit, but she never really knew just how good he looked under that shirt. He went back to her nipple, but not before reaching around and undoing her bra. The straps slid down her shoulders once they had slackened, giving David full access to both of her tits. He caressed them in his hands, using his thumbs to trace little circles around her now very sensitive nipples. They were now very hard; pert little soldiers brought to attention by David's indulgent touch.

David started his way back to Ava's mouth, gently brushing her neck with his lips. He really knew how to whet a girl's appetite. Ava wanted nothing more than to feel his dick in her pussy. She could already feel it pushing against his jeans. She spread her legs open wide, and David moved his body in so that Ava could feel that hard cock right against her very damp panties. Still, he made no move to release it. He seemed to enjoy the tension that led up to the main event. Ava wasn't really a foreplay girl, but she couldn't deny her body was enjoying the attention being poured on it at the moment.

He slid her shirt and bra completely off her arms, and wrapped his own arms around her body. She ran her fingers through his blond curls as he breathed into her ear, "I've wanted you for so long. I can make you happy, baby. You're amazing."

Ava stopped suddenly. "Wait," she said.

David pulled pack, a confused look on his face. "What is it?"

"I'm so sorry; I don't think we should do this."

David just stared at her, obviously at a loss. "Why not? It's obviously not a question of attraction."

"No, obviously not. I clearly want you. It's just..." Ava trailed off, struggling to put her feelings into words.

David just kept looking at her, waiting for her explanation. He didn't look mad, just very confused.

"I would be using you. This would just be sex, just something I did to try and move myself past the guy I was seeing. That's not fair to you. You clearly feel something more for me. I would love for you to carry on, but I'm not interested in a relationship. I still have feelings for this guy, 'cause I can't just shut them off when something bad happens, and sleeping with you would just be a distraction for me. I just really don't think that's fair to you, and I don't think it's a good idea for me."

David chewed on his lip for a moment, and then slowly pulled away from Ava and walked away. She felt horrible. She had never meant to hurt anyone. Now she was looking at a very angry ex-fuck buddy (who obviously could have been more), and a boss who clearly harbored feelings for her that she had just had to let down gently, after getting his hopes up. She leaned down to pick up her shirt and bra. When she stood back up, David was standing in front of her.

"If all I can offer you is a distraction, then I'm going to be the best damn distraction you've ever experienced."

"David..."

She didn't have the opportunity to get anything more out before he kissed her again. She knew this was a really bad idea. Her brain was rapidly shooting all of the possible outcomes of this encounter at her: She could lose her job if it got weird, it could screw things up with Liam if she wanted to try to give that a go, and wasn't it "no strings attached" sex that got her into this?

However, as David's hand inched up her leg, she decided she didn't care. Her shirt and bra slipped out of her hand and back onto the ground as she leaned her body forward to meet David's. He was a big boy, she reasoned. He knew what he was doing. As far as Liam was concerned, forget him. Why should she make her decisions based on what he might do IF they gave it a try? She put everything out of her mind and tried to focus entirely on David. If he was going to be a distraction, then she was going to make sure she was good and distracted. She reached her hands down and undid his belt, pulling it out of his belt loops in one skillful motion.

"You are way too good at that," David said, barely moving his lips from hers.

Ava smiled. "I'm just getting warmed up."

She had just undone the button on his jeans and was unzipping his fly when there was a quick knock on the door, followed by the sound of it swinging open.

"Hey, sorry to bother you guys, but there's a dude here who really wants to see Ava and won't take no...for an...an...holy shit, I am so sorry."

Ava had made a mad dash to hide behind David, but there was absolutely no hiding what they were doing. Neither of them were wearing shirts, and David's pants were open in the front, barely concealing the large boner he had. Her coworker Gina was standing there, open-mouthed. She finally realized that she was gawking and ducked her head, giving Ava a clear view of who stood behind her. Liam.

She had expected he would be angry to walk in on a scene like this, but instead, he just looked hurt. Very hurt. His eyes went from Ava to David and back again, seemingly asking her to explain. She couldn't. All she could do was very slowly reach down and grab her shirt and bra from the floor. Her eyes never strayed from Liam's.