Have We Met? Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gods, that is so lame," Wanda laughed.

"After lunch, I'll go grab my condoms. They are on my bedside table."

"If you want to," Wanda purred. "I was hoping for a taste test if you get my meaning."

"Me too, don't forget about me."

"Like he could, now eat up you are going to need your strength."

The sexual tension built with each bite, and Wanda offered a bottle of expensive tequila to wash it down.

"I've never heard of this brand before," I said, holding up the bottle and reading the label. "Feanor's Finest, the distillery, is located in Cuervo De Vidrio, Mexico. I've never heard of it before, either. Listen to this; made from the finest violet agave. Violet?"

"Shut up and drink," Wanda chuckled. "Pour a round and tell me this isn't the smoothest thing to pass your lips since I sat on your face that first time."

I broke the seal, poured three shots, and brought the glass to sniff the contents. There was a distinctive flowery scent, so I sipped and let it settle on my tongue before swallowing. Oh, that was good; I savored the rest before refilling the glasses. I was tipsy and rock-hard by my third shot.

"Look at his cock," Octavia growled. "Elven tequila does it every time. Can I blow him now?"

"No," Wanda said. She pulled out her chair and turned it to face the stove. "Colton, sit down here." I sat, and Octavia straddled my waist, facing me, her arms sliding around my neck. "Get acquainted. I need to make a few phone calls."

"I've dreamt of this for so damn long," Octavia said just before kissing me. My hands settled on her ass cheeks. My fingers slowly tugged up her skirt until her bare skin was exposed. She moaned into my mouth when my hands caressed her flesh. As my fingers moved down, they encountered a patch of slick skin. A moment later, an index finger traced her labia.

"Damn, you are soaked," I said after she broke the kiss. "Are you okay?"

"You like touching so much, here, try this," Octavia said as she stood, spun around, and sat facing away from me. "Tsk-tsk, it looks like I'm not the only one that's wet. Your jeans are a bit damp. Now, cup my tits, and tell me what you think."

Octavia was practically topless; only the front of the apron hid anything. It left her sides vulnerable which is where I ran my hands before seeing what she had to offer. As my fingers traced her skin, Octavia shivered and her back arched. She made a desperate sound when I slid them between the material and her flesh. I cupped her breasts and weighed them before I began caressing her.

"Ah, good, things have progressed nicely," Wanda said with a sly grin and a wink. "You should know that Octavia has a full-sized gym in her basement. We meet there when the kids are at school and the men are at work. Is it any wonder we are so fit and trim?"

"Mmm, what do I get if I guess your bust size?"

"Hmm, I'll let you decide. You have such a delicate touch. I don't mind a little pinching now and again."

I captured her nipples between thumb and forefinger and began squeezing, and I would apply pressure until she complained or climaxed. It turned out Octavia's pain threshold is pretty damn high. My poor jeans took the brunt of it when her climax left my lap soaked.

"I forgot to warn you, Octavia squirts occasionally. You must have hit the sweet spot."

"He did; ooh boy, I haven't come that hard just from my nipples in years. We better get you out of those jeans."

"Great idea," Wanda giggled. "Why don't we move to the living room? I set out towels on the couch and a few spares just in case."

We took up our positions, and I made a show of unzipping my jeans and letting them hit the floor. My erection was profound, and Octavia and Wanda licked their lips. This time Wanda instigated things. She directed me to sit on the towel provided while she knelt between my legs. Octavia chose this time to begin monologuing.

"I knew your mother. She was a Hightower, an ancient and prestigious family from England. The bloodline is older than that, tracing its origins to the Middle East," Octavia declared, yet I knew she was lying.

Mom's maiden name might have been Hightower, but she wasn't from England; my facial features were proof of that. My Asian characteristics were easy to pick out, and I assumed my sapphire-hued eyes came from my dear old dad. The more I thought about it, the more I believed she might have used an alias. Who knew, but she must have had reasons for lying about her true identity. My gut instinct rarely led me astray, and right now, it told me mom had been on the run, and someone had found her, which is why she left. Octavia continued to talk, but I wasn't listening any longer. I interrupted her rant about her marriage and kids and seducing young men to ask a question.

"You think Dex, the murdered man, may have been the wrong target? They, whoever they are, were after me."

"I believed that until Wanda and I spoke. She was certain that Dex was the killer's goal and that you were perfectly safe. She'd tell you herself, but her mouth is full."

"Mmm, yeah, it is," I whimpered. "I forgot how great Wanda's dick-sucking skills were."

Octavia and Wanda were topless and knelt on either side of me, using their breasts to pin my erection. They worked in unison, and as they ground against each other, my cock received a nice massage for their efforts. When I began to dribble, one of them would lower their head and lick the tip clean. I enjoyed the feeling of the soft, warm flesh against my own and praised them.

"Your turn," Octavia said, and Wanda snared my erection between her breasts and began moving while Octavia licked and sucked the tip.

"Tag, you are it," Wanda said, and Octavia took over.

No sooner had Octavia gotten comfortable than Wanda struck. Wanda knelt behind Octavia, pulled the other's ass cheeks apart, and buried her face between them. I could hear her tongue lapping away at Octavia's cunt and asshole. That inspired Octavia further, who whimpered and stated for the record.

"Mmm," Octavia said as she leaned close, looked at how long and thick my cock was, and agreed. "I can take anything you can dish out."

"Get to it, old woman," I added.

Octavia repeatedly licked the underside from base to tip to see how I tasted. After a few tentative squeezes, she commented how hard my cock was and opened wide. Her tongue preceded her lips and swirled around the tip before her mouth engulfed the first few inches. I gasped, and like watching a python swallow its prey, Octavia's head moved downward relentlessly. Her tongue continued to tease the entire way down. Wanda made a show of licking her fingers and sliding them into Octavia's pussy just as the other's lips formed a tight seal at the root. Octavia withdrew and pointed at the perfect lipstick ring she had planted.

"O marks the spot," she giggled. "Now things get serious."

She wrapped both hands around the shaft and began double-fisting me. Her lips and tongue worked the sensitive tip, and the blend of gentle and fierce got my blood pumping. Meanwhile, Wanda held up her hand just before impaling Octavia's pussy and ass with two fingers each. I could see her arm move as she fingered the other with slow, powerful thrusts.

"She's doing both my holes," Octavia gasped. "Mmm, I wish you had two cocks to violate me like that."

"Me too," I agreed, wondering if Octavia were a Booker fan. He had two cocks in the game, and I'm sure his fans shared that same fantasy.

"He is harder than ever, you selfish bitch."

"Colton is a Windermere and a Hightower, and you knew that," Wanda purred as her fingers slid in and out. "You had years to make a play and didn't."

"I made a stupid promise. Mmm, you haven't lost your touch."

Octavia abandoned stroking me and let her mouth cash the check her words had written. I slid my fingers into her short pixie-cut hair and helped her. I pushed her head down and let her lift it again. Each time her lips moved closer to the mark.

"Warn her when you will cum so she can swallow," Wanda said.

"Unn, I will," I grunted. "Damn, she's good."

The MILF lent me a modicum of control and continued to pleasure me as I used her throat as a sex toy. Octavia smeared the ring with saliva, and her lips repeatedly brushed against the base. Before long, both my hands gripped the sides of her head, and Octavia surrendered utterly. She never gasped, choked, or showed any signs of distress. I doubted Wanda could perform as well.

"Take it all, you greedy fucking slut," I cursed as my cock swelled. "Getting close."

With one last warning from me, Octavia began swallowing and thrust her thumb up my ass at that moment. The sudden shift of my hips nearly broke her nose. I had a death grip on her head as I climaxed. Once I could let go, Wanda took Octavia to the bathroom to ensure I hadn't hurt her. They returned shortly after, and we both apologized--me for hurting her and she for the last moment's violation.

"I knew the risk, but it was worth it," Octavia sniffled. "Damn, just like his dad, still hard as a rock. How do you want me?"

"Seeing as there are three of us," I began. "I'll lay on the floor, and you pick a location to have a seat."

"Honored guest first," Wanda said. "Besides, I never pass on Colton eating me out."

"Come to mama," Octavia growled playfully. "Unn, carefully now, I haven't had a cock like this since your old man died. God, that man was packing heat."

"Wait, you said you made a promise," I groaned as she impaled herself.

"Oh yeah, I promised your mother I'd watch over you. I felt that fucking you might violate that condition; your dad was fair game. Now, well, look at you, so big and strong."

Wanda straddled my face, and I pulled her cheeks apart, then buried my tongue between her labia. Octavia said something unusual as my cock slid between her pussy lips and into her depths.

"What's the delay? Why are you stalling? He is the last Windermere."

Wanda replied in a language I didn't know but that I had heard my father use when I was younger. I recognized the silvery sing-song words anywhere. Dad had promised to teach me, but he died before that happened. He, too, put it off, and now I felt he did so more out of fear than anything else. Octavia clenched her pussy as she rose and relaxed on the way down. She was doing her best to ensure I climaxed inside of her.

"Fine, but this isn't over," Octavia said as she returned to using English. "I will speak with Hightower as soon as I locate her."

Wanda focused on the moment and encouraged me to continue. Octavia's hips moved faster, and I felt her legs begin to shake. She was close and doubled down on trying to push me over the edge; she failed--Octavia ground against me as she climaxed. Wanda chuckled as they swapped places. I didn't care; I was just the poor guy having to endure the affection of two attractive women.

"He's got his mother's tongue as well."

"Yep, he is full of surprises."

"Does he have the Windermere gift?"

"I... damn it, woman, I promised his father to protect him. But you are right. We need to know. He needs to know."

Wanda faced away from me and leisurely rode me. That was until her body betrayed her, and she slammed her hips down as fast and hard as possible. Her sudden shift was enough to push me over the edge, and the last thrust of her hips sent both of us into a frenzy. We cried out as we came at the same time. We agreed to take a break while Octavia texted her husband to see when he expected to be home. It wouldn't do for him to return to an empty house and her over here getting fucked rotten. Wanda went upstairs while I grabbed a bottle of water from the fridge.

"You look like him," Octavia said as she pressed her tits against my back.

"Who?"

"Mmm, your great-grandfather, of course, Benjamin Ravenscroft-Windermere."

"Ravenscroft?"

"Oh yes, he is well known in rarified circles, as are you," she said as she kissed the side of my neck. "Have you ever seen your birth certificate?"

"Yes, but it was years ago. Why?"

"Born Colton H. Ravenscroft-Windermere, the conjunction of three great families. The Windermeres perceive, and the Ravenscroft can, oh, what's a proper word to describe it? Manipulate, no. Tug, Nah. Weave, yeah, I suppose the best English word would be weave--Talislune in the old tongue. Finally, your mother's side of the equation is the protectors. Don't say anything to Wanda. She would become awful cross at me."

"I always thought H stood for Henry," I said. "I wish I could remember my mom better."

Octavia kissed the other side of my neck and stroked me from behind. I sipped from my bottle and pushed out the shadow of uncertainty. As dad always said, there will come a time when you can't do anything. Go with the flow until an opportunity presents itself, and then do not hesitate to act.

"Did you ever hear the story of the old man and the river?" I asked.

"Can't say that I have," Octavia said as she turned me around and pressed my back against the countertop. "Tell me a story while I lick your cock clean."

"Mmm, okay, here goes... the Emperor sent out one of his ministers to seek a tutor for the royal family. One of the ministers and his bodyguard encountered a fast-moving river barring their path. They checked their map and saw that the river split off, and one of the branches narrowed and possessed a bridge. They turned that way and rode on. A short while later, they saw an elderly man in the river. Fearful he would drown, they raced along the shore until, to their amazement, the greybeard walked to the shoreline uninjured. The minister asked the man how he had survived.

Well, said the man, I began practicing a technique that involved not fighting the river's flow when I was a youth. When it rose, so did I, and when it fell, my body followed. Now, I can do it effortlessly without fear.

The minister knew he had found the perfect teacher for the Emperor and offered the man the position.

The man replied by asking the minister a question. I have heard the Emperor has a tortoise over a century old that is tended to and wants for nothing. Do you think the tortoise would prefer its freedom or the palace? The old man walked away before the minister could answer."

"Ha, I get it. The turtle would prefer the outdoors to a stuffy old palace. No matter how gilded the prison, it is still a prison," Octavia said. "Where have you been? You missed the story."

"Nature called," Wanda said. "I brought these if you are up to it?" Wanda held a gleaming metallic plug in one hand and a ball gag in another.

"Covering all bases, I see. Fine. Let's do this."

I watched intently as Octavia subjected herself to Wanda's tender loving care. In went the butt plug, and only after did she fit the gag into place. She didn't want me to miss any moans or whimpers during the installation process. None of the ladies I dated would ever subject themselves to this. Though, on second thought, the detective might be into some light bondage.

"That did the trick; he is hard again," Wanda said. "Brace yourself over here, sweetie."

Octavia grabbed the corner of the counter, walked her feet back, and nodded. I slid into her soaked pussy and thrust slowly. The next time I pushed forward, I swatted her ass so hard that her cheek rippled with a thunderous sound.

"Thank you, sir. May I have another," Wanda giggled. "Hold on; it is about to get interesting."

Wanda touched her watch, and the vibrator feature of the butt plug activated. I gasped while Octavia cried out as she clenched tight and her pussy gripped me. I thrust slowly and closed my eyes. The sensation caused by the toy was a first for me, and I wanted to savor it. Wanda pressed her tits against my back just before a cold, wet feeling struck the back of my neck. Wanda pushed the patch against my skin and whispered in my ear.

"This is where we find out if you are a Windermere or not."

"Or a Hightower or Ravenscroft, I suppose," I replied.

Wanda did not reply; instead, her arms went around my chest, and she leaned backward. I pulled out of Octavia long enough for Wanda to pluck the toy from Octavia's ass and take me in hand. Wanda aimed my erection at her neighbor's ass. Octavia took over once the tip touched her gaping asshole. She walked her feet further back, causing her back to flatten and drive my cock into her depths. She removed the gag and praised me.

"I am in lust," Octavia said. "I never dared to let your dad sodomize me. Now here I am with your prick balls deep in my ass."

"Always the drama queen," Wanda laughed. "Go on, Colton, time to break the loose-lipped bitch. If you destroy her ass, I have a reward for you."

I pulled back and slammed into Octavia; her cry sounded so loud in the kitchen. I hammered her hard from the beginning.

"Motherfucker!" Octavia cursed as her head dropped and shoved her hips backward. "I haven't felt like this in years."

"Someone broke you long before I entered the picture," I stated, and her body language screamed that Octavia was vulnerable yet cock hungry. "Every time I thrust into you, your ass cheeks jiggle like jelly. I love it.

"More cushion for the pushin'," Wanda moaned. "How do you feel?"

I laughed as I picked up the pace. "Seriously, I buried my cock in the ass of my mom's best friend, and you ask how I am doing. Jeez, Wanda, ask me when I have you impaled on my cock."

I snatched Octavia off her feet and held her aloft so Wanda could watch and see where my dick penetrated her friend. Wanda knelt and lapped at Octavia's pussy and teased her clit. Octavia's cries drowned out the sound of the front door opening. I caught movement in the corner of my eye as Beverly, Octavia's nineteen-year-old daughter, walked into the kitchen.

"Mom? Why is that guy have his thing in your butt?"

"Don't look, sweetie," Octavia urged.

"How can you do something like that?" Beverly asked.

"Your daddy doesn't touch me anymore."

"No, how in the hell did something that thick fit in your ass?"

I laughed so hard that I nearly dropped Octavia. Wanda reminded me of my obligation, so I adjusted my grip on the lovely Octavia and began thrusting again.

"Can you quit fucking my mother for a minute?" Beverly asked.

"Hush, your mommy, is being punished for being a bad girl," Octavia moaned.

"What does it feel like?" Beverly switched angles and watched us intently. She bit the corner of her lower lip and squirmed.

"First live sex show?" Wanda asked as she moved behind Beverly.

"Is he the last? Mom told me all about his bloodline," Beverly said, and Wanda swatted the teen's ass. "Sorry, I thought he knew."

"He is stretching me out," Octavia howled as I neared completion. "His cock is getting thicker. We are going to come together."

The rest was incoherent as pulses of hot cum filled her rectum, robbing Octavia of speech and rational thought. I lowered her to the floor, pulled out, and headed for the guest bathroom. I took a quick shower, long enough to wash my cock and rid myself of the overpowering scent Octavia had put off. I reached back to remove the patch on my neck. The thing was dry, so my skin must have absorbed whatever gel had been on the pad.

"Windermere, Ravenscroft, and Hightower all blended into one. What was so damn important that Wanda gets angry at Octavia and Beverly?"

I had the sense that no one would explain it anytime soon. I gave up on trying until someone chose to tell me, fuck it. I dried off, wrapped the towel around my waist, and brushed my hair. I caught Beverly's reflection as she moved to stand next to me.

"You must be so fucking proud," Beverly said, clearly bitter or jealous. "How could you?"

"Well, you begin with a butt plug, lube, and tons of patience."

"She's so old," Beverly said her face souring. "Why settle on my mom?"

"Your mother deepthroated me and planted a ring of lipstick around the base of my dick. Can you do that?"