Heather and Bryan's New Life Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers

"How was he?" Alexus asked, almost jumping up in bed.

"Fine," Heather sighed. "Although we fucked for a while and once he climaxed, he fell right asleep."

"Oh, that," Barbara giggled. "I might have had something to do with that. In order to wear him out so that he wouldn't notice our switch, I got him pretty revved up and we had a hot fuck about an hour before he crashed. He's had two really hot lays today, that usually takes it out of him."

"Darn," Heather sighed. "He was good, but not as good as ... anyway, I would have liked more sex."

"Since when is that ever a problem?" Alexus laughed and opened her arms wide for her niece. "Two horny ladies here, no waiting."

"Let's hear it for family," Heather grinned and spread her legs wide. She wondered what her aunt would think of the surprise that she had saved for her and for Babs. She was certain that Alexus would be thrilled.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,743 Followers
12