Hello Mr. Robinson Pt. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh my god it's in," she cried. "I have the head of your cock in my ass!"

"Tell me when you're ready," I said as I waited for her to recover.

"Give it to me... I want it all," she growled chewing her lip lewdly. "Fuck my ass... make me cum..."

I pushed slowly and her eyes went wider than ever. Zoe watched as my cock disappeared inside of her. Her breathing became harsher but she was okay or so she told me. I filled her up and stopped. There were tears sliding down her cheeks again. I was about to apologize when she smiled and told me how good it felt. Her eyes never left my cock as I began moving in and out of her.

"I thought your pussy was tight," I moaned.

"Oh god, I never dreamt I'd have a huge dick up my ass so soon, thank you. Feels so damn good... the pain and pleasure are blending. I can't really describe it. Fuck me harder... faster... like you did my pussy!"

Soon I was hammering away and she was cursing and giggling. I felt my climax building. It was much quicker this time. I warned Zoe but she was lost in her own pleasure or pain. I grabbed her by her ankles and pounded her ass as hard and fast as I could. She cried out the moment the first spurts of my cum hit the walls of her ass. We came at the same time and I almost fainted from the rush of release. I let go of her ankles and pulled her close. She clung to me and kept thanking me over and over again. I was about to pull out when she shook her head and begged me to wait just a little longer. What a strange and wonderful young woman she was.

"My ass is going to hurt tomorrow," she said laughing. "Thank you Greg."

"You really are unique. Any man alive would have given anything for tonight and you are thanking me."

"What can I say I am a freak? I have been having wet dreams about kinky shit like this for a while now. I never dreamed it would be someone as amazing as you. I was afraid I was going to have to settle for one of the grunts that patrols this place. They are nice enough I suppose but they aren't you. You are a freaking legend! You solved Blink and made Ares even possible. I know Nick has all the money and all but without you well I wouldn't even have this job."

"I was just lucky," I said but she dismissed it immediately. "If I can solve Ares then I will feel like a hero."

"Promise me something," Zoe purred in my ear. "When you solve it you will come back and batter my ass into submission again."

"Wow, talk about incentive," I said and she blushed. "If I manage to figure it out I will come here just to fuck you mercilessly for as long as you can take it. What do you say?"

"I say... take the damn armor and get to work. I want to feel you inside of me soon..."

The last two words she whispered so softly I almost didn't hear them. We cleaned up and set the lab to rights. Zoe flushed the fluids from the tank and with my help dried off and stored the armor in a special suitcase built just for transporting it. I rolled the suitcase out of the hidden lab and into the main part of the complex. I must have had that shit eating grin on my face because all the techs and security people just smiled back. I took the elevator up to the operations level and headed for my room. I wasn't surprised to see Rhea waiting for me on my bed. It was her go to spot when we were separated. I left the suitcase near the center of the room and approached the bed. She sniffed the air and frowned.

"You've been busy," she said smiling despite her annoyance at me. "I have to admit. If you were the last man on earth you'd bump into any and all available women." She sat up and stared at the gleaming metallic case. "What..." she stammered pointing at it. "What is in that case?"

"I believe it belongs to you." I said as Rhea began crying and blubbering.

"I love you, you know that don't you," she said wiping away the tears.

"I've known that for a long time now. I love you too." I replied as she got to her feet.

"If I open this here," she said through clenched teeth. "I will kill everyone in sight." Her words took me by surprise. "Keep it away from me until I tell you. I don't want to see you dead at my hands."