Helping Sis Out Ch. 02

Story Info
Jesse & Anya give Paul an evening he won't soon forget.
1.5k words
4.58
123.2k
45

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/29/2022
Created 07/04/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Paul just stood there and watched Anya and Jesse. His mind was numb, but he had never been so happy in his life. Both of them were his. Both these stunning blondes were his to fuck, his to make love with, his to possess forever. Men dreamed of moments like this, but this was Paul's reality.

Anya walked to the bedroom, hips swaying sensuously, provocatively as Jesse dimmed the lights in the house and put on some sexy music. He turned around and looked at his fiance. She was nearly naked as well, only the pantyhose and stilettos remained. His teasing lover hadn't bothered to put on panties either -- not only that, she'd followed her sister's lead and shaved her pussy bare. Paul began to salivate over the joys that were to come.

The girls stood at the doorway of the bedroom, wrapped in an erotic embrace. Jesse's slim, tapered hands were massaging her beautiful sister's rounded tits. Anya's fingers were deeply in Jesse's heated cunt, stroking the lips and clit. Jesse's soft little mewls of pleasure aroused both Anya and Paul. He ached to run over and join them, but he knew waiting would be to his benefit.

Both women moved towards Paul and brought him into their embrace. Tongues mingled together and they began to undress him, deftly, swiftly. Anya's hand whipped his belt off while Jesse got down on her knees and took his throbbing cock deeply into her soft, buttery lips. She sucked feverishly while her sister's hands roamed Paul's chest and arms.

Both girls were ecstatic that they wouldn't have to split up. Paul wasn't the first man they'd sprung their secret on, but he was the first one that was cool with it. They couldn't wait to get his ass in bed and show him what his future was going to be like!

"Uh-uh, don't want our baby to cum too soon, do we Anya hun?" Jesse cooed, a soft laugh escaping her lips. She got up from her cocksucking chores and shared the taste of their man with her sexy sibling. Anya and Jesse made quite the show out of their shared kiss.

The bedroom in which he had fucked both Jesse and Anya was lit softly, the light overhead dimmed. "You know, we both sleep in here," Anya said and his cock lurched a little bit more. Jesse added to her sister's comment. "It's a very big bed darling - big enough for three!"

Impishly, Jesse pushed her sister and fiance down on the bed and they fell in an erotic tumble. Jesse moved to join them and the three shared another passionate embrace.

Anya moved on top of her man and straddled him, letting her bare pussy slide over his tongue. He knew what Anya liked and began eating her with relish as he saw Jesse reach from behind and fondle and caress her sister's soft breasts. Little coos of pleasure escaped Anya's soft lips as her sister-lover played with her tits, her nipples stiffening into small pegs.

Paul continued to eat Anya, trying to keep an eye on the play that was going on.

"I love you Anya. I love you Paul."

"I love you Jesse. I love you Paul."

Paul couldn't talk, his mouth was still buried in Anya's pussy, but the girls both knew he loved them.

Jesse moved away from her sister with a parting kiss and began to lick up Paul's thighs, towards his cock. She looked at him with those stunning blue eyes of hers and took his cock in one sexy gulp, licking up and down his rock-hard dick. "Getting it ready for my sis!" she cooed. Paul babbled something incoherent, Anya merely giggled as he continued to suck on her cunt.

Anya was biting hard on her lip, trying not to draw blood as Paul continued his erotic ministrations on her pussy. He was almost as good at sucking pussy as Jesse. They'd made a good choice.

"Okay baby, time to move!" Jesse cried out as Anya removed herself from their man's sucking lips. She wiggled her cute little ass at him, legs still sexy in the stockings, hair slightly askew, and settled on the cock her sister had been sucking minutes before. She settled down on it and a loud "Aaaahhhhh" escaped her lips.

Anya began to move on Paul's dick the way she knew he liked, rolling her ass back and forth, squeezing it tightly within her cuntal walls. At the same time, she watched as Jesse moved into position for some of her soon-to-be brother-in-law's marvelous cuntlapping. "Ooohhh, yes, my darling, that's itttttt!!" Jesse squealed. Anya leaned forward and she and Jesse shared passionate kisses as Paul concentrated on pleasuring both of his women.

Paul assaulted Anya's pussy with his cock, pummeling her unmercifully as he continued to love Jesse's now-naked pussy. He kinda missed the little blonde patch, but her taste was as sweet as ever. This was his fiance's favorite, being eaten. He tongued and stabbed at her tiny little pussy the way she liked, her pussy grinding on his lips. They were almost numb, but he didn't care, he wanted his Jesse to be happy.

Anya screamed out suddenly as she orgasmed, a few minutes later, Paul felt Jesse do the same. The two of them dismounted him and lay together on the bed, spooning and caressing each other.

"I need a drink!" he said and both of his girls nodded.

Paul staggered into the kitchen and poured himself a Pepsi, downing it quickly. Two women! Two hot blondes! In love with each other! Sisters! And both his! It was too good to be true. He went back to the bedroom.

What he saw when he returned had him spellbound. Anya was wearing a large strap-on dildo and was proceeding to fuck the hell out of Jesse, who was moaning unlike he'd ever heard her before.

"Fuck my Anya darling, ohh, fuck me you little bitch, oh, that's it, that's how I like it, now fuck me!" Jesse demanded of her sister.

"Fuck you hard Jesse?"

"Yes, hard baby, you know I want it hard, fuck me, let him see what sluts he's getting!" Both girls grinned the most decadently evil grins he'd ever seen.

Paul walked over to the bed and kissed Anya, then Jesse. "What can I do next?" he asked them.

"Oil up your cock and bugger me!" Jesse cried out.

"What?" He'd fucked Anya's ass a few times, she liked it kinky, but this was unlike his sweet Jesse.

"You heard me, you bastard! Get that hard dick of yours oiled up and fuck my ass!" Jesse hissed out loud. "Anya, there's baby oil in the nightstand." Her sister nodded, oiling up Paul's growing member.

Once properly greased up, Anya resumed fucking her sister with the fake cock, and Paul fucked Jesse's ass with his hard dick. He could feel the membrane between her ass and pussy, feel the sensations of her body rippling around the two cocks as they rammed deep within her holes. He never imagined Jesse could be like this!

"Fuck, yes, that's it, I'm cumminggggg!" Jesse screamed out as her orgasm overtook her. She crumpled to the bed as her lover's pulled out of her body. She smiled at both of them.

"Look Anya, the big-cocked bastard still hasn't cum!" she said with mock indignation. Paul grinned at her.

Anya reached around and kissed Paul hard on the lips. Fiercely, she pulled him to her, she spread her legs and slammed herself down, hard, on his aching cock. With the ferocity of a lioness, she began to pound herself against Paul, while her sister watched, lazily stroking her pussy and clit. Stroke for stroke, Paul matched Anya, wanting her to cum first, wanting to let them know he was in control.

Her nails dug into his shoulders as she rode him. Arching and thrusting, she took every inch of Paul's dick into her horny cunt. At last, unable to stand anymore, she came, gushing her juices all over his cock.

Paul pulled out of her pussy and waved his still-hard dick in front of his two lovelies. "You two know what I want!" he grinned at them. They both nodded and took his cock between them, alternating sucking on his cock and balls. He came a few minutes later, both girls sharing his cream and swallowing it down.

They rested, each girl nestled in the crook of his arms. "You two are amazing!" he smiled at them both, kissing them both. "Is it always going to be like that?"

Both girls nodded, Anya added "You haven't even met our friend Mia yet."

They were ready for more fun a few hours later, the girls arousing his passion by putting on the hottest lesbian show he'd ever witnessed. This was right, he knew. They loved him, they loved each other. They weren't jealous or possessive, they shared equally. Rules be damned, they were his for keeps!

Paul smiled as he wondered how he was going to afford another ticket for the honeymoon.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers