Her Brother's Servant Ch. 04

Story Info
Ida and Patrice begin - settling in.
2.3k words
4.49
29.7k
6

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/31/2022
Created 12/24/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,744 Followers

The day before Patrice was to arrive, Ida could barely sleep. She went about her chores in a numb manner and was chided a few times by Angelique, albeit in a gentle manner. She wanted her brother and her daughter to get along well, she wanted them to like each other, because Scott had already proven to be so generous.

She needn't have worried. Patrice was greeted very warmly by her Uncle Scott, who gave her a big hug and a kiss on the cheek.

Patrice was sure she felt a giant boner in her uncle's pants, but that was okay. He was a very handsome man and he was giving them a chance to get back on their feet again. Being around all this hot female flesh was going to keep Patrice's libido stimulated nicely. Patrice would miss Katelyn and Jessica, but she knew they'd keep in touch and looking at all the hot women here, Patrice was fairly positive she could get a little action going. From the way Angelique and Diana had been so touchy-feely when she had first arrived, she was sure of it.

Patrice took her mother's advice and listened carefully to Uncle Scott explaining the rules. She wasn't too worried about the rule about dating, she wasn't seeing anyone at the moment anyway. Looking again at her Uncle Scott, she thought that if he wasn't her Uncle, she might have tried to entice him into her bed. He had a firm, strong jaw and piercing eyes, yet there was something about him that suggested he had a playful side. He certainly had an eye for the ladies, even his Personal Assistant, the gorgeous Angelique, dressed a bit naughty. Patrice had worn a clingy top and short black skirt with heels and was fairly certain Scott was checking her out. "Oh well, what's it going to hurt?" Patrice thought to herself.

Upstairs, Ida was still shaking. Diana and Angelique had managed to calm her down considerably, one way was by giving her a few stiff drinks. Ida was a bit giggly now, so Angelique decided it might be time to take the next step.

"Diana love, what do you think of Master Scott's sister? Isn't she lovely?" Angelique smiled, stroking Ida's cheek. Ida felt herself flush, but she did like the way Angelique was touching her -- it felt nice.

Diana took Ida's hand and stroked it. "You're beautiful Ida, so is your daughter. Your family are all beautiful people, so is the Mistress and Master Scott's daughters. He likes to surround himself with beautiful women and it's nice to have you and Patrice with us now."

"I think Diana likes you," Angelique teased.

"I do, very much," Diana smiled. "You're the kind of woman I like Patrice -- although ..." Diana giggled.

"Although ...?"

"I think what Diana is trying to say, Ida, is that she likes most types of women. Diana can be a bit of alezzie slut, can't you Diana?" Angelique said in a stern tone.

"Yes Angel, I certainly can," Diana said with a warm chuckle.

"My goodness -- things certainly are odd around here," Ida said, feeling a bit light-headed.

"You'll get used to it, just like you did with me the other day," Angelique said, still stroking Ida's cheek.

"I wish I could have been there to see that," Diana said with a throaty tone.

"You told her?" Ida said, shocked.

Angelique nodded. "There are few secrets in this home, although we keep them INSIDE these walls. Diana and I have shared a bed on many occasions. She told me that she thought you were gorgeous, but I got to you first," Angelique smiled.

"Can I be your second?" Diana asked, squeezing Ida's hand.

Ida turned to Diana, who was wearing a very warm smile. She certainly noticed how attractive Diana was, exotic and alluring. Had Ida been totally sober, she likely would have fought, but she was feeling warm, relaxed and a bit horny. The two sexy women were arousing her and why the fuck not? Ida needed some more sex, it had been fun with Angelique, it might be fun with Diana as well.

"I think that sounds like a lot of fun," Ida grinned warmly. She began to unbutton her blouse, startling both Diana and Angelique with how eager she was. Diana was almost smacking her lips, Angelique knew how anxious Diana was to party with the sexy black woman.

Diana leaned forward and pressed her lips against Ida's. She prided herself on being a good kisser and had refined her skills with the women in this house, including Angelique. Master Scott loved her kisses and her oral skills, Diana was going to make sure that Ida left their romp very satisfied. Ida's clothes were being removed by Angelique, who was getting in her little kisses as well.

Ida turned to Angelique and was met by a long, snaky tongue. "Aren't you going to leave?" Ida asked, still feeling a bit groggy from the alcohol.

"Oh, no. I want to make sure everything goes well between you two and I love watching Diana with the new girls. She always makes it so special for them and it's always so sexy. You two bitches are hot and I can't wait to see you having hot lezzie sex," Angelique said, removing her clothing to reveal the lacy lingerie she'd put on earlier that day in anticipation of this event.

Diana made sure not to neglect Angelique, she knew that Master Scott held her in the highest esteem, but Ida was one of the most tempting morsels that had walked through these doors in years and she loved Ida's big tits. She handled them gently now as Ida lifted her hips to allow Angelique to remove her skirt. Diana moved between Ida's long legs and began to eat her pussy while Angelique busied herself by sucking Ida's tits and having fun on the top half of the woman's body.

Patrice walked upstairs to the room she had been assigned by her Uncle Scott. This home was magnificent and she was certain she and her mother would be comfortable here. Patrice hoped that at some future time, she'd be welcome to invite her friends to visit -- she doubted her Uncle Scott would mind meeting Jessica or Katelyn and it might be fun to see them fucked by her uncle, knowing they'd both do their damndest to get him in bed.

Patrice was also looking forward to meeting her aunt and cousins for the first time. For a lot of years, it had just been her and Ida against the world, it felt very nice to have family watching her back.

Ida heard some moans coming from down the hall and she recognized the sounds for what they were, the passionate moans of sex. As she was well aware of her uncle's policies regarding men in the house, she knew it had to be two women. Which two? She hoped it might be Diana and another girl, the Asian honey made her hot as hell. She loved Diana's bouncy tits and perfect bubble-butt.

She had only been away from her roomies a few days, but Patrice was already missing them. Patrice was perpetually horny, but with girlfriends like Katelyn and Jessica, it stood to reason. They were all nasty little sluts, not that they were ashamed of it. Patrice loved using her body and making it work for her, it was a gift she had been given and she took full advantage of it.

Silently, as best she could, Patrice moved down the hall, following the sounds. Her nipples were already stiff and her pussy was moist. She saw a light was on in one of the rooms and the door was slightly ajar. Patrice looked in ...

... and was totally shocked to see her mother in the middle of a 3-girl sex sandwich. Diana was in between her legs, eating cunt with fervent abandon and Angelique was cradling Ida's lush black body in her arms and playing with her tits, kissing Ida with heated passion.

"Oh-my-fucking-GOD, this is incredible," Patrice thought as she watched the women at play. "Mom's into chicks too, I had no fuckingidea! This isn't her first time either, she's not putting up any fight and she's really kissing Angelique back. Oh man, I shouldn't be watching this, but it's too damned hot not to!"

The two women in the room now had Ida fully on the bed. Diana cocked her head at Angelique, who nodded. They moved Ida about so that she was now between Diana's legs.

"Eat me, you black whore," Diana snarled, her tone changing. "You can earn your way around here with that tongue of yours, you may be Master Scott's sister, but you're also going to be a lezzie slut for us, aren't you?"

Ida whimpered and cried out as Angelique's hands came down hard on her ass.

"You were asked a question slut, are you going to perform for us?" Angelique said, adding to the heat of their game.

"Y-Yes," Ida whimpered and parted Diana's long, golden legs. There was no turning back and Ida knew it. She moved in between Diana's legs and began eating her cunt, parting the labia with her fingers and doing her best to make the woman cum. Angelique was now behind Ida, drilling her fingers in and out of Ida's pussy in a savage effort to stimulate her pussy.

Patrice couldn't believe how thrilling this all was -- it was her own mother, but FUCK, Ida was so goddamned sexy when she was having sex. Her father was a fucking asshole, how could anyone give up a piece of ass as hot as Ida?

Patrice was sure for a second that Diana had spotted her, but as they didn't stop their lovemaking, she kept watching and stroking her now-soaked pussy while fondling her tits through her bra. If Diana or Angelique had come to the door and pulled her in, she'd have gone ... willingly.

To her astonishment, that's exactly what occurred. Angelique jumped up from the bed and opened the door quickly, Ida was too busy eating pussy to notice. Angelique put a finger to Patrice's lips and instructed her not to say anything.

"Would you like to join us?" Angelique whispered as Ida continued to eat Diana out. She hadn't turned her head and was unaware of her daughter's presence in the bedroom.

"Would I have to ...?"

Angelique nodded. "Yes. If you come to party, you party with ALL of us, that's the way it goes. But, be honest with yourself ... you really WANT to, don't you, my naughty young darling?"

Patrice looked over at her mother, dark body shining in the bedroom lamps, furiously eating cunt. She nodded to Angelique who hugged her tight.

"Diana love, we're going to have some more fun, all right?" Angelique smiled. "Ida, we're going to blindfold you and do some nasty things to you. You won't know which of us is which, but just lie back and enjoy. You're such a responsive bitch, I promise you, you'll have fun."

"I trust you," Ida said, although a slight tremor crept into her voice.

Diana already had Ida's eyes covered, she joined Angelique and kissed Patrice warmly. "I was hoping to play with you," Patrice whispered into Diana's ear. "One of my roommates at school is Asian, I think Asian chicks are hot." Patrice purred.

"I think of myself as afuck-slut," Diana smiled, enjoying the feeling of the younger black girl's body against her own. "I was very inhibited until I came to live here, but not anymore."

"Just what IS the deal with this place?" Patrice sighed as Angelique's tongue danced across one nipple while Diana sucked the other.

"Oh baby, YOU'LL find out," Diana said as they led Patrice to the bed where Ida waited, moist and eager for the debauchery to continue. Patrice was thrilled that her mother had no idea what was going to happen next, they were going to cross a boundary, and Patrice could smell the heady aroma of her mother's aroused cunt. Encouraged by Diana and Angelique, she went for it and found her mother had one of the tastiest pussies she'd ever consumed. Her tongue drilled in deeper, seeking more and her hands moved all over her mother's body. Patrice knew Ida would have freaked if she'd known what was really going on, but Patrice wouldn't have stopped if the flames of hell were at her back. She continued to lick, lick, lick at Ida's pussy, enjoying the tangy flavor of Ida's cunt juices, all the while watching Diana play with Ida's round boobs and enjoying Angelique's tongue in her own cunt and ass.

Patrice thought this was the most insane, perverted and fun thing she had ever done, but she was also sensible enough to know that Ida was on the verge of climax and she wasn't far behind. She motioned to Angelique to come and finish the job while Diana came and ate Patrice to a noisy, screeching climax. Then she tip-toed out of the room, winking at Diana as she removed Ida's blindfold. Angelique made her cum mere seconds later.

"That -- that was a lot more fun than I thought it would be," Ida panted as she came down from her orgasm. "Although I am surprised at you, you're a lot more vocal than I thought you'd be," Ida said as Diana hugged her.

"Oh yes, I'm just full of surprises," Diana giggled, unable to get Patrice's supple young body out of her mind. Things were coming together nicely and she thought perhaps, if Angelique gave permission, she might pay Patrice a little visit after everyone had gone to bed. Unless Master Scott needed her, of course, but he would likely either be busy with Angelique or one of the other servants. Angelique would fend for herself, she was beloved by the other girls in the house and should Master Scott not require her this night, Diana knew her friend-lover would likely visit Ida again.

Ida still had many sexual tricks to learn and Angelique was the mostpatient of teachers.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,744 Followers