High School Yearbook Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Bryan continued to work on Bree's foot Andrea started to fell like an intruder, a third wheel on someone else's date. She considered leaving, but knew she wouldn't. Heart and pulse racing, she couldn't tear herself away.

Bryan lowered Bree's left foot to his chest and returned to the right,

"Oh baby, you don't need to do that."

"Does it feel good Mommy?"

"Oh yes baby, you make Mommy feel so good."

"That's what I want, to make you feel good. I'll keep working your feet," and directing his voice to the room said, "unless we're distracting you guys. We're not too noisy, are we?"

Andrea, distracted as hell, said, "No, I'm fine."

Edward, eyes glued to the television, said nothing and Bree, her voice sharp and reprimanding, said, "Edward, Bryan asked you a question, answer him."

"Sorry, watching the movie, what is it son?'

"I want to make sure Bree and I aren't disturbing you with the foot massage."

"No son, not at all. I'm looking to you to take care of Bree."

"Will do Dad."

On his second visit to Bree's right foot Bryan's fingers dug deeper, probing previously unaccesible layers of muscle. Eyes closed, breathing flattening out, Bree's body melted, molding to the contours of the couch.

Andrea wondered, was she overreacting? Who doesn't want a foot massage. Bryan had been at this over an hour. Hell, the couple of times that Todd rubbed her feet he'd whipped his dick out after two minutes, claiming his Herculean effort entitled him to an immediate blow job.

What would feel like to have Bryan work her feet?

Shit, what was she thinking, this was her stepbrother the dork.

Andrea turned to the screen, determined to focus on the movie. While she'd missed much of it, she's started to catch up when Bree let out a long contented sigh. Andrea's eyes flitted in her direction and saw that Bree, to give Bryan a better angle as he now worked her left foot, had rolled onto her side, partially dislodging the blanket.

Whatever her mother was wearing under the blanket, it wasn't much.

Unable to resist, Andrea kept glancing at her mother, trying to figure it out what she was wearing, but she couldn't be sure. The areas of exposed skin were small and the flickering light from the television minimal.

When Bryan finished Bree's left foot, lowering it to his chest, Bree said, "Thank you Bryan, that was wonderful. Now come here and keep Mommy warm," and pulled aside her blanket, patting the spot directly beside her.

And while it took but a second, Andrea saw it. Her mother was wearing a light pink camisole, the outline of her hard nipples plainly visible, and black silk panties. Nothing else.

Bryan settled in behind Bree, who leaning against his side and squiggled. The two bodies merged and Bree turned, kissed his cheek, and whispered something in his ear. A sly smile formed on his face and Bryan wrapped his arms around Bree's chest. Bree lay her hand on Bryan's leg above his knee and fingers bent, ran her nails up and down, gliding on the sensitive skin of his thigh. With a soft murmur of pleasure Bryan placed his hand on his stepmother's flat stomach.

Andrea wondered. Was that hand on or under the camisole.

Hopelessly aroused Andrea turned her lower body away from the couple and pressed her middle and ring fingers to her sex through her jeans, swallowing her moans.

The film came to a close.

Edward said, "I guess we'll never know if Malcolm and Marie make it. Thank you son, Family Movie Night was a great idea. We'll have to do it again soon."

Bree said, "I'm glad you liked it dear. Your son is wonderful, isn't he? Now why don't you go grab your shower, there are some things Bryan and I need to discuss."

Watching her stepfather leave, part of Andrea wanted to stay, to see if she could out wait Bryan and Bree, she if see could get them to reveal how little her mother was wearing. But she was also turned-on, as turned-on as she could remember. She headed upstairs to masturbate.

* * * * *

Having showered, looking in the bathroom mirror, Bree applied a light touch of lipstick, a shade that complemented her short red hair and nails. The white tee-shirt she wore was simple, sexy, and among Bryan's favorites, covering her bright red bush, but barely. Every step she took provided a glimpse of it and when she leaned forward her ass would be on full display. Scanning her body her eyes came to rest on her round "B" breasts. Her hard nipples and the rosy red areolas were evident in the fabric and if you were vulgar, if you stared, you could make out the outline of those areolas.

She loved it when he stared.

Bree was an addict, had been since their first frenzied fuck. She couldn't explain it. At first she hadn't liked Bryan, but that had been her fault. What, after all, was wrong with him? That he was smart, that he wasn't interested in the latest fashion, that he was bored by the Celebrity-of-the-Day? That he wasn't happy when Bree and Andrea moved in and disrupted his life?

He wasn't her type, except he was, she just hadn't known it. During her twenties her type had been the cutest (if not the smartest) guy or gal she could find who loved to play on the wild side. In her thirties she'd thought Edward, Bryan's father, was her type. Nice-looking, good job, faithful, he catered to her, let her do most anything she wanted. Her friends said she had him tied around her finger and if that wasn't exactly right, it wasn't exactly wrong either.

Then they'd fucked and what had been a good life with the father had become a perfect, well almost perfect, life with the son. She knew she wasn't supposed to like this new life. She was a successful career woman, a feminist, and there was no pretense of equality here. Bryan was in charge, she'd do anything he asked, but he didn't ask much. He treated her as his equal, was supportive of her career and never, like other men she'd known, try to dictate the details of her life under the pretense of helping her out. He didn't tell her how to run her business, what to eat or drink, who should be her friends.

And the sex. The sex was not only out of this world, but Bree discovered in herself a maturity and wisdom she'd never imagined. Neither jealous nor possessive, she was always ready for something new. Bryan had never asked anything of her she hadn't come to love. And then there was Bianca, Bryan's first conquest and Bree's best friend and sweet sweet lover.

As to the almost perfect? Bryan had assured her that Andrea would soon join Bree and Bianca as his lovers and that her Edward, like Bianca's Roy, would accept Bryan as head of the household. It hadn't seemed possible. Andrea loathed her brilliant stepbrother and Edward, a successful capable man, showed no inclination of stepping aside in favor of his son, but Bryan, as always, had been right. That evening she and Bryan had flaunted their affair and it had gone just as she, Bianca, and Bryan had planned: Andrea hadn't been able to keep her eyes off them and Edward treated it as the norm, as if she already belonged to Bryan.

Bree's phone flashed. It was a text from Bryan; Andrea was asleep. Bree flipped off the bathroom light, opened the door. Edward, breathing deep and steady, was comatose. Bree backed out of the room, leaving, as Bryan had instructed, the door open, and headed for the stairs. Bryan was standing at the top, framed by Andrea's open bedroom door.

She was so fucking hot. Neither required foreplay; the entire evening - the flirting, the physical intimacy - had been foreplay. Now they'd fuck while Andrea and Edward slept a few feet away and Bryan had told her she could be as loud and vocal as she wanted. She loved his naughty games.

Her time in the gym evident, Bree moved effortlessly up the stairs, and wrapped her arms around Bryan, pressing him to the wall. Her tongue charged inside his mouth and dueled with his. She slid her hands up his body, dug her fingernails into his arms, held him tight. After frantic minutes of kissing she pulled her tee-shirt's neckline down, exposing a pale-white freckled breast. Bryan ducked his head, licked it with the flat of her tongue, once, twice, a third time, then, closing his mouth on her nipple, sucked as much tit into his mouth as he could manage, held her nipple between his teeth, lashed it with his tongue. Shocks of pleasure coursing through her, Bree arched her back, shoved her tit deeper into her stepson's mouth. His hands on her ass, Bryan picked up Bree and turned 180 degrees.

Her back on the wall, Bryan pressed his body to hers, pinned her in place. They locked mouths: his tongue slid across and behind her lips; their tongues tangled and caressed. Bryan pressed his knee to her thighs, forcing her legs open. With kisses and soft bites he moved down her neck to her collarbone.

Loving the sensation of being dominated, Bree pulled Bryan's shirt off his body, tearing buttons off in the process, reached for his belt, felt his bulge. He was big, not the biggest she'd known, but plenty big and by god he was the best.

Bree worked the latch of his belt free, searched for, found the tab of his zipper, and after two failed attempts - her hands were shaking in need and excitement - yanked it down, curled his fingers on the hem of his shorts, yanked again. With his shorts and boxers around his thighs, Bryan slid his arms up Bree's back and pulled her into him; her breasts flattened on his chest. She ran her hands through his hair and kissed him, a firm hard kiss, then pulling her mouth away spat out the words, "I want you," and fell to her knees, pulling his pants down his legs and over his foot.

His hard pink dick bobbed in the air, bouncing off the side of her face.

Taking hold of his shaft, squeezing, Bree looked up.

"Sloppy and wet or neat and tidy?"

"Improvise."

Loving his smell, taking a deep whiff, Bree said, "Yes sir," and rubbed his cock-head on her face, leaving behind an invisible trail of pre-cum, then wrapped her hand on the shaft and pumped. Smearing a heavy drop of pre-cum on the head with her thumb, she kissed his shaft, below the cockhead, then licked it with the tip of her tongue before swallowing him, sliding her lips up his tool while continuing to lick the head.

"Mmmmmm, yeah..., that's it."

Bree rolled her head, moving him inside her mouth.

"Mmmmmmmmmmnnhhhh..."

Eager to display her skills, Bree sucked until her cheeks were concave, twisted her hand on his shaft, then took him deeper into her mouth until, desperate for breath, she pulled her head off him to fill her lungs with air.

Letting go of the shaft, Bree palmed his balls, sucked one, then the other, into her mouth, forcing them back out through her tightly compressed lips with her tongue. She licked the shaft, root to tip, and again took each of his testicles into her mouth, where she reverently worshiped it with her soft supple tongue.

Releasing his balls, she tilted his dick forward, looked up, and took him into her mouth. Pausing half-way down his shaft, she tilted her head and kept going, made another slight adjustment, and swallowed again until all but an inch of him was stuffed in her mouth.

Making slight choking sound, she looking at him with pleadings eyes, reached for Bryan's hand, placed it on the back of her head. Taking over, Bryan pushed her face down the remaining length of his dick, moved her head back, then did it again. Bree gagged with each thrust: "Gwock. Gwock. Gwock. Gwock. Gwack. GWOCK. GWOCK. GWACK."

Reaching between his legs, Bree probed the opening of his asshole, slipped the tip of her finger inside. Bryan held her head in place and thrust hard into her mouth and throat.

"GWOCK. GWOCK. GWACK GWOCK. GWECK. GWACK GWOCK. GWECK. GWACK."

Knowing she'd reached her limit, Bryan pulled his dick from her mouth. Spittle dripping from swollen numb lips, Bree scrambled to her feet, leaned against the wall, and pushed her body into Bryan. His hard dick nestled in her ass cheeks, Bree squeezed the tight muscles of her derriere.

"You like that stud?"

Pushing his twitching cock against her backside Bryan groaned, "Fuckin' yes."

Reaching between her legs Bree found his dick, tilted it, slid it between her legs. The fat cockhead pressed to her vagina, the shaft on her vulva, she rotated her hips, sliding her warm wet sex on him.

"That's so good, Mommy wants your cock."

Changing her motion, she moved her hips up and down. The inner walls of her vulva splayed open, wrapping themselves on the shaft. Bryan's dick slid up and down her soft wet vulva, his hard thick cockhead crushing her distended clit.

"Oh Bryan, oh fuck, so good, so good, so good."

Bryan felt a passing moment of pity for his classmates. They fucked each other. They knew nothing of the joy of fucking experienced women wholly enthralled to you.

Bree took hold of Bryan's prick and slid it up the crack of her ass. When the head reached her anus, she pushed, lodging his cockhead in her sphincter.

"Remember baby, when you took Mommy Bree's asshole. You made Mommy so happy she saved it for you. You want to fuck her there again?"

Bryan felt her sphincter flex, felt his cock moving past it, but knew that while Bree would gladly take him up the ass, after her recent anal reaming she'd be more than sore. Tempting, but best to give her time to recover.

"Don't worry, I'll plow your hot little ass soon, but tonight I want your cunt."

Lubricating her fingers in the copious flow of her sex, Bree dragged his cock back down the valley of her ass and between her legs. She ground her throbbing clit on his cockhead then, tilting her hips forward, slid her clit on his shaft.

"Uuuuuuuu, nnnuuuummmmmmmm, oh god Bryan, uuunnnnhhhhhhhhhhhh uuuuuuu,nnnuuuummmmmmmm, oh god, oh god, oh god."

Her burning clit was getting bigger and bigger. She needed him to fuck her. Moving his cockhead to the mouth of her vagina Bree jerked down, impaling herself on him.

At first neither moved. Bree was lost in the thick hard pulsating pole crammed inside her most sensitive place, Bryan in the warm wet tight cunt wrapped on his dick.

Then Bree squeezed down on him.

"Ennnnyyyyyyyyyyyyah.

"Is this what you want, my cunt on your perfect cock?"

Bryan moved his hands under Bree's tee-shirt, squeezed her breasts, swiped her nipples with the side of his thumbs, pressed his thumbs into her breasts, moved them in circles.

He was not gentle, but she did not want gentle.

"That's so good baby, Mommy loves the way you fuck her. Mommy loves your big dick."

Rotating her hips, Bree moved his cock around inside herself. Bryan matched her movement, increasing the friction and pressure of their bodies on each other and pushed, driving his prick deeper inside her and forcing her onto her toes. With the full weight of her body pressed to his hips, his cock slipped even deeper inside.

Her arms flat on the wall, Bree clamped down, squeezing her stepson's dick, jacking him with her strong pussy. Bree was grateful for the hours she and Bianca spent in the gym and for the floor exercises that strengthened her kegels, allowing her to squeeze her cunt on her stepson's dick with this kind of force. In the future she'd work harder, turn herself into a perfect fuck-toy.

Bryan began thrusting, his hips banging against Bree's ass. His breathing deepened, a sheen of sweat formed on his neck.

"Oh my darling, oh my sweet baby boy. I love the way you fuck me."

Riding the crest of an evening of sexual tension Bryan and Bree fucked, animal fucked, hard fast deep. Bree, bracing her hands on the wall, bucked her hips, thrashing her pussy on Bryan's cock. Behind her Bryan, one hand curled around her body, twisting and pulling a nipple, the other on her hip, directed her movements. Wanting to plant the noise deep in Andreas's subconscious, Bryan delivered one, then another, loud sharp smack to Bree's ass.

"Oh yes baby, spank Mommy's naughty butt."

They fucked and fucked until, feeling the pressure build, fearing if she didn't come soon she'd explode, Bree jerked her hips hard on Bryan's cock.

'FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME, FUCK ME."

Bryan jammed into her; his cock pulsated. Bree clenched her cunt, muttered an incoherent, "Give it to me!," and with a hard, "Uuunnnnhhhh," exploding from his solar plexus, Bryan came, spraying his thick hot cum into her pussy.

With that Bree came. Her pussy spasmed, her body shook, she jibbered nonsense syllable after nonsense syllable and then, before her first orgasm ended she was coming again as another orgasm ripped through her convulsing body.

"Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck, fuckity fuck."

She wasn't sure how long it had been, but her mind was peeking out from the sweet gentle fog that enveloped her whenever they made love. She was leaning against the wall, breathing heavy. Her skin was damp; Bryan's strong gentle hand rested on her hip.

"You okay?"

"More than okay, fucking amazing my darling."

Running his hands up her body, his fingers coming together between her breasts, Bryan pulled her towards him. Unable to offer resistance, she found herself standing, her back pressed to his chest. Bryan kissed her ear and she turned her head. Their mouths came together in a long languid kiss. Bryan's cock, so recently iron, slid from her body. She registered her protest with a soft moan into his mouth.

As the kiss ended she turned to face him, draped her arms around his neck. "I'm so happy you and Bianca invited me to play, but I'm pooped. I could use a big glass of ice water. Care to join me?"

He slipped his hands into hers and closing Andrea's door they headed downstairs.

* * * *

Emptying the last two bottles of water left in the refrigerator into plastic ice tea glasses half filled with ice, Bree made a mental note - add water to the shopping list. She handed Bryan one, kissed his lips, and the lovers pulled chairs from under the breakfast table, turned them to face each other.

Opening her sex for inspection, Bree, rested her foot on the front edge of Bryan's chair between his legs.

"Would you like me to shave it?"

"No, I love that bright red bush, it matches your hair."

"Trim it then? You have Bianca trim hers."

"I do. I like her pussy one way, meticulously manicured, and yours a different way, wild untamed. Maybe some day I'll change my mind."

"I guess that's an advantages of multiple lovers."

"One of many."

She tilted her foot, still slick with oil from the foot rub, and touched Bryan's cockhead with her big toe, moved it up and down the underside of his shaft, working his Corpus Spongiosum and frenulum.

Bryan closed his eyes. His dick, filling with blood, stiffened.

Was he ready for another round?

Bree's right foot joined her left. Pushing on the inside of Bryan's legs, spreading them, she curved the soles of her feet , holding his dick between them. With an up and down motion she began working his staff.

Bree and Bryan had one more fuck in them.

* * * * *

Andrea woke, checked her phone. The alarm would go off in two minutes. She hit the snooze button and closed her eyes, but for the first time in memory found she wasn't sleepy. In fact, she felt hyper-alert.

Her thoughts were on last night.

How had she missed it? Her ridiculous conviction that her stepbrother was a nerd had blinded her to what was happening around her: the way her mother talked about Bryan, looked at him, touched him; the way she solicited his opinion and sought his approval. And most of all the way they came back from their multi-hour "errands" or from visits to Bianca Richards. Shopping never left one with that kind of glow or that kind of smile.

Oh shit, Bianca Richards? Over the past months her mother and Ms. Richards had developed a friendship closer and more intimate than any she'd remembered. And Bianca Richards adored her stepbrother. Like every other kid at school Andrea had been unable to make sense of it, but now it was clear. Bryan, Bianca, and Bree were a throuple. Her stepbrother was not the school's biggest nerd, he was the school's biggest stud.