Hillary's Home-Cumming

Story Info
Sexy Hillary moves back home with Daddy, sis, and friends.
3.2k words
4.32
45.8k
17
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers

Her sequined, low-cut blue and silver top was in a puddle on the floor. Beside it rested the skimpy pink mini-skirt she had worn when they had all gone out dancing a few hours ago. Her tiny, matching pink thong was still on, but not for much longer. Her tits were bared and jiggling. Tammy couldn't say much as her mouth was filled with cock. She still found it hard to believe that a man Joel's age could be so well-endowed and so virile. She had been sucking his wonderful cock for fifteen minutes and he hadn't cum yet and he didn't even seem close. Not only that, he had been playing with her body to get her all heated up first and that didn't seem to slow him down. Her friends had been right -- older guys were the bomb!

At 25, Tammy LaShay could have any guy she wanted, but she didn't want just any guy. She was tired of the dating scene and guys hitting on her all the time with just one thing in mind. Tammy was a naughty girl who liked sex as much as anyone, but she wanted some finesse. Someone with a bit of style, a man who knew the meaning of debonair and could spell it. She wanted a man who would talk to her and not at hertits. Joel was exactly the kind of guy she had been searching for. Part of her balked at going out with him at first, but she didn't listen to that part of herself. She'd had a crush on the handsome newscaster for years and every time he spoke to her, she got butterflies in her stomach. A date with Joel had been a long-held dream, she just wasn't sure if she could go through with it. Now she was very glad she had done so.

She loved the cock she was sucking and the man himself was pretty nice too. He hadn't skimped on a thing the entire evening. Her friend Hillary had told her that Joel was generous and treated women with kindness and respect. Hillary was going to get a big thank you for this one.

She removed her lips from the thick cock. "Ready to fuck the hell out of me, Mr. Fisher?" She asked him.

"I think under the circumstances, you can call me Joel," he chuckled. "I've been ready all night, you gorgeous thing. Did you wear that skimpy little outfit just for me?"

"Uh-huh," she nodded. "Glad to see that it worked."

At that moment, Hillary walked in the door with a tray laden with a carafe of coffee and some small pastries. "Oh, Daddy's always been a sucker for a girl in next-to nothing," she smiled, setting everything down before sitting on the bed beside them. "That's why I wear things like this; it keeps him in the mood." Joel's sexy brunette daughter smiled. She was in a black-white and silver bra and panty set with black stockings and high heels. She joined her friend and started sucking on Joel's cock. It was a cock she was very familiar with, a cock she never intended to go without again.

Hillary's parents had been divorced for about 6 years at the time of her 19th birthday. Her mom traveled a lot in her job as a photojournalist so she had not fought with Joel over custody. As Hillary got older, the feelings that she had for her Daddy moved from love to those of intense desire. By the time she turned eighteen, Hillary knew that she was going to seduce her handsome father into being her first lover. She knew that she had all of the right weapons in her arsenal. Luscious curves,check. Great ass,check. Great legs,you bet! Lots of lingerie, she was working on that. High heels,check. A very sexy attitude and a dirty mind -- oh,yes indeed!

Hillary had enjoyed a lovely birthday dinner with her father. When he was sitting comfortably by the fireplace, she went upstairs and changed into the little pink teddy she had bought just for this occasion. She came back downstairs, her expensive new high heels clicking on the hardwood staircase. Joel looked up and saw her standing there. "You look wonderful, who is the lucky guy you bought that for?" He asked her.

"I think he might be able to guess," she smiled as she straddled him. "I'm sitting on his lap. I want you tofuck me, Daddy. I want us to be lovers and I know it will be good. I'm an adult now, I've made my decision and this is what I want."

To Hillary's great surprise, he didn't argue with her. Joel just pulled his daughter's face close to his own and kissed her with a tender, sweet passion. Then he took her arm and helped her to her feet. "Upstairs or here?" He asked.

"Here," she smiled. "The fire is very romantic. Teach me everything you know Daddy, I want us to be really good together."

Her father was the perfect choice for her first time because he was so kind and gentle and appreciated her beauty. He didn't rush. Even kissing her, he didn't undress her too fast. He looked over the pretty pink lingerie that she had worn just for him. He ran his fingers through her long dark hair and kissed her repeatedly.

Joel then took his daughter's body and treated it to tender massages and caresses as she slowly removed the dainty pink garment. He took care not to tear it, noticing it was new. Her breasts were sexy, round orbs under his seeking lips. He touched her smooth, flat stomach and enjoyed the silky skin under his lips. He continued to look into Hillary's deep, rich brown eyes and smiled at her. When he ate her pussy, he made love to it. Joel didn't attack, he tasted and licked and had her cumming sooner rather than later. He let her explore his own body with her mouth and hands and it was hard not to cum in her mouth. Eventually, that would not be a problem.

When it came time to make love to Hillary, he deferred to her. His sexy, curvy daughter made the right choice, opting to be on top of him. She knew that it would probably hurt for a while and her Daddy assured her that he would be as gentle as he could be. After Hillary slid her fit, toned body on to his cock, he saw her pained grimace. Joel did his best to make sure it wasn't too much pain and it wasn't. Soon the pained look went away and a look that conveyed her happiness replaced it. She was moving faster and pushing herself down on top of him and lifting herself back up. Hillary was now fucking her Daddy and her Daddy was as thrilled about it as she was.

They spent a lot of hours that night having sex, although not all of it in front of the fire. As sexy as Hillary looked with the flames dancing behind her, he didn't want her getting rug burn. He took her upstairs and asked her about all her hidden desires. Some of them were very naughty. He wondered if she had been this kinky all along or just recently.

Hillary was a very sexual person and her appetites kept Joel on his toes. Despite his vigorous health regimen, the curvy brunette could easily outfuck her Daddy. She let her kinky side emerge and there was little she wasn't willing to try with her father. At the end of their first month as lovers, he had fucked her in most rooms of the house and in most of her orifices. She'd had to beg him to fuck her ass, but he had done it and she didn't ask him to stop. Joel found himself constantly trying to keep up with her but on the other hand, he didn't go looking for other playmates. Hillary was more than enough for any man.

Their relationship burned hot and fast. After six months, Joel was starting to wonder if he should be monopolizing her time so much. Oddly, it was the girl herself who called an end to it.

"I could fuck you from now until the end of time, Daddy," Hillary told him. "I doubt I will ever find a man who is as good as you are in bed, but I have met a guy I like and I want to try and have a relationship with him. We're even talking about moving in together in a few months. If it works between us, we could be a couple, have kids -- all of that -- and I can't make it work if I'm still fucking you. I don't want to sneak around behind his back Daddy; you can understand that, right?"

Of course he could. Joel had never been foolish enough to believe he could sustain an ongoing relationship with someone so young, a someone who also happened to be his daughter. He had known it would burn out sooner or later, all of his relationships did. He had learned to deal with the failures, but it didn't mean they still didn't sting. When she moved out a few months later, he had a few days of drinking and got back out there. A bit of money and a bit of fame could easily attract some young beauties and he was soon seen squiring them around town. Still, every time his daughter visited, he felt a pang here and there. It certainly didn't help that Joel didn't like Hillary's boyfriend. He seemed more obsessed with Hillary's looks and having her as a showpiece than her as a person. It angered him greatly, although he was able to play nice for the sake of his daughter.

Barely.

Less than two years after moving in with "him" -- Joel refused to speak of the dirtbag by name -- Hillary came home with her bags packed and in tears. "He can't see past my looks," she cried in her father's arms. "I gained a few pounds and he freaked out on me and wants me to join a gym. Like HE'S an Adonis. You're in better shape than he is, Daddy. I'm done. I want to stay here Daddy, please tell me that I can."

"Of course you can," Joel said, giving her a huge hug. "This is your home and it always will be." He went to give her a gentle kiss on the cheek, but Hillary turned her head and their lips met. They kissed the way they used to.

"Do we want to go there again?" Joel asked Hillary.

"I sure do," Hillary grinned happily. "He was nowhere near as good as you, Daddy. You're the only man for me from now on. I'm home to stay as your daughter and as your lover, if you want it again."

"Of course, but people might get suspicious ..."

"I know you've been dating Daddy, so keep it up. Heck, have some fun -- I won't mind. As for me, the idiot would accuse me of being a lez when I wasn't in the mood. If I start dating girls, no one would be the wiser. I know some pretty hot girls Daddy and I will admit to being bi-curious," Hillary smiled.

If Joel hadn't been anxious to fuck his gorgeous daughter's pussy again, that most certainly would have put him over the top. He grabbed his daughter's hand and they went upstairs to the bedroom they had formerly shared. "I don't want to play games," he insisted. "If you're back, you're back for good. I couldn't take your leaving again."

Hillary slithered out of her tight skirt and snug blouse. "I wore this for you Daddy, I wanted you to remember how hot I am, how hot my pussy is and how wild a fuck I am. I'm even better now and I will keep getting better with time. I'm yours Daddy, your slut forever, so take me and make me yourdaughter-whore!"

Hearing that sent Joel into a lusty rage. He stripped as fast as he could and Hillary was soon slobbering all over his cock. It didn't take him long to get hard and he then made love to her own, now-shaven pussy. It was pink and plump and inviting and when he went in deep, she wrapped her legs around his back and held him tight.

"Harder Daddy, give me all you've got, I can take it, I'm a slut, a whore!" Hillary gasped and groaned. Her body thrust back against his with a vigor and her face smiled with sheer pleasure as her Daddy fucked her the way only he knew how to do. "You're never going to stop fucking me Daddy, you're mine and I'm yours, forever!"

Despite the ludicrous nature of that statement, Joel knew well it was true. It had been true two years earlier and it had taken a brief separation to prove it so. She screwed him back so intensely that her nails left marks in his skin. After, they had dinner and went back upstairs and fucked until morning. He made space for some of her clothes and they talked in between fucks. Things were good and she kept teasing him about other girls she knew that might like a handsome, older lover.

Hillary knew all-too well who their first mutual playmate had to be. So it was that she invited Tammy, her long-time friend, to dinner, dancing and -- fucking. While they were out, she told Tammy about her relationship with her Daddy. Hillary knew that Tammy had shared sex with a few of her sexier family members, so she would be cool with it.

"Lucky bitch," Tammy sighed. "I'd love to screw your Dad, he's gorgeous!"

"Today is your lucky day then, bitch," Hillary grinned. "Daddy is more than willing to fuck you and if he hadn't been, that outfit you wore would have changed his mind. There is just one condition, understand?"

"Which is ...?"

"Daddy isn't the ONLY one in our family who gets to fuck you."

Tammy grinned. "Since when did you start digging on girls?"

"Since now. You're going to be my first, but I sincerely doubt you'll be my last."

Now, here they were. Tammy was slurping on Joel's rod and Hillary was sucking on Tammy's blonde beaver. The three of them were engaged in some pretty wild acts and Joel's cock felt as if it was ready to burst. Hillary knew the signs by now and got her girlfriend on all fours. "Pound the slut Daddy and she'll eat my pussy while you're doing her!" Hillary squealed. Tammy was more than happy to eat some pussy. She had been wanting to make it with Hillary ever since she discovered her own bi-sexuality some years earlier. The trio got up to a lot of naughty adventures over the remainder of the evening and a totally fucked-out Tammy went home after lunch the next day.

"I think we'll be doing that again," Joel laughed. "You and Tammy seemed really into each other."

"She was wonderful," Hillary sighed gently. "I'm definitely bi, girls are great. I told you I have a lot of cute girlfriends, I just have to figure out which one is next. Tammy's going to be over here a lot, but I want to sample other girls."

"What about your new friend, Nicole?"

"Nicole Curtis? Mmm, good eye, Daddy. Nicole's tiny, but she's got a killer body and she isn't afraid to flaunt it. I do like blondes, yeah, I'll put her on the short list," Hillary laughed.

"There are a few girls I wouldn't mind your hooking up with," Joel smiled, letting his imagination wander free. "The weather girl at our station, Jewel. She's got this killer body with great tits and long legs and this intense look -- I can already picture you two together. I've also been seeing this sexy black receptionist, her name is Marie and she lives with two girls -- I'm pretty sure they all sleep together."

Hillary sat on her father's lap and rubbed her tits against his chest. "I wonder who we should invite to our bed next, lover?"

"How about me?"

They looked around to see her standing there. Hillary hadn't seen her in nearly a decade and for Joel, it had been about 5 years, although they had talked. The gorgeous, busty, blue-eyed bombshell that was his older daughter -- Brooke. Hillary liked her older sister, although there was some dark secret about her mom that Daddy refused to reveal. She had only met her sister's mom, her Daddy's first wife, the one time and it had been a quick meeting at that.

The sisters hugged and Hillary then realized what Brooke had said. "You'd be interested in going to bed with Daddy and me?"

"Why not? It wouldn't be the first time Daddy and I shared a bed."

Hillary spun around and faced her father. Now she knew why he hadn't kicked up a fuss when she had seduced him 2 years earlier. He had been there before! "He fucked me a few days before I turned nineteen," Brooke grinned. "I had been fighting with my boyfriend and I'd had sex with a few of my girlfriends. I was convinced I was a lesbian."

"And ...?"

"Let's just say Daddy convinced me I wasn't. We had sex for a while until I moved out to California. I'm back and I want to hook up with him again -- but I see I've got competition and wowie, HOT competition. You got hot, baby sister. I wouldn't mind sharing Daddy with you and sharingyou with our handsome Daddy," Brooke grinned. To prove her point, the naughty blonde leaned close and kissed her sister with her tongue extended. Hillary didn't pull away; in fact, she fondled Brooke's big titties through her sheer blouse.

"We should all go upstairs and have a family reunion," Brooke said, wiggling her gorgeous bottom on her Daddy's lap. He was already grinning from ear to ear. "I have lots of toys I can use on you, baby sister. Living with the two bitches I live with, you get to be quite the slut in a very short time. Christine loves it when I use the strap-on and Tara loves to be oiled up and spanked. I think we can all have a really good time, what do you say?"

Joel was already half-way up the stairs and couldn't hear his girls. Hillary pinched her sister's nipple and said "Can you have them over here tonight? I want to try everything you just talked about. It all sounds like a blast!"

Brooke laughed and stroked her sister's gorgeous ass. "I used to think I inherited my naughty streak from Mom, but you've got it too. Maybe we get it from Daddy, but either way, it's in the family. After all, Mom ..." she cut herself off "... oh yeah, you don't know. Let's just say we come from a family of freaks and perverts and we're carrying on the tradition," she smiled enigmatically as she went on ahead of a confused Hillary.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,749 Followers