Hitchhiker Pt. 02

Story Info
He and Emmanuelle get closer than he could ever dream.
4.6k words
4.65
4.7k
13

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Just like the night before, we went down to the restaurant and ordered dinner together. What was different was what happened during the dinner. I had asked how she had slept and she said she had trouble sleeping. She said she watched some TV and only then was tired enough to sleep. The look in her eye, though, led me to believe she wanted to give me more details but decided to tease me instead.

"I have to admit... I, uh... I saw you last night," I said softly, looking her in the eye.

"You... you saw me? When?" she asked nervously, unable to match my gaze, looking very scared.

"When you were... uh... on your phone."

She had a surprised and shocked look on her face and she blushed a deep red. "Oh... I'm sorry... I... I thought you were... I thought you were sleeping. Oh my God, I'm so embarrassed," she whispered, hiding her face. She was visibly scared, her body shaking.

I tried to reassure her. "Don't be embarrassed and don't be scared. I kinda liked it. In fact, that's what... inspired me." I could see a little smile in her eyes, but she still hid her face. "I assume you saw me, too?"

"Yes..." she said softly, nodding a little.

"Good. So we're even."

"Not exactly even," she said, smiling subtly. "You were in the dark."

"True," I said, smiling.

Several minutes of silence passed as we ate. She appeared to be playing with her food more than eating, as if she were lost in thought. "Are you going to spank me?" she finally asked still looking little scared.

"For?"

She had trouble saying the words for a moment. "For... touching myself... Patrick said it was wrong and spanked me every time he caught me."

"Well... if you want to be spanked, then I'm happy to oblige. I think spanking can be fun to do and is sometimes required to punish bad girls. But I don't see the need to punish you for touching yourself. I don't think it's wrong to touch yourself.

We were silent for a while as we ate. And I felt her foot rubbing my leg.

"Daddy?" she asked.

"Yeah?"

"Did uh... did you like... you know... watching me?" Her hands were in her face again. She was embarrassed to ask the question but too excited not to know the answer. Her foot slid higher up my leg and moved to my knees. "Patrick really hated me doing it. He said good girls don't do that."

"He hated it?" I laughed. "Well, he's officially an idiot. It obviously had a positive affect on me. So... yeah. I liked watching you very much."

She smiled as her foot drifted on top of my thighs, resting there, her heel just against my swelling cock. She moved it around, trying to be innocent, but always rubbing against my hard shaft. I shook my head at her teasing, but didn't stop her.

"Do you think I'm pretty?" she asked softly.

I smiled at her. "Of course. I think you're beautiful," I said matter-of-factly. "Let me guess, Patrick never told you you were beautiful."

She looked down and shook her head.

"Well, I guess I'll have to tell you that a lot to make up for lost time."

She smiled, her face beaming at the compliment. Then she bit her lip. "Do you think I'm... sexy... daddy?"

I growled a little as her foot rubbed against my cock making it very uncomfortable to remain seated. "That's not a question to ask daddy right now," I said. I could feel my body heating up with desire. "But I think you know the answer to that," I said as I looked down into my lap.

She giggled, but didn't stop.

We finished dinner with Emmanuelle's foot in my lap, and finally got back to the room, Emmanuelle walking with her arm in mine. When we entered the room, she suggested we watch a movie together before bed. Of course I was envisioning so many things, especially since I caught her watching porn just the night before. But I figured I'd let her choose whatever she wanted.

She grabbed the remote and jumped on the bed, tapping the bed and urging me to sit beside her. I took my jacket off, but she insisted I didn't undress further. She flipped through the offered movies and found just what she was looking for... Fifty Shades Darker, the second movie in the Fifty Shades trilogy. Not that I knew much about the movies or the books.

"This one," she said happily.

"Ah," I said.

"Meet Mr. Grey," she giggled, starting it.

The movie was ok, it held my attention well enough with the teasing sexual tension throughout. I came into the middle of the trilogy so I didn't have a lot of the background of the characters, but I caught on quick. I was more captivated by the young woman next to me, who was definitely into it. She was leaning back against the headboard when the movie started, but not long after, her head was on my shoulder, her arm wrapped around mine. And then her head was on my chest, her hand resting on my stomach, as my arm hugged her, my hand resting on her bare stomach.

The elevator scene followed by the pool table scene really got me going... and obviously Emmanuelle, too. I could feel the little movements in her body as her excitement grew. Her fingertips lightly stroked my stomach. I liked how Christian was so... confident. He knew what he wanted from her and just took it. And he did it in a pretty damn sexy way.

"Maybe we should make a bet," Anastasia said. "If I win, you take me to the red room."

"And if I win?" Christian asked.

"Your choice."

Christian grabbed a pool cue. "Break," he said.

The game went well, with the sexual tension building between them... and between Emmanuelle and I. I could feel her fingertips swirling over my stomach, even though it was over my shirt and t-shirt. With her so close to my crotch, I was definitely getting hard.

When Anastasia missed the winning shot, Christian said "I hope you're not a sore loser." And when Anna replied "That depends on how hard you spank me," I could hear Emmanuelle softly moan, her ass moving a little. Her hand moved down my body to slide onto the top of my thigh.

My hand moved onto Emmanuelle's ass, gently stroking it and playfully tapping it. I watched as Christian walked around the pool table and stood right in front of Anastasia, pinning her against the pool table. "I want to be very rough with you," he said so confidently, so dominantly.

Anastasia replied "So be rough with me," making my cock twitch. And when Christian bent her over the pool table and began fucking her, I felt Emmanuelle's hand slide up my cock and pull my zipper down. Without a word, she freed my cock from my slacks and boxers and, holding it in her little hand, began sucking on me.

Her warm, wet mouth felt incredible. She was definitely experienced and not shy about taking a lot of me deep into her mouth. I moaned softly. "You don't have to do this, baby girl," I said.

Taking me out of her mouth for just a moment and replacing it with her stroking hand, she simply said "Please, daddy. I want to."

I squeezed her ass, and stroked it, as she sucked on me. Then she deftly moved away from my touch, kneeling between my legs and making sure I could see what she was doing. I looked down into her eyes looking up at me, as she slid my shaft back into her mouth and swirled her tongue just under the head. Her head moved up and down in a nice, slow rhythm designed to give me the most pleasure without letting me cum.

God that felt so good. I put my hands behind my head and just kept watching her. She seemed to really like that. She held my cock still and just licked around and around the head for a moment, her eyes locked on mine.

"Mmmm... your cock's throbbing, daddy," she said before taking me in her mouth again.

"Oh my God," I groaned, feeling the pleasure all throughout my body. "You're so good at that."

She was moaning as she sucked, obviously enjoying every minute of it. "I guess you could say I learned a few things."

"You definitely did... that's for sure," I moaned.

She slid her mouth off me and kissed down my shaft while stroking it with her hand. Her kisses and licks moved lower and lower until she was licking and sucking on my balls, giving me a whole new set of erotic sensations I'd never felt before. Fuck, I wish I didn't have my clothes on still!

She sat up a moment and pulled her shirt off, tossing it aside. She toyed with her nipples for a moment, just watching me and my reaction with a sexy smile, then bent forward and continued her sucking. I watched her hands fiddling with the button on the front of my pants and then lifted my hips as she pulled them down. She stopped sucking for just a moment to pull them off my legs and then do the same to my boxers and socks.

I unbuttoned my shirt and took my tie off as she thrust me deep into her throat and choked on it for a moment. God, the pleasures that generated! I don't think she had any gag reflex left!

"I'm going to cum soon, baby doll," I warned her, touching her head, hoping she'd stop and that I'd just finish off myself, like I'd done with so many women before. But my words just made her moan and redouble her efforts. Her sucking motions increased and she seemed determined to make me cum... and make me cum in her mouth.

And it didn't take long. I could feel it welling up from deep inside me. I was just watching her the whole time and we locked eyes. She knew it was going to happen, too, and still she kept going. Her moaning became excited whimpers as she sucked and stroked my cock faster and faster, making me cum so hard.

I felt each pulse jet from my cock and I could see it on her face as she tried to keep up with it and swallow it. Her hand just kept pumping, though, making me cum more and more right down her throat.

"Oh, that's so good, daddy," she whispered softly, slowly stroking my cock when I'd finished cumming. "That was a lot." She was smiling, obviously proud of herself.

"That's what you do to me, baby doll," I said. "Come 'ere." I reached my arms out, urging her to lay beside me, in my arms.

She stood and removed her shorts, then moved up into my arms, laying naked beside me. "I love doing that to you, daddy."

I kissed her on the forehead as I hugged her tightly to me. We lay like that, watching until the end of the movie. Emmanuelle's fingers lightly teased my chest as Christian proposed to Anastasia. I could tell how content it made her feel to be held like this. I wondered if anyone had ever held her like this before. Certainly not Patrick. And I could sense that she held the same fear of tomorrow morning as I did, when we would part, her going west and me going east.

And at that moment, I decided two things. "If you want," I whispered, kissing her forehead again, "I'd like to drive you further west, and take you to LA. The weekend is just starting... and I don't have anywhere else to be. I could use a little time off."

"Really?" she asked, smiling up at me, while squirming in a little dance on the bed beside me.

I nodded. "Yeah, really."

"Yay! Thank you, daddy!" she squealed.

"But, I do have one requirement," I said, pulling away from her and moving off the bed.

"Anything!"

I grabbed my tie and held it out to her. She smiled for a moment, knowing that this was a big move for her. This was one of the things she truly wanted, though, I could tell. It made her shiver with excitement and need. I knew that her pussy would be gushing at even the thought of being tied up.

I walked around to the other side of the bed where she was sitting. "Turn around and put your hands behind your back," I said softly. She complied, kneeling on the bed and placing both arms behind her back, grabbing her own elbows. I could feel her trembling as I looped the tie around both arms binding them tightly behind her. Kneeling like that she was closer to my height now, so I stood behind her and let my hands trail up both her arms to her shoulders, lightly touching her skin.

I leaned forward and put my head on her shoulder, breathing into her ear and listening to her own raspy breaths, as my hands slid onto her chest, my fingers circling her nipples. God, they were hard! And they really were sensitive. Just touching them made her entire body quake with pleasure. Just a light touch on them made obvious ripples of pleasure shoot through her. And pinching made her pussy quake and drool. I was intoxicated by the little moans and grunts she made as I teased her breasts.

"Now it's my turn," I growled softly. She nearly fell forward from the pleasure of just my voice as I grabbed her hips and flipped her around, laying her on her back and arms. I grabbed a pillow and lifted her hips, placing it underneath. Then I slid onto the bed, crawling between her knees and spread her legs wide, watching her the whole time.

She was trembling, partly in fear and partly in excitement. I kissed her knee and then a little lower on her inner thigh. Her mound was bare, either from not having any hair at all or from her shaving, I didn't know. But her pussy was extremely beautiful, her labia engorged and wet and open, her clit practically throbbing at the top, begging to be licked. And her scent was making my mouth water with desire.

"You're so beautiful," I whispered as I kissed down her inner thigh and then licked to the side of her entrance as I watched her. I loved the little squeaky moans she made and then licked up the other side. I hovered over her clit, my hot breath blowing across it as Emmanuelle groaned impatiently, wanting contact.

"Daddy!" she whined softly.

I ran the bottom of my tongue from the top of her clit down and then licked upwards once I reached the bottom, curling my tongue underneath and really teasing it. She practically jumped off the bed! I put my arms under her legs, so I could rest on my elbows and hold her hips down with my hands. Then I began licking her properly, covering all over her beautiful pussy, tasting every nook and cranny before pushing my tongue inside her.

She was a little firecracker, trying to move her hips, trying to escape the pleasure of my tongue and mouth one second, and then the next, trying to push even harder into me. I licked even lower, first teasing her perineum and then her asshole, licking, sucking, and stabbing as she writhed beneath me, squealing and moaning loudly.

She came hard in my mouth, gushing onto my face not long after I started. I knew that the movie and her cock-sucking had excited her. And I also remembered the night before. So I slowed my licking and sucking and stabbing without stopping.

She had four body-melting orgasms before I finally finished with her and she was a sweaty, wet mess, her body quivering uncontrollably. I untied her, got us both cleaned up with a warm washcloth, and slid into bed beside her, holding her tightly to me.

I woke in the middle of the night with Emmanuelle shaking against me. She was having a nightmare and seemed to be trying to get away from someone or some thing. "No! No! You can't!" she said several times. I hugged her more tightly and kissed her head. That touch seemed to comfort her and make her nightmare fade.

When I woke the next morning, Emmanuelle was still in my arms. She was turned away from me, and I had one arm underneath her, holding her, the other over top. I slowly and carefully disengaged from her and went into the bathroom. I started up the shower and then washed up. I was washing my hair when I felt cool air come into the shower. When I opened my eyes, Emmanuelle was standing naked in front of me.

I smiled at her as I rinsed off my hair. When I looked down again, she started squirting more body wash into her palm and wiping it over my front. I was getting hard as her hands moved lower and lower. Her small, soft hands slipped between my legs and moved over and around my cock and balls, washing them as she softly stroked me. My cock was so hard and her hands felt so wonderful as she lovingly cared for and fondled me.

I stopped her after a moment, knowing we didn't have a lot of time to play and then rinsed off. She was upset that I stopped her, but I took the washcloth and put more soap onto it, then began washing her. I wiped over her body as she watched me and let me do whatever I wanted. I paid a little extra attention between her legs, wiping first the washcloth over and around her pussy and ass, then used my hands. She held onto my arm as my fingers played with her pussy, circling her clit.

Before she could have an orgasm, I pulled away and she whimpered, looking up at me, begging for me to finish her off. But I just turned her around and put some shampoo in her hair and washed it. My hands massaged her scalp and made sure her hair was clean. I then put in some conditioner and rubbed that in as well. Finally, I rinsed her off and we both toweled off.

To my astonishment, while I was still toweling off, she dropped to her knees and waited for me to finish. I looked at her in surprise, but she just looked up at me, innocently, obviously in expectation.

"We don't have time, baby doll," I told her, helping her stand.

We finished dressing and went to the restaurant for some breakfast. Emmanuelle seemed sad for some reason.

The drive to our next stop, Oklahoma City, was going to be another eight-hour drive. It started off being a pain, too, as I had to navigate around several road-construction crews and detours. It was enough confusion and stress to put me in a bad mood as well. And then an hour into the drive Emmanuelle started getting upset about my music.

"What's up with this shitty music?" She asked, instantly reaching toward the radio and flipping through the channels. She found a station that she liked quickly and turned up the volume to the high-beat rap. "Oh my god I love this song!" she said loudly and started dancing in the seat.

I was in no mood for loud music and certainly not rap. I reached out and turned the station back and the volume down.

"Hey! This music is for old hillbillys!" she said reaching out and turning the knobs again.

"And this music is for twelve-year-olds," I countered, turning it back and turning the volume back down. "I'm not in the mood for this, so stop it!"

"I'm not twelve!" she yelled and then sat back in her seat, pouting, and covering her ears.

"Well you're acting like it! And I'm neither old nor a hillbilly. But I am driving here, so stop it! Quit acting like a two-year-old!" I knew I yelled too loud. And I knew that what I said struck a nerve.

She unfastened her seatbelt and climbed over the console between the two seats into the back seat. And there she sulked and pouted. I could see that she was crying when I glanced in the rear-view mirror.

At first I thought she deserved the smack-down, but over time, I grew more sorry that I said it. After about thirty minutes I was feeling really bad, so I pulled off the expressway and parked in the back of a parking lot of a big-box retail store. She was looking out the window when I turned off the engine and looked in the mirror again.

"Look, I'm sorry I yelled at you," I said turning to face her. "I... I guess I was just stressed out over the construction. What I said was wrong and I didn't mean it."

"Are you going to spank me?" she asked, simply, still looking out the window.

I was stunned by what she said, but I guess I wasn't surprised. Patrick really messed her up. "Do you think you should be spanked?" I asked.

"Um...," she looked down and started to answer but seemed unsure how to answer.

"Do you want to be spanked?" I asked.

"Maybe...," she said very quietly. It felt like she wanted it, felt that she needed to be disciplined, and maybe even enjoyed being spanked. That would explain her reactions during the Fifty Shades movie at least. But maybe she was worried about what I thought about it. Maybe she worried that I would spank her too hard, maybe like how Patrick treated her.

I got out of the car and moved into the back seat, closing the doors. Then I moved to the middle of the bench seat and tapped my lap. She looked at me and then slid over my lap, setting her ass in the perfect position. I lay my left hand on her back, holding her down, and then swatted her once with my right.

12