Home On The Range Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Becky hand and let her feel my pussy and my mound. She wasn't bashful about touching me, so I reached out and slipped my hand between her legs and felt her pussy. I pulled my hand away and looked at it before saying, "Gosh Becky, you must really be enjoying the guys looking at your body, your pussy is sopping wet."

"Look who's talking. My hand is as wet as your hand. Britt your pussy is sopping wet also."

We showered, got out and dried off. I gathered my razor and the special shaving cream I use when I got an idea. "Becky, you want my guys to see your pussy, don't you?"

"Well, yeah, that's the reason for this trip today. I want them to see me completely naked."

"OK, let's go downstairs just like we are, and I'll shave your pussy bald while they watch me. That way, you're legs will be spread wide and they'll be able to see all of you."

Becky responded with a squeal of excitement and said, "Oh boy, my brother would love to see you do that. The little twit."

"So why don't you let your brother see you naked, you seem to be turned on by others seeing you. He's right there in your house?"

"He would tell my parents if I let him see me naked. I'd be the one to get into trouble. The lil fucker would laugh at me." Becky replied.

"So why don't you set him up so he can't tell your parents on you?"

"There are many ways to do it. You said he comes busting into your room unannounced so all you have to do is be completely naked when he comes into your room. You can act pissed off and threaten to tell your parents on him and when he begs you not to, take a minute to think and then tell him to strip naked immediately or you are going to tell them that he came into your room without knocking."

"What if he doesn't agree to get naked and threatens to tell my parents on me?"

"Parents have a habit of believing their daughters over sons because they know the sons are horny little fuckers. So, you tell him that you'll tell your parents and if he adds the part about him stripping, you just say, he made that up."

"WOW, you sure are smart Britt. I would have never thought of it that way."

"Becky if you play your cards right you can even have him licking your pussy for you, so you won't tell on him. I know it would be a dream of his but remember you won't be returning the favor, so he'll have to go back to his room and beat his meat, all by himself."

"Oh man, all the times I could have had him eating out my pussy and he wouldn't have any recourse but to do it over and over again. Where have you been all my life Britt? I could have used your advice a long time ago."

"Well, now you have something to think about and plan for the next time he bursts into your room unannounced. Let's get your pussy bald, come on let's make our grand entrance with both of us completely naked."

I picked up a washcloth and a towel, my shaving cream and razor and Becky held my hand and we walked to the top of the stairs and stood there a second or two until the guys looked up and saw us. Slowly we descended the stairs and I walked Becky over to the center of the living room. I said, "MAY I PRESENT TO YOU .... THE LOVELY NAKED BECKY!"

Snake smiled a big white smile and said, "The two of you standing side by side look good enough to eat."

"Thank you snake and maybe later you might get the chance." I answered.

"But right now, we are going to get rid of this brown pubic hair blocking our view of a beautiful pussy."

I spread the towel out on the ottoman and asked Becky to have a seat when I went to the kitchen for a bowl of nice warm water. When I came back, I had spike push the chair closer to the ottoman so Becky could lay back and spread her legs. Snake spoke up, "I volunteer to sit in the chair and hold Becky up."

Becky looked at snake's enormous cock and said, "If you want to sit in the chair go ahead and I'll lay back in your lap."

No one had to ask snake twice, he jumped into the chair and let Becky lay back, but he had to adjust his cock and lay it over her shoulder which put the head of his cock next to her face. Becky turned her head and kissed his cock as I spread her legs as wide as I could. Spike left the room and came back a moment later with a tall mirror and said, "Becky, tell me when you can see your pussy in the mirror."

He moved it around until Becky told him she had a clear view and snake agreed.

I used the wet washcloth to wet the hair and moisten it and then spread my shaving cream all over the short hair and let it soak in for a couple minutes. When I started at the top of her pubic area the hair shaved off nicely. In no time I was working on her pussy lips and her taint.

I mentioned the word taint and right away Becky asked me where her taint was. I giggled and said as I put my finger on the short piece of skin between her pussy and her asshole, "This is your taint. Because it taint pussy and it taint asshole."

Everyone in the room busted out laughing and even spike and snake said they had never heard of a taint. I laughed and said, "See that's why you need a city girl to come out here and teach you boys some good stuff."

As I was shaving Becky's taint, I asked her if she wanted me to shave around her asshole too. Becky asked, "Do you shave around yours?"

I told her, "Yes, I do when I have time to do a complete shave but it's hard to do by yourself. I told her if she wanted to help me, I'd do her while I'm in the area."

"This is getting kinky. But since you are the one doing the shaving, go ahead and clean all the hair off, including around my asshole too." Becky replied.

When I had her lips completely smooth, I asked Becky to lift her legs up and then hook them behind her elbows so she would be totally spread wide open. When she completed what I asked her to do, she looked down and said, "Oh my gosh, I'm open enough for spike to look right inside me. This is fuckin' kinky."

I put shaving cream on her and then carefully removed all the hair in the crack of her ass. I used the wet washcloth to wipe her down and then said she could let go of her legs. She did and then I helped her stand up.

I asked Becky, "Do you want to try shaving around my asshole and get the stray hairs I missed the last time I shaved?"

"I'm not sure, what if I cut you?"

"Now that you're shaved, you are going to have to get used to shaving yourself or come back here and I'll shave you until you get the hang of it."

"Ok, I'll try it."

I took my turn and laid down on the ottoman and put my head in snake's lap. Like with Becky, snake adjusted his cock and laid it over my shoulder. I turned my head and kissed it before I lifted my legs up and then hooked them behind my elbows, so I was spread wide open. I saw Brad move down so he could look inside my pussy like spike had done with Becky.

Becky used the washcloth to moisten the small amount of hair I had in my ass crack. Then she applied shaving cream around my ass. She was shaking so I told her to calm down and just make short strokes until all the hair was gone. Becky took a little longer than I would have, but finally declared my ass crack was totally devoid of any hair.

I thanked her and then said, "Come on let's go back upstairs and rinse off and put some moisturizer on us." I took the bowl and all the shaving stuff upstairs with us.

After we rinsed off and dried, I showed Becky what I use for moisturizer and told her she can find it in the store. I told her to use it a few times after shaving so she doesn't get razor rash.

When we got back downstairs, spike told us he was going to go up and shower. While we were waiting, Becky hugged Brad and said, "This is turning out to be one hell of a day. Brad, we have to do this more often, I love having these guys see me naked. Also, from now on, I promise to keep my pussy shaved bald for you. It looks so hot."

"Beck, whatever you want to do is ok with me. We discussed this sweetheart. I told you neither of us should get jealous over anything that happens out here on this ranch and I promise to uphold my side of that agreement."

"I also promise not to get jealous over anything that happens on this ranch either. I'm so fucking horny now just standing here with everyone able to see my naked body for the first time. Oh, Brad this is everything you said it would be and more. I love you darling. Thank you for bringing me out here to meet these wonderful people." Becky replied.

TO BE CONTINUED:

** First, thank you for taking time to read this chapter.

** Please take a couple of seconds and vote for this story.

** Your vote rates the story/chapter and Literotica uses your votes to rate the authors.

****************************