I Survived - The Wife Pays

Story Info
Wife pays for husband's mistake.
7.1k words
3.98
40.5k
26
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometimes a man will make a stupid mistake, some more serious then other. More than not, he gets away with it. Sometimes it's just a scam that gets him in trouble. Other times, there is no way out, except tit for tat. BUT, what strange feelings it leaves.

The survived stories are a little rough, so if you don't like that kind of story, please don't read it.

.....................

My name is Robert, I'm 38 years old. I am an executive in a large food manufacturing company. I'm often on business trips, visiting our various customers to check on them and see if there are any problems with our products or service. There are times when the customers want to be wined and dined, that's my job.

I've been married for 10 years to a beautiful girl almost 9 years my junior. Laurie stands 5' 6", 125 pounds and long auburn hair. She is blue eyed with a nice figure, quite a package.

During one of my trips, I visited a large customer in Los Angeles, about a 2-hour drive from my home in Bermuda Dunes. I planned to take the V.P. out to dinner that evening. He suggested we eat on the Queen Mary, anchored at Long Beach. It was a great dinner and a great experience. After he suggested we get a drink, he said, "I'll drive, I know just the place, you'll love it."

In a half an hour we arrived at a nondescript building, still in Long Beach.

"This is the place?" I questioned, "it doesn't look like anything, you're sure?"

Ron (that was his name) replied, "Yeah, trust me you'll love it."

We parked the car on the street and walked up to a building, it looked like an old warehouse. The door was open and led up a flight of stairs. At the top of the stairs was a door. Ron knocked and a small window opened. "Hi Phil," was all Ron said.

The inside was in complete contrast to the outside. I found myself in a handsomely appointed lounge. Everything was black leather, dark wood and mirrors, I was impressed. To my right was a long bar that looked expensive, on the floor were blush leather chairs, arranged in small groups around what appeared to be raised tables.

Ron said, "the show starts in about 10 minutes, I've got to use the head, take a seat anywhere, I'll be right back."

I saw a group of chairs that was not occupied so I sat down. A pretty waitress took my order, "scotch on the rocks," I ordered as I settled down waiting for Ron.

I noticed the music had changed and was louder. Out of a side door came several girls dressed in skimpy outfits, only a bra and panties covered by a see-through baby doll night shirt. Three headed for the bar and the others approached the group of tables. One of the girls stepped up on the table I was seated at.

She started slowly dancing. She turned to face me, she looked down and said, "hi there, my name is Chasity."

I hadn't expected this and was somewhat uneasy. "Hi," I said back. She was beautiful.

Ron returned from the bathroom and took a seat. The waitress brought my drink and Ron ordered the same. All this time Chasity was dancing. "Well, what do you think?" Ron asked proudly. "It beats the local bar."

"I have to admit that, only I don't usually go to places like this."

"This is exclusive Bob, a key to the place costs a fortune."

"The girls are pretty, that's for sure, but it's tame. Nice outfits, but for what you must have paid, I don't know."

Bob looked at me and laughed. He lifted his hand and pointed up at the girl. While I was talking to Ron, I hadn't paid attention to Chasity. I looked up and saw that Chasity had taken the baby doll off. She was hot.

Over the next 10 minutes, the bra and the panties came off. It was as if you had a private show going on. Just the two of us and this sexy girl showing it all. Chasity's dance was very provocative. At one point during the dance, she turned around, looked down at me and beckoned me with her finger. I looked at Ron not certain about what I was supposed to do. He laughed and shrugged his shoulders.

While still looking at Ron for some sort of answer, I turned towards the stage, Chasity had turned around and had lowered her ass. I would guess my nose was about five inches from her beautiful ass. I almost fainted. I had a first hand look at her sculptured pussy and even her asshole was saying hello. She reached back and spread her ass, so I had an even better view.

There are no words to describe the heat that instantly built up in me. I would have buried myself in that ass if Ron hadn't grabbed my arm. I sat back down, but I couldn't think. You don't experience something like that often. I was horny as hell and couldn't sit still.

Ron looked at Chasity and said, "honey, you really poured it on this time."

"Just like you asked, Ron, hope he had a good view."

I was flabbergasted, "You two know each other?" I couldn't believe it, Ron knew this hotty. My fevered mind immediately went to the possibilities. "Geez, Ron, you could have warned me."

"Why spoil the surprise, I couldn't wait to see your face."

Chasity looked down and was smiling. I almost couldn't take it, a few drinks and a looker like Chasity. I would do anything to have a go at her.

"Ron, how well do you know her?"

"Well enough," he replied, "but don't get any ideas, she hangs with a pretty rough crowd. I'm not sure what her status is, but I don't go further then throwing her a few bucks to do little specials when dancing."

I was drinking too much, and was off balance. I excused myself and went to the restroom. By now, three other men had joined our small circle and we had enjoyed several other girls, naked and beautiful. As I came out of the restroom, I saw Chasity, fully dressed, walk by the back exit. Whether I should have or whether I shouldn't have, I followed her. She descended a back staircase and went outside. I followed and went through the door moments later.

"Hi," I said.

"What do you want?" asked Chasity.

"I saw you leave and hoped to get to talk to you."

"So?"

"You're beautiful, and I just wanted to see if you had someplace to go?" The 'scotch on the rocks' was talking. "I was hoping we could spend some time together, I can make it worth your while."

"We're not allowed to date the customers." she said. A bit aggravated, she continued, "and besides, my boyfriend is picking me up."

"Ok, just thought we could sneak away for a bit." I took out my wallet and pulled out three 100 dollars bills. "Would this make a difference?"

"Chasity slapped the wallet out of my hand and started screaming at me. "I'm not a whore you can just buy for an hour, asshole. Get the hell away from me."

Anything loose in my wallet went all over the place, credit cards, business cards, you name it. I was picking them up, when she started screaming again. I looked up and said, "Why'd you do that? I only asked, so what if you're not available, what's the big deal?" I picked up what I could, made sure I had my credit cards at least.

When I stood up, she went to slap me across the face, but I caught her arm and held it tight. She was struggling and trying to hit me when a BMW pulled up and slammed on the breaks. Three guys got out.

I'm not sure what their ethnicity was, but they were a mean looking bunch and it scared the hell out of me.

"Oh Danny," was all Chasity said.

"What the hell do you think you're doing with our girl," the driver shouted. "You fucking with her, you want to die, motherfucker?"

Even a little drunk, this scared the shit out of me. I backed up to the door I came out from, but there was no handle on the outside. I looked around for a way to escape, but I was trapped.

"He's some creep that watched me dance upstairs. Now he wants to fuck me, called me a whore."

"I didn't call you a whore."

"You did too, you offered me 300 dollars to fuck you."

"Sorry, when you stuck your ass in my face, I lost it."

Danny look at Chasity and said, "You stuck your ass in his face?"

Thinking it might lend to my defense I said, "She sure did, and her ass was only an inch maybe two from my face. She even spread her ass apart, I'm sorry, but it really got me going."

Alarmed, Chasity said, "I did a friend a little favor for a few bucks, that's all, I swear Danny, that's all."

"Fucking cunt, I told you, just dance, no you have to nearly face fuck the guy."

Chasity was sobbing by now," I'm sorry Danny, real sorry, I won't do it again, promise."

Danny lowered his voice, "I'll deal with you later."

He turned to the other two guys and said, "This guy got a real good look at my girl's asshole and he wants to fuck her, disrespected her, what do you think we should do with him?"

"I was so damn scared by now, I almost shit my pants."

One of the two guys chimed up and said, "we should fuck him up real bad, it's unfair, he almost licked your girl's pussy." The two guys started laughing. It caused Danny to shout back at them.

"Shut up assholes, this in no laugh'n matter. He was looking up her cunt and then he offered her money to fuck, he thinks she's a whore." He looked at me and pulled an ugly looking knife from his belt. "I'm going to cut his dick off and shove it down his throat."

Danny started at me, but then the door opened, and two of the club's bouncers came out, "Hey, what the hell is going on here?" The first bouncer said. Turning to the guy behind him, "Chuck, call the cops."

That made Danny back up, he looked at Chasity, "Get in the fucking car." He looked at me and said, "This ain't over punk."

The three guys all got in and, with screeching tires took off.

I followed the bouncers back into the club, one of them turned to me and said, "You better watch your step, buddy." I couldn't agree more.

When I returned to my chair, Ron said, "wondered where you went off to, you alright?"

"yeah, just made a wrong turn."

The next day, having finished my formal business, I drove home. I was relieved to be heading back, glad to put the whole, unpleasant, night behind me. Never again will I let myself get into a situation like that. I will graciously decline, and stay safe. I arrived home late in the evening, Laurie was waiting for me. When I came in the door, I gave her a big hug. "I'm glad to be home," I said relieved.

"Is everything OK?" Laurie asked.

"It was just a rough trip," I said without elaborating.

The following week went by without any problems, just normal business, me at the office and Laurie working around the house. Normal was good.

It's been two weeks since the incident in Los Angeles, I was glad that time was slowly erasing that night. I didn't ever want to remember it again. It was a Saturday, early evening. Laurie had gone shopping, and I was at home working outside. I wasn't paying much attention to traffic on our street, it's usually sparse.

I needed something in the garage and went to retrieve it. When I turned back around there stood Danny and his gang, blocking me in.

"Hello punk, told you this wasn't finished," Danny said smirking.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I yelled, "how did you find me."

"Chasity found one of your personal address cards on the ground outside the club, guess you dropped it." Danny replied.

I knew I should have gone back to the club and checked the area for anything I missed. It's just that I was so glad to get away from there, it never crossed my mind. Chasity must have given Danny the card and now he was here. I had no escape and my heart began to sink. If they beat the shit out of me or killed me, either way, Laurie would come home to a horrifying site.

Danny looked around and said, "I think it would be best to go inside and settle this, I don't want to disturb the neighbors."

Trying to reason with them I said, "Look guys, you don't want to do this. I was drunk and didn't mean anything, it's over, why don't you go back home, please leave me alone."

"You made me look like a fool and I don't like looking like a fool, understand?" Danny asked, "now get your ass inside or I'll beat you shitless right here."

I turned to the garage door, leading inside, and opened it. If I could find some sort of weapon, maybe I can escape with my life. Just then, Danny kicked me in the back, and I sprawled out on the kitchen floor. I quickly recovered and ran for a knife in a block of kitchen knives. One of the guys stuck out his foot and I tripped. Laying there I prepared for the worst.

I got to my feet, but right then Danny threw a punch that landed on the side of my face. I fell backwards into the living room. I was laying on the carpet. I looked at Danny and said, "wow, three against one, you guys are real brave."

Danny laughed, "I don't give a shit about odds, this ain't got nothing to do with 'odds' it has to do with retribution. You disrespected my girl, after you almost lick her pussy."

"That's not true," I shouted, "not true."

"I'm not asking for your opinion. Chasity told me how close you were, you were drooling over her cunt, or maybe even her ass." Danny turned to the two guys, "yeah that's it, he wanted to fuck her in the ass."

As I lay there, the two guys with him came around me, I had no way out.

One of his guys spoke up, "Hey Danny, why don't we drop his pants, then the three of us can fuck his ass, that would give him a taste of what it would feel like."

I was terrified by now, I couldn't imagine that happening. "Come on guys, let's not go crazy, I didn't really do anything."

That's when I heard a car pull into the garage.

Oh no, Laurie was home, how can I warn her, what the hell am I going to do. Danny heard the car as well.

"You expecting company?" Danny asked.

I didn't know what to say, I felt like crying, this wasn't going to turn out well, I should have taken care of this in Los Angele, for good or bad. Danny ordered one of his men to wait behind the Kitchen door. We waited.

The Kitchen door opened, and I immediately yelled out, "Laurie, get the hell out of here, run now, run." But confused, she stepped in the doorway.

"Robert, what the hell....," she started to say when the guy behind the door slammed it shut. When he grabbed her arm, Laurie dropped the packages she was carrying. She was hustled into the living room.

"Well, look at this. This your old lady?" Danny asked.

"No, she's just a neighbor dropping something off," I said, hoping the stupid statement might fly.

Laurie stood there, she was wearing a short summer dress, high heels and had her hair down. Unfortunately, she really looked good.

"I have to give you credit, she's a beauty," Danny said, "she's a first-class piece of ass."

"Where the hell do you get off talking like that," Laurie said getting angry, "Robert, what's going on here, who are these men?"

"I'm sorry Laurie, I'm sorry," was all I could say.

Laurie look alarmed and tried to back into the kitchen, but he held her tight. Danny came over to her, looking at her like a piece of meat. He reached around and lifted the back of her dress. Laurie put her hand back and pushed it down, which prompted her captive to grab both her arms. Danny lifted her dress up again.

"What the hell do you think you're doing, stop that," Laurie yelled.

Danny kept holding her dress up. She had on light pink panties that hugged little of her ass. It made me shiver as all three guys came around to get a good look.

"Oh, fuck what an ass, I bet the rest of her is just as delicious," Danny said.

Laurie wasn't going to stand for it. "You filthy animals, get away from me."

Ignoring her, one of his guys said, "Danny, she should dance for us, like Chasity did, that's only fair man."

"Not a bad idea, don't you think Robert?" Danny asked.

"Leave her alone," I yelled, which caused one of the guys to kick me.

Laurie couldn't figure out what was going on.

Danny let go of Laurie's dress, then stood in front of her. "Your boy here had a real good look at my girls pussy, her asshole was inches from his face, and he loved it." He didn't stop there, "I don't care that she danced nude, that's her job, but when you offer her $300 to fuck, well, that pissed me off."

"Robert, what's he talking about?"

I was caught, my dreaded affair was out in the open and couldn't tell what Laurie would think.

"Lau, my customer talked me in to going to his club, I didn't know it was a strip club, honest," Trying to find words, I went on, "His girl was dancing and Ron threw her twenty to stick her ass in my face, I didn't expect it, I didn't want it, but I had a few to many drinks.

"Yea, what about the 300 you offered to fuck her ass?" asked Danny.

"Oh, Robert, why," was all Laurie said.

"I was drunk, I didn't know what I was doing, I'm sorry Laurie, real sorry."

Danny reached around Laurie's back and took hold of the zipper. He started to pull it down when Laurie slapped his arm and backed away. "What exactly do you think you're doing," She said.

"Look honey, we were about to mess up your Casanova here when you came in," Danny looked at me. "you saved his sorry ass."

"We was gonna ass fuck him too," one of the guys shouted from the kitchen.

"Don't mind him," said Danny, "what matters is, your arrival stopped us and now it's up to you. Will he or won't he spend the next two weeks in the hospital. What'd a say Honey?"

"Robert, what should I do, what do these animals want from us?" Laurie was close to tears.

"Danny, I'll make sure you never see daylight again, you bastard, touch her or me and I'll make sure the cops know where to find you."

Danny laughed, knelt down and came up to my face, "Listen asshole, when we're done here, you will keep your mouth shut. There's always someone around to blow away your punk ass, understand?"

I didn't say anything.

Danny stood up and approached Laurie again. He reached his hand around Laurie and took hold of the dress's zipper. This time Laurie didn't stop him. "Oh, no, please, please don't undress me," whispered out of her mouth.

Laurie was a virgin when we met. No other man had ever seen her naked. She was a very conservative woman, proper and shy. Even when we were married, it took her awhile to get comfortable being openly naked around me. I was afraid of what this might do to her but could do very little to stop it. My hope was that once she was naked and they explored her the same way I did Chasity, they would leave.

Danny went slow, he had unzipped the dress and was pulling it by the shoulder. Laurie resisted, but he stared at her, reaffirming his threats. She put her arms out and allow the dress to be pulled off. There she stood in front of these three gangsters in a pink, lacy bra and panties. Danny ran his hand over her shoulders and down the side of her body. I saw her shiver.

"Oh baby, you sure got it going on," Danny said, "Guys take a look at this fine specimen of a woman."

I started to get up when one of the brutes put his shoe on my back and pushed me down. "Stay there punk, don't think of moving," he said.

Laurie kept trying to talk him out of it. "Please don't go any further. I know how this looks, I know you want to undress me, but please, I've never been naked in front of other men."

Danny was unmoved and continued to take his time. He put his hands on her breasts and gently squeezed them. He then let one hand slide over her abdomen, moving his hand down to the top of her panties.

"You felt me up, ok, please no more," Laurie pleaded, sobbing.

I was horrified watching my wife being felt up, but it got worse when Danny slipped his hand under her panties and cupped her pussy with his hand. This cause Laurie to bend forward trying to make it go away. "oh no, don't do that, please don't, please don't touch me there," she cried.

"it's ok honey, there, there, you have a great pussy, nice to see you shave and take care of it," Danny said breathlessly. He was horny and that raised the bar. Laurie was in for it.

12