I'm Forever Yours

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Alright, David." She replied, calmer now. "I love you, you know that, right? I want to be your forever. So get a good night's rest and come home to me in the morning, so we can start our future."

That night, I slept like the dead. There wasn't any waking up in terror, after dreaming about the ferry. All I had in the morning was a blurry remembrance of Donna, her beautiful face parting the surface of the Sound. She was looking straight up at me, giving words of wisdom.

I couldn't then, nor can I now recall them exactly. But I do know she was releasing me from our forever. That was the overall message without any specifics. Maybe it was a vision; then again, it could have been my brain finally deciding to move on.

I hoped, no I am sure Carol will be a faithful, 'forever' kind of woman. Donna faded into memory, and my dark cloud finally gave way to the bright sunshine.