I'm Not a Cross-Dresser 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Hardy-har, lover boy," she said, glaring at me. "It's a good thing you've got a nice dick - but I think you left claw-marks on my tits."

I looked down at the rosy fingermarks across the tops of her breasts, and said, "Sorry."

She giggled, "Obviously, it worked for both of us. I can't believe your jizz-blast set me off like that."

I leaned forward, kissed her beautiful bruised breasts, and wrapped her into a hug - kissing her lustily.

When I was done - and leaned back, she looked at my lips - and then my eyes - and said, "I like it. Thanks, handsome."

I started to climb off of her and she said, "If it's all the same, can you leave it in a little longer? It feels so good - and I'm still kind of recovering. Roll us over and I'll give you some kisses while my pussy recuperates."

I hugged her, again, and leaned to my side - ending up on my back - pulling her on top of me.

She gave me the promised kisses - which I thoroughly enjoyed.

I noticed my sister's juices - still wet on her fingers - and brought her hand to my mouth - to lick Jessica's slickness off of my lover's fingers & hand.

She watched me do it and then pulled me in for more hugs and kisses.

We must have fallen asleep. The next thing I knew, Jessica was shaking me awake, warning me that we needed to get up and get dressed because our younger siblings were coming in the front door.

I took off the panties and threw them at my sister - who laughed - and sniffed them - before throwing them in the hamper.

I got dressed and went to the bathroom to clean my hands & face. Then I headed down to get the kids their snack.

Jessica & Kitten came down a few minutes later.

"Who's that?" Rodney asked, snottily.

I glared at him until he apologized.

"This is my friend, Kit," Jessica replied.

"Is she gonna be Jake's new girlfriend?" he asked.

"They're still deciding," my older sibling replied.

"She's a lot prettier than the last one," he said.

I laughed and said, "I didn't think you like girls, squirt."

"I don't - but you do," he replied. "Jessica's going to have to give you more advice about what to get for Valentine's Day - now that you have a new girlfriend."

I looked at my older sister and laughed.

Rodney turned away and went back to his homework.

Bridget - the littlest sibling - spoke finally, "Do you like him?" She was looking at Kitten.

The smoking-hot blonde looked at me and then back at to our sister, "He seems nice. Is he?"

"He helps mom take care of us. He doesn't complain - even though I know he'd rather be doing other stuff," she said. "You seem nice. You are very pretty."

"Thank you," the woman said - the one I'd had my penis buried inside of a few minutes ago.

Bridget looked back and forth - between the three of us. I was feeling nervous about how the examination was going.

"Jessica?" she asked.

"Yes, baby?"

"When you and Kit have babies, can I hold them and feed them a bottle?"

Jessica looked at Kitten and said, "Okay, sure."

"Can you not call me 'baby' anymore?"

Looking at my sister, I said, "We will try. Is that okay?"

"Yes," she said, turning back to her work.

"When the baby gets here, we'll call you Auntie Bridget," I told her, smiling at my two lovers - one of whom would have to report the father - if we had kids - as 'unknown'.

I looked back at the littlest child in the family to find her looking at me like she was 20-something.

"I will be the best Auntie ever," she reported.

She went back to her studies.

I asked the other two if they wanted some juice. When they said 'yes', we headed to the kitchen.

"Kit?" Bridget asked.

"Yes, little bug?"

Bridget turned her head sideways - like a puppy - and then - deciding the nickname was acceptable - continued, "Is your name Kitten?"

"Yes," my girlfriend admitted.

Bridget looked at her - studying her - once again.

"You look more like a cat than a kitten," she said, matter-of-factly.

"Hmm," the blonde said, "I think I'll spell it with a 'K' - but - I like that - a lot - thank you, dear heart."

"You're welcome," Bridget replied, dismissively - already focused on her homework once more.

Not wanting the littles to report that we'd left them alone to go upstairs for private time, we moved to the dining room to chat until mom & dad got home.

I didn't have much homework anyway - since I'd skipped my afternoon class to have amazing sex with two gorgeous women.

I'd need to see if I could get the notes from one of my classmates - although - I was doing well enough in the classes that I'd probably be able to pick back up without too much trouble.

While we were waiting, I went ahead and got the table set - with an extra place for my new, gorgeous girlfriend.

I looked over Rodney's Math - and told him which ones he needed to redo. Eventually, I had to do a couple sample problems - to demonstrate - before he understood the newest principle they were trying to teach him.

Hopefully, it would stick - and I wouldn't have to repeat the lesson a couple more times to get it through to him.

Mom & dad finally arrived. Jessica did the introductions. Dad froze when he saw Kat.

Mom shoved him - to get him headed down the hall to change his clothes - and reported, "Ignore the ape. You're beautiful and it'll take him a little bit to get used to having you around."

Mom looked at Jessica & I and said, "I assume we'll be seeing more of your friend. Mind the littles when they're here."

"I'm going to be Auntie Bridget," the youngest reported, loudly, from the other room.

Mom glared at me.

"First of all, she's already informed Jessica & me, today, that we are no longer allowed to call her 'Baby' - and the 'Auntie' thing was 100% her. We've been down here the whole time. Your daughter is 7-going-on-27."

"For your information, little miss," Mom said, heading in to make sure her message was delivered, "I am far too young to be a grandmother - so you are far too young to be worried about taking care of any of your siblings' babies."

"Yes, mother - but they said - when the babies get here - that I can help," she persisted.

"I'm not ready for this," mom muttered, returning to the kitchen.

We helped mom get dinner ready - and then talked about school - and majors - and classes. Once dinner was cleared away, we played cards and chatted - until the littles headed off to bed.

"Are you on the pill?" mom asked Kat, without warning.

"Yes, ma'am," she replied.

"I shouldn't ask," mom half-apologized.

"You don't need to apologize," Kat assured her, "my little brother is in high school - but I remember having to be careful what I said and did around him. I will need to be cautious, though, your youngest is very observant."

"Yes, she is," mom said, almost sighing.

She started to leave and turned back to us.

"If you two - my two," she said, looking at Kat, and then Jessica & me, "decide that you want to move out, I need some warning - so I can figure out what to do with the littles after school - before your father & I get home."

"I don't know about Jessi," I replied, "but - financially - I'm not looking for those kinds of bills until I graduate and find a decent job - so that's at least three years down the road."

"Okay," mom said, slightly relieved.

Looking at my sister, I said, "If we do decide to get a place, we'll figure out a way to arrange our classes - like we are now - so that we're here to manage the little turds until you get home."

She looked at me like she was going to get after me for a second - but then said, "I appreciate your help Jake - Jessica - I know you don't want to spend your time babysitting. Let me know if it becomes a burden and we'll figure something out."

"As you've already figured out, Kat and I are just getting started in our relationship but I - for one - think this could be it."

Mom looked back and forth between us - no doubt wondering if I was overplaying my hand.

"Mrs. Clayton, I've known Jessica for almost a year and - although I just met your son earlier today - I'm fairly confident when I say that he's already shown me more love & affection than I've ever known before - and I'm in no hurry whatsoever to lose that. I will do my best to honor your rules and not cause friction."

Mom pulled her into a hug, saying, "I still think you kids are moving a little too fast - and I will tell you that you are scaring the life out of me, right now, but I'm very happy for you. Just - please - don't make me a grandmother anytime soon!"

With her arms still around our mother, Kat replied, "It would probably be best if we finished school before we started a family - so - I feel like that's something we can live with - although little Auntie Bridget may be disappointed to hear the news."

Mom started laughing and hugged the blonde more tightly.

"Alright," she said, finally, "I'm going to my room to read for a bit. Please try to keep it down."

We changed into our bed-clothes and adjourned to Jessica's room. We laid on the bed and worked out our class, study, and sex schedules until we had a rough idea of how this was going to work.

~~~

Over the next couple weeks, we restricted our "play time" to Tuesdays and Thursdays - when we all got out of classes at noon - which left us a couple hours before we needed to worry about Bridget and Rodney getting home.

Kat was, basically, living with us.

Her dad was growing desperate to see her - however - so we were trying to figure out when we were going to visit.

My hot-ass girlfriend had already decided that - as long as this was working out - she was, basically, already moved out.

Her dad was still helping with some of her bills - which was why we were working on finding a way to placate him.

At dinner, one night, mom announced that we were shuffling bedrooms. The littles would be moving upstairs - with mom & dad. Jessica & I (and Kat) would be moving downstairs.

Since there were now more adults in the house - fighting for the bathrooms - our parents had agreed to pay for the supplies - but the three of us were going to be doing the labor - to turn the den into a master-bath - and walk-in closet - off of what would be my bedroom.

That would leave the other bathroom for Jessica - although it would remain the one that was the most easily accessible to guests - whenever anybody came to visit.

It took nearly the whole weekend to get everybody's things relocated to the new bedrooms. We even painted the walls before we moved the littles in. Bridget picked a theme that would probably last her through high school; Rodney picked his favorite cartoon. Although - who could know? Maybe he'd keep that through high school as well.

For the time being, Jessica, Kat, and I would be sharing the single, downstairs bathroom.

We decided to paint our walls as well - so we kept everything in the middle of the rooms until we could get that done.

My next priority was to put sound-proofing tiles on the ceilings of our rooms - both Jessica's and mine - to help minimize the rest of the family hearing our activities.

Once the panels were installed, we painted the walls - and then, finally, moved the furniture to where we wanted it.

We took measurements of the den - and I went down to the crawl-space to figure out what I was getting myself into with the plumbing.

The existing electrical runs dictated most of the layout for the new bathroom - but we came up with something I thought would work reasonably well.

I decided we'd run it past dad the next day.

We were pretty wiped out and were getting drowsy - when we realized it was Valentine's Day.

Kat & I decided to work Jessica over - and then we'd finish the night with Jessica & I double-teaming our new, hot girlfriend.

Jessica stripped and laid on my bed. I lined up with her entrance and waited for Kat to suck a nipple into her hot mouth - then I drove my stiff rod as deeply into my sister's tight twat as I could shove it - immediately building a steady rhythm of fucking her to orgasm.

I tried to ignore what Kat was doing - because that was going to get me going - and I wouldn't be able to last long enough to get both women sated.

As soon as Jessica came - hard - we let her relax - and then the girls switched places.

Jessica lowered her slobbery slit over Kat's face until she could reach all the important parts with her tongue - but leaving her to be able to look between my sweet sister's thighs to see what I was doing.

As soon as I saw Kat's tongue swipe at my sister's sex, I shoved my slick shaft all the way in.

She reached down to tweak her clit and I grabbed her hand and laid it on her stomach - then I fucked my cock into her - pressing her palm down - until she felt my dick moving inside of her.

I kept her hand there as I built into a steady rhythm and her breathing was becoming erratic. She was doing a good job on Jessica - so I pinched her nipples & areolas - and then pulled my sister over for a kiss as her friend ate her out.

I fondled my sister's breasts as I plowed my cock in & out of her friend's vagina - chewing on my tongue to stave off my orgasm.

When I could tell my girlfriend was getting close to climaxing, I motioned for Jessica to lean down and suck her clitoris.

I sped up my thrusting and my sister nibbled & sucked Kat's clit - as I fucked the pussy that was just in front of my sibling's face. Their erotic show was the finishing blow - and I spewed - just as I felt Kat's vagina seize around my cock.

I'm not quite sure which part set Jessica off - but she was writhing and panting as well.

As we all started recovering - and our breathing was turning to normal - my sister realized that I was completely naked - the panties laying on the bed beside me.

"How long have you been naked?" she asked.

"The whole time," I replied, grinning.

"Did you have them on when you did me?" she probed.

"Nope," I said.

"Well, I'll be damned!" she gasped.

"What?" Kat asked.

"We're cured," my sister told her, pointing to my naked groin.

Kat looked down at my bare waist & hips - with my dick still buried inside of her - and then over at my sister's slippery snatch.

"I'm not cured," the blonde reported, grinning. "I just don't need the panties - as long as I have you - both of you. That was fabulous!" she reported.

"I just about came without you," I told her. "You two were sexy as fuck and I just about nutted from watching."

My sister looked down at her friend, flicking a glance at me, and asked, "Cuck?"

Glancing sideways at me as well, Kat laughed, and said, "Maybe we'll try that tomorrow."

~~~

Kat went to church with us. Her and Jessica's bodies were smashed up against me - on either side - as we sat there, listening, to the guy up front. I kept fidgeting - worried that mom would spot my hard-on as she looked over to check on us. I have no clue what the speaker said.

Finally, we were released - and I stood - only to have somebody brush up against my tented-pants every time I tried to turn or move. I kept looking back & forth between the two of them - to glare - but that just opened an opportunity for the other one to assault me.

Resigned to my fate of endless groping, I waited for the lines of people to move so I could escape to the fresh air and the front lawn.

The littles climbed into the back of the Pilot and the three of us took the second row. Only mom's constant vigilance - checking the rear-view mirror - kept my two seat-mates from stroking my thighs and cock.

We changed clothes and assembled at the dining room to help mom get the roast - and all the fixin's - onto the table.

Dad asked about our progress and I told him what I needed the plumber for. He agreed and said he'd call them after lunch and leave a message - which - hopefully would get me ahead of the Monday-morning calls & messages.

I told him that I was planning to go ahead with what I could do while we waited for the professionals to come do their part. He suggested getting all of the fixtures in place - so the plumbers could just go ahead and run the lines, hook everything up, and be done.

My brain started melting - with how much work that was going to be - but the rest of the family volunteered to help. I wasn't sure the littles were going to be useful at all but dad said he would oversee things and delegate tasks to them that they could handle.

We ended up leaving the old den doorway as it was. We locked it - but we decided to hold off (at least for now) on dry-walling over it. We needed to move faster on the bathroom - in case the plumbers showed up Monday afternoon or Tuesday morning.

We ripped out what needed to go - and mom & the littles carted it off to the dumpster, in the driveway, that dad had ordered.

We laid down the adhesive tiles that we'd picked out - cheap - but quick & easy - covering the floor of the bathroom area.

Dad & I put the new wall in - that separated the two spaces - and then the girls and I hung the sheet-rock - but just on the bathroom side - leaving the closet-side open - so the plumbers could run lines down the wall easier. The girls mudded while dad and I moved to the sinks.

We took a short break when mom & the kids brought in turkey sandwiches and sweet tea - and then we got back to work.

Once the sinks were in, we went to work on the shower. The biggest challenge was getting it through the doorways. We brought the toilet in, as well, but it was just sitting in the corner - another project for the professionals.

We sent Bridget and Rodney off to bed - with hugs - at 8:30pm - and the rest of us worked for another hour.

Just before 10:00pm, dad declared that we'd done just about everything that we could do - at least for now. We planned to wait to work on the walk-in closet until the plumbers were done with all of their labor.

The girls gave dad cheek-kisses before he left. He blushed crimson when Kat pressed her lips to the side of his face.

I was kind of glad we'd already put in the soundproofing. He & mom's room was above Jessica's and I was pretty sure he was headed to see if he could pound mom's scalp through the headboard of their bed.

We took our turns in the bathroom and then the three of us ended up on the king-size bed in my & Kat's room.

They must have forgotten about their threat to cuckold me - because I was soon naked - flat on my back - with one of them riding my face - while the other one rode my cock.

I used my hands & fingers to rub & grab legs, asses, and thighs. The two of them were kissing mouths, faces, necks, and breasts - while their fingers were busy teasing tummies, mons, and clits.

There seemed to be some kind of clit-flicking contest going on. I would call it a tie - because I felt of spritz of cum on my face & balls at almost the same instance.

Panting, the two of them traded places and we resumed.

I had lost track of who was where and was just doing my best to eat whatever pussy was riding my face - my girlfriend's - or my sister's.

The moaning, groaning, and growling - and the play-wrestling as they groped & teased one another - had me at the breaking point - although there wasn't much way for me to signal that - and I'm not sure they would have heard me.

I clenched my fists to my sides and held off as long as I could - but whoever's pussy was riding up & down on my dick was doing a good job of wringing the cock-snot out of me.

A sharp pain shot across my forehead like a blood-vessel bursting and I gave in - my jizz fountaining up, inside of whichever womb was pressed against the mouth of my sperm-spigot.

I felt around until I got fingers or thumbs on both clits - and flogged them mercilessly until they were writhing and shoving my hands away.