I'm Not a Cross-Dresser 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

~~~ Mom ~~~

One Sunday afternoon, when spring had fully arrived, mom showed up with Bridget and an electronic keyboard. She asked Nadine if she would try to teach my younger sister how to play. She had a beginner's book. My girlfriend agreed. I didn't even remember her knowing how to play.

Having sufficiently distracted Nadine, mom went to the garage to retrieve Dad, Rodney, and the moving boxes she'd bought.

She told Nadine that she was going to start bringing stuff out of her parents' room. At this point, the only question she needed to answer was whether to keep it or donate it. The music teacher nodded.

I'm really not sure how much instruction she got done but, a couple hours later, we had boxes to drop off to the donation center and boxes to go into storage.

At that point, mom interrupted to walk my girlfriend down the hall to decide on the furniture. The rest of us waited in the front room.

When she returned, she seemed to be doing okay - but went right back to working on the lessons with Bridget. Apparently, my little sister had desperately been wanting to start on the keyboard - so she was an eager participant in distracting Nadine from the emotional side of what we were doing.

The rest of us returned to the bedroom where mom informed us that everything was coming out. Nadine wanted to start fresh. She had told mom that this would be my room and that I could decorate it however I wanted. I tried to keep one or two pieces of furniture that I thought were pretty generic but my mother told me to just remove them and bring in new pieces. I thought it was a bit of a waste but she assured me that Nadine was doing well and there was no reason to give her anything to hang-up on. I relented.

We moved all of the furniture items to the garage. Mom had us put the donation boxes with those pieces and she called the second-hand store to schedule a truck to come pick the items up. With what they were getting from us, they were more than happy to send a team over.

Nadine appeared in the doorway, holding Bridget's hand. She wrapped an arm around me and then went to hug mom - kissing her cheek and thanking her for how she had handled it all.

Mom announced that we were going out - for stuffed-crust pizza - and everybody headed to the cars to caravan to the pizza place.

Sunday night was supposed to be my "free" night but Jessi argued that we needed to celebrate Nadine's big accomplishment for the day. When I accused her of just using this as another chance to get at my cock, the other two giggled and joined in her insistence that it absolutely wasn't true.

Jessi laid a flat sheet on the floor by the wall of the empty room and had Kat and Nadine 69, laying parallel to the wall. She had me lean over them and place both hands on the wall with my legs spread apart. She knelt between my knees, stared up at my face, and sucked my nuts while she jacked my cock - as I watched the blonde and the brunette eat each other to climax.

I gritted my teeth and held out until Kat started trembling and moaning from Nadine fingering and tonguing her cunt. My sister slid a fingertip along my ass-crack as she licked my taint and jacked my cock - and I exploded. I grunted and groaned and she jacked me harder - spraying my spunk all over the three of them, the sheet, and the wall. I don't think I've ever cum so hard in my life.

As the last of my sperm fired here, there, and everywhere, she succeeded in fingering-herself to climax and thrust my raging prick into her throat - swallowing over and over - as her body trembled through her orgasm. My knees finally gave out and I ended up on the floor - on top of her - with my cock stuffed down her throat. She was still furiously fingering her cunt when I climbed off. I crawled over and sucked her clit and she came again.

We had planned to paint the room anyway - but the stains from that night pretty much required two coats to hide the evidence of what we'd done. The other positive outcome was that Nadine was less bothered by visiting that room. Once the room was transformed into a man-cave, she barely noticed anymore. The girls referred to it as the Game Room from that point forward and would only fuck me in that room if I agreed to do it on my "free" night.

~~~ Weddings ~~~

The day after Jessi earned her Bachelor's Degree, the four of us stood in mom and dad's backyard - before the minister and our family members - and offered each other some personalized vows and exchanged customized rings, before we shared several kisses with each other. On paper, Nadine and I were married - as were Kat and Jessi. We all shared the same last name now but our relationships weren't changing.

By that point, Kat's dad had learned how things really worked at our house and - while not being overly supportive - gave us his consent. The pixie-haired blonde also got permission from him (though not legally required) to change her name from Kitten to Kat.

Kat's mom and her partner were there as well. My family stood in the middle of the two groups. There had been no instructions about "keeping the peace" but mom thought it would be for the best. As usual, we agreed. Grandma Nan was there, too, with her new boyfriend.

Rodney was our ring-bearer and Bridget, of course, was the flower-girl. Mom said she was bouncing, that day, from the time she woke up. Sometime in the middle of our celebration, that had moved from the backyard to the living room, she fell asleep mid-bounce. I carried her upstairs and left mom to get her changed into her PJs.

Back downstairs, mom mentioned that she had mumbled something about "Auntie Bridget" in her sleep. My mother slugged me in the arm when I laughed - which made my three lovers laugh.

~~~ Jessi ~~~

None of us drank alcohol that day. When we got home, Nadine and Kat rubbed Jessi's tummy for luck as I fucked her full of my forbidden seed. She'd been off of the pill for two weeks and - if we had things timed right - she should be ovulating.

Our plan was for her to walk into work - on Monday morning - with her brother's baby growing inside of her womb.

Multiple times - over the rest of that weekend - I did my best to put a baby inside of her.

The rest of us had another year of college left - although Kat and I had internships that would (eventually) turn into full-time jobs after graduation - and Nadine was looking for somewhere to do her research for her Degree.

After "ovulation week" was over, we returned to our regular fuck-schedule.

As it turned out, it took us two more months to make the magic happen but - when the test finally showed two pink lines, there was a lot of yelling and screaming at our house. That night, I passed out before the three of them were done fucking themselves silly on my cock. One of them had slipped me an ED pill at some point. I think I still had a hard-on when I woke up the next day.

The three of them enjoyed that so much - not that I didn't - that this became the standard for celebrating positive pregnancy tests at our house. Give Jake a little blue pill and everybody fuck like rabbits until we all pass out - everybody remaining stone, cold sober so we remember every minute - at least until we're unconscious.

~~~ Kat ~~~

Kat managed to graduate in December, locked in her job, and we celebrated. It only took two months for my seed to find her egg - but when they did, they tag-teamed it. We ended up with semi-identical twins.

Bridget was ecstatic, Kat's parents weren't sure quite what to think, and my mom nearly passed out.

Mom took my hands in hers and I know she was going to tell me not to give Nadine a baby - but then she looked over at my ex/new girlfriend's face and realized what she'd been about to ask. She pulled her into a three-way hug and told her that she'd have her chance soon. Nadine kissed both of us with tears in her eyes.

~~~ Nadine ~~~

By the time Nadine and I graduated, Jessi's little boy was sleeping through the night - and Kat's stomach was huge. Kat delivered my daughters a little over three months later.

Once Kat's girls were there, Nadine was growing frustrated that our efforts hadn't produced a pregnancy yet. Mom pulled her aside and warned her that stress could be a big problem. It didn't help that Bridget asked us about it every time we saw her.

We put the kids to bed and met in the living room. We put Nadine in the center and the rest of us sat around her. Jessi reminded her that it had taken the two of us three months; Kat reminded her that it had taken us more than two for her to get pregnant. Nadine was crying but she told us that she knew all of those things.

We told her to get naked - that we were going to give her a massage. When she spread out, however, we tickled her until she literally pissed herself - then she was really pissed.

The next time her week arrived, we met in the living room again. This time we were all naked. Nadine sat in my lap, mounted on my cock, and we rocked our hips, making gentle love. Kat and Jessi kissed us both - and teased our bodies with their fingertips - as they whispered beautiful naughty things to us - as Nadine and I hugged each other and moved together until I filled her.

We were still holding each other when every baby in the house decided that it was time to be changed. The two of us laughed at the unholy cacophony of unhappy children and I asked her if she was sure she wanted to be a part of this. Looking at her eyes, I quickly kissed away her thoughts - sucking the air from her lungs to prevent her from voicing her anxieties and her desires. She breathed heavily and laughed deliriously when I finally let her breathe again.

We followed this pattern for another eight days but - as it turned out - that was the night. Nadine was beyond excited.

Mom had cautioned me that she and dad had gone through a few miscarriages and I prayed to any deity that would listen that we wouldn't go through that - at least not now.

Once we crossed into the second trimester, I started breathing a little easier. I had voiced my fears to my two other wives by that point - but hadn't dared to mention it to Nadine.

Thankfully, my fears were for nothing. When Nadine finally held our son in her arms, I told her how worried I had been and she cried as she kissed the tears from my eyes.

~~~ Prologue ~~~

In the end, there were no miscarriages in our home because - with four kids screaming at all hours of the day and night - every female in the house was back to faithfully taking their birth-control pills. We'd even talked about the possibility of me wearing a condom - just to make the chance of another pregnancy even more remote.

Auntie Bridget could only come visit when Nana came along - there were just too many kids for her to possibly keep track of. Uncle Rodney never came to visit; he only saw my children when we descended on Nana and Pop's place.

On Christmas Eve, we would move back into our old rooms. Mom and dad were even more thankful that we had installed the sound-proofing panels. The next few Christmas mornings were absolute mayhem. We ended up inviting Kat's parents (and their partners) over - as well - just to make managing the day simpler.

Bridget and Rodney didn't even try opening their presents until the wrapping-paper tornado that was my kids and their moms finished ripping through every package that wasn't closely guarded by another member of the family.

After that, there were a few custody-battles to be worked out - when one kid or another decided that they liked somebody else's present better than the one they got. We mostly let them figure it out for themselves unless it turned physical. They were all going to end up in the same toy-room anyway.

By the way, that toy-room used to be my man cave. Dear ol' dad had to build on an addition in order to have a quiet place to retreat. I was never allowed to sleep there, though. My lovers were now down to one night a week for sex. However, I still rotated between rooms to help get up with the kids - so their moms could have a little more sleep.

I gave up my man-cave once again when we finally begged mom for help. She called around to a few relatives and we found two cousins who were starting college and - in exchange for supplying their room & board - they helped with the child-care - turning my man-cave into a dorm-room (with baby cribs).

A year later, one of the girls got a steady boyfriend and moved out but - by that point - the kids were finally getting old enough that we weren't getting up as much at night.

A year after that, we bought a small apartment building, with four apartments, and offered Natalie (our remaining nanny) the extra one. She accepted and lived there until she graduated, continuing to help us with the kids.

When Natalie moved out, I finally got my own place again. I rarely slept there - even on Sundays - but I at least had a place for my stuff.

Most of my time, with my wives, it was just the two of us, enjoying each other. Every six months or so, we have a slumber party at somebody's place and - after the kids fall asleep - the girls hand me the little blue pill. The rest of the time, I just move from apartment to apartment, night after night, enjoying my time with my wives and my kids.

~~~

The End.