In The Sauna with Sis and Her BFF

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Holly said “Yeah” as I fucked her, tentatively at first and then with more passion as saying it become more and more natural. I got to feel like every time I thrust into her, I pushed a “Yeah” out of her mouth.

I moved up the bed to change the angle a little bit then increased my speed. Holly kept her eyes closed but was lightly panting. Fucking her felt so good, but it also warmed my heart that I was pleasuring her.

Kendra’s hand was now roaming over my back. Holly had changed to gripping my forearms lightly. I loved watching her face as I fucked her. She was an awesome combination of sexiness and innocence.

The pleasure was too much for me. I felt my cum working its way down my cock and then I was coming into Holly. Jet after jet exploded into her. I slowed my pace as I continued filling her. After my last spurt, I came to a stop.

I bent down and kissed Holly. “I love you.” I then twisted to my right and kissed Kendra. “And I love you, too.”

“That was amazing,” said Holly. “And I love both of you.”

“Cuddling time,” announced Kendra. “And I love both of you too.”

I pulled out of Holly. She slid to my left. Once she was out from underneath me, she said to me, “Lie on your back.”

I turned over and laid down on my back. To my surprise, Holly kept moving away, eventually getting to the edge of the bed. Kendra lifted my left arm and put her head on my left shoulder before saying to Holly, “Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Where are you going, girl?”

Holly looked bashful. “I was letting you have your boyfriend back.”

“No rush. We can share a while longer. Always cuddle with the guy after you make love with him.”

I kissed Kendra as Holly returned, and then I kissed Holly. “I love you both.”

Holly looked embarrassed but happy as she moved next to me. Kendra already had her head on one of my shoulders, and Holly put hers on the other one. I brought my hands up and ran my fingers through the hair on both of their heads.

Kendra raised herself and asked Holly, “Happy?”

“Most definitely. Thanks, you two, for the best day of my life.”

“It’s going to be tough to top today,” said Kendra. She then asked me. “And you?”

“It’s been an amazing day for me.” I was floating on a cloud of bliss. I kissed Kendra. “I have an awesome girlfriend now.”

“And I have a great boyfriend.”

Kendra lowered her head back to my shoulder and then wiggled a little bit, getting more comfortable cuddling on me.

I was panting slightly from the workout of fucking Holly. It felt so good to have both of them cuddling on me, but I needed to cut it short.

“We can’t do this too long,” I said. “I need to take a shower and go to work soon.”

“I want to nap next time,” said Kendra. “We’ll have to start earlier then.”

What would next time be like? Would I get to fuck Holly again? Would I fuck her until Kendra was safe? And then what?

I didn’t know. I doubted Kendra or Holly knew. They’d have to talk things out and decide what they were comfortable with doing. But our first day together had been incredible.

Author’s Notes:
* A huge thanks to those who contributed to this story: AzureAsh, djrip, Jalibar62, Obliviscoris, OhDave1, Old Uncle Al, RF-Fast, Tennessee Ted, TM, and Versatek
* Please vote and comment! They are my only “payment” for this story
* If you find any typos or grammar problems, please PM them to me and I will post a cleaned up version of this story
* If you liked the story, you should read my extended Author's Notes here
* I like discussing the main characters occupation, but I’m running out of those I’m familiar with. If you’d like me to work your profession into one of my stories, send me a PM about it.
* I did not knowingly use any other Literotica author’s words in this story.
* If you send me a PM, please have a valid email address on your LitE account so I can reply back if I choose