Incest Daughters Ch. 03

Story Info
Brandi's sexy mom and her young husband pay her a visit.
3.5k words
4.41
55.1k
47

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers

Brandi Sanderson's clothes were almost sticking to her body and her long, blonde hair was almost matted to her neck. Owning such a large home required a lot of work and God forbid Patrick should ever pitch in. He had gone to work late this morning after playing a round of gold. He could have cut the lawn or cleaned the pool but he hired a kid for that. Yet he refused to hire a housekeeper to help Brandi look after the house. He had always wanted a huge home, she didn't need the opulence, as they only had the one child. Not that Pepper would be winning any prizes for daughter of the year. She could have stayed and helped but her daughter was rarely home these days. She knew Pepper didn't have a steady boyfriend and wondered what the girl did with her time. Her marks at school sure didn't reflect a studious nature.

The 38-year old mother looked at the huge pile of laundry in disgust. Even having a housekeeper part-time would be a tremendous help. She felt unappreciated and overworked and there was no end to her resentment. If Patrick ever wondered why she wasn't often in the mood anymore, she would show him the pile of dirty clothes from himself and their daughter. Even when they went away on vacations, the cheap fucker expected her to do all of the cooking. They could easily afford to go out every night on their holidays, but he thought it was wasteful.

Going out for a meal sounded like a good idea. Brandi thought she would call one of her friends and then jump in the shower and have a day for herself. The fucking laundry could wait and if Patrick didn't like it, he or Pepper could do it themselves. Just as she was about to go upstairs and shower, the telephone rang.

"Hello darling girl, it's your mother," a lightly-accented voice said on the other end of the phone. Brandi's mood brightened immediately, she adored her mother and hadn't seen her in over a year. She lived in Sweden with her husband, Brandi's stepfather. "Do you have any plans for the rest of the day?"

Thoughts of lunch immediately flitted out of her mind. "Nothing important mom, why?"

"Lars and I are in town for the day and then we're going to visit your sister and your niece," Sonya said to her daughter. "We thought we'd pay our girls a surprise, is Patrick going to be okay with that?" Sonya and her son-in-law were civil but far from best friends.

"Patrick isn't home mother," Brandi said to her mother. "Come over and stay as late as you like, I'll be thrilled to have you," she said, her mood already lighter.

"Sounds good dear, we'll be there in about one hour," Sonya said before hanging up the phone.

Now Brandi was glad that shehad cleaned the house because one thing that her mother was, she was a neat freak. Brandi and her sister had been driven crazy by it as children. It had ended Sonya's marriage to their father, a carpenter who tended to me more messy than his immaculate wife. After her divorce, Sonya started being social and getting out more. She had met the 15-years younger Lars in a nightclub and married him a year later.

She ran upstairs and made short work of her shower. She wanted to look her best for her mother. Every visit she had with her family was special and she didn't want this one to be any different. She ran into her walk-in closet and looked for something that would fit the occasion. She found that outfit after about 5 minutes of rummaging around.

She sat in front of her bureau and used the mirror to apply her makeup. Against her gorgeous mother, Brandi always felt second-best, even though she knew she was a beautiful woman. Sonya was almost 60 and barely looked 40. Some people asked Lars where he had met his younger wife and he never bothered to correct them. She continued dressing, thrilled at the prospect of seeing her family again. Her husband and daughter could go to hell, she was going to have a wonderful day after all.

Almost to the minute, her mother and Lars arrived. Lars still looked as if he could play professional sports, even though he was a classically trained violinist. Sonya wore a grey silk top and black leather pants with heels on her 5'9" frame. There were still no traces of gray in her blonde hair and few lines marred her face. Brandi hoped that she would wear her years as well when she was Sonya's age although with a family like hers, she wasn't sure.

"So mom, have you and Lars had any adventures lately?" Brandi asked as she poured the wine. She didn't miss the fact that Lars was checking her out as she bent over to give her mother her glass of wine.

"As a matter of fact darling, we have," Sonya smiled at her daughter. "This gorgeous man and I went to a sex club last month, didn't we Lars?"

"MOTHER!" Brandi shrieked, although not in disgust. "How marvelous, I can't believe you did that. So, how was it?"

"Wonderful, so many gorgeous people, lots of sexy women and men. It was a nice place too darling, with good food and drink and a lounge, a place to dance, not sleazy at all. Of course, this handsome stallion was the hit of the evening. I have no idea how many women he fucked," Sonya laughed.

"What your very gorgeous mother is neglecting to tell you is that not ten minutes after we got there, she had 3 willing partners asking for her company," Lars grinned and looked at his wife. "I barely saw her until it was time to leave."

"Not all of my partners were men, either," Sonya chuckled. "It's been a long time since I've been with a woman, I'd forgotten how much I enjoy it, as you know Brandi," she smiled, patting her daughter's hand.

"Oh yes, I remember," Brandi sighed. "I remember very well," she said as she looked at her parents. She wondered if they might all be on the same wavelength and she sure hoped so. "But maybe I could use a reminder. We don't have to eat for a while -- would the two of you like to go upstairs and fuck?"

Sonya grinned at her stunningly-beautiful daughter. "Certainly darling, I don't think my husband has been able to take his eyes off of you since we got here and I've missed touching your beautiful body. I'm always available to play game with my daughter, so let's all go upstairs and reacquaint ourselves, shall we?"

Brandi felt almost as giddy as she had the first time she had fucked with her mother and stepfather, shortly after their marriage. Lars had opened up his wife's mind to a whole new world of possibilities. He had told her that he had no objection to her fucking other men and other women, if she so chose. He could see the glimmer in her eyes and through several conversations, learned that his wife had bi-sexual leanings. When her daughter came to visit, the progression was made and Brandi ended up in bed with her mother in one of the most sensual evenings of her life.

It had not been hard to seduce Brandi as she had always thought her mother was one of the most beautiful, elegant creatures on God's green earth. Brandi always tried to emulate Sonya and when a few glasses of wine loosened both her tongue and her inhibitions, the two women continued their flirtation and took it to the next level.

By the time that Sonya took her daughter as a lover, she'd had many experiences with other women. With Lars' encouragement, she had made up for lost time and found bi-sexuality suited her just fine. As her agile tongue drifted over her daughter's nude form, she had no qualms about the incest. Brandi was just one more o the lovelies who had shared her bed over the last little while. She was her daughter, yes, but she was also a desirable and lovely woman. Had they met anywhere else, like the nightclub in which she had met Lars, Sonya would have seduced the young woman and bedded her. Why should their familial relationship make the slightest bit of difference?

It certainly didn't seem to matter much to Brandi. Once in bed with her mother, Brandi was a little wildcat. She licked and nibbled and fingered and she let go with a ferocity that surprised Sonya. The gorgeous mother was astounded at her daughter's sexual hungers and not for the first time, she wondered about the solidity of Brandi's marriage. She didn't much like Patrick, she thought he was a bit too insensitive for her daughter. They were a tangled mess when Lars came into the bedroom and saw them together.

"Now this is the kind of sight a man likes to come home to," he grinned wolfishly. "I know I have a gorgeous wife but seeing her in bed with her equally-gorgeous daughter is quite the treat. Would you mind if I joined the both of you?"

Brandi looked up at her stepfather, a little more sober now and aware of her strange surroundings. "The incest thing, it doesn't bother you?"

"Not at all sweetheart, why should it?" Brandi was sure that there were several good answers to that question but she'd be damned if she could think of any. She turned to her mother and said "You wouldn't mind, my fucking your husband?"

"Why should I mind, I don't own the man," Sonya smiled, rubbing her daughter's smooth shoulders. "I certainly can't tell him not to do something I've just spent the last two hours doing myself."

Brandi nodded and opened her arms wide in invitation. Lars joined his beautiful family in bed and his stepdaughter learned what it was like to be fucked by a real man. He was steady and confident and giving, he made sure that both women were well taken care of. He was so masterful in bed, he could fuck like a stallion or make love almost as gently as her mother did. Now it was apparent why Sonya had married the much-younger man, there were very few men who knew how to fuck the way that Lars did.

In the present day, Brandi disrobed in front of her mother and Lars. Lars whistled at his stepdaughter who was only a few years younger than himself. Like her mother, time had been good to Brandi and she had certainly done her share to keep herself in good health. Her husband was an idiot for not seeing what kind of beauty she possessed. Her body was smooth, lean and unblemished with a healthy tan. Her breasts were still high and firm, her stomach flat and her legs, long and sleek. Lars remembered how they felt wrapped around him and how sexy she looked eating his wife's cunt.

"I like the outfit darling, you were expecting to play, huh?" Sonya grinned, noting her daughter's quarter-cup bra, thong and expensive stockings.

"Not so much expecting as hoping, mother," Brandi smiled as she and her mother walked towards each other. Meeting in the middle of the room, their arms wound around each other and they kissed. Much as before, the kisses grew more intense and their bodies wound together. Brandi regretted the reunions with her mother and Lars were few and far-between because the simple truth was no one got to her the way these two did.

"It isn't fair mother, you're both still dressed, hurry up and remind me why the pair of you are my favorite lovers," Brandi gasped. With these two, she often felt as young as Pepper. Sonya liked to tease her daughter but she was as hungry for her daughter as Brandi was for her. Brandi gasped when she saw her mother's finery, evidently the older woman had indulged herself with a trip to La Pearla while visiting. Every piece of lingerie was lovely, black and decadent. Against Sonya's year-round tan, it looked incredible. Brandi took her mother in her arms again and they made their way to the bed while Lars watched in fascination. No matter how often he saw these two having sex, it almost stupefied him. Already twisting around each other in the large bed, they resembled sisters. Their gorgeous bodies were pressed so tightly that they were almost as one person. Their pussies were already wet and gleaming, beckoning for him to fuck each of them --

Lars' cock bulged inside his trousers, he was so turned on that it almost hurt. The two blondes were licking and kissing, almost oblivious to his presence. When he joined them on the bed, that was no longer the case. His weight was too much for them to ignore. "My favorite stallion is here," Brandi giggled as she neared her stepfather. The 41-year old chuckled as his slightly-younger stepdaughter wrapped her slender fist around his cock. Her mother was looking on, smiling approvingly, as Brandi took the thick cock in her mouth and began sucking it avidly.

"God, what a cumslut, what cocksuckers you both are," Lars groaned as the slender blonde sucked him off. He had never known two magnificent women such as these, he'd fucked hundreds of women and only these two were able to match his own sexual ferocity. Brandi's mouth was hot and moist and her tongue was so skilled as it whirled around his cock. He felt his wife coming up behind him and her hand fondled his balls as her perverted daughter sucked him off.

"God, we're such nasty, perverted sluts," Sonya gasped as she watched her gorgeous daughter sucking cock. He had always thought her daughter was a beauti9ful woman but never more beautiful than during sex. Had her son-in-law not been such an incredible ass, she might have suggested a foursome. At times, she even wondered why Brandi and Pepper had not fucked but remembered from her daughter's last E-Mail that things were strained between them. It was a shame because Pepper was a gorgeous, sexy little bitch with a look that suggested there was much more to her than met the eye. Sonya would have loved to invite her granddaughter to the family games, had she been willing.

"Want to cum in my slutty mouth?" Brandi grinned up at her stepfather as she momentarily lifted her mouth from his shaft. She loved to tease Lars and get him all worked up. He rarely lost his cool, but it had happened with her and Sonya.

"You and your mother want to share it?" Lars chuckled. He loved watching them shotgun his cum and they loved doing it. Brandi didn't even answer, she just resumed sucking. With the dual stimulation, it didn't take him long to shoot and Brandi and Sonya shared the sticky load between their soft, painted lips.

"Such fucking hot sluts," Lars groaned as he fell back on the bed. The women weren't even slightly tired, Sonya and Brandi were already engaging in their favorite position ofsixty-nine with Brandi on the top. He loved how vocal they could be and unafraid to lick and touch anywhere their hearts desired. Once the incestuous urges had surged out, they only got hotter over the years.

Brandi loved the way her mother's body felt against her own. She wished dearly that she could find a female lover close to home but she dared not risk it. She would have seduced one of her friends or even one of Pepper's friends if she wasn't so deathly afraid of Patrick or Pepper discovering her little secrets. She knew some truly gorgeous women but people around here didn't know how to keep a secret.

"Fuh-fuck me baby, use your fingers and screw mommy's cunt!" Sonya groaned, her mind spinning wildly as her daughter brought her off. She knew that when they were done, Lars would be fully recuperated and able to handle them both. It didn't take him long to get ready again, it never had. He was like a bull and that was one of the reasons she never denied him any fling he wanted. He could fuck some cute housewife or a cute coed -- or both -- and still have more than enough cock to keep her cumming for hours. If the women were cute enough and willing, he usually brought them home for her to experience as well.

"God, you're such a fucking whorish cunt, mom," Brandi chuckled, wondering what her family would think if they could see her now. Not that she cared, but wouldn't it shatter all of their illusions like so much broken glass. Her fingers pistoned in and out of Sonya's snug cunt. It amazed her that after two children, Sonya was still so tight, but she did keggle exercises constantly to keep control of her pussy muscles. Brandi had begun practicing them as well and she thought she noticed a difference on the occasions when Patrick chose to honor her with his cock.

The two blondes broke apart and looked at Lars. The dark-haired man was looking at his personal whores, knowing that he could do anything with them and they'd accept it. He had often suggested to his wife that they invite Brandi to move in with them and leave Patrick behind. Pepper no longer needed her and Lars relished the thought of having two incredible fucks under his roof. He even had the illicit thought that Brandi wasn't too young to have another child. The thought of fathering a child with his stepdaughter thrilled him and when he told Sonya, it nearly drove her through the roof with lust. Lars' own daughter had recently turned 18 and was backpacking through Europe with her girlfriends. He chuckled out loud as he realized that Brandi's daughter was almost exactly the same age as her stepsister.

"What are you laughing about?" Brandi asked as she ran her hand along Lars' broad chest.

"Just thinking about Helena," Lars said. "I don't think you've seen her since she was about 15, correct?"

Brandi nodded and remembered her stepsister fondly. She was much like Pepper but seemingly more gentle and good-humored. "I'd love to see her again, she can visit any time she likes."

Lars looked at his wife and both knew that they would make that happen as soon as it could be arranged. He and Sonya were usually on the same page.

Brandi got on all fours and rummaged through a drawer in her bedside table. Under a few things, she found what she was looking for. "Mommy, daddy, I want to be an evil little slut today. I haven't been DP'd in forever, would you fuck my pussy daddy while mommy puts on the strap-on and fucks my tight little butt?"

Sonya was almost squealing with joy and quickly put on the toy. She loved doing evil things like this with her daughter and soon, she was deep inside her daughter's shitter. Lars would have liked to do his gorgeous slut anally, but he was simply too big and would have torn her apart. She had a snug pussy and he loved feeling his wife beside him as they fucked their baby girl. Brandi moaned and groaned and arched back, carrying on like a bitch in heat.

Brandi's cum was loud and fierce and it almost seemed like she might not be able to handle any more sex. Not in a million years, the only slut on the planet hotter than Brandi was her gorgeous mom. She took the strap-on from Sonya and they reversed their positions and screwed Sonya to thundering climax.

They were far from done. Lars wanted to fuck his stepdaughter again, he had missed her juicy cunt. The women got him hard and he fucked her slowly at first until she snarled to be fucked like a slut. "I'm tired of vanilla sex, really pound me hard, you son of a bitch!" Brandi screeched. The blonde got what she wanted and he flooded her pussy with spunk. As he expected she would, Sonya licked her daughter clean.

They decided that they'd fucked enough for a while and showered and got dressed again. Brandi prepared dinner for them all and they talked about their upcoming visit to Brandi's sister and about Helena. Brandi avoided talking about her own issues with Pepper and with Patrick. Why ruin a wonderful day? Those two seemed as thick as thieves and Brandi knew that sooner or later, she would have to enjoy her own life her own way.

After dinner, they all enjoyed a relaxing swim and seeing the two women in skimpy suits got Lars all fired up again. They had a three-way fuck at poolside before calling it a night. Patrick wasn't coming home that night and Pepper was away with friends. Her parents stayed the night in the guest bedroom. Had they slept with her, none of them would have gotten any sleep. They needed to rest up for the morning when they all knew they'd do it all again.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,738 Followers