Incest Daughters Ch. 05

Story Info
Patrick's lovely niece Sierra likes working close to him.
3.5k words
4.48
38.3k
33

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 09/11/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers

"Everyone here likes you very much," Patrick said to his lovely niece. "You're doing a terrific job and I'm very proud of you," he told Sierra. The smile on her face as he praised her went ear-to-ear.

"Thank you uncle-daddy, I've been working very hard," Sierra Carter said as she listened to her uncle sing her praises. It mattered very much to her that he was proud of her and that she was doing a good job. It would help her in university, of course, but her main goal was to please the man she thought of as a father. She had been a "daddy's girl" ever since she could remember. The only problem with that is the fact her real father was a tremendous shit that had bailed on her family shortly after Sierra turned five. Her uncle Pat had stepped in and filled the void as best he could. He visited often, brought toys and gifts and helped her mother with all of her bills. Uncle Pat and his older sister had always been close and her mom adored her younger brother as much as Sierra did.

Pat looked at his niece and indicated that she could sit down. It was a bit hard to reconcile this smart, professional-looking, polished young woman with the teenager he had known last year. Both he and his sister had agreed that Sierra would not be sitting around the house this summer break. She could come and work for him at the hospital and earn her own money. Last summer she had worn jeans and sweats and regular clothes. This summer, every day that she came to work she wore a different, smart-looking outfit. He assumed that Anne had taken her shopping, although he had yet to receive the bill.

"How is your mother?" He asked about the woman he was no longer speaking to. He knew that sooner or later, he would have to speak with her again as she was his sister. It was awful to throw away a relationship like theirs, but it had been unbearable for the last 3 years, what with Anne's increased drinking. Sierra had told him her mom was 9 months sober, but that remained to be seen.

"She's better uncle-daddy, but she's terribly lonely," Sierra told her uncle. "You should come home and visit. She misses you. I miss you, please uncle-daddy, think about it," she begged him. Their house didn't feel like a home without him in their lives. As much as Sierra adored her mother, and she did, she wanted her parents speaking to each other again. Sierra promised herself that she wouldn't stop working on him until she made that happen!

Sierra knew that her uncle-father loved her mother, loved her very much. They had been a very demonstrative towards each other while she was growing up. They were very affectionate, towards each other and towards Sierra. Rarely did a day go by without a hug and a kiss. Sierra knew that her mother's drinking had driven the wedge between them. Sierra's grandparents had been drinkers and their niece followed in their footsteps. Their son had not. Now, all three were finally getting the help they needed. Sierra just didn't want it to be too late for her mom and the uncle who had helped to raise her.

"I don't see us working things out any time soon, sweetheart," Patrick said to his niece. "All of the passion seemed to go out of your mother; she even stopped painting and doing her gardening. All that she cared about was getting her next drink."

"Things aren't like that any more, uncle-daddy," Sierra defended her mother. "She's looking really good again. Mom has gone to the gym, she's lost weight, she's dressing better and she's even getting out again. Didn't you notice last week, when you came to pick me up for dinner? You know she's a wonderful woman and you two love each other, don't throw all of that away too fast."

"I will think about that, darling," Patrick promised. He did love Anne; he had loved his sister all of his life. Anne had been his confidante and best friend and, unknown to anyone, his first lover. Anne had taken her younger brother to bed and taught him so many things about pleasing a woman by the time he finally started dating, women begged for a second date. Beautiful Sierra was a younger version of her mom, only she had blonde hair like his own instead of her mother's flaming red locks. She had Anne's carriage and bubbly personality too, as well as her overtly sexual nature. Men at the office swarmed around Sierra like bees to honey until they remembered who her uncle was.

"Take a girl out to dinner?" Sierra smiled at her uncle. Her skirt rode up a little and he noticed that his niece was wearing stockings instead of hosiery. Anne liked that as well. They were fishnets, the expensive kind, and Sierra also wore a shiny pair of new black heels. She wasn't actually flaunting her sexy looks but she wasn't hiding them under a bushel either.

Sierra had an ulterior motive. She wanted her daddy at home and if she had to lure him back, she would. Mommy wouldn't object, not after what had happened last week. Someone had to do something before all was lost.

Sierra had always been calculating, she had a facile mind. She was a young girl who knew how to get what she wanted. She either worked for it or through subtle manipulation, found a way. With Uncle Pat, it would be a combination of both.

"Dinner sounds nice, beats eating at that apartment I've been renting," Patrick told her. He flinched when he realized that he had made an error in speaking of it. Sierra didn't know about the place where he met up with Pepper. It didn't really matter because he could tell her that he had the place for nights when he was too tired to make the trip home. She wrinkled up her nose. "What was that for?"

"I remember a few times when mom was ill and you cooked dinner for us," Sierra told her uncle. "You can barbecue but you can't cook worth a damn!"

He laughed. "Blame your grandmother for that, she wouldn't let my father or me into HER kitchen," he told his niece as they left the office. He took the two of them to Baton Rouge, he fancied Prime Rib. Sierra ordered chicken and they both had wine. She wanted him slightly buzzed and driving wouldn't be a problem as he was staying in that apartment he had mentioned earlier.

"Now THAT was a good dinner," Sierra sighed.

"Beats Grilled Cheese, that's for sure," Patrick laughed. "Or Swanson's."

"Let me walk you home uncle-daddy, I can take a cab from your place," Sierra suggested. "The fresh air will clear our heads." She hoped it wouldn't clear them too much as she would need a bit of courage to accomplish her goals and she wanted Patrick just loose enough for his resistance to be lowered. She thought of the irony of using alcohol to accomplish her goals, but it would all work out in the end. Alcohol had caused all this chaos, alcohol could be used to rectify it. In this case, the ends justified the means.

"This is a nice place, uncle-daddy, and it's very private," she told her father. "You can relax here and get away from it all. Has anyone else seen it?"

"No, you're the first," he lied to his niece. "I had tenants here until a few months back and I haven't rented the place out since they moved out."

"It is nice," she smiled at him. "Nice living area, clean kitchen and a really lavish bedroom!"

"That it is," he chuckled. "I have a maid come in a few times a week. As you might recall, I'm helpless with housework as well. Blame that on your grandmother, too."

"You need a woman in your life, uncle-daddy," Sierra's voice said from behind Patrick. "Turn around uncle-daddy, I have something that I want to show you."

A small voice in Patrick's head told him that turning around would be a life-changing experience. He did it anyway. The voice had been right. There stood his niece wearing nothing but her lingerie and heels. She was tall, blonde and beautiful and most of all, desirable. It had been a few days since he'd fucked Amber Allen, Pepper was still away with her friends, so his resistance was at an all-time low. Still, she was his niece. He had to at least TRY.

"Sierra darling, if you're intending to do what I think you are, no, we can't," Pat protested. "I'm practically your father, it wouldn't be right."

"Uncle-daddy darling, I'm nineteen now and I make my own decisions about who I fuck," Sierra smiled as she preened and posed for her gorgeous uncle. "You need someone in your life and in your bed. We both know that Aunt Brandi is a ball-busting bitch. If you won't come to me, I'm coming to you. I'm not a virgin, I've been fucked and I love sex. I'm a hot piece of ass, uncle-daddy, and I'll blow your fucking mind in bed. You need to relax and blow off some steam, why not with someone who loves you? I may not be my mother, but I'm still your family," she said as she seduced her uncle.

Sierra had put it out there. She knew or was guessing about his relationship with his sister, her mother. He decided he still had to play it cool. "Sierra, I don't think I ..."

Sierra decidedthat was her uncle's problem, he wasthinking too much and notdoing much of anything. Actions spoke louder than words, so she went over to Patrick and aggressively pulled him close to her. Before he could think any more or find some way to stop her, she kissed him. She kissed him hard and she kissed him long and she kissed him the way a woman kisses a man she is intent on fucking.

Sierra had gone into this with a bit of preparation. She had been wearing her latest outfits to work each day with a dash of panache, hoping uncle-daddy would notice. A few of her girlfriends were dating older men and they all said, to a one, that men Patrick's age liked sexy lingerie and heels. She was sure that several of them would have flipped out if they had known she planned on seducing her own uncle, but it was all part of a much larger master plan.

"I can't fight you," Patrick sighed as his niece pulled him by the arm into the bedroom. "You're too persistent and I know you always get what you want. This has to stay between us, Sierra. Do you understand that? If we're going to have an affair, it has to remain our secret!"

Sierra slid on to the large bed and looked at him with her beguiling green eyes. "Darling Uncle, darling Daddy, there is no `if' about it, we're doing this. Look at you uncle-daddy, your mind may be fighting me but it's the only part that is. You want this, I'm young and blond and gorgeous and there aren't a lot of women like me. Get in this bed lover, I want to suck your cock and do all sorts of crazy things with you!"

Patrick nodded and began to remove his tie, shirt and the rest of his clothes. Sierra had always been proud that she had a very fit uncle, a few of her girlfriends had flirted with him when they thought that she wasn't looking. Likely a few of those bitches would have made a play for daddy if he had returned any of their attentions. She was getting there first and making an intervention. As long as uncle-daddy had her to fuck, he wouldn't go looking elsewhere. That was just the way he was, he wasn't a player.

"God, but you're an exciting, sexy creature," Patrick sighed as he slid on to the cool, white sheets beside her. "I can't believe you're really my niece or that we're really going to ..."

"You're talking too much, uncle-daddy lover," Sierra purred. "Don't talk now, just enjoy. Let me have your cock, I want to taste it."

Patrick listened to his niece and decided the best course of action was to shut up and let her do her thing. The lingerie-clad blonde licked her soft, sweet lips and began to work on his cock. At the very second her lips touched down, he felt as if he was about to cum. He pushed that feeling down but was astonished at her talent. She might even be a bit better than Anne. Prior to his marriage to Brandi, he had gotten around. One of the reasons he had married Pepper's mother was her sexual ferociousness. Sierra might be doing her aunt Brandi and even her mom, one better.

Sierra couldn't believe how big and how hard her uncle-daddy could get. His shaft grew quickly in her mouth and her pussy was actually creaming at the thought of it. It was going to fill her so nicely and she knew they would be a great couple when paired off. Fucking your relatives might be taboo to some, but screw them! No one loved him like Sierra did and she knew he needed sex! She was going to provide it as often as she could and fuck the rest of the world. If her uncle-daddy needed a hot little slut, than that's what she'd be. She knew uncle-daddy liked it wild, late at night, she would hear her uncle and mom fucking whenever he visited. They thought she was sleeping, but she wasn't. She loved listening in to her mom screwing the man she had always loved. Sierra wanted a man like her virile uncle-daddy one day, and now, she had him.

"Baby, oh god DAMN, baby, that's good," Patrick groaned as she slithered her mouth all around his throbbing shaft.

"See uncle-daddy, it's always better with someone who loves you," Sierra smiled as she pulled away from his large rod. "Now why don't you have a good look at me and then do whatever you want to me. That's what I'm here for baby, to please you." The sexy black lingerie fell away quickly, but he stopped her short of the stockings and heels.

"No," he told her with a grin. "You have nice legs, like your mom. I have a thing for stockings and heels, leave those on. They won't get in the way," Pat told his niece.

Score one for her girlfriends' advice, Sierra thought to herself. She nodded to her uncle and lay back on the bed. Her legs spread wide apart, she looked at him again and encouraged him to indulge whatever fetish he wanted to try.

Her pussy was shaved and beautiful, her skin unblemished by tan lines. Anne and his niece both loved the sunshine and their back yard was huge with a large fence, so they could easily tan naked. Her skin was so soft to the touch and he was gentle, as if by touching her, the illusion would break and she would vanish in a puff of smoke. No, she was all too there, all too real. His lips began kissing her face, her shoulders and down her body. Sierra was real, every stunning, silk-smooth inch of her. Her body wriggled a bit as he kissed his way down. Her stomach was smooth and flat and there was a small ridge just above her pussy. He kissed there and touched her thighs just above the stockings. He heard Sierra gasp and then he went for his prize. Patrick touched his mouth down on her pussy and began licking.

"Oh God, uncle-daddy, oh dear fucking GOD darling, you have no idea how good that feels, your lips on my pussy, don't stop," she gasped. Sierra's words hit his ears and he found himself aroused at hearing them. He mouthed more of her gorgeous pussy and felt her trembling underneath him. In 21 years, he had been with only three women who knew how to drive him this mad with desire. His niece, daughter and sister were the hottest wenches a man would ever hope to fuck and they were his, if he chose to take them!

"I have to be fucked," Sierra gasped out. "This has been wonderful, but you're driving me up the wall, I want it uncle-daddy, I need it so fucking MUCH! Give me your cock, put it in me and we'll fuck. However you want for as long as you want, but I need your fucking cock!"

"How do you want it, sweetheart?" He asked her. Before she could even answer, she was pushing him on his back.

"This way darling, me on top, riding your big prick," she said, licking her lips. "I want to play cowgirl and have you play with my tits and drive me wild. Fuck deep into my cunt uncle-daddy and don't worry about hurting me, I can handle the rough stuff!"

By now, Patrick didn't doubt a single word of that statement. Sierra had proved to be beyond his imaginings. Her slender body slid right down on his cock and she began to rock back and forth while also moving up and down. That delicious ass of hers was bouncing perfectly as she took him deep. She might have been a slender, teenaged girl but once she got going, she was indeed the hot piece of ass that she had claimed to be. His cock slammed in and out of her pussy or was it she who was slamming him? Either way, he felt her tight cunt grip him within its walls and massage his cock. He didn't want to cum right yet, although he knew that he couldn't hold it much longer. He wasn't Sierra's age any more and they had been indulging for over an hour.

Sierra sensed her daddy's predicament and she wiggled herself off of his cock. Taking it deep in her mouth again, she sucked it until his load filled her mouth. She swallowed all of his spunk and grinned at him. "Yum-meee uncle-daddy, I hope you can make more. Tomorrow is Saturday, so you can fuck me for a while longer, right? We don't have to go to work."

Patrick grinned and nodded and she scampered off to make them some coffee. He would need it. He was actually exhausted, but he didn't want to disappoint her tonight. She had given so much of herself, it was only fair that he go the extra mile.

Sitting in her mother's kitchen a week later, Sierra finished telling Anne the entire story. Her mom had reacted in two ways, with shock and with admiration for her daughter's ingenuity. "He really fucked you, your uncle really gave in and allowed the two of you have sex?" Anne asked, still not quite believing Sierra's revelation.

"Yep mom, and now I know why you two have been happily screwing him all of those years," Sierra sighed. "God, what a cock! I'll hate to give it up when he come back to visit you, but it's only right." Sierra had teased her uncle that if he visited more often, they could get together more frequently when her mother was at work, out with friends or asleep. Patrick had initially balked at the suggestion, but a wild doggy-style fuck in his office had weakened his resistance a great deal.

Anne shook her head. "I still find it hard to believe he actually fucked you. Good for you honey, although maybe I should be jealous," she chuckled.

"About what, mom? Me fucking uncle-daddy or him fucking me? Remember, he didn't do anything that you and I didn't do when we went lingerie shopping the other week," Sierra smiled, remembering her first naughty little tryst with her mom in the store changing room.

"True, true," Anne laughed as she put their coffee mugs in the dishwasher. Her robe fell open a bit and Sierra remembered what that smooth skin had felt like against her own body. Pangs of desire flooded her again. "Your father ... sorry, I mean your uncle ... is a good lover but I seem to recall you know your way around a woman's body pretty well. I'll make a deal with you, sweetheart. If your uncle-daddy does come home to visit, we'll do our best to convince him it will be all right for him to fuck the both of us. Why should you have to give either one of us up? After all, you've done so much for the both of us, it seems only fair."

Sierra embraced her mother and they kissed, their mouths sucking on each other's tongues. The heat began to rise in the kitchen and wordlessly, the two women went upstairs to Anne's bedroom. Sierra had not anticipated this little twist and it suited her quite well. It looked as if they would be a loving family once again, with a strong emphasis on the loving part!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,748 Followers