Incest Neighborhood Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sally continued to shimmy and shake on top of Martin and they did their best to prolong the fucking, but the weeks of buildup made that impossible. Both of them came at the same time, yelling loud enough to wake the dead. When they broke apart, they heard the sound of clapping. Two naked youngsters stood in the doorway, it had not closed properly and they had been heard.

"We wondered when you two were going to stop fighting the inevitable," Jessa said as she sat on the side of the bed. She didn't seem at all self-conscious; in fact, she reached out and stroked her uncle's broad chest.

"Yeah, Jessa and I knew from the minute we locked eyes," Richard grinned, sitting beside his lover and his aunt. "We started fucking the night after you guys moved in here. We hoped you'd catch us and we could all let our hair down and have some fun."

"ALL?" Sally said, startled.

"Sure Mom," Jessa said, her hand moving towards Martin's groin. "I'm a very sexual person and so is my boyfriend over there. I've been dying to fuck Uncle Martin and Richard thinks you're a MILF. Behind closed doors, who's to know? If we're all going to stay together, shouldn't we just enjoy it and not worry about what anyone else thinks?" Jessa didn't intend for there to be any argument, she slid her mouth over Martin's cock and began sucking him off.

Sally just shrugged at HER new boyfriend and did the same thing to Richard's shaft. Soon, the two men were fucking their women from behind, switching it up until the girls screamed. After they thought they couldn't go any longer, Jessa seduced her mother into her first foray into bi-sexual love. Sally lost count of how many climaxes she had under her daughter's licking tongue and vowed to learn until she could give Jessa a run for her money. The quartet spent the night in Richard's room, stopping only briefly for coffee and nourishment.

A month later and everyone is happy with the new set-up. Sally and Martin share a room, Richard and Jessa share another. Of course, even that is informal. If Jessa is feeling randy, she thinks nothing of walking down the hall to see if her uncle or mother might be willing to satisfy her itch. If Sally finds herself needing a stiff cock and Martin isn't around, her nephew is always willing, although her daughter has a nice strap-on she wields rather well.

The separations from their respective spouses had turned out to be a blessing in disguise for the Caulfield family. The exes might be livid with rage at their living arrangements, but Sally and Martin no longer care what those two think about anything.

12