Iron Rain Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I didn't," I reply already knowing she is pissed about Antwerp.

"What," she stops and is confused that I am neither angry nor confused about her outburst. "What do you mean you didn't?"

"I didn't let her escape," I say standing and crossing the distance between us.

"Let who escape?" Akira is looking me dead in the eye I have to remind myself she doesn't know.

"The Dark Mother," I tell her as I grab her by the hair and make a tight fist and watch her utter confusion as her body surrendered but her mind continued to process the horror of the knowledge I had just shared with her.

I pull her into a long overdue kiss and feel her melt against me. I let go of her hair and reach down and grab both her ass cheeks as her arms slip around my neck. As I lift her skirt and knead her bare flesh she moans in my mouth. I reach further and find her sex soaked and her slit takes my two fingers easily. Her moan gets louder and our tongue are dueling fiercely now.

"What are you doing about Antwerp," she asks as she breaks the kiss and her hands slip between us and free my hard flesh.

"Nothing," I say as I lift her up and pierce her to the core and stagger forward until her back hit the wall. "UNNNNN," I moan as I begin thrusting up into her.

"YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS Kouryou..." she cries out and then the tears begin to flow as she realizes the fate of her parents and her people. "NNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNO..." she weeps as the sorrow blends with the pleasure.

"I couldn't stop it Akira," I told her as we made love and her legs wrapped around my waist. "I was trapped... helpless..." I said as my cock pierced her over and over again taking out my aggression on her.

I feel her fangs bite down deep onto my shoulder and my blood flowed into her. It took very little to sate her hunger and after that she told me later it was like being latched onto a power cable. Her mouth came up and away and she screamed in pleasure/anguish and her climax struck her like freefalling into ecstasy. Her tears of blood ran scarlet down her cheeks as my hips pounded into her relentlessly and climax followed climax until she begged me to stop and by then the last of the night was paling away into dawn.

Akira lay atop me still impaled but resting with her red swollen eyes clamped shut. My arms were around her holding her and sharing her grief.

"Kouryou," she whispered.

"Yes beloved," I asked.

"Is she really your wife," Akira asked meaning the enigmatic being known as Bennu.

"Not in the way that counts," I tell her.

"Huh, I don't understand lover," she moaned.

"She was unique now she's not so she sees me as the same. In her mind and with the limitations of verbal language she called me her husband." I explained.

"Some things never change that was as clear as mud," she actually giggled.

"She changed me so that I could be sacrificed to the Elder Things... the Titans... the Formless..." I shuddered uncontrollably.

Now it was her turn to comfort and the cold sweat that covered my body also forced the runes to appear despite my attempts to keep them hidden.

"Kouryou! Your body is covered with the markings from the Obelisks when did that happen?"

"Oh Akira there is so much I haven't told you," I cried and the pain... the fear... all of it came pouring out in an uncontrollable torrent of words and tears.

I was all cried out and I found that the part of me I thought I had lost was just buried beneath an emotional shell of not wanting to worry those that cared about me. My mom and Petra would have run my neck if they had found out and that brought a smile to my lips.

"Kouryou you are smiling... I mean really smiling," Akira whispered.

"Yeah, I was just thinking of how much trouble I'd be in if my mom or Petra found out about all that crap I was holding in."

"You are so in deep shit mister," said the ethereal voice of Petra Shaw.

Akira and I both sat up and stared at the avatar who had her arms crossed under her tits just like I remember.

"Hey mom," I said with a not so easy grin. "...nice tits."

"Oh that won't work this time, maybe next time but not this time mister," she said and couldn't quite keep the wicked smile from her lips. "You take care of this Antwerp problem right now or else."

"I wish I could," I told her and they could both feel the truth in my words.

"Kouryou is it not that important or is there something worse that is keeping you from acting... oh shit there is, isn't there I can see it in your eyes." Akira said biting her lip in that sexy way.

"Nick," Petra asked. "What's going on Nick?"

"I can't say but in my defense it'll all be over soon. I can let Akira confront the person responsible for her parent's death if that'll help for now."

"It'll do," those two words were like ice coming from my lover's lips.

So we shaved, showered, fucked, showered, fucked again and finally dried off and got dressed. Damn I missed that woman! Akira wore a snow white kimono to show everyone she was in mourning for her parents and I took her to the helipad and there we stepped from the ship to the courtyard outside Khaine's personal rooms on the island.

"How the hell," Akira said looking around. "We were just... you and I need to talk some more Kouryou."

I knocked on the door and it opened and he smiled when he saw me and then grimaced when he saw Akira and her white kimono.

"He's all yours," I tell her handing her my katana.

"Wait... Nick you can't do this," he cried out.

"Oh I can, if I wasn't committed to another course of action it would be my hand wielding that sword old man." I told him eyes narrowed and bitter as hell.

Akira closed the distance and Khaine ran for the back wall wear his own weapon hung on the wall. His hand closed over the hilt but the bare cutting edge of three and a half feet of red gold alloy was poised at the back of his neck.

"I will let you pick up that weapon and defend yourself or you can tell me why you set that monster free?" Akira spat at him each word laced with hatred.

Khaine lowered his hand and slowly turned to face Akira who hadn't lowered her arm. The naked steel now lay across his throat as his shoulders slumped in defeat.

"Tell me mother fucker or you'll be dead before your head hits the fuckin' floor!" she roared at him.

I leaned against the wall and crossed my arms curious to see how this would play out. I had accepted that he had lied to me from day one and had found some acceptance along the way.

"I..." he stammered and seemed to fear something more than the sword that much was obvious to me. "I was told to rescue her and help restore her to health. Then I was commanded to sire children with her and only then did I seal her away after that abomination was born!"

"I always wondered why people found the number thirteen unlucky and now I know," I said with no mirth in my voice.

"Who ordered you to do what you did Khaine?" Akira was in his face now and I feared she was going to kill him no matter what he did or said.

"Loki," he said.

One word, one name that was synonymous with chaos, lies and deceit.

"Who the hell is that," Akira asked unfamiliar with the Norse god.

"He's a god sweetie," I tell her. "He goes by many names Coyote, Tezcatlipoca, Hades and so on but it's all one being. The immortal shit disturber and now it all makes sense."

"It was his blood that created the Akhkharu in the beginning," Khaine was rambling now fearless and perhaps after all these millennia of taking the blame eager to unburden himself. "They were humans originally who craved immortality. He gave them what they wanted and in exchange they drank his blood. Then they became a living plague and the Old Ones just about wiped them out. Loki managed to save just one the worst of the lot. Loki arrived with her and commanded I save her or he would sink the island. So I did. I managed to preserve her with my blood and out of our union a new race appeared the Nephilim."

"So why did you set her free this time?" Akira snarled.

"I was told to keep her on ice until the proper time. Nick's virus seemed to be what Loki was waiting for a time of massive change to unleash the Akhkharu back upon the world."

Akira lowered the sword and turned to leave and handed me my weapon back. I sheathed it and closed the door so I could have a little private chat with Khaine.

"I don't have time to clean up your mess Khaine, but once the New Year is upon us you'd better not be on my island. Do you understand me? If you are I will kill you myself."

"Nick I didn't have a choice," he said just above a whisper.

"We all have choices Khaine look at what I've done for the betterment of mankind. I've become a mass murderer on a scale that dwarfs anything you have ever even conceived of. So don't tell me you didn't have a choice!" I said as I snatched him by the throat and let him see really see the multiverse... all the hidden places between. "Now tell me you didn't have a choice."

"Oh god... oh god... oh god..." he mumbled as he drooled.

Hammerton Missouri

December 5, 2012

I stood before the Sentinal Trees and admired its majesty. I was so damn tired and the worst was yet to come. I sat with my back against the ancient tree and closed my eyes taking in the simplicity of a winter morning. 'Crunch-crunch' came the heavy trod of a man in boots.

"Hello Nick," greeted the deep yet cheerful voice of Gadda Doin.

I opened my eyes and saw the one eyed man in his heavy coat and wide brimmed hat.

"Hello Gadda how are things," I asked.

"What are you doing here Nick," his voice now carried an edge to it perhaps he saw how much I had changed since last time I was here.

"I came for Mary," I said.

"You can't have her," he said the edge growing sharper.

"You know why I need her," I asked.

"Yes and that doesn't change anything she is protected here."

"Maybe she'll volunteer when she has to hear what I have to say?"

"Go Nick you aren't welcome here anymore," Gadda growled.

"I thought it was Eisermann who ran things around here not you Old Man."

"I believe I speak for him in this matter," he said as he took a step closer.

"I don't want to fight you," I said. "Loki has thrust his iron in the fire and I don't have time to deal with him. I have worse things on the horizon. Tell Mary I was here. Tell Augustus I was here." I said standing and looked him in his one good eye. "And if that mean spirited son of bitch you call a son shows up tell him this is just the beginning."

"Clever boy," Gadda Doin said with a weary smile.