It Is Far Better to Give...

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers

"Is she good?" Christina wanted to know.

"If I didn't know better, I'd swear ... " Andy didn't finish the sentence, both women knew what he meant. Holly blushed at the compliment and positioned herself on her hands and knees, ready for her first fuck.

"Doggy?" Christina asked. Holly nodded.

"That way, pretty lady, I can eat your cunt while he's fucking the hell out of me. Go ahead Andy, I may be tiny, but I'm strong. Fuck me stud, fuck the shit out of me!" Holly hissed.

Andy guided his aching cock into the girl's pussy, gripping her hips, he thrust deep inside of her. Holly howled, at first Andy was unsure if from pleasure or pain. Then he looked over at how avidly she was devouring Christina's snatch, his lover was having the time of her life being devoured by the little cutie. Holly was moving back against his invading rod, there was no longer any doubt she was loving her first fuck. Or was it? He'd encountered no resistance as he fucked deep inside of her.

"I REALLY like toys!" Holly giggled, as if sensing his question. "Come on baby, oh, that's the way, fuck me, fuck hell out of me while I eat her horny cunt!"

"Fuck her, my love, give the little bitch the kind of fucking you're capable of!" Christina screamed encouragingly. Andy beamed, Christina never failed to make him feel like the best man he could be.

He pumped in and out, harder and deeper, Holly's snug pussy engulfing all of his cock. The old Andy would have come by now, but Christina had taught him so "magic tricks" to improve his endurance. Christina was practically insatiable, but Andy had no complaints about that.

Christina was an active participant, while Andy fucked Holly and Holly ate her, Christina used her hands to play with Holly's nipples and increase her arousal. She saw the quivering, trembling girl's adorable face and she knew Holly was ready to cum.

"Andy, she's going to cum! Drive it in deep baby, give her that good dick!" Christina screeched. Andy did as he was told.

It was all too much for Holly, the hard dick and gentle hands, she let her body take over and she orgasmed, yelping and squealing. Both of them held onto her until she calmed down, cuddling her between them.

"Oh, oh my, that was so wonderful, thank you, thank YOU!" she said to Christina, then smooching and snuggling close to Andy. "Hey, you didn't cum yet!"

"He's got great self-control!" Christina said proudly.

"Let's blow his fucking mind!" Holly purred as Christina ran her hands over Andy's firm chest. They pushed him down on the bed, then Christina mounted her lover's rampant cock, still hard, pulsating and proud. Holly's featherweight body straddled the older man's face, eager for yet another new experience. She faced Christina and smiled.

"I love both of you, this was the best experience EVER!" Holly sighed as she and Christina began kissing. Andy ate the girl's sweet pussy yet again as his girlfriend took him, full measure, and rode his cock well. She knew all the tricks he liked, she rolled her ass back and forth, then up, slithering down, then around and around. She tightened the walls of her cunt around his dick and all Andy could do was take in the wonderful feeling of his lover on one end and a new playmate on the other.

"Oh, goddamm, fuck visions of sugarplums, this is the best vision I've ever had on a Holiday!" Christina groaned as the threeway inflamed her senses. Bit by bit, she was losing control, but that wasn't important. She had love and lust at the same time, what gift could be nicer than that?

Christina and Holly looked deep into each other's eyes, the spark evident as they shared yet another loving kiss. The warmth and affection was also full of lust, their hands ran all over each other's slender, sexy bodies as Christina felt Andy shake beneath her.

"Oooh, Holly, Andy's cumming! Come down her baby, let's share the load!" Christina and Holly both dismounted and moved fast towards Andy's pulsating cock. Two soft hands surrounded his cock, that was all it took. Andy let go of a huge load, the naughty little cocksuckers at his dick swallowing each and every drop.

Holly lay between the two lovers, sensing the love between them. She was happy to have been part of the evening's celebration, she felt special to have been included.

"That was wonderful -- too bad it's over already!" Holly sighed contentedly. Christina took the pretty redhead's hand and helped her get off the bed. She looked over at her new playmate and smiled conspiratorially at Holly.

"Who says it's over? Come on darling, let's fill our Christmas stockings -- silk stockings that is -- and I think this naughty man will guarantee we won't have a Silent Night!"

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,747 Followers
12