It's Only Sex, Daddy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He squeezed his cock, wringing a few more drops that fell onto her forehead and then proceeded to wipe his oozing tip across her lips, before pushing it into her mouth.

"Suck it clean." He whispered, his words turning into a moan as his daughter's full soft lips closed around the tip of his cock and tongue flicked across it in her mouth.

He removed his cock and she yelped when he slapped it hard against her lips.

"How's that for taking you?"

"Would have been better if you lasted more than a few minutes. You probably switched positions just to last longer." She smirked through the cum on her lips. "Little wound up there, old man?"

He blinked in surprise. The little bitch was still at it. His surprise quickly turned into another wave of excitement. If she were going to keep egging him on, he was going to keep asking her pay for it.

"That's okay." He slipped off her and the bed, standing by the side of it. "Know why?"

He stripped his shirt off and pushing his jeans and underwear down, stepped out of them.

"You do look good, daddy." Cassie told him, losing character as her eyes roamed up and down his body. "I bet Lindsay and the other girls loved fucking you."

The compliment thrilled him as did the fact seeing her father naked had thrown her off her game for the first time tonight, but he wasn't going to stop playing his part. Especially since he wasn't playing.

"You didn't answer me." He leaned over and grabbing her arm yanked her into a sitting position. "Know why it doesn't matter if I was quick?"

"Because you always are?" She giggled, back into the brat mode again.

"No, because I get as much as I can handle so instead of talking, use that slut mouth to do what you're best at."

Darren stepped back further and letting her arm go, grabbed her ankles. He pulled her off the bed and she yelled in pain when her already sore ass hit the floor.

"That really hurt! I..."

"I said shut up and suck my fucking cock!" Darren stepped back up to the bed, grabbed her hair in both hands and pushed his only slightly softened cock into her mouth. He shoved her head back against the bed and worked his hips, slowly fucking her mouth.

"Little fucking slut. Look at you, your father's cum all over your bratty face with your tits hanging out and your cunt oozing while you get your mouth used."

Cassie moaned around his cock and there was no doubt it was a sound of pure pleasure.

"Oh, you do like to be treated like a whore, don't you?"

He pulled his cock out and holding her hair in his left hand, slapped it across her face hard enough to make her yip. Pushing his cock along her cheek, he rubbed his cum back onto his cock and held it in front of her face.

"Lick it off."

"Y...yes daddy." She whispered, her sticky lower lip trembling.

She flicked her tongue out and he trembled in excitement as she ran it along the underside of his sensitive head and after licking the cum from the tip, slipped it back into her mouth.

"How's your nasty little cunt taste off your father's dick? You like it?"

"No!" She shook her head. "It's nasty! I..."

"Too bad because you're going to taste it until you get me to shoot a load in your mouth."

He buried it in her mouth once more, this time shoving it so deep his balls hit her chin. Cassie gagged, but angled her head up, allowing him to slide more easily down her throat. To his surprise, she winked at him and a moan escaped him when her tongue slipped out and caressed his balls.

Jesus, she had him deep throated more easily than any woman he'd been with never mind the young hookers. Cassie opened her mouth wider and moved her head as much as she could, making sloppy porn star quality sucking sounds as drool flowed down her chin and onto his balls.

"You want to lick my balls, do it right." He pulled his cock from her mouth and after whipping it across her face, splattering her with pre cum and her own spit, he lifted it and shoved his balls in her face.

Cassie released another squeal of fake protest, but caused him to moan once more when she opened wide and sucked both his balls into her amazing mouth. Her tongue swirled across them and grabbing his wet cock, she slowly stroked him as she released her balls from her mouth, then proceeded to bath them with her soft wet tongue.

"You look good with daddy's balls in your face." He told her, then reaching down, grabbed her tits and squeezed them hard.

"Ow, daddy!" She moaned. "I'm being good! I'm...

"Tell me you're a fucking whore." He pinched her nipples as she answered causing her words to rise into a squeal.

"I'm a whore!"

"A cock teasing little brat that sells her cunt because she's too lazy to work."

"No, daddy! I do it because I want to fuck my daddy and you never would!" She looked up at him and he hesitated as she actually looked sincere. "This is all I wanted! But you wouldn't do it and I needed you so I played pretend and..."

"Oh, shut up." He slapped her hand from his cock and once more inserted it into her mouth.

"You'll say anything to get out of trouble, won't you?"

He grabbed her hands and pushing them behind her head held them there as he worked his hips. He moved them faster than before, fucking his daughter's mouth with long strokes. He was already fully hard again with no issue and he had every intention of working Cassie's mouth until he blew his second load of the night.

Cassie moaned and gurgled around his cock, her eyes were already beginning to water and her face was as red as a lobster as he picked up the pace, now fucking her mouth as hard as he would if it were his pussy.

His balls slapped against her chin and with his free hand, he gave her tits short hard little slaps. Cassie yelped around his cock and kicked her feet behind him as he punished her perfect tits while having his way with her mouth.

"This what you let those other guys do? Just use your holes? Shoot cum anywhere they want? You let them face fuck you then you come home and tell me you served drinks all night?"

Cassie nodded as much as she could with his cock down her throat.

"But its okay because it's just sex, right? Just sex that you take money for while you call them daddy and wish they were me?"

"Hmm-mm!" She agreed.

"Just sex my ass, its being a shameless little whore. Now you're daddy's whore, guess that doesn't make me any better does it?"

He grabbed more of her hair with his other hand and stopped moving his hips. He switched to yanking her head back and forth, using her hair as handles to control her. Cassie had tears flowing down her cheeks and her gagging was louder with a steady flow of slobber flowing down his shaft and balls.

But her eyes were partway closed and there was a look of twisted bliss on her face as her father violated her mouth.

"You happy now? You made me fuck you? Made your father shove his cock in that slutty cunt? Make me face fuck you like one of those trashy porn stars pretending to be what you are? A daughter being a filthy little girl for her father?"

"Hmm!" Cassie whimpered as he continued to fuck her, loving that as good as her lips, tongue and of course her warm wet mouth felt, he wasn't close to coming yet.

He let her wrists go. "Go ahead play with your tits. Let daddy watch you do it while I use your face."

Cassie obediently cupped her tits and stroked her nipples with her thumbs.

"You have the nerve to pretend you didn't want to come, then went off like a fucking porn star.. You really are daddy's little slut, aren't you?"

Cassie blinked her eyes in agreement and releasing her breasts, put her arms around his waist. She grabbed his ass, squeezing it hard and digging her nails into his cheeks. He moaned as she pulled him forward, shoving him even deeper into her mouth.

Her face was now a darker shade of red and she was sweating profusely. The sweat mixed with tears and cum along with her running eye make up, had her face looking like one of those brutally face fucked girls from the videos and he felt the first twinges of his second orgasm.

"That's it, work daddy's cock. Earn your money, like a good little hooker. Show daddy the only thing you're good for."

Cassie's opened wider and shook her head side to side. He let her do it, and gasped as the head of his cock was worked around her mouth.

"You know all the tricks, don't you?" He teased her. "Being a hooker's made you a good little cock sucker hasn't it?"

Cassie's hands came around to his thighs and she pushed against them, then slapped his right leg hard. She gurgled around his cock and pushed again and Darren realized she wasn't playing. He pulled his cock from her mouth and it was accompanied by a thick sticky drool from Cassie's mouth that splattered down onto her tits.

Cassie sat there breathing hard, while staring up at him with her watering eyes. Her breasts, now covered with spit were heaving and his dripping cock was twitching inches from her face which still had some of his cum on it.

"You look ridden hard and put away wet, little girl." He smiled down at her. "And I'm not even close to being done with you."

He pointed to the left and she turned her head in that direction.

"See that money on the table? That money buys me all I can handle and you told me you'll just keep sucking and fucking until I have nothing left." He cupped her chin in one hand while grabbing his cock in the other.

"Now you had your breather. Get back to work."

"Yes, sir." She whispered and closing her eyes opened wide for him.

"Say that again." He spoke softly.

"Yes sir. I'll do whatever you want, daddy."

"Wow, is that what I have to do to get respect? Fuck you?"

"No." She stunned him with a smirk. "You just have to pay me. I call all the Johns sir."

"Then get back to earning your money!" Darren grabbed her by her shoulders and effortlessly lifting her to her feet threw her onto the bed.

Cassie landed hard enough to bounce, then lay there on her back watching him as he quickly made his way around the bed, his cock bobbing in anticipation of being back in his daughter's mouth.

He came around to where her head was and grabbing her right shoulder rolled her over onto her stomach.

"Assume the position." He told her as he whipped his cock across her face.

"Yes, sir." She winked at him and bending her legs, reached back and grabbed her ankles.

She opened her mouth and Darren couldn't shove his cock in there fast enough. Cassie gurgled in protest, but her tongue swirled around his cock and her red lips wrapped tightly around his shaft as he resumed punishing her mouth.

Darren couldn't stifle a moan as he looked at the sight before him. Cassie's ass was still red and swollen and he loved the look of her just wearing the stockings. The way she held her ankles as he fucked her face, was what he'd thought about since he saw the picture of her online before he knew it was her.

Darren reached down and ran his fingers through her long soft hair and then across her back. For the first time he wasn't rough as admired how smooth the skin of her back was. His hands made their way down over her ass and she whimpered as he gave her swollen cheeks a squeeze.

The whimper turned into a moan around his cock when he dipped his right hand between her thighs and rubbed her once again swollen clit. She moaned louder when he pushed a finger inside her, then another.

Cassie was now bobbing her head in time with his thrusts, taking him deeper and without complaint. She yelped when Darren added a third finger, spreading her tight twat around his thick fingers.

He pumped them in and out while he fondled her ass and stared at the soles of her stocking feet. His balls were tightening and his thrusts becoming shorter and quicker as his daughter's talented mouth continued to take his relentless using of her mouth.

He pushed his fingers deeper, already imagining having his cock back inside her. He started thinking about pulling out of her mouth and fucking her again, but his cock was jerking in her mouth and he'd be lucky to last more than a minute.

Not to mention he'd fantasized for months about shooting a load down his bitchy daughter's throat and at this point he was moments away from that becoming a reality.

"That's it, work for that cum." He told her. "Use that mouth for what its good for, draining your father's balls."

Cassie moaned and looking up at him with wide eyes added a whimper, but bobbed her head faster. Darren groaned and removing his hand from between her legs, grabbed face in his hands and holding her still, fucked her mouth with short brutal thrusts.

Cassie made a loud gagging sound, but kept her hands on her ankles and remained staring up at him, her eyes once again tearing.

"Oh, fuck!" Darren moaned. "Just like that, stay still and let daddy use that mouth!" he shifted his gaze to his cock plundering her lips and noticed there were smears of red lipstick on his shaft.

That hot visual was the last straw and with a loud gasp, he shoved his cock deep enough into her mouth to press his balls to her chin and exploded. Cassie emitted a sound that was part squealing, part gagging, and her eyes went wide as her father released a long stream of hot cum down her throat.

He eased his cock back and still holding her face, continued to pump her mouth, but not as deeply, so his cum would flood her mouth before going down her throat. Cassie gurgled and moaned as she kept sucking, trying to swallow as he fucked her face.

She gagged and cum drooled from each side of her mouth and onto the bed. Darren grabbed the base of his cock and pumped it, helping the last of his cum squirt into his daughter's already flooded mouth.

He pulled his cock out from between her lips quickly, causing more cum to flow out of it and onto the sheet.

"For a professional you spilled quite a bit."

"Sorry, daddy." Cassie whispered in between her ragged breaths.

"Know what they do with puppies who make a mess, don't you?"

Without another word, he shoved her face into the cum puddle on the bed and as she kicked her feet and squealed he smeared her face roughly back and forth into it.

"Oh, sorry, am I treating you like a little cumslut? Guess that's because you are."

He gave her head one more shove, then rolled her over onto her back. She stared up at him, her already messy face smeared with more of her father's cum. Darren walked around the bed, his finally deflating cock dripping onto his thighs as he watched Cassie lie there, breathing hard and staring up at the ceiling.

"Might take me a little while to get it up again. You know us old guys." He stopped at the other side of the bed, and grabbing her ankles, yanked her towards him so her legs were once again off the side of the bed.

"I think it's time I had a taste of what every other guy online has been sampling."

Darren sank to his knees, and draping Cassie's legs over his shoulders, placed his hands on her soft thighs above the stockings and admired her smooth pink pussy.

"Then again most Johns aren't going to want to eat a pussy every guy out there's had his dick in, so maybe getting eaten might actually be a thrill for you."

He was disparaging her to keep up the act, but his mouth was already watering as he leaned in and blew lightly on Cassie's swollen clit.

"Daddy, no!" She moaned, staring down at him, her face dripping sweat, cum and make up.

"I..." She stopped in midsentence, causing him to hesitate.

"I what?" He prompted, his mouth inches from his daughter's glistening snatch.

"I want you to eat my pussy!" Cassie blurted out. "Suck your little brat's clit and make me cum in your face!"

Darren froze where he was. Not just the words, but the way she'd said them didn't just excite him in the sense of committing the act, but the fact was she obviously wanted it. No games, no character, no mocking him.

His daughter wanted him to go down on her.

"Please?" She implored him. "I've done everything you wanted and I'll do anything you want, please suck my pussy, daddy!"

She gave him the pout which under normal circumstances he'd always been a sucker for, but doing it with some of his sticky cum still on her trembling lower lip?

"How can I say no to my little girl?" He whispered.

Sliding his hands further up her thighs, she spread her lips and gave her clit a soft kiss, followed by a quick flick of his tongue. Cassie moaned and her hips jerked, pushing her slick flesh into his face.

Darren took a deep breath, taking in the scent of his daughter's pussy, and this time when he licked her clit, he did so in a slow teasing circle. Darren worked his tongue down through the moist folds of her lips, swirling his tongue side by side and causing Cassie to sigh softly in pleasure.

She gasped when he pushed his tongue inside her and swirled it around, getting a good taste of her sticky juices. Cassie moved her feet, sliding them up and down his back as her father probed her cunt with his eager tongue.

The feeling of the stockings on his back was an added thrill as he moved his head back and forth, keeping his tongue rigid, fucking her with it.

"You look so good, down there." Cassie purred. "God, this is so fucking hot!"

She'd lost the brat routine and Darren found he didn't mind at all. He'd already treated her roughly and enjoyed every minute of it. Now he found he liked her willingness just as much, if not more.

Darren removed his tongue from her hot little hole and took it on another slow journey through her wet flesh, reveling in her soft sighs and little coos of delight as he explored her pussy. Cassie emitted a much louder noise when he slipped two of his fingers into her while reaching her clit and giving it a quick hard suck.

"Fuck!" Cassie exclaimed when her reaction made him give her several sucks in rapid succession.

Darren switched to using his tongue, tracing her clit in fast circles as his fingers slowly pumped her wetter than ever pussy. Cassie moaned in appreciation and sliding her feet up, rested them on his shoulders.

Her hips were now moving in a circular motion, working her clit around on the tip of his tongue. Cassie released a contented sigh and turning his eyes upwards, he saw she'd cupped her tits and was stroking her nipples.

Her eyes were closed and her lips parted as she moaned softly while her father bathed her clit with his tongue. Her face was still a sticky sweaty mess, but now featured a look of satisfied bliss that to his surprise caused his tired cock to twitch between his legs.

"Hmm, you're licking your little girl's pussy so good, daddy." She purred. "I like it when you're good to me."

His cock twitched again and he moved both his tongue and fingers faster as she went on in that sultry tone that seemed far to mature for a girl her age.

"I know you wanted to do this to me because you asked for it when we talked online. I played with myself after we talked and I got off to thinking about having someone go down on me and make me cum! Then I started thinking of you doing it and I came so hard!"

She stopped talking and went back to making those sexy little sighs as he switched between licking and sucking her clit. Her hips were moving faster and her toes were now curling into his shoulders.

Her blue tipped fingers were squeezing and tugging on her pink nipples and when he added a third finger inside her, stretching her further open, her pussy contracted around them and her hips shoved forward, pushing him deeper.

"Hmm, you're really stuffing my little pussy! Can't wait to have your big cock inside me again."

His 'big cock' was currently twitching, but not doing much more and even as he licked and sucked her clit he wondered if he could do it again this quickly. He was going to find out soon as Cassie's feet were pushing hard into his shoulders and her back was arching off the bed.