Jessie's Journal

Story Info
Pretty young Jessie shares her life in her diary.
1.8k words
4.38
28.3k
2
0

Part 1 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

as told to BrettJ © 2006

*

November 15

Wow! I'm eighteen today, and so far, it's been a really great day. Mom and Dad let me skip school, my friends are coming over later for a party and my sis sent me this great, leather-bound journal to write in. I hope I'll have a lot to put down in here, I think it's going to be a great year!

November 16

The party last night was a blast! Mom and Dad even let me have champagne, and it's true, the bubbles do tickle your nose!

I guess I should start by telling a bit about myself, huh?

I'm Jessie Patterson. I turned 18 yesterday, I live with my Mom, Dad and younger brother, Ryan, here in Parkhurst. It's a nice place, with a little over 100 hundred thousand people living here. My sister, Carmen, lives in California. She's a year older than me. Carm and the folks had a falling out last year, so we don't hear much from her.

My mom, Lene, owns two restaurants. She married Adam, my Dad, when she was my age and had Carmen a year later. Mom's a tall, curvy blond with a great smile and a "Can Do" attitude, the kind of lady who gets what she wants.

Dad's a graphic artist, very successful, so we're doing pretty well. He's 5 years older than Mom, a real jock, but with an artistic bent. He looks good casual or dressed in a tux. I used to tease him that he should be a male model.

Ryan, my brother, is nearly 6'5" tall, he plays basketball for the High School that we both attend. A lot of the girls, including some of my friends, would like to date him, he's cute, with a nice build and sandy hair, with great green eyes. Problem is, Ry's clueless around girls. He's a year younger than me – well, not actually, about 10 months. We had sexually active folks.

Carmen's shorter than Mom, but like me and Mom, blonde with big, brown eyes. She has a great figure and she wasn't afraid to show it off. Now, with some parents, they'd freak out about her exhibitionist streak, but our family have always been very conscious of good health and appearance, so it was no big deal. Wish I knew what the fight was all about.

Me, I'm about 5'3", 34D-22-33 figure. Blonde hair, as I said already. I've been going steady – yes, some people still say that – with Brendan for about 6 months. I figure he's the one that will be my first. He's a great guy, looks like a professor with his glasses and short hair, but he's smart and funny and treats me great. He's 3 years older than me and goes to the local University.

Oh yeah, the party! Lots of friends and family. My triplet-cuzzes, Nikki, Rikki and Jackie were there, Brendan and Breanna [ his sister and my best friend ], my folks, Aunt Janine and Uncle Richard [ the triplet's folks ], Aunties Allycin and Angel [ Dad's sisters ] and lots more friends from school. Bekka, Shelly, Vanessa, Chad, Dion, Charmane, Mick, Donny, Jennifer ... it didn't end until nearly 1. I've got great folks.

November 17

Hanging out with Breanna today, school was – blehhhh. I cannot WAIT until I graduate in June.

Breanna was the one that hooked me up with Brendan, she knew I had a thing for her brother and she told him to ask me out. We suit each other, Brendan and me. And what's neat is, if Breanna wants to come with, Brendan never kicks up a fuss. He and his sister don't fight like most sibs do.

Anyway, my sometimes-tactless bud asks me when I'm finally going to let Brendan fuck me. After I stopped turning nine shades of red, I told her that I wasn't sure yet. I can't get over how easily she asked me that question.

She practically jumped off the bed and accosted me. "What's the holdup Jess?" she wanted to know. "You do want to fuck him, don't you?"

Breanna can be a bit pushy, but I love her anyway. "Breanna, I haven't had sex yet, remember? Jeez, forgive me if I'm a little nervous. I know Brendan's nervous too, he hasn't said so, but ... "

As usual, my assertive buddy cuts me off. "Brendan isn't nervous sugar, he's anxious! He and Lacy ... " [ his ex, the cow ] " ... used to fuck all the time, he wants to be naked and do the nasty with you."

I had to laugh, Breanna has a way with words, y'know?

"I have to think about it Breanna, but your brother's a good guy. I appreciate his patience."

"Don't wait too long Jess, boys don't wait forever!"

Yeah, I know. Don't know how much longer I want to wait either.

November 18

School was blehhh again today, except for Drama Class with Mister Stone – he's soooo funny --- and Dance Class with Miss DuValle. She moves so gracefully, I love watching her. I wish I could move like that. A lot of the students in her class just can't believe how amazing she is. I've always thought she and Mister Stone would make a cute couple, y'know?

November 19

Oh my God, Oh my God, oh-my-fucking-God!

I have to write about this, while it's still fresh in my head. It's late, but jeez, what just happened!

I am supposed to have a big test tomorrow, so I decided to have an all-night cram session. I made myself a big pot of coffee, got out the Trig texts and put on my favorite lacy nightie, the one Mom bought me for my last birthday.

I hate Trig, my mind can't wrap around the concepts, y'know, so I get distracted easily. Around midnight, I hear a lot of weird noises that I haven't heard before.

It was coming from down the hall and I thought I had better check it out. As I got near my parent's bedroom, I figured out the noises were coming from there. They were getting louder and louder.

I thought I should play it safe, and I peeked in the crack of the door. Oh, my fucking God!

My Mom was naked, riding my Dad's – cock, there, I've said it! I was watching my parents having sex! But jeez, they weren't alone!

My aunt Allycin was in there with them. She was on top of Daddy, straddling his face. His tongue was buried deep within her pussy and she was leaning forward, playing with Mom's tits, Mom was playing with hers, and they were kissing, really getting into it!

I think my Aunt Allie is gorgeous. She's slim and carries herself with an air of sensuality, I've seen men and women checking her out. She has these dark, Bambi-brown eyes, with long, dark eyelashes. She has the kind of mouth women pay money for and dark, chestnut hair. She's darker than me, she's got nice legs and a great butt, I've noticed Ryan checking her out. She looks like she's ready for sex, 24-7!

Then, it hit me! My DADDY was fucking his WIFE – with his SISTER watching and joining in. Incest! Fuck, were my parents sick freaks?

I knew I should leave, it was the right thing to do. Not only was I seeing something I shouldn't, but I was spying on them. I had a test to study for!

But, despite my better judgment, I stood there and watched. My Daddy's big cock was really drilling in and out of Mom's nearly-bald pussy, auntie Allycin was as close to her as she could get. They were running their hands all over each other's bodies, this obviously wasn't the first time they'd done this. Daddy was good to, while he was fucking his wife, his tongue didn't stop eating auntie Allie's horny pussy. She'd shaved all her hair off, I could see everything. Daddy was really going to town on her cunt.

My Mom's long, blonde hair was tossing from side to side as she fucked Daddy. I say that because she was giving as good as she got, she was really riding him. I don't know a lot about sex, I've never even seen a porno, but it wasn't hard to tell. And I think Daddy's really hung too, I could hear Mom screaming now. She was yelling out stuff like "Fuck me Adam, drive your big dick deep inside me, fuck baby!" while she and aunt Allie continued making out. Allycin wasn't saying very much, she had her eyes half-closed and really seemed to be getting into the incestuous love-play.

Daddy was gripping aunt Allie's buttocks as she ground her pussy all over his licking tongue. She rocked back and forth on his face as he ate her out. I knew it was wrong, but jeezuz, they were so sexy. Mom's sexy body was glistening with sweat and so was aunt Allie's, they had their tits mashed together as they kissed.

I almost-unconsciously began running my fingers down towards my panties, they were tiny, black lace. I pulled them to one side and began rubbing my pussy as I watched my parents and aunt screwing.

I have never felt anything so good as my fingers going in and out of my pussy as I watched them all having sex. My pussy was soaked, I stepped out of my panties and my eyes were glued to the goings-on in the bedroom. I got another shock.

Aunt Allycin was lying on her back, her mouth was buried in Mom's pussy now, Mom was straddling her face and grooving on her tongue. Daddy was FUCKING aunt Allycin now. He was FUCKING his own SISTER!

My fingers were rubbing my clitty now, I fought the impulse to close my eyes in pleasure, keeping them fixed on the kinky fun going on. Aunt Allie was making noise now, "Yes, yes, oh fuck, YES!" she screamed as Daddy dicked her hard.

God, this was wild! I knew no one would ever believe this, I was fingering my pussy while three members of my family were having sex nearby. The bedsprings were squeaking loudly, I could see Dad and aunt Allie were really going at it now. Mom was the happy recipient of Allycin's tonguing, her eyes were closed now, her head thrown back and she was moaning.

I saw Daddy tense up, then he pulled out of Allycin's pussy and Mom got off her face quickly. The pair of them moved towards his cock and I saw his cum – I think that's what they call it – shoot out of his cock and all over their lips. My body shuddered too and I knew I was having a cum of my own! I watched my slutty female relatives share Daddy's sperm and I wondered if he and aunt Allie had been fucking for years? I also wished I could have joined them.

Oh God, am I a sick freak too?

Man, I can't concentrate on studying now. I am going to flunk that Trig test tomorrow for sure. But it was worth it!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers