Jessie's Journal Ch. 02

Story Info
Another diary entry from naughty Jessie.
3k words
4.49
20.7k
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers

Jessie's Journal as told to BrettJ © 2007

November 20

Okay, just as a finally calmed down, I get Aunt Allie's birthday gift -- holy fuck, she gave me a porno movie.

After last night's festivities, I thought it might be a little anti-climactic, but I had to wait for Breanna to show up for our shopping trip. No one was home, so I got it out of the box. The film was called HIDDEN OBSESSIONS, directed by some guy named Andrew Blake.

I doubted I could get into it, but I was wrong. The women were gorgeous, all of them, especially this Janine chick. She and the other girl -- Julia Ann? - did a scene with an Ice Dildo that looked real cool, but I bet it was chilly.

I was so turned on, I looked down and found that I was subconsciously frigging my pussy. I've never been with a girl, but the scenes were H-O-T and the film wasn't cheesy at all, like I thought a porno would be.

I looked at the clock and fuck! - Bree was gonna be here in 45 minutes, so I had to stop watching. I still don't know why Aunt Allycin gave me the movie, but I didn't have time to think about it now. I hauled ass upstairs, got out of my thong -- soaked -- and got in the shower.

We have one of those pulsating shower heads -- whoa, how cool! It sure helped me get off, I was feeling a lot more relaxed now. I changed into a short white mini and put on a lacy bra and lacy, black baby-Tee over that. I decided against pantyhose or socks, my legs were a nice tan color anyhoo, so I just put on my white heels and ran downstairs just in time to see Bree come in the door.

Bree rarely dresses casual, she likes to look "ready to fuck" all the time, she told me one time. Today, my best bud was also wearing a black chemise and black leather pants that looked like they were painted on her. She had on her favorite black GoGo boots.

"Wow, you've got your happy face on -- did you finally decide to fuck my brother or something?" Man, she can be such a bitch!

"You are a total skank, you know that?" I told her.

Breanna stuck out her tongue at me and said "Yeah, but you love me anyway, bitch."

I kissed her on the cheek and we got into her Jag ( her Dad gave her his old one when he upgraded ) and headed out. I'd trust Breanna with my life, so there was no question I was going to tell her what I'd seen last night and what I'd been doing before she showed up.

When I told her, Bree pulled the car over, we nearly got into an accident. "You have GOT to be fucking kidding me?" she said, shaking me hard.

"Will you please stop shaking me?" I told her.

She just kept looking at me and sighed. "Okay, I want all the details -- and I do mean ALL the details Jess, don't leave a thing out!"

Okay -- so I took a deep breath and told her. All of it, about spying on the 'rents and Aunt Allie, watching them fuck, getting turned on. I told her about Auntie's odd birthday gift and I told her that I'd got hot and bothered both times.

"Wow". It was all that Bree could say. "Fuck, just --- wow."

Then she regained her composure and asked "So Jess, does your Dad have a big one?"

I screeched and punched her in the arm. She just smiled and punched me back.

"So -- does he?"

I told her from what I'd seen -- and I'd seen PLENTY -- yeah, my Dad was hung.

"Mmm, I've always had a thing for your Dad!" Bree told me, shocking the hell out of me. "I'd fuck him if he wasn't married to your Mom and you weren't my best friend. Wow -- he's fucking his sister. How kinky."

I just told her that I felt it was wrong, that it was INCEST and she just smiled and told me to calm down. Breanna has this way of making you see things, y'know? She told me that they likely weren't going to have kids, that no one was being forced to do anything and besides, it likely went on a lot more often then I knew about.

I was reeling at that -- other people fucking family members? Then I told her about my Mom and Aunt Allycin getting it on too, that was lesbianism. Breanna just smiled and said "Well no, that's being bi. Nothing wrong with that. We probably know a few bi-girls ourselves Jess."

It was all too overwhelming, but I had to give Breanna credit for staying calm and level-headed in the face of all this new info. She started the car and we headed out again.

My brain was racing though. First, what kind of perv was I? Watching my family fuck the hell out of each other had turned me on like crazy. Second, who ELSE knew about this -- did Aunt Angel know her sister and brother were screwing. Was she screwing him too? Third, what about Mom's family -- my Aunt and Uncle are nice-looking people, were my folks swinging with them too? Did my cousins know?

I had to put all these thoughts out of my head, because I had to go shopping with Breanna. My nipples were hard under my Tee and I knew I'd have to make myself cum again when I got home.

Daddy had give me his Platinum Card and told me to spend "as much as I wanted." I can SHOP so Daddy knew full-well what he was in for. Nice having parents with money, but you don't have 18th birthdays every day, right?

Breanna's a shopper too, but she's got her own buckage -- she has a really good part-time job and she's worked since she was 12. She wanted to take me to this new Lingerie place called La Vie En Rose that she'd been shopping at.

We got out of the car and I saw dudes checking my pal out. I hadn't been paying attention, but she'd had her hair streaked and looked really hot. I even noticed a few girls checking her out as we walked into the mall and headed for the store. I always wondered why Bree didn't have a steady guy, she could've had her pick of the litter. I guess she liked to play the field.

I knew Bree wasn't a virgin -- she'd told me about her first time with some guy. She said that she started out really nervous -- but she told me she REALLY wanted to fuck this guy and she couldn't wait to suck a cock -- some of our other friends had already lost their cherries and told her cocksucking was a lotta fun!

Breanna told me that the first cock she'd ever had was just perfect -- not too thick, not too long. She'd put it in her mouth and licked it like a lollipop ( she'd also gotten hold of some porno mags ) and she squeezed his balls ( he got off on that ) and she licked the head and sucked on the purple dick until the guy was hard and ready to fuck her.

Every time I thought of this story, I got really hot. I could just imagine my formerly-brunette bud sucking a big, hard, fucky dick. Bree told me that the guy nearly came in her mouth, but she licked his piss-slit and tasted his pre-cum.. He had good control though, and he managed to reign it in.

Breanna's first lover was very considerate -- he took his time and she told me she appreciated it. He was slow -- he was almost TOO slow, she said. He wrapped his arms around her -- he was nice and "muscle-ly" she told me. The guy kissed her neck and put his arms around her, her gorgeous tits cradled by them. She could feel her nipples getting pebbly, her cunt was soaked -- she hadn't worn panties and could feel a bit of pussy-juice running down her thighs.

Breanna had dressed up über-hot for this guy -- her sluttiest mini and a crop top, she'd even worn garters, stockings and stilettos. She decided to make a show out of this, moving away from her stud and stripping, the top -- then the mini -- the stockings, one-by-one -- but he asked her to keep the "fuck shoes" on. She just shot him a big smile and wiggled her ass over to the bed, spread her thighs open and told him to "put it in".

He didn't do that though -- he ate her pussy for nearly 30 minutes, she was climbing the walls by the time he put it in her. She locked those great legs of hers around his neck and he screwed the shit out of her, speeding up and really pounding her cunt.

My friend tells me she's a "wild fuck" - but she was scared that first time. While her stud was screwing her, she was carrying on and begging him for more, After they came, Breanna sucked his dick hard again and he showed her how to top-ride, which she tells me is still her favorite way to fuck.

I asked her if she'd fucked him again and she got this strange look -- told me "every once in a while" - but I still haven't met this mystery stud.

I was walking around the store, thinking all these thoughts, hoping MY first fuck would be that good. Is it gonna be Brendan? I don't know -- but man, looking around this store, whoever gets to share my first fuck with me is going to unwrap a pretty HOT package.

This store had some really hot stuff -- from high quality to kinky and trashy. I was going to go on a spree, thanks to the magic of Visa Platinum!

I looked around and saw my nutty friend already picking out some really skimpy thongs, so I joined her -- grabbed about a dozen, in different colors and styles, even a leopard-spotted one. Okay, underwear handled -- now it was time for stockings.

I'd always worn pantyhose, but Bree says that once you go to stockings, you won't want to wear them anymore. I took her advice and spent the little extra for high-quality, mostly silk, in different shades. I bought some ones with nice patterns, one with rosettes, one with spiderweb patterns, I even found a pair that matched the leopard-skin thong.

Well, after stockings and panties, I had to go for some bras -- I even indulged in a naughty little fling and bought a "peekaboo" bra.

Moving on -- teddies, corsets, bustiers and all sorts of things -- if I liked it, it went on to the pile. I let Breanna add a few things to my pile, I doubted Daddy would mind the added expense -- it was already several hundreds of dollars.

Brendan was going to freak next time he saw me, no question!

A very nice-looking black lady -- I guess I'd describe her as elegant with a touch of slinky -- came up to Breanna and me as we were checking out. She flashed us both a huge smile.

"I'm Darcelle and this is my store!" she said to us. She told us that it was very nice to see two such lovely young women who appreciated high-quality underwear. I got out my card and she instructed the salesgirl to give us a 20% discount, which I am sure Daddy will appreciate when he gets the bill.

Darcelle and Bree talked a few minutes and we left the store. They seemed to be getting very chummy, so I asked Bree what they'd talked about.

All I got was "this and that" and an odd smile.

Okay, we had the underwear, now Breanna said we had to get a few nice pairs of shoes -- one of her birthday gifts to me, she insisted. I told her her gifts had been generous enough, but Bree gets her way almost all the time. So she took me to "Footz" and that's where today got even more interesting.

This place had the COOLEST shoes. I started to reach for a pair of Reeboks, but Breanna just slapped my hand away and pulled me towards the back.

I'm getting tired -- I'll post what happened in tomorrow's entry. Night Diary.

November 21 2007

Man, that was a longgg day.

I spent post of the day studying -- the folks insisted, they always want me to get good grades.

Daddy tousled my hair when he came down for breakfast. "So Princess, did you spend all of my money?" he asked me.

"A good chunk of it" I grinned sheepishly. "But I sure got some sexy stuff."

Daddy kissed me on the cheek and told me not to sweat it. He invests a lot, but he has the philosophy that you can't take it with you. After putting my dishes in the dishwasher, I went upstairs, studied for a few hours, went on the computer and checked my E-Mail, Messengered with Bree and decided I should get the rest of yesterday's details down before I forget them -- as IF!

Okay -- so Breanna and I are in the shoe store, right? And she's like, "Hey Cal" to this kinda stocky-but-cute guy, who I find out is the store's Assistant Manager. I'm looking around and she tells Cal that she's gonna hook me up with some hot new shoes and can she get her usual discount? He gives her this goofy grin, right? I see her squeeze his hand, he grins again and nods.

Like I said, this place had some SERIOUSLY cool footwear. I got a pair of black leather heels for dressing up, black stilettos -- I've always wanted a pair of those. I got some seriously hot slingback and high-heeled sandals. Bree got me a pair of GoGo boots, but mine were white, not black like hers. But my ultimate FAVE -- I found those when she was in the back -- I finally got a pair of high-heeled, thigh-high "fuck me" boots. Next time I wore my leather mini, I was wearing those -- they were freakin' AWESOME!

I looked around for Breanna and couldn't see her anywhere. I had 6 pairs of shoes -- maybe seven, I was still deciding and wanted her opinion. So, I look around for her, right -- and I found her.

She was in the Change Room -- with Cal -- and she was giving him a blowjob. My best friend was in the back of a shoe store, sucking a strange man's cock!

After what I'd seen the other day, this wasn't the weirdest thing I'd ever seen, but Breanna was really into it -- acting like a total fuckslut, down on her knees, Cal's pants around his knees and her lips sliding up and down his knob. He had his hand on her head and he was guiding her a bit, but from what I could see, Bree didn't need it! She was a noisy little -- cocksucker -- luckily we were the only ones in the store.

I was feeling like a total perv -- but fuck, this was nasty shit. Bree sure seemed to know her way around a cock and Cal was doing all he could to keep from falling over, bracing himself while my friend gobbled his meat.

Man, I'm getting horny again just remembering this stuff!

"Christ, you little bitch, blow me, do it!" I remember him yelling -- and Bree was acting like a little whore. We call each other names all the time -- like "Ho" or "Skank" or -- whatever -- but man, oh man, was she acting like one!

Her leather pants had slid down a little bit and I could see she wasn't wearing anything under them -- just her own tanned skin. I bet she was soaked, but from the way she was bobbing her head up and down and her hair was whipping about, don't think she cared much.

I kept lookout, hoping no one would come in -- so far, so good -- I felt my fingers drift to my own pussy and I was fucking [U] drenched [/U]. Yep, I am a total perv, I'm going straight to hell -- but I am sure getting one damned good education.

Cal was getting this weird look on his face -- and then I saw Breanna move away from his rod -- not as big as my Dad's, I noticed -- and I could see her gulping down -- holy fuck, she was swallowing his load! What a slut she was!

I saw Cal stand up on jelly legs and heard him say something about "earning her discount" and I hauled ass so they wouldn't catch me watching their little suckfest! Bree ran over to me, apologizing and telling me she hoped I hadn't been bored. As IF!

She liked the pair of shoes, so I took those too -- didn't see Cal ring anything in and had to wonder just HOW good her discount was.

On the drive home, I was trying to figure out whether or not I should tell her I'd been watching them. I mean, Bree and I tell each other EVERYTHING, but this was some heavy shit.

Mom's calling me for dinner -- and I'm really hungry, being this horny really gives you an appetite. I'm still turned on! I wonder if I should invest in a vibe -- I'm getting hornier by the day!

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,746 Followers