Jessie's Journal Ch. 04

Story Info
Jessie's life progresses and an old friend returns.
2.5k words
4.37
16.5k
2
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/18/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers

as told to BrettJ © 2008

November 27th 2007

Okay, so I got my dates mixed up yesterday. Yeeps -- can anyone blame me? In just a few days, I've found out my Daddy fucks his sister, he's having an affair with my best friend, my Mom is screwing Aunt Allie and Aunt Angel and ... and even though I know it's kinda sick and gross, it's kinda a turn-on too. I've got a lot on my mind, but thanks to you Diary, at least I have somewhere I can put it all down.

November 28th 2007

Aannnnd just when I think life can't get any nuttier, it does. Thank God I'm a really good student and don't have to write any exams. I don't think my poor mind could take any more of this shit, ya know?

My best friend from years ago, Leslie Pattison moved back into town. Wow -- it just keeps on coming. When we were kids, Leslie had been made fun of mercilessly. She'd been called everything from "Stringbean" to "Freckleface" to "Carrot Top" but she bore them all as best she could, with grace and humor. I always thought Les was a class act and that's why we were such good buds. Before Bree, she was my closest confidante. I was her protector and she taught me a lot of good study habits, which is why I am such a good student today, I guess.

Leslie was over 5' tall by the time she was 8 and added 6 inches to that by her 12th birthday. That was the last time I saw her until early this morning, when she walked into my homeroom. Despite the teacher telling us to quiet down, we squealed like two six-year olds, jumped up and down and hugged and cried. Some of the kids thought we were nuts.

We played catch-up at lunch and we took up right where we left off. She told me about her old High School, where she towered above almost every boy, standing nearly 5'11". She didn't get a lot of dates until she began developing tits. Her red hair changed to auburn. Those spindly legs grew slender and shapely from hours of track and field. The "Stringbean" had become a lovely Rose, that's what her Mom kept telling her.

Her parents were thrilled for her, so were some of the faculty. That figured. Les always the kind of girl who was quiet & well-mannered, Straight-A student. Some of the boys took notice, but she couldn't have cared less. Some of the other girls were nasty, but she ignored them. Jealousy had no place in her life. That was so Leslie. She had it together real early.

Newly confident, Leslie decided to go for a makeover [ it was obvious, lemme tell ya! ] Her old glasses went, aside from using them for reading. She bought contacts that let everyone see the stunning green eyes they had previously overlooked. Baggy clothes were replaced by short skirts and sexy blouses. She developed a taste for lacy underwear and sexy heels. Leslie could easily afford it, she made good money tutoring. She told me she had started tutoring one of her teacher's kids a few weeks before she'd transferred back here.

Leslie liked her new hot-stuff image, she told me, and she used it to her advantage. On occasion when she would walk down the halls, her heels making a "ChikChikChik" sound on the tile, some of the male faculty members would look at her and dream of younger days. She would adjust herself in her seat and cross and uncross her legs. Her grades were never a problem, but if Les needed an extension, she got it. She told me she could've swore even a few of the female teachers were checking her out. Based on what I'd learned lately, I didn't doubt it.

The teacher she told me about was Mr. Robertson, the gentleman who co-ordinated the tutorial program that Les worked for. She told me he was a widower and his late wife had been a full decade older than him. Her eyes kinda glazed over when she told me the 50-year old man was the kind of older man girls dreamt about -- worldly, exceptionally well-mannered, elegant and dapper and charming. Leslie had a huge crush on him and whenever she tutored his daughter Belinda in Spanish, she would catch him looking at her. It made her feel good to know she could attract his attention. She had to play it coy though, she didn't want Belinda to freak or anything.

Paul Robertson was a leg man, unashamedly. It was the reason he had married Elliot, his late wife had legs up to here. So did Leslie and he dreamt of seeing them in stockings and lingerie and wrapped around him in his bed. But he behaved himself and conducted himself in a proper manner.

Well, for a long time he did. The NEW Leslie wasn't gonna be ignored. She wanted this guy to be her first and yet, she had no idea how.

What gave her the opportunity was a series of events. Leslie turned 18. Her parents were called out of town on a Family Emergency, so Belinda asked her father if Leslie could come to their house for a birthday dinner. Champagne was served, it didn't agree with Belinda, she went upstairs and conked out -- leaving Paul and Leslie alone. Les told me that none of this was planned, but she wasn't about to waste the chance!

"Well -- here we are!" he said, raising his glass to Leslie's health on her birthday.

"You're cute!" Leslie tittered drunkenly. She told me she really WAS a bit loopy, she'd never had champagne before.

"Oh? Umm -- thank you?" Paul said, not really sure what to say.

She told him "Lotsa girls wanna jump your bones, but theyyyy can't!" She sing-songed to him and she said he just looked kinda lost.

"That is true." He tried to get serious. "Of course Leslie, I am a teacher. It wouldn't be proper and ...."

"I wanna jump your bones!" Leslie almost yelled. "I COULD get away with it, no one would catch me!" she droned on. The poor guy -- I had to feel sorry for him, it was easy to tell Leslie wasn't the kind of chick a guy would say "No" to.

He was shocked at the girl's boldness, but he figured most of it was from drink. Nope. Leslie came over to his side of the table, plunked her slender, sexy young body on his lap and kissed him -- hard.

Paul protested and sputtered that "They shouldn't do this ... blah, blah, blah ..." Leslie wasn't listening and she wasn't changing her mind.

Les told him straight out."Nuts to that. I know you check me out -- I've seen you looking at my tush and legs. I have nice legs, don't I? Everyone says I have nice legs ... wanna see more?"

She pulled up the hem of the short dress she was wearing and it was like the sexy little vixen had been reading his mind. She had on stockings with a garterbelt. I looked over and she did now too. "I can't help it, I like being a girl!" Leslie giggled. I hugged her and told her so did I -- girls had more fun!

Les told me Paul tried to fight it, but she knew how eminently desirable and fuckable she was, although she had to give the guy credit, he was putting up a good fight.

NO! He was teacher and despite those long, sexy, lovely, incredible legs, legs he craved .. it was all over the poor guy's face.

NO! His jaw set and he looked over at her.

"Leslie, I cannot do this. It isn't right, I can't take your virginity, I can't do this thing!"

Leslie chuckled inwardly, thinking it amusing he assumed she was a virgin. She was -- barely -- but in this day and age, to make that kind of assumption was very funny.

"I can make my own choices and I chose YOU to fuck me. Please Mr. Robertson -- won't you make love to me and worship this body you've been craving?" she asked him.

Paul fought with his inner demons, but it had been over 2 years since his wife died and he was lonely and horny. He admitted to fantasizing about Les -- and now the real thing was live, squirming in his lap and offering him the chance of a lifetime if he dared to take it. He had lived most of his life playing it safe -- why not, just this once ...?

He took her hand and let her stand up, wobbly and kissed her, hard and on the mouth, nearly causing her to lose her breath. He was a fucking AMAZING kisser, Leslie told me.

"If we're going to do this baby, shouldn't you call me Paul?" he said, trying to be macho, but it was so out-of-character. Leslie didn't mind, it was kinda cute.

Leslie took his hand and they walked over to the plush leather couch and her unpracticed hands unzipped him. Leslie drew out his cock -- JACKPOT on the very first try, he was hung, she giggled. "Like a fuckin' mule!" she said -- it was weird hearing her swear, but we weren't kids anymore. Les told me she relied as much on instinct as she could and sucked him until he was hard. She told me sucking cock was really good, huh -- wish I could've told her I knew how it felt.

Leslie instinctively knew she was good, but Paul was better. Having forgotten nothing in the years since his wife died, he slipped one, then two, stiletto heels from Les' feet and stroked the instep lightly. Les shuddered a bit as he began working up long, slender stocking-clad legs -- if his lips weren't kissing, his fingers were caressing. I was so turned on as she told me this. Les said that her thong was soaked and while he was kissing and being attentive, she wriggled out of her sexy top. She unhooked her bra and saw her nipples were already hard. I looked at the blouse she was wearing and her nipples were hard now, too.

Leslie's long, silky legs were resting on Paul's back as he worked oral magic on her trimmed, fiery pussy. It was obvious to her that he knew his way around a woman's body and he pulled her up, her long legs around his back and they kissed, his hands playing with her cupcake tits and beautiful nipples. She was a good storyteller -- I could see them together in a very vivid picture. Paul could see that Leslie was sobering up quickly, but there was a different, less-innocent, more-worldly look in her eyes. I saw that same look -- like a sweet girl had vanished and a real cock-slut had emerged.

Leslie loved to read -- books had been her only friends for some years, especially after she and her family moved away. Les told me that one of her secret vices was porn novels, so she knew a lot more than she let on. She moved herself into a semi-sitting position on top of Paul and after a few inches of pain, her virginity was a thing of the past. He was inside of her and it felt good. Man, I envy her that.

There was very little pain, Leslie believed in self-pleasure at every opportunity and possessed more than a few sex toys. While her hymen had been intact, naughty toys had passed her pussy walls before. But this was a real, hard, hot, throbbing man's COCK and as she rocked back and forth on it, her nails digging into Paul's back, she had never felt this good before.

In a gentle, but commanding manner, Paul moved Leslie about so her long legs were now wrapped around his back. Paul had never seen legs this gorgeous [ he's right -- I'd KILL for her legs ] and he hoped perhaps they could sneak in a few more illicit fucks after she tutored Belinda. Les' pussy was so tight around his cock and she wanted him to remember it, so that every time he saw her at school, he'd be thinking of this moment. Leslie whimpered and yelped, begging Paul to "Fuck me, deeper, oh yeah, that's the spot!" She came minutes later, almost seeing stars and then she pulled Paul from her pussy, jerked him off into her mouth and greedily swallowed every drop. The books were right -- cum was yummy!

Leslie was shocked when I told her I didn't know yet. I hoped that would change soon, but I wanted to hear the rest of her story so I changed the subject back.

Paul went upstairs to check on Belinda and came back down a few minutes later, in a robe and boxer shorts "In case Belinda had woken up, but she's out for the night -- can you stay a little longer?" he asked Belinda.

Leslie told me that the cute look on his face convinced her. She sat on his lap, he was still fairly hard and she ran her slender hands across the nape of his neck. She told him that she thought she could be convinced -- and he "convinced" her two more times.

He asked Leslie if she could do him one more favor. She asked "What's that?"

Paul asked her if she could wear her black leather mini to school tomorrow -- "the one you wear with the high boots!" She said he winked at her.

She said for a while after that, they fucked every chance they got -- she was sure Belinda knew about it, because her student kept dropping little hints. I wanted to know more, but lunch was over and we had to go back to class. My new toys were gonna get quite a workout tonight, I knew that for sure.

November 29th 2007

Leslie gave me a lot to think about. I think it's time for me to let loose the chokehold I've had on my precious virginity. Maybe I can arrange for Brendan to take me somewhere on Saturday and we can fuck at long last.

Mom and Dad were noisy last night -- and I could see it in my head. I wished I'd been brave enough to go and look again -- I might have picked up a few ideas I could use on Brendan this weekend.

School was dull, except for Dance Class again. I noticed Miss DuValle watching me. I like this class, so I've been working hard. I love watching her dance -- she's like a swan, y'know? Me -- I dance like a chicken. A retarded chicken.

November 30th 2007

That fucker. That cheesy, son-of-a-bitch FUCKER. I'm so mad, I can't see. I've been crying for hours, I didn't eat dinner, I am just so goddam fucking MAD. Bree called, but I couldn't talk to her. She's coming over tomorrow -- but right now, I just want to go to bed and cry.

BrettJ
BrettJ
4,739 Followers