Jim and Edie Again Ch. 05-06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I shook my head slowly in disagreement with her last statements.

I also said, "Well, we know what paradigms about marriage you live with."

Pen frowned, "What do you mean -- paradigms?"

"A paradigm is a model or pattern, in this case of behavior and expectations. I discern that you have one for your marriage that is based on couples-only, exclusivity, limited conditional love, control and ownership, and tacit agreements about how and whether other people would be involved. There are other features and other models. In at least one of those you wouldn't be here, not that we don't love your company."

Pen stared at me without a word for thirty seconds. "You just said a mouthful. Could you say that again with a little more explanation?"

I took a breath, "Sure. Your model for your marriage was that you would be a couple with your husband -- only the two of you. Other models allow for other people to also be included. You can love more than one person, you know. The love in your marriage is conditional; if you behave and carry your weight as I expect, I will love you. If you don't, I won't.

"I'm guessing that you think you own David and that he owns you. For him to do something like have sex with somebody outside of your marriage he'd need your permission -- a sure sign of ownership in the model. That also hints at the expectation of exclusivity the same way the couplehood part of the model does. We tacitly agree to be exclusive with each other. Exclusivity is important to some in a marriage, but it is only one option for others.

"You could agree to be non-possessive and leave decisions like that for each of you up to the individual. That suggests more equality in your marriage than perhaps you have. Does he feel and act dominant or do you?

"So, David had started to build a secondary relationship with Jean that included sex. He was acting non-exclusively, independently, without permission or control, and outside you marriage. One way to react is as you did; fire up the flight, fight, fright response. Divorce the bastard and take him for every cent he'll ever earn.

"Another way to react is to join in. Dust off your ability to enjoy some sapphic loving, and involve Jean more significantly in your relationship. Maybe, over time, she becomes a wife to you and David. Your marriage expands to be a threesome, in this case with another woman. You and Jean become best friends and lovers. Finding Jean in bed fucking David produces feelings of compersion, not jealousy and rage. You hope the two of them are having a loving experience together. You know you can join in or have your own time with either or both of them in the near future."

Bruce nodded at my short monologue. He said, "If I may add to what Jim said, the second model is a lot more fun with more love in it than the first. Most people live in the first model, and about half of marriages end in disaster in some way, and of those that don't the parties don't rate them very high on the satisfaction scale.

"I also want to add for your own ease of mind that you should not buy into the belief that if you'd done more for David, loved him more, that he wouldn't have taken up with Jean. You don't need to buy into the model that one person can be all-things for another and provide their happiness. Happiness comes from within. There is nothing either good or bad but thinking makes it so. So, I recommend you change your thinking and thereby change your life in a good way. It's up to you."

Edie came and stood by Bruce. She was a huge distraction to the other three because of her nudity. She put her right hand on his shoulder in an affectionate manner. He turned and smiled at her, his lips on inches away from her nipple. Bruce just couldn't resist; he leaned in and kissed the side of her breast. Edie ruffled his hair affectionately as he did.

Penny's eyes flared at the audacious act. "You two are ... intimate?" I was both a statement and a question.

Edie nodded, "I love Jim. I also love Bruce ... and his wife. The other man you met, Hank, and his wife Rita, I would include in that statement. I am one of a group that abide more by that second paradigm for a relationship than the old one."

Bruce and I also nodded in agreement with Pen's question and Edie's reply.

Penny looked at her mother, "Does that relate to what you think I should do about David and Jean; basically, go back and make her a member of our family?"

Edie said with a motherly smile, "Only you can decide that. Jim and I and Bruce just wanted you to see that there is more than one model for a marriage and a relationship. Many still believe a marriage can only be between a man and woman; they don't even acknowledge gay or lesbian marriages despite their legality on a national level in this country and many others. Who's to say that only two people is the right number?"

Pen said, "And you have sex with each other?"

Edie said smoothly, "Yes. There are some things you should know about your mother that I need to share with you, including how active my libido is. I guess that wasn't hereditary."

Penny said, "I'm not sure I'd agree with that. We need to talk without the guys here. I'd be embarrassed for them to hear."

I turned to Bruce, "Want to ... ride down to Starbucks and get some coffee?"

"Great idea." Bruce rose. He had a hard-on in his pants.

I changed my clothes back to Florida casual and we took Bruce's car and left the house.

"Sorry if I tilted the scales with Penny or you two. I agreed with all you said, and so does Mindy. We love living in the Second Paradigm."

"Calls for a lot of communication."

"Got that right. On the other hand, about the only subject Mindy and I talked about had become reminders about putting the trash out or whether one of us had a change in schedule of some kind. Now, we seem to talk about everything, and talking about sex was the springboard for that change."

"You're cool that I've made love to your wife over the past couple of weeks?"

"Ecstatic, actually. I actually got to make love to Miss Iowa, although I know she was crowned a long time ago. She's more beautiful today than back then."

"She was kind of wild back then, according to her. I think that's part of what she's sharing with Penny. She tells me that she's reverting and loves it."

Mindy and Rita, too. There must be something in the water."

* * * * *

Bruce dropped me back at Edie's house two hours later. We both figured that allowed for a good mother-daughter talk, including some shocking revelations.

As I came in the front door the two women were sitting on the living room sofa. Penny got up and almost ran into my arms. She was topless -- only wearing the bottom to her bikini. She flattened her body against me and kissed me, hard, on the lips.

Pen said, "Thank you, thank you, thank you. You opened my eyes to so much. And mom did a 'tell all' about her life -- years ago, later with my father, and now with you." Edie sat nodding as she spoke.

I commented, "We build up these goody-goody models about our parents that don't reflect reality. I'm sure I was guilty of that with my folks. Every now and then I have some part of my parent's lives dawn on me in a new light, and I wonder if my old perceptions were correct. My mother married much later than her peers, and she often talked about parties at her house. I think she was a pretty swinging chick in her youth and didn't want to give that up. Add in what I now know about sexuality and hormones, and I can guess that she was a pretty hot girlfriend.

I pulled my t-shirt off and tossed it aside. I pulled Penny back into my body so I could feel her breasts against my bare chest. She knew what I was doing and smiled. She intentionally rubbed her breasts back and forth until her nipples hardened. I even got a kiss. Edie stood and smiled at the two of us. Her picture must be next to the definition of compersion in the dictionary.

Edie came over and whispered to Penny, but I could hear, "If you want to make love with him, it'd be more than all right with me. He's the best lover I've ever known. I want you two to be together, too."

Penny looked shocked, but didn't pull away from me. She looked into my eyes and I kissed her again, this time adding a little tongue. I got a lot in return.

Penny stared at me as she weighed the suggestion. She finally said, "Yes, please. I'm so horny I could burst into spontaneous combustion in any second. Moreover, Jim is my guru about relationships, how. All he said inspired me."

Edie herded the Penny and me into the master bedroom. She gave me a light shove and I fell backwards onto the bed. Edie wrestled my shorts off. I was otherwise commando. She gestured to Penny to join us, and she doffed her monokini and lay down next to me.

Seconds later, Penny had my cock in her mouth. Edie helped steer my shaft to make it easy for Pen. I worried about blasting the roof off of Edie's house when I came. I also wasn't about to argue with what was happening. Penny was as beautiful as her mother, and now I could make love to two gorgeous women.

After a few minutes, I nudged Penny to come up so I could kiss her. Edie got in a few sucks, and then steered my shaft right into her daughter's warm and wet vagina. Pen pushed onto my shaft until there was nothing more for her to claim. Like her mother, she moaned in the ecstasy of the fullness that filled her body. We kissed with great passion and love. Edie was right there to share with both of us.

Somehow, I managed to hang on for a relatively long time, our love almost consuming us as we copulated. At one point, Penny had Edie mounted over her mouth so she could eat out her pussy and try to deliver orgasms. Later, Pen rode me as I ate out Edie. Another shift and I was fucking Edie and eating out Penny.

I finished in Penny, leaving a huge load despite Edie's earlier demands on my supply earlier in the day. I rolled off the younger woman so I wouldn't crush her, but she was then on me with more kisses. Edie ate the cum from her pussy. A feat that stunned and amazed Penny.

As our afterglows faded, Penny said, "THAT was the most magnificent lovemaking in my life. I've never had so many orgasms so close together. You are quite the pair of lovers ... and one of you is my own mother."

I told her, "I'm glad you could let go, and not let that detail get in the way of your own pleasure."

"I'm suddenly deeply in love with two people. We are so going to do that over and over."

Just then, my stomach growled like an angry dog. Unfortunately, the sound registered in at about eighty decibels, so everyone in the house heard it and possibly some neighbors. I clutched gut as the two women laughed. Edie said, "I guess dinner is becoming an emergency now that the sexual urges have been satisfied."